Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,855 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace (72347 Views)

Anita Okoye Speaks About Her Marriage To Rudeboy Psquare / IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce / 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by richie240: 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2021
ryloy:
The guy don humble by force

God Bless Lola
God Bless Peter & Lola Family
God Bless the Okoyes

Diswan look humble to u?
vvv
Paul Okoye, Anita heading for divorce
Rude Boy added that he wished his twin brother could resist himself from divulging information on their family discord to the media and general public
d person dt is still trying to rope his brother into his own fuulishness?

Na d God of d innocent (Lola) serve am justice hot-hot

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Moz22: 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
I don't understand a thing of all he said now

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by JovialJune(f): 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
Really? You think you will make heaven. My name is in the book of life if you don't know

Your name can never be there, you this resident tribal bigot, Angel Michael don remove am since, yeye.

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Lightorder: 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
DanseMacabre:
Kai.

How does the peace the Okoye family is enjoying contribute positively to bandits stopping the ongoing ethnic cleansing in the North, the agitation for secession in the West and East, and reposition Nigeria from mediocrity, nepotism and neocolonialism
are you a turntable DJ ? See how you just mixed up the story with bandits , mediocrity, nepotism,agitation and neocolonialism

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by easiest(m): 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2021
When you too rude all these follows.
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Fahdiga(m): 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
JovialJune:

Your name can never be there, you this resident tribal bigot, Angel Michael don remove am since, yeye.
Only God knows his people and I'm sure you ain't one of us
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by gazza07(m): 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
Desist from seeing Every issues as joke
uniqueboi1:
When you dae look your brother wife grin grin
You forget to settle your own. Camel.
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by richie240: 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Angelfrost(m): 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
His words (As incoherent as they sound) simply point to the fact that your personal life has no business on the internet...

Peace comes from keeping what happens in the family within the family!!!

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Vinnie2000(m): 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2021
JovialJune:

Sense is far from you, in this case, Paul was the trouble maker and attention seeking idiot who was busy badmouthing Peter and Lola everywhere, but because you're so hypocritical and bereft of common sense, you had to make it a woman thing, how old are you?

If women were not in this life, how will you have been born? Through your father's diick?

But the man contribute Sperm nah.. kiss
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by richie240: 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
JovialJune:

Na so, the shame is too much for you right? Las las Anita was the trouble not Lola, but your hands fail you to type it, you and your hypocritically bigoted ilks will never make heaven if you don't change from your tribal racism, just watch.
Sebi u sef dey see am abi? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by peacettw: 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2021
He should stop talking. He is beginning to irritate people

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by richie240: 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
Wetin we dey tork, wetin dizwan dey tork biko?!
Wet in consyn peter for dis mata?
Dem take deflection do una?

Hello?

[s]
Coldie:
If na Mr p, by now him for dae hold press conference everyday trying to explain wetin nobody send am.

Paul was a musician before he formed psquare with Peter and married Anita.
If any of them want to leave that won’t change the fact of what he is
[/s]

Las-las u and majmajic go begin disturb our ears with d 'history' of how Anita come from ogbomosho.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by ukaface(f): 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
Dear rudeboy....I like you o
But the comments wey you write, walahi I no understand. No cohesion and coherence,I come confuse onto Wetin you dey try to talk. I no fit reason with Wetin you talk.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by kingthreat(m): 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
P-square will unite before 2023. Most probably next year. But by then nobody really cares. There's better music out here to listen to.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by KingOfAllIgbos: 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
Useless chestbeater.

Coward that can only beat women.
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Divoc19(f): 5:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
This guy Rude no be small
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
kenzysmith:
See your self instead of u to keep quiet u still get hand they post sad u dey fight your poor brother wife why u no feel control ur own wife undecided shameless human being dey whip common house help that y ur life is going down the drail. Peter has send is Senior son to Barcelona academy open is own drinking company and a bar because he married a good and intelligent wife.
You should go back to peter and kneel for forgiveness because ur elder brother Jude is d one leading u astray.

So the decision he made by sending his son to FCB academy and opening company is because of his wife ?
You could also add that he's breathing fresh air because of his wife , and writing songs because of his wife.
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by BluntCrazeMan: 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
Now, you have agreed that Lola is not the problem in that family, neither is it Peter too??
Ngwanụ,, when are we expecting the PSquare Reborn??
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Femeto: 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
That Jude na fraudster. See how he destroyed brother hood and a marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by prophetfire: 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
Guyman02:
The reality is that Paul allowed the undue interference of their elder brother Jude to affect his relationship with his twin brother and his wife leading to the breakup of the PSquare brand.
In marriage, both couple have to agree that the influence of outsiders should be left outside, too many bad advisers abound from family to friends and they cause enormous damage that may never be fixed.
Especially those friends and family who will tell the husband or wife not to agree or succumb to the other in a dispute, run away from them even if you are convinced that you are the right party, E get why! I am talking from experience smiley
. How did you know this? Were you there? Aproko!!!
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by elonmuskbaby: 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
uniqueboi1:
When you dae look your brother wife grin grin
You forget to settle your own. Camel.
no mind am grin
He still dey do ogboju grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Aurelius1(m): 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2021
kenzysmith:
See your self instead of u to keep quiet u still get hand they post sad u dey fight your poor brother wife why u no feel control ur own wife undecided shameless human being dey whip common house help that y ur life is going down the drail. Peter has send is Senior son to Barcelona academy open is own drinking company and a bar because he married a good and intelligent wife.
You should go back to peter and kneel for forgiveness because ur elder brother Jude is d one leading u astray.
If you devote the time you use in researching the Okoye family to hustling you for don blow pass Dangote o!

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by omoyankee3(m): 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
Bornsinner7:
I didn't understand a thing up there... What is he saying??

I tire o
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by CXLVII: 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2021
Femeto:
That Jude na fraudster. See how he destroyed brother hood and a marriage.

Exactly!

I have strong faith I will have the opportunity to flog that guy someday

Crashed a multi million dollar industry with his foolishness. He should have been the last born and not first, cos Peters son is far more brilliant than him.

Nkita

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Naija4love(m): 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2021
lalajnr:
We thank God for that
That's none of our business we are happy for you guys
my brother
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by TheSupleemLeada(m): 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
Sounds like an irresponsible idiot trying to deflect from his screwups and fvckups...

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Naija4love(m): 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
Bornsinner7:
I didn't understand a thing up there... What is he saying??
my brother na rubbish because he as nothing to say. He leaves the point and started talking like motivation speaker. It when people pray bad for you and the bad happened to them they start talking like this.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by tamdun: 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
richie240:

Diswan look humble to u?
vvv

d person dt is still trying to rope his brother into his own fuulishness?

Na d God of d innocent (Lola) serve am justice hot-hot
No mind d fool, you knack ur house girl come dey blame Peter, just imagine

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by emmyN(m): 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2021
Guyman02:
The reality is that Paul allowed the undue interference of their elder brother Jude to affect his relationship with his twin brother and his wife leading to the breakup of the PSquare brand.
In marriage, both couple have to agree that the influence of outsiders should be left outside, too many bad advisers abound from family to friends and they cause enormous damage that may never be fixed.
Especially those friends and family who will tell the husband or wife not to agree or succumb to the other in a dispute, run away from them even if you are convinced that you are the right party, E get why! I am talking from experience smiley

Can you explicitly explain in what manner Jude had undue interference, or you just dey carry talk?
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by emmyN(m): 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
faithfull18:
He didn't really say anything.

No, he didn't say what you were expecting to hear. Aproko cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus / Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules / This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.