Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Ariaria International Market In Aba Flooded Yesterday (Pictures, Video) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ariaria International Market In Aba Flooded Yesterday (Pictures, Video) (34310 Views)

Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) / Traders At Ariaria International Market Protes Against ₦‎21,000 Levy / Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ariaria International Market In Aba Flooded Yesterday (Pictures, Video) by Gireiboy(m): 8:06am On Aug 30, 2021
Karlosorji:
foolish comment. There has been a designed plan to keep that market like that. The leadership of Nigeria is very faulty to the core and a reflection of of what we seeing today
Design plan by who? who is preventing the state government from fixing the markets?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ariaria International Market In Aba Flooded Yesterday (Pictures, Video) by Gireiboy(m): 8:09am On Aug 30, 2021
justosee:

Every part of Nigeria has been experiencing this type of flooding problem in recent years. Even Lagos will still experience it own share of flood in the coming months. We all should stop the nonsense pretence and accept the fact that Nigeria is a shithole.
Then, stop blaming other tribes for your problems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ariaria International Market In Aba Flooded Yesterday (Pictures, Video) by Ekealterego: 8:13am On Aug 30, 2021
Gireiboy:

Then, stop blaming other tribes for your problems.
In this whole conversation, who is blaming anyone else? Is it just the typical poor attempt at logic fuelled by Nigeria's poor education? The people in Aba posted this to embarrass the STATE GOVT.
The people there didn't blame anyone for this problem except for the state and even the shop owners.
Re: Ariaria International Market In Aba Flooded Yesterday (Pictures, Video) by jumpandpas(m): 8:15am On Aug 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Carry your aba brain and go

next

Remains with your dung brain.

next.
Re: Ariaria International Market In Aba Flooded Yesterday (Pictures, Video) by Zhahovic(m): 9:04am On Aug 30, 2021
I served in Aba around 2011.....I always remember passing this market with my shoes off and my trousers rolled up .
When I got to the other side, I usually bought a sachet of water to wash my legs.
So nothing has changed yet...I'm just speechless!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ariaria International Market In Aba Flooded Yesterday (Pictures, Video) by rummmy: 9:55am On Aug 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:
They are in bondage but will be preaching freedom to others.

Umu anuofia.

This is where one idiot that calls himself freedom fighter comes from..
No wonder he wants to drag others to drag others to their mess..

The senile fugitive couldn't shout no election in Abia but will run like a loose dog to shout no election In another state...Anikilija.

least I forget, Tinubu and Fulanis are responsible for this generational mess in Abia according to their pattern of reasoning there....ndi ala

Meanwhile Ndi dot... and all of them one state will rush to sell sentiments and sstuuppidity to others, tell me if something is not historically wrong...
talkative......pained homo sapiens.
Re: Ariaria International Market In Aba Flooded Yesterday (Pictures, Video) by rummmy: 9:58am On Aug 30, 2021
Before you condem others, condem others ourself first...
Collecting 30k stipend per month just to support idiots will turn you to a bigger fool.
The message is for someone who knows himself...
Re: Ariaria International Market In Aba Flooded Yesterday (Pictures, Video) by mrcrabs(m): 10:19am On Aug 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

That is because the town is just at the bank of River Niger.

Is ariaria at the bank of River Niger? mtcheww

Relax...its not that deep
Re: Ariaria International Market In Aba Flooded Yesterday (Pictures, Video) by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:42am On Aug 30, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
grin grin

See our biggest market in west.Africa grin

I usually think the biggest market in West Africa is in Ghana or onitsha market.
Re: Ariaria International Market In Aba Flooded Yesterday (Pictures, Video) by frog12: 11:57am On Aug 30, 2021
dirty MARKET. the worst place to be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ariaria International Market In Aba Flooded Yesterday (Pictures, Video) by biafranrealson: 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
fake news and propaganda everywhere.
this is not Ariaria market.
if you challenge me , please mentioned this area of the market with a 1965 building foundation
Re: Ariaria International Market In Aba Flooded Yesterday (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
rummmy:
talkative......pained homo sapiens.

Pained kwa?

They are the ones living like pigs and breathing the air

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ariaria International Market In Aba Flooded Yesterday (Pictures, Video) by rosamaris: 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
i hope the governor is seeing this. Its disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Ariaria International Market In Aba Flooded Yesterday (Pictures, Video) by Lugianostar(m): 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
? ?

Our people don't always see the warning signals.

Why react now when the head is cut off.

Visionless government

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seven Banks Fail Cbn’s Stress Test / Naira Continues Recovery, Strengthens To ₦‎950 / Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.