Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners (43125 Views)

Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men / How To Know If A Lady Had Slept With Multiple Men / How Do You Deal With A Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 30, 2021
DeejayTeeno:

You nkor.. okay what more would you love to have? shocked
This big dic*k could be limited to you only dear kiss What’s up pretty? kiss
I repeat is that all you and him have to offer?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
You have a very deep hatred for women
BewareOf419:
Me I stingy pass Horse wey fold his hand in front on National Theater Lagos.. If you can't cope with my stingy life as a lady, it is better you go I don't have time for rubbish

I no dey spend for ladies but if na a man like me, I go spend wella for you

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Bisi999: 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
snowland:
Maintaining multiple partners is nothing but a Recipe for disaster.

God bless your soul
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by drakeli: 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
FunnyDude:

Not true. Davido wizkid tuface frank etc have how many baby mamas?

I made more money when I had several women lol

Because I double hussle and keep having them around till I retire to born again in the bedroom
I think the talk here is about dealing with all of them at once. I think David’s you are talking about was taking them one at a time. Not dealing with all at once. Is Davido in relationship with all his baby mama? He dumped them one after the other and we all know it. Imagine him with all his busy schedule dealing with three women at once. You think it’s easy for a successful guy. Only people that have nothing going on are into shit like that for the most part

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Yungmil: 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
Dahunsipaul:

Haha
You nor Dey give them transport
I be their papa? Dey should even pay me, cos they enjoy the sex more than guys!!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Montanaa001: 4:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
No doubt mehn I like kpoyo more especially those creamy ones but mehnnn fear of STI no dey gree me womanize too much these days. I cannot die for nothing.. omo condom is no longer safe cos some STI's are contracted by mere body contact.. e choke!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by 77star: 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
TheSexLover:
Omo me I dey with my one n only barny were I date ooo.... E shock me say for good 1yr plus say I dey loyal...
But mk I gist una y.

I base Calabar and she base obudu... We both come move to markurdi... She for school n na she get house, me for business, which initially I came for visitation.

My online business crash I lose millions n became broke, even to get t.p go house I no get.. omo na my barny dey run most of the feeding infact 90%... Since 15yrs till 29yrs na me dey feed people but for first time woman feed me

Guy she never disrespect me.... Still hold my maximum respect... As I come dey fresh up agn... Girls come dey put me eye n I just look them laugh because all of them no reach.

My woman fine but na d shortness been b my matter since day one.... So now I come dey buy hills shoes were dey mk her pass my shoulder... But she hold am stand for breast n nyash

My brother I no fit hurt that girl except na she Bleep up which I know say she no go ever try am

And it gives me peace of mind

Wetin help b say she no get reach 2 ex b4 I date am

Eye no too open
I love this

This is what I've been looking forward to reading

A testimony

God bless your home bro
More blessings

10 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by 77star: 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
Yungmil:
10+ girls you dey talk of 20k? That's too much now!!! Learn from us. 3k is enough
Chai, wetin person no go read for Nairaland!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
[quote author=Sonnobax15 post=105311135] cheesy
I don sidown reason this thing wey op talk cha...How guyman wor take progress when he dey carry many women along...The thing na be say no Gain for inside the whole thing...If you like,fvck 10 girls back to back,las las na you go suffer am when things begin to rough for you.....Las las,na that you main gf go stand beside you and those ones for outside wey you invest on no go only leave you through your door but them no go mind to even squeeze body pass window self..... Seriously, nothing good about it. You might be thinking is only transportation fee you do give them but that is very huge amount when you add it up. I asked two young bankers living close to me how they dos settle babes because they always sleep with different babes everyday.
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
That's a new one � did you just say sex is not all about cummin? Why then do you stop after releasing �
Victerica:

Sex is not over-rated. Sex is not just about cumming.

It takes two, to tangle!
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
[quote author=obojememe post=105322897]the kind of girls u keep determines d expenses, and if u live in your own apartment, u might not spend much, they do the spending buy coming to cook, yours is to provide d overhead cost[
You must spend
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by justking(m): 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
Be wise
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by ayenale1(m): 5:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
The way(s)you deal with different TV stations
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by DeejayTeeno(m): 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
I repeat is that all you and him have to offer?
I got amazing sex love making and more.. wink
how about you?
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by TheSexLover(m): 5:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
77star:

I love this

This is what I've been looking forward to reading

A testimony

God bless your home bro
More blessings

My brother Good girls still dey but na luck oo

My advice is always.... Avoid girls that starting dating from 14-16 n have multiple sex partners because Dem no fit just 4get their Ex, especially the ones that knows how to hold conversation... From there, one night stand go happen agn.

Atleast mk e b girl were na u spoil ... U go enjoy am

I just thank God say this thing happened for me to see the diamond I have because if money bin still dey my hand I for no loyal thinking all girls are same
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by cutedharmee: 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
Even some wey be say nah dem girlfriend dey handle dem account, collect money anyaw dem want go come hre come comment so as to belong. Una wehdone o. God is watching
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
Chuky7:

I tell you I don reason am tire.

the joy of having multiple women comes at a cost
Every life choice comes at a cost, even not doing anything.
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by 77star: 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
TheSexLover:

My brother Good girls still dey but na luck oo

My advice is always.... Avoid girls that starting dating from 14-16 n have multiple sex partners because Dem no fit just 4get their Ex, especially the ones that knows how to hold conversation... From there, one night stand go happen agn.

Atleast mk e b girl were na u spoil ... U go enjoy am

I just thank God say this thing happened for me to see the diamond I have because if money bin still dey my hand I for no loyal thinking all girls are same

I believe the bolded

And thanks for the piece of advice

God bless your Union
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Yungmil: 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
77star:

Chai, wetin person no go read for Nairaland!
Yes na how much u wan pay per head? Some of them go even be free, while some will spend on u!!!
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by TheSexLover(m): 5:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
77star:

I believe the bolded

And thanks for the piece of advice

God bless your Union

Amen Bro n wish u luck finding yours

Make nobody lie u, a good woman dey give man piece of mind o

I almost died wen I lost millions in chymall business dis January na she bin dey mk me smile n family wan kill me with demands.. always expecting u to give....

A good woman is a blessing

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by 77star: 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
TheSexLover:

Amen Bro n wish u luck finding yours

Make nobody lie u, a good woman dey give man piece of mind o

I almost died wen I lost millions in chymall business dis January na she bin dey mk me smile n family wan kill me with demands.. always expecting u to give....

A good woman is a blessing

I say a big Amen to the prayer u offer me

And as for your wife,
May God bless continue to bless her

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by brainhgeek(m): 5:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
I really don't think you should border yourself with knowing how to deal with multiple sex partners, you would rather be concerned about dealing with yourself! You are an endangered species
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by tripleking64(m): 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
skales67:
I don't do single ladies as such so not much drama because before I get any female visitor, we book an appointment before we meet either in my house or a hotel or their spouse's houses

There is this married woman I have been knacking in my area that owns a mart. She is very possessive and jealous.

Her kids love me alot and like me coming around.

Problem is that there is a nurse who owns a pharmacy close to her supermarket that is married too...she has a very banging body with JMK's kind of nyash. She has been giving me green light since though and we have been talking much to the jealousy of the other woman until she told me to stop coming to her shop since I am making moves with her rival.

I stopped going to her shop as requested and have been making moves on the nurse.

Her kids asked me why I don't come to their Supermarket anymore And i simply told them, "There is this stick sweet (toffee) I use to buy for your mother and she thinks I am buying it for madam nurse so she got angry and asked me not to come to her office anymore."

You are just like my guy, una get mind

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by NsimeV: 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
I wanted to become a catholic priest but somehow along the line i changed my mind after I rounded up with philosophy. While in seminary so many girls were coming to me knowing fully well i was a senior seminarian but I kept rebuking them. Having left Seminary after 4years, I still cannot talk to a woman or get attracted to the opposite sex, I am not gay either. But I just think maybe at the right time, I will find a good amd godfearing woman to settle down with. For now am really focused at growing my business to the next level. Honestly a good number of women are big distraction while a few others will help you get even focused in life. At 28 am still a virgin. Am not ready to loose it for anything until my wedding night. Smiles. My advise to my fellow men, if you must succeed exceedingly in life, flee from immortality. If you must do have just one though am not supporting it but like they say.."body no be faya wood"
I have not tasted the apple yet so am on a safer side. Cos if i eventually do, i go do dey go oooo.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Havesomesense(m): 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
Greystone:
All a man needs to have multiple sex partners is to be an excellent liar, have good knacking skills and be excellent at making fake promises undecided

Don't quote me oh...I don't do such anymore. I don repent tey tey.

Very accurate
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by airfinance(m): 6:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
MufasaLion:
Lol

Very simple. Just be a man that has content. Money is the least of what you'll use. I must say, you gotta be a good liar too and talk less.

Proooooooffffff! I sight you

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by CHoccolaTE: 6:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
How can any sane person be proud of keeping multiple partners with all the STDs and yuckortor flying around?
Later they will start thread to ask nairalanders what are those strange bumps on their private part.
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by CHoccolaTE: 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
NsimeV:
I wanted to become a catholic priest but somehow along the line i changed my mind after I rounded up with philosophy. While in seminary so many girls were coming to me knowing fully well i was a senior seminarian but I kept rebuking them. Having left Seminary after 4years, I still cannot talk to a woman or get attracted to the opposite sex, I am not gay either. But I just think maybe at the right time, I will find a good amd godfearing woman to settle down with. For now am really focused at growing my business to the next level. Honestly a good number of women are big distraction while a few others will help you get even focused in life. At 28 am still a virgin. Am not ready to loose it for anything until my wedding night. Smiles. My advise to my fellow men, if you must succeed exceedingly in life, flee from immortality. If you must do have just one though am not supporting it but like they say.."body no be faya wood"
I have not tasted the apple yet so am on a safer side. Cos if i eventually do, i go do dey go oooo.

Wow, kudos to you.

For a man to be a virgin at 28 requires great self control and discipline.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by MufasaLion: 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
airfinance:

Proooooooffffff! I sight you

You dig!

A man must have high self-esteem. It makes women more attracted to you. Be caring but be wise with it, it makes them want to offer you more than you offer.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Funkybabee(f): 6:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
I Hope you guys repent and give your life to christ

You are commiting 2 sins that can cost you a great thing including your life

1) lie
2) fornication

You better repent now before it's too late for you

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by lilvicky68(m): 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
Funkybabee:
I Hope you guys repent and give your life to christ

You are commiting 2 sins that can cost you a great thing including your life

1) lie
2) fornication

You better repent now before it's too late for you
Ok Ma
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Havesomesense(m): 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
I stopped sleeping around because I hate Condom and so many girls with Std.

I can't die cus of virginia

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him / Man Flies In From Liberia To Propose To His Nigerian Fiancee On New Year's Day / Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.