Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,690 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses (16056 Views)

Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by freshboi88: 9:50am On Sep 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
We are not answerable to you or anyone else but to our God! Isaiah 54:17
So you don't need all these stress, go and worship your own God! wink

We would continue to worship Jesus who is the only begotten Son of the true Jehovah. Not the false Jehovah u claim to worship.......
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:04am On Sep 06, 2021
It's a free world! cheesy

freshboi88:

We would continue to worship Jesus who is the only begotten Son of the true Jehovah. Not the false Jehovah u claim to worship.......
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:31am On Sep 06, 2021
John 14:6 ►
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father Jehovah except through me Jesus

New Living Translation
Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:27am On Sep 06, 2021
Religionists deceiving themselves everywhere! cheesy

UNITY IN DIVERSITY!

And so they ended up creating countless sects all in the name of Jesus, but when each of them gets to their temples they speak not as a united people rather each sect with it's own teaching. Only their leaders knows for sure that there is real trouble as in FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN! cheesy

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:56am On Sep 06, 2021
Acts 13:2 ►
While they were worshiping the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, “Set apart for me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them.”

New Living Translation
One day as these men were worshiping the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, “Appoint Barnabas and Saul for the special work to which I have called them.”

God Himself is the one who accept separation of each man of God to do the work he wants each to do the field is big for everyone to fly

The main foundation of the Bible which each man from God must observe is

Do this things in the name of the father the son the holy

Any one from God that fails to do this things in the name Jesus pointed out

That person is from the devil

Different men of God can disagree but have any one of them come out to say we don't believe in Jesus or holy spirit no because that is the main point of the unity
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
freshboi88:

Going by this logic, then Jehovah God is a creation too....

Hide your head in shame

See the verse. Rev 5: 13-14.......E dey torment u abi
John 17:7
Now they know that everything I have is a gift from you.
Compare Matthew 20:18

MuMu boi wey no get SENSE.
Because your father give you everything you have, you are now his equal ? grin grin
Everything that makes your father human is far older than you and whatever you possess.
That is why you call him "Father".
The same reason, Jesus calls God "my Father and my God."

Hebrews 1:9 "the God your God Anointed (Jesus) above his mates.
God Almighty have no age mate, no peer.
No equal anywhere.

Trinity GIBBERISH robbed una brain.

grin grin grin grin gringrin grin
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 12:38pm On Sep 06, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
While they were worshiping the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, “Set apart for me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them.”

New Living Translation
One day as these men were worshiping the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, “Appoint Barnabas and Saul for the special work to which I have called them.”

God Himself is the one who accept separation of each man of God to do the work he wants each to do the field is big for everyone to fly

The main foundation of the Bible which each man from God must observe is

Do this things in the name of the father the son the holy

Any one from God that fails to do this things in the name Jesus pointed out

That person is from the devil

Different men of God can disagree but have any one of them come out to say we don't believe in Jesus or holy spirit no because that is the main point of the unity
"God Himself"
3 persons is "God Himself"
Na which school did Bishop LIENUS learn that 3 persons is himself?
The miseducation of Trinity GIBBERISH

grin grin grin grin grin

God's finger has no mouth of it's own.
Luke 11:20.
Romans 8:16,26 (KJV) holy spirit itself has no mouth to intercede because it is personified.

From Genesis to Revelation whatever is attributed to holy spirit, is always reported by someone else.
Case in point, Acts 13:2.
I challenged Trinitarian devotees to show proof of one on one conversation between holy spirit and any believer.

All of them dodge and jakpa grin grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 12:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

[s]The cult eyes have been blinded they can't see who Jesus is don't blame them I understand what Bible says about those who can't see Jesus glory[/s]

Thomas worked with Jesus and did not believe who Jesus is until he saw Jesus rose from the dead

If Jesus appear to them all of them will bow and cry to Jesus and worship him without saying anything

Even Paul confessed after Jesus arrested him no one can remain the same when they see Jesus no one

John 20:17
Jesus said to her: "Go tell my brethren (including Thomas); " I am ascending to my Father and your Father,my God and your God."

grin grin grin grin grin

Acts 9:3 "Saul , Saul, why are you persecuting me"
After that encounter and conversion,
Acts 9:20
Saul now Paul entered the synagogue preaching:
"Jesus is the son of God."

Whoever believes John 20:17 and Acts 9:20 is set free from Trinity GIBBERISH
grin grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
freshboi88:

Freshboi88, the only Polytheist without pretences.
Continue to worship Son & your other God you call "oly ghost"
Jesus heavenly Father, JEHOVAH is NOT your God. grin
Case closed.

John 20:17,30-31 ,JWs will say it loud and clear.
John 20:17, Acts 3:13 and Matthew 12:15-18.
JWs proudly worship the only true God JEHOVAH, the only God of Jesus Christ.

grin

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:11pm On Sep 06, 2021
Janosky:

"God Himself"
3 persons is "God Himself"
Na which school did Bishop LIENUS learn that 3 persons is himself?
The miseducation of Trinity GIBBERISH

grin grin grin grin grin

God's finger has no mouth of it's own.
Luke 11:20.
Romans 8:16,26 (KJV) holy spirit itself has no mouth to intercede because it is personified.

From Genesis to Revelation whatever is attributed to holy spirit, is always reported by someone else.
Case in point, Acts 13:2.
I challenged Trinitarian devotees to show proof of one on one conversation between holy spirit and any believer.

All of them dodge and jakpa grin grin grin grin

Be ever seeing it and never understanding it

New Living Translation
One day as these men were worshiping the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, “Appoint Barnabas and Saul for the special work to which I have called them.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Be ever seeing it and never understanding it

New Living Translation
One day as these men were worshiping the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, “Appoint Barnabas and Saul for the special work to which I have called them.

Your phone speaks, is it a person?
your radio speaks, is it a person?

If you agree that God's finger is a person, then you also agree that God's eyes is person as well as his ears.

Na your wahala be that.
Case closed.
grin
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2021
freshboi88:

You are tap dancing like your father the devil.

If col 1:15 is your reference to Jesus been created. Then straighten out Rev 5: 13-14 for us now.

Your teaching and your Bible are is giving each other smack down wrestle mania
Rev 5 13-14

Every creature in heaven, earth, sea, under the earth worship, praise, honor, glorify Jehovah and Jesus.

1. Why is Jesus no part of every creature

2. Why is he on the side of the creator receiving same honor, glory, praise, worship that Jehovah receives.

[s]Your duty to tell us why your NWT is contradicting itself. Cos I ma quoting your own scripture[/s]

Freshboi88 DECEIVE himself grin.

Colossians 1:15 Jesus is first born of every creature. He remains a creature.

Question for Freshboi88:
Revelation 3:5,12,in heaven is Jesus a worshipper of God his Father?

Revelation 3:14 does not apply to Jesus.
Why?
Revelation 3:5,12 na Jesus Christ talk am. grin grin.

Revelation 5:13 says blessing, honor and glory.
John 17:22, "I have given them the glory you gave me" says Jesus.
the disciples received the glory too.

John 17:7 and Matthew 28:18, Jesus says his Father and God gave him the gifts- (glory, blessing, & honor) in Revelation 5:13.

Revelation 3:12 and Revelation 5:14 , worship belongs to God because 1 Corinthians 3:23 ,Jesus worships God.
Worship is NOT for Jesus.

Case closed.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

Since you want to talk about equality let me show you a scripture that says Jesus is equal with God but when He came to earth He willingly set His equality with God aside -

Nkjv -
Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus,
Php 2:6 who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God,
Php 2:7 but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men.
Php 2:8 And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross.

Nlt -
Php 2:5 Your attitude should be the same that Christ Jesus had.
Php 2:6 Though he was God, he did not demand and cling to his rights as God.
Php 2:7 He made himself nothing; he took the humble position of a slave and appeared in human form.
Php 2:8 And in human form he obediently humbled himself even further by dying a criminal's death on a cross.

What will your response be to this scripture, i wonder....

Revelation 3:12, in heaven is Jesus a worshipper of God?
Where is equality in Revelation 3:12?

Your quote of Phillipians 2:6 is NOT in any Greek manuscript.
Read the bill Mounce Greek interlinear.
(Screenshot , compare & contrast with your own KJV ,NLT versions).
Bill Mounce Greek Bible scholar, is a Trinitarian.
grin grin
Your Trinitarian mentors twisted that verse for their own whim.

Revelation 3:12 would Jesus grasp equality with his God @ Philippians 2:6?

grin grin grin grin

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Barristter07: 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

His point is very clear...
Since you said He is one of God's creatures... and the place says EVERY CREATURE

He should not have been excepted.

Instead of you to address this, you are saying Coal and sticks don't talk.

Is Jesus Coal and Stick in that place?

He should also not have been excepted at Revelation 5:3 . Go figure , the point is clear. Christ was not recognized as a person in that text , he was represented as a Lamb . Not even counted among those in heaven.

If your point was valid, you would accept he is not also among those in heaven, do you accept ?
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Barristter07: 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
freshboi88:

The bible is not wrong to call Seth the exact representation of Adam being. Because he represents Adam being in every detail. In terms of their humanity.

A cat or a dog cannot be the exact representation of a man. Even doh a dog can have certain abilities that a man can do.

You stylishly gave me the meaning of representation. Dude not smart enough.

Exact representation: Exact means correct in every detail. For example, an exact copy is the same in every detail as the thing it is copied from.

Now where is what your Bible says about Jesus .
NWT

Heb 1: 3 He is the reflection of God’s glory+ and the exact representation of his very being,+ and he sustains all things by the word of his power.

Question

How can a finite creature be the exact representation ( same in every detail) of the very being of an infinite, unlimited being ?

The word " Representation " already throw your point out of the window, exact or not. The representation there simply means he exist in the image of his Creator.

Adam gave birth to Seth

Jesus came from his Father. Hence his image

And once again, He is called " son of God " a term reffering to created beings. He won't have being a son if he was uncreated.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Barristter07: 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

" Ehud was called isreals savior, The same scripture said Jehovah is Isreals saviour. Neither is wrong, cos Ehud cannot perform anything without God's spirit ."

See, there's no other being with ALL the attributes of the only true God, only God the Son.

"...The Father's spirit ..."

The Father's spirit is the same as the Son's spirit:

*. Romans 8:9 "KJV: But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ , he is none of his.

*. Philippines 1:19 "KJV: For I know that this shall turn to my salvation through your prayer, and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ, "

*. 1 peter 1:11
"10 KJV: Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:
KJV: Searching what, or what manner of time THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

Note: apostle Peter says THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST was in all the prophets from Genesis to revelation!

John 15:26 holy spirit ' comes from the Father '

You miss it.

Without it, Jesus can't accomplish anything , this is why it could be said that Jehovah created the heavens.

"And let me ask you this: why is nobody created in Jesus image if he is the creator ?"

We are created in His image...!

*. Genesis 1:26 "KJV:And God said, LET US MAKE MAN IN OUR IMAGE, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

Note: in our IMAGE not IMAGES because the Son and the Father are one!
You can also read John 10:30
No sir, Nobody was created in Jesus image. This text prove the point

" because those whom he gave his first recognition he also foreordained to be patterned after the image of his Son " Romans 8:29

To be - Future tense

If humans were created in Jesus image, this text would be an hoax.

Learn
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Barristter07: 3:16pm On Sep 06, 2021
livingchrist:
undecidedEquality is by nature! "To partake" simply means to share in something, it does not say anything concerning the extent of the sharing
To become something you have to share in the full quality of that thing.
Peter was specific in verse 4 that it is his life(eternal life) and godliness that Christian partake in.

Psalm 89:6,7 neither does Jesus share the full quality of Jehovah. Equality is not by nature.

No son of God is like Jehovah
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Barristter07: 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2021
livingchrist:
hebrews 2:17 was not talking about the nature of his brother rather their sufferings, trials etc not sin nature.

Hebrews 2:17 Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

Verse 14 has cleared you. Read well

" Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their humanity "

And he made like them IN EVERY WAY.

Appearance or full quality of their nature ?

you are dull! Where did I say glory means authority?

I said Jesus had no authority on humans before coming to earth - Daniel 7:14

You said he had glory prior to coming to earth . You are the silly person for equating glory to Authority.

You have being running around trying to avoid the issue.
All that the father has both his glory,power and authority belongs to Jesus.
John 16:15
All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

You are missing it again, that doesn't mean he doesn't take permission before getting it. All authority has been GIVEN me. He said

" Given"

Read your bible.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Barristter07: 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

Jesus is not a son of God ( i.e one among many sons)

Jesus is THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

There is no other...!

*. Hebrews 1:5 "KJV:For unto which of the angels said he at any time, THOU ART MY SON, THIS DAY HAVE I BEGOTTEN THEE? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?"

*. John 3:16 "KJV:For God so loved the world, that he gave HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON , that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

FATHER/SON IS FROM EVERLASTING:

*. Micah 5:2 "KJV:But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, FROM EVERLASTING ." (i.e the Son);

*. Habakkuk 1:12 "KJV: Art thou not FROM EVERLASTING, O Lord my God , mine Holy One? we shall not die. O Lord, thou hast ordained them for judgment; and, O mighty God, thou hast established them for correction." (i e the Father)
Psalm 89:6,7 none of the Sons of God is like Jehovah. Rest, as long as Jesus bears " Son" . He is not like Jehovah

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Barristter07: 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
Emusan:

Lying liar! Does that mean to command them from heaven? grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Anyway, Barristters are known for lying profession

Just as CREATING ALL OTHER THINGS never appeared in the texts cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I challenge you to provide where I said he command them FROM HEAVEN ?

The Fact remains Christ has no authority over humans before coming to earth - Daniel 7:14. He is not their God.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2021
KNOWMORE56:
Talking about worship...
Jesus was worshiped...
Jesus is being worshiped... and
Jesus will be worshiped forever and ever:

10. FATHER/SON WAS/IS BEING/ SHALL BE WORSHIPED:

https://www.nairaland.com/5745609/trinity-explained/3#89854889:

*. Matthew 2:11"KJV:And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and FELL DOWN, and WORSHIPPED HIM : and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense and myrrh. (i.e the Son)
Genesis 24:26 "KJV:And the man BOWED DOWN his head, and WORSHIPPED the LORD . (i.e the Father)
Philippians 2:7-8, Acts 3:13 why do you KNOWMORE56, worship God's servant on earth?
Hebrews 1:6 Catholic Jerusalem Bible, your Pope confirmed it's "pay homage" in heaven NOT worship.
Matthew 2:11 & Hebrews 1:6, the same Greek proskyneo can not be worship.
Common sense cheesy
Why do you disobey your Pope @ Hebrews 1:6?

Fact checking and confirmed.
KNOWMORE56 is a Polytheist, worshipping 2 persons.
John 20:17 , Revelation 3:12 Jesus worships only one God his Father.

KNOWMORE56:

*. Revelation 4:10-11 "KJV: The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,
KJV:Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. (i.e the Son)
Matthew 27:46 the son Jesus died and cried to "my God,my God"
Proof : Jesus his son has never lived forever.
Therefore, Revelation 4:10-11 references Jehovah his God who lives forever.
KNOWMORE56:

*. Revelation 7:11 "KJV:And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and FELL before the throne on their faces, and WORSHIPPED God , (i.e the Father)
Yes.
KNOWMORE56:

*. Hebrews 1:6 "KJV:And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the ANGELS of God WORSHIP HIM. (i.e the Son).
Catholic Jerusalem Bible, your Pope says "pay homage" in heaven.
KNOWMORE56:

In the New Testament, SERVE GOD has the same meaning with worship God:

https://www.nairaland.com/6404492/characteristics-true-god#98905763.

*. Matthew 4:10 kjV:Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt WORSHIP the LORD thy GOD, AND HIM ONLY SHALT THOU SERVE . (i.e the Father);

*. John 12:26 "KJV: If any MAN SERVE ME, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any MAN SERVE ME, him will my Father honour ...(i.e the Son);

*. Luke 1: 74 "KJV:That he would grant unto us, that WE BEING DELIVERED out of the hand of our enemies MIGHT SERVE HIM WITHOUT FEAR ," (i.e the Son);

*. Acts 7:7 "KKJV: And the nation to whom they shall be in bondage will I judge, said God: and after that shall they come forth, and SERVE ME IN THIS PLACE. "(i.e the Father).

NOTE, He (Jesus) said ONLY the Lord your God you will serve,
consider the emphasis on the word ONLY, i.e no other one should be served.

He then said all the people serving Him (Jesus) the Father will honour them.

If anyone serves Jesus, he's not serving idol. And they are not serving another God...

He didn't use the word God in that place but Father.

Because He (Jesus) had assumed His office as God in that verse.

He said ONLY God you have to serve, and said afterward SERVE ME.

In other words He is saying I AM THE LORD THY GOD whom only you shall serve....

*. Deuteronomy 6:13 "KJV: Thou shalt fear the Lord thy God, and SERVE HIM , and shalt swear by his name.
(i.e the Father).

*. Psalms 96:6 "KJV: O WORSHIP THE LORD in the beauty of holiness : fear before him, all the earth. (i.e the Father)
Trinitarians are Polytheists.
Bros, you're proven your worship of 2 persons.

* Luke 1:73-74, references Jehovah.
Jesus never had any covenant with Abraham.

Matthew 20:28 , emphasis on "SERVE"
KNOWMORE56 says Jesus worships men grin grin
Bros, the Greek words "SERVE" @ John 12:26 & Matthew 20:28 mean the same thing.
DON'T DECEIVE yourself.

"SERVE" @ Matthew 4:10 & Acts 7:7 refers to the same thing.
There are 2 different Greek words translated as "SERVE" in English @ Matthew 4:10 & John 12:26 have different meaning.
Bros, pls go & confirm.
Don't post FALSE claims. grin

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
Barristter07:

I challenge you to provide where I said he command them FROM HEAVEN ?
The Fact remains Christ has no authority over humans before coming to earth - Daniel 7:14. He is not their God.

Of course he is the Archangel Michael who is always standing up for the salvation of God's people {Daniel 12:1} but he's surely not our God! smiley
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by livingchrist: 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
Barristter07:

Psalm 89:6,7 neither does Jesus share the full quality of Jehovah. Equality is not by nature.
I know you will come to this point, first
Col 2vv9 called you a liar. This quote below is from new word translation.

"because it is in him that all the fullness of the divine quality dwells bodily."

Equality is not by nature? So the president is more human than you, or you are a lesser human than the governor? Right?

son of God is like Jehovah
col 2vv9 has shut you up, let me add another one
This is hebrews 1vv3 note from your own new world translation.

"3 He is the reflection of God’s glory+ and the exact representation of his very being,+ and he sustains all things by the word of his power."

Yes, there is a son exactly like Jehovah his name is Jesus, he is exactly like Jehoavh because he is Jehovah himself.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by livingchrist: 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2021
Barristter07:

Verse 14 has cleared you. Read well

" Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their humanity "

And he made like them IN EVERY WAY.

Appearance or full quality of their nature ?
you lack comprehension, vs 14 was talking of his humanity while vs 17 is talking of his nature as well as his his experience as a man
And by the way, in "every way" does not include sin why? Because an exception was made in chapter four and in 2 cor 5vv21

Hebrews 4:15
For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

Hebrews 9:28
So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.
2 Corinthians 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

I said Jesus had no authority on humans before coming to earth - Daniel 7:14

You said he had glory prior to coming to earth . You are the silly person for equating glory to Authority.
you are not ok! Jesus said all that the father has belong to him including the father's authority. You lack comprehension

are missing it again, that doesn't mean he doesn't take permission before getting it. All authority has been GIVEN me. He said

" Given"

Read your bible.
of cause Jesus was "given" authority because he took a lower position in the first place

Hebrews 2:9
But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Barristter07: 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
livingchrist:
you lack comprehension, vs 14 was talking of his humanity while vs 17 is talking of his nature as well as his his experience as a man
And by the way, in "every way" does not include sin why? Because an exception was made in chapter four and in 2 cor 5vv21

Hebrews 4:15
For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

Hebrews 9:28
So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.
2 Corinthians 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

You just proved the point , he wasn't made like his brother's in every way in terms of their full nature. But their human flesh and blood, Appearance. That's the point

Philippians 2 is all about Appearance not full qualities. His brothers humanity is imperfect and flawed with sin. He didn't took this quality , but only what they look like.

you are not ok! Jesus said all that the father has belong to him including the father's authority. You lack comprehension

If it's was automatic, Daniel 7:14 won't have existed. It was given

of cause Jesus was "given" authority because he took a lower position in the first place

Hebrews 2:9
But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

Even before he came to earth, he doesn't have any authority until he was given ( Daniel 7:14)

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Barristter07: 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2021
livingchrist:
I know you will come to this point, first
Col 2vv9 called you a liar. This quote below is from new word translation.

"because it is in him that all the fullness of the divine quality dwells bodily."

Equality is not by nature? So the president is more human than you, or you are a lesser human than the governor? Right?

col 2vv9 has shut you up, let me add another one
This is hebrews 1vv3 note from your own new world translation.

"3 He is the reflection of God’s glory+ and the exact representation of his very being,+ and he sustains all things by the word of his power."

Yes, there is a son exactly like Jehovah his name is Jesus, he is exactly like Jehoavh because he is Jehovah himself.

You are a liar Bro

Here is Psalm 89:6,7 again

" For who in the skies can compare to Jehovah?
Who among the sons of God is like Jehovah?
7 God is held in awe in the council of holy ones; "

Verse 7 said the answer is NONE. He is in a different class , none of his sons ( holy ones) come close

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by freshboi88: 6:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
Barristter07:

The word " Representation " already throw your point out of the window, exact or not. The representation there simply means he exist in the image of his Creator.

Adam gave birth to Seth

Jesus came from his Father. Hence his image

And once again, He is called " son of God " a term reffering to created beings. He won't have being a son if he was uncreated.

Bla bla bla................exact representation: Meaning: Correct in every detail.

How can an finite Jesus be the exact representation of an infinite Jehovah?

Oya answer this one now
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by freshboi88: 6:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
Janosky:

Freshboi88 DECEIVE himself grin.

Colossians 1:15 Jesus is first born of every creature. He remains a creature.

Question for Freshboi88:
Revelation 3:5,12,in heaven is Jesus a worshipper of God his Father?

Revelation 3:14 does not apply to Jesus.
Why?
Revelation 3:5,12 na Jesus Christ talk am. grin grin.

Revelation 5:13 says blessing, honor and glory.
John 17:22, "I have given them the glory you gave me" says Jesus.
the disciples received the glory too.

John 17:7 and Matthew 28:18, Jesus says his Father and God gave him the gifts- (glory, blessing, & honor) in Revelation 5:13.

Revelation 3:12 and Revelation 5:14 , worship belongs to God because 1 Corinthians 3:23 ,Jesus worships God.
Worship is NOT for Jesus.

Case closed.

Your new world translation perverted bible calls u a liar.

Rev 5: 13 And I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and underneath the earth+ and on the sea, and all the things in them, saying: “To the One sitting on the throne+ and to the Lamb+ be the blessing and the honor+ and the glory and the might forever and ever.”+ 14 The four living creatures were saying: “Amen!” and the elders fell down and worshipped.

1. Why does the NWT say Jesus is not part of every creature ? NWT or JW G.B who do we believe now ?

2. Why does the NWT say Jesus receives d same glory, praise, honor, worship and might with Jehovah ?

NWT= Jesus receives the same glory, praise, worship , honor that Jehovah receives

JW G.B= Jesus is not to be worshiped.

Confused religion.........
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by freshboi88: 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2021
Janosky:

Freshboi88, the only Polytheist without pretences.
Continue to worship Son & your other God you call "oly ghost"
Jesus heavenly Father, JEHOVAH is NOT your God. grin
Case closed.

John 20:17,30-31 ,JWs will say it loud and clear.
John 20:17, Acts 3:13 and Matthew 12:15-18.
JWs proudly worship the only true God JEHOVAH, the only God of Jesus Christ.

grin

Janosky worshipping a false Jehovah

It's check mate man. All this one is just face saving. As it is now nah u and ur Bible dey argue.

Rev 5: 13 And I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and underneath the earth+ and on the sea, and all the things in them, saying: “To the One sitting on the throne+ and to the Lamb+ be the blessing and the honor+ and the glory and the might forever and ever.”+ 14 The four living creatures were saying: “Amen!” and the elders fell down and worshipped.

1. Why does the NWT say Jesus is not part of every creature ? NWT or JW G.B who do we believe now ?

2. Why does the NWT say Jesus receives d same glory, praise, honor, worship and might with Jehovah ?

NWT= Jesus receives the same glory, praise, worship , honor that Jehovah receives

JW G.B= Jesus is not to be worshiped

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by freshboi88: 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
Janosky:

John 17:7
Now they know that everything I have is a gift from you.
Compare Matthew 20:18

MuMu boi wey no get SENSE.
Because your father give you everything you have, you are now his equal ? grin grin
Everything that makes your father human is far older than you and whatever you possess.
That is why you call him "Father".
The same reason, Jesus calls God "my Father and my God."

Hebrews 1:9 "the God your God Anointed (Jesus) above his mates.
God Almighty have no age mate, no peer.
No equal anywhere.

Trinity GIBBERISH robbed una brain.

grin grin grin grin gringrin grin

After quoting all these irrelevant verse come and contend with your new world translation.

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by livingchrist: 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2021
Barristter07:

You just proved the point , he wasn't made like his brother's in every way in terms of their full nature. But their human flesh and blood, Appearance. That's the point

Philippians 2 is all about Appearance not full qualities. His brothers humanity is imperfect and flawed with sin. He didn't took this quality , but only what they look like.
ask yourself if you make sense.
Is flesh and blood appearance? Adam was not created with sin going by your logic Adam is only an appearance? Right

If it's was automatic, Daniel 7:14 won't have existed. It was given

Even before he came to earth, he doesn't have any authority until he was given ( Daniel 7:14)
Barrister Daniel 7:14 is a vision of future event
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
Janosky:

Your phone speaks, is it a person?
your radio speaks, is it a person?

If you agree that God's finger is a person, then you also agree that God's eyes is person as well as his ears.

Na your wahala be that.
Case closed.
grin

My beloved brother this is not finger of God this is the spirit of God his name is the holy spirit

God is in three dimensions just like he created man in three dimensions

Until you understand this truth before you can know how God functions

God did not create Jesus because Jesus is already God

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (35) (Reply)

The 10-point Plan By Alice Bailey And The New World Order For The Destruction / Why Did Jesus Ask Simon Peter, "Do You Love Me" Three Times? / Why Is Christian Dating So Difficult?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.