Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,822 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses (15701 Views)

Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Call awitness41, PeaceJoyLove and Nancy2020....

All of them will kindly tell you that Jesus is God Almighty

Exodus 3:15 mentioned that Jehovah is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, it means they’re all the same person?

God of Abraham =one God
God of Isaac =one God
God of Jacob =one God

What is the common factor here God
Meaning same God been the God of all those three different men

In Matthew Jesus was pointing out how God reveal the father the son, the holy spirit as one that same God

We have explained how the father is greater than I came about because we have said Jesus is a complete man and complete God Almighty

When you hear how God hide himself in Jesus what do you think the Bible is talking about it about God making sure that the body he prepared to use will actually be lower in everything as relate to the father position

Note immediately Jesus was glorified you can see God restore to him his former glory and equally made his name above every name in the universe both in heaven and earth

I can explain more if you want

Did Awitness41 agree with you?

Bishop LIENUS LYING on this public forum, Nairaland (screenshots evidences).

grin

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Nancy2020(f): 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
DappaD:

Good for you! What is the name of your church ma’am? I would appreciate if Mr Kingsley would also mention his, so we can clarify if you’re all one in agreement.
I completely understand how Bishopkingsley show the difference between church doctrine and Bible doctrine.
The Father, the son, the holy spirit,,, this is what unite many different churches together so that is the main thing trying to pit us against our church doctrine is evil of you because you already know we don't agree on that area. So try some thing else to do.
Jesus is God Almighty this is the main thing which is actually important in Bible and in life.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2021
Nancy2020:
I completely understand how Bishopkingsley show the difference between church doctrine and Bible doctrine.
The Father, the son, the holy spirit,,, this is what unite many different churches together so that is the main thing trying to pit us against our church doctrine is evil of you because you already know we don't agree on that area. So try some thing else to do.
Jesus is God Almighty this is the main thing which is actually important in Bible and in life.

Revelation 3:12 in heaven who is the God of Jesus your Almighty?
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by DappaD: 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2021
freshboi88:

Lair...u claim you are followers of Jehovah. Do u honor Jehovah ?

Please don’t digress! You’ve not answered my question!

DappaD:

But you mean to say now that God is for disunity and confusion while Satan is for unity abi? Just hear yourself and see how stupid you sound!

Since you’ve already agreed that you’re divided in doctrines and not united, therefore you deny that Jesus was sent by God! John 17:23
And according to 2John 7, that is a very serious offence since you are referring to yourself as an antiChrist.

freshboi88:

They emphasized unity because they knew human prejudices would always rear it's ugly head just as it was in the days of the apostles.
The unity been taught n prayed for was
a unity in diversity. This is something u and ur ilks would never understand.

Weren’t you the same person congratulating himself before that you won argument against the Witnesses? Now look how you can’t even hold your own anymore as you keep jumping from one lie to another. Please where is this “UNITY IN DIVERSITY” teaching or dogma mentioned in the Bible?
So Paul was practicing this “unity in diversity” yet he instructed Timothy to command certain ones not to teach a different doctrine in the congregation? 1Timothy 1:3,4
In fact, see what Paul said at 1Timothy 6:3-5
“If any man teaches another doctrine and does not agree with the wholesome instruction, which is from our Lord Jesus Christ, nor with the teaching that is in harmony with godly devotion, he is puffed up with pride and does not understand anything. He is obsessed with arguments and debates about words. These things give rise to envy, strife, slander, wicked suspicions, constant disputes about minor matters by men who are corrupted in mind and deprived of the truth, thinking that godly devotion is a means of gain.”

So where is your “unity in diversity” when the person Jesus directly appointed(Acts 9:15) is saying something different?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2021
Janosky:

Did Awitness41 agree with you?

Bishop LIENUS LYING on this public forum, Nairaland (screenshots evidences).

grin

I said ask them is Jesus God Almighty the reply they give you is what will determine the church they attend

We know the evil church and organization that refuse to believe in the Bible
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by DappaD: 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2021
Nancy2020:

I’ve heard you ma’am and I appreciate that you’re being straightforward but you’ve still not obliged to my request. Can I know the name of your church? I mean those people with whom have spiritual brotherhood with? 1Peter 2:17
Those whom you’re supposed to be associating with in these last days? Hebrews 10:24-25
A spiritual family whom you can boast with your chest like Jesus that they are doing the will of God? Matthew 12:46-50, Mark 10:28-30
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Nancy2020(f): 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2021
Janosky:

Revelation 3:12 in heaven who is the God of Jesus your Almighty?
Bible shows Jesus call God the father God, and Bible equally shows God the father call Jesus God. So it not a new thing to see or hear.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

I said ask them is Jesus God Almighty the reply they give you is what will determine the church they attend

[s]We know the evil church and organization that refuse to believe in the Bible[/s]
Awitness41 replied Bishop LIENUS:
Did Jesus pray to himself or to his Father, God?
..... the two are separate entities, Jesus says this himself"

Bishop LIENUS LYING on this forum.
Him hand dey inside pot of soup, oil soiled his hands,he still dey deny and lie.
The Bishop no get conscience.
. grin grin

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
Nancy2020:
Bible shows Jesus call God the father God, and Bible equally shows God the father call Jesus God. So it not a new thing to see or hear.

Is Jesus the God of his Father?
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Nancy2020(f): 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
DappaD:

I’ve heard you ma’am and I appreciate that you’re being straightforward but you’ve still not obliged to my request. Can I know the name of your church? I mean those people with whom have spiritual brotherhood with? 1Peter 2:17
Those whom you’re supposed to be associating with in these last days? Hebrews 10:24-25
A spiritual family whom you can boast with your chest like Jesus that they are doing the will of God? Matthew 12:46-50, Mark 10:28-30
saying your church is childish because God tells everyone to preach Jesus and not church.
So if you see people preaching church or organization just know they are little children in the faith.
That is why we glorify Jesus first. Lift Jesus up and not your church because all church or organization are prone to error only Jesus is the perfect human being and perfect church because his body is the church. Just look to Jesus and stop looking unto human beings for help.
Who can save you is it your church or is it Jesus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Nancy2020(f): 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
Janosky:

Is Jesus the God of his Father?

is like saying is your spirit alive
Or saying is your spirit part of man, is it that you actually find it hard to understand how you are created. God is the father the son the holy spirit all in God.
Man is body soul and spirit all inside man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2021
Nancy2020:

saying your church is childish because God tells everyone to preach Jesus and not church.
So if you see people preaching church or organization just know they are little children in the faith.
That is why we glorify Jesus first. Lift Jesus up and not your church because all church or organization are prone to error only Jesus is the perfect human being and perfect church because his body is the church. Just look to Jesus and stop looking unto human beings for help.
"Extra Ecclesiam nulla Salus"
Outside the Catholic Church there is no salvation"
The Screenshot proven Nancy2020 wrong.

grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Hismasterpiece(m): 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Go and worship your TRINITY!
But if you're truly interested in knowing what i have in mind then you have to be patient and keep on asking! Matthew 7:7-8 smiley

Why are you evading the question. Just answer and let the argument end.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by freshboi88: 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2021
DappaD:

Please don’t digress! You’ve not answered my question!

Since you’ve already agreed that you’re divided in doctrines and not united, therefore you deny that Jesus was sent by God! John 17:23
And according to 2John 7, that is a very serious offence since you are referring to yourself as an antiChrist.

Weren’t you the same person congratulating himself before that you won argument against the Witnesses? Now look how you can’t even hold your own anymore as you keep jumping from one lie to another. Please where is this “UNITY IN DIVERSITY” teaching or dogma mentioned in the Bible?
So Paul was practicing this “unity in diversity” yet he instructed Timothy to command certain ones not to teach a different doctrine in the congregation? 1Timothy 1:3,4
In fact, see what Paul said at 1Timothy 6:3-5
“If any man teaches another doctrine and does not agree with the wholesome instruction, which is from our Lord Jesus Christ, nor with the teaching that is in harmony with godly devotion, he is puffed up with pride and does not understand anything. He is obsessed with arguments and debates about words. These things give rise to envy, strife, slander, wicked suspicions, constant disputes about minor matters by men who are corrupted in mind and deprived of the truth, thinking that godly devotion is a means of gain.”

So where is your “unity in diversity” when the person Jesus directly appointed(Acts 9:15) is saying something different?

I'll turn your logic against u.

11 But when Cephas came to Antioch, I opposed him to his face, because he was condemned. 12 For before certain people came from James, he used to eat with the Gentiles, but when they came, he withdrew and separated himself, because he[a] was afraid of those who were of the circumcision, 13 and the rest of the Jews also joined in this hypocrisy with him, so that even Barnabas was carried away with them in their hypocrisy. 14 But when I saw that they were not being straightforward with the truth of the gospel, I said to Cephas in the presence of them all, “If you, although you[b] are a Jew, live like a Gentile and not like a Jew, how can you try to compel the Gentiles to live like Jews?”

So was Jesus's prayer not answered when James and Paul had different opinions ?
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by freshboi88: 1:36pm On Aug 31, 2021
Janosky:

Awitness41 replied Bishop LIENUS:
Did Jesus pray to himself or to his Father, God?
..... the two are separate entities, Jesus says this himself"

Bishop LIENUS LYING on this forum.
Him hand dey inside pot of soup, oil soiled his hands,he still dey deny and lie.
The Bishop no get conscience.
. grin grin

John 5:19 Can Jesus do everything that Jehovah can do?
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2021
Just be patient and keep on asking! Matthew 7:7-8 smiley

Hismasterpiece:

Why are you evading the question. Just answer and let the argument end.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by DappaD: 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
Nancy2020:

Ask yourself the same question! Is it Jesus or the apostles that can save? Since it is Jesus, why must the Christians subject themselves to the doctrines of the apostles? Acts 2:42
For example, did Jesus abolish circumcision? Why would the Christians obey the commandments of the apostles that circumcision was no longer required of God’s people? 1Corinthians 7:19
You think Jesus has business with you if you don’t obey those persons he entrusted with the responsibility to care for God’s flock? Matthew 10:40, Hebrews 13:7,17

Since you’re not ready to mention the name of your spiritual family, it therefore means you are NOT a Christian. Mark 10:29,30

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by DappaD: 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
freshboi88:

I'll turn your logic against u.
11 But when Cephas came to Antioch, I opposed him to his face, because he was condemned. 12 For before certain people came from James, he used to eat with the Gentiles, but when they came, he withdrew and separated himself, because he[a] was afraid of those who were of the circumcision, 13 and the rest of the Jews also joined in this hypocrisy with him, so that even Barnabas was carried away with them in their hypocrisy. 14 But when I saw that they were not being straightforward with the truth of the gospel, I said to Cephas in the presence of them all, “If you, although you[b] are a Jew, live like a Gentile and not like a Jew, how can you try to compel the Gentiles to live like Jews?”
So was Jesus's prayer not answered when James and Paul had different opinions ?

This boy, the scripture doesn’t reflect what you’re trying to force it to mean. The Christians were to have ONE doctrine. Ephesians 4:3
I’m sorry but the disagreement they had the was not because of doctrine, let that sink in.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by freshboi88: 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2021
DappaD:

This boy, the scripture doesn’t reflect what you’re trying to force it to mean. The Christians were to have ONE doctrine. Ephesians 4:3
I’m sorry but the disagreement they had the was not because of doctrine, let that sink in.

James and Paul's agreed that Jesus was the Messiah, The Son of God who is himself God. That they agreed on. They message was centered on Jesus just like all Christian denominations do.

But on the issue of gentile circumcision there was a disparity between James and Paul . Same way christians differ on things like tithing, baptism and so on.....

But does this disparity mean that there is no unity between Christian groups ? If you say Yes, then u will have to also agree that Paul and James had doctrinal disparity n the prayer of Jesus did not manifest in the ministry of the early church

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ike zobo! cheesy
James and Paul disagree please where that one dey for Bible o? cheesy

freshboi88:

James and Paul's agreed that Jesus was the Messiah, The Son of God who is himself God. That they agreed on. They message was centered on Jesus just like all Christian denominations do.

But on the issue of gentile circumcision there was a disparity between James and Paul . Same way christians differ on things like tithing, baptism and so on.....

But does this disparity mean that there is no unity between Christian groups ? If you say Yes, then u will have to also agree that Paul and James had doctrinal disparity n the prayer of Jesus did not manifest in the ministry of the early church

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by DappaD: 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
freshboi88:

But on the issue of gentile circumcision there was a disparity between James and Paul.

Same way christians differ on things like tithing, baptism and so on.....

In which part of the Bible did the highlighted happen? Guy you need serious Bible study if you think that’s what happened at Galatians chapter 2!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:08pm On Aug 31, 2021
DappaD:

In which part of the Bible did the highlighted happen? Guy you need serious Bible study if you think that’s what happened at Galatians chapter 2!

They only listen to stories from the mouth of their pastors! I know the boy is now searching for where James and Paul had disagreement! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by DappaD: 2:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

They only listen to stories from the mouth of their pastors! I know the boy is now searching for where James and Paul had disagreement! cheesy

Meanwhile this was somebody congratulating himself the other time that he won argument against the Witnesses, now just look at him.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2021
I told him earlier that if JWs decides to ignore his stupidity it doesn't mean we don't have ready-made answers to his questions!
The boy quoted where Jesus said "he always does whatever he sees his father doing" then he began jubilating that that's a point to support TRINITY until i told him that "my little grandson always imitate me" does that makes us equal? Then he became enraged and started his abusive speeches so ignored him! smiley

DappaD:

Meanwhile this was somebody congratulating himself the other time that he won argument against the Witnesses, now just look at him.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by freshboi88: 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
DappaD:

I no say Una no dey read Bible Dap MuMu.

11 When Cephas(A) came to Antioch,(B) I opposed him to his face, because he stood condemned. 12 For before certain men came from James,(C) he used to eat with the Gentiles.(D) But when they arrived, he began to draw back and separate himself from the Gentiles because he was afraid of those who belonged to the circumcision group.(E) 13 The other Jews joined him in his hypocrisy, so that by their hypocrisy even Barnabas(F) was led astray.

The highlighted should suffice to shut u up

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by DappaD: 4:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
freshboi88:

I no say Una no dey read Bible Dap MuMu.
11 When Cephas(A) came to Antioch,(B) I opposed him to his face, because he stood condemned. 12 For before certain men came from James,(C) he used to eat with the Gentiles.(D) But when they arrived, he began to draw back and separate himself from the Gentiles because he was afraid of those who belonged to the circumcision group.(E) 13 The other Jews joined him in his hypocrisy, so that by their hypocrisy even Barnabas(F) was led astray.
The highlighted should suffice to shut u up

So where did you see disagreement between James and Paul in that scripture?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by freshboi88: 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
DappaD:

So where did you see disagreement between James and Paul in that scripture?

MuMu BOI....the men that Peter saw and withdrew from the gentiles came from whom ?

Paul attacks Peter for withdrawing because he saw men who came from James.

With this illustration who are the actors with divergent ideas ?

Answer the question correctly, Nd find d answers u seek. But I honestly doubt u would be able to answer...aren't JWs just zombies who can't think for themselves ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by freshboi88: 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2021
DappaD:

Dnt get too far ahead of yourself BOI. Light always conquers darkness. I have had to teach your brother the meat of scripture to let him see the disparity bw Paul and James in terms of gentile circumcision. So where is your victory now ?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by DappaD: 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2021
freshboi88:

MuMu BOI....the men that Peter saw and withdrew from the gentiles came from whom ?
Paul attacks Peter for withdrawing because he saw men who came from James.
With this illustration who are the actors with divergent ideas ?
Answer the question correctly, Nd find d answers u seek. But I honestly doubt u would be able to answer...aren't JWs just zombies who can't think for themselves ?

If from what you’re saying, Peter was against un-circumcision then why would the Jews who were supporters of circumcision come to criticize him? Acts 11:2-4

Or was Peter not amongst the apostles who wrote to the various congregations that circumcision was no longer a requirement? Acts 15:7

The official doctrine amongst the Christians was that circumcision of the foreskin was no longer recognized by the true God. 1Corinthians 7:19, Galatians 5:2
Peter knew that circumcision carried no weight anymore but since he wanted favour from the Jews, he put up that pretense so his crime was hypocrisy, not doctrine! Galatians 2:13

Paul wrote that if one sees his brother taking a false step, the overseers in the congregation should readjust him in a spirit of mildness(Galatians 6:1) and that was exactly what Paul did in Peter’s case.

Peter later learnt his lesson from the reproof Paul gave him, that’s why he wrote that Christians should show unhypocritical brotherly affection. 1Peter 1:22
And Peter still referred to Paul as his “beloved brother” (2Peter 3:15) meaning they were in good terms afterwards.

So Paul and Peter experienced what was written at 2Corinthians 13:11

“Finally, brothers, continue to rejoice, to be readjusted, to be comforted, to think in agreement, to live peaceably; and the God of love and of peace all be with you.”

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by freshboi88: 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
DappaD:

If from what you’re saying, Peter was against un-circumcision then why would the Jews who were supporters of circumcision come to criticize him? Acts 11:2-4

Or was Peter not amongst the apostles who wrote to the various congregations that circumcision was no longer a requirement? Acts 15:7

The official doctrine amongst the Christians was that circumcision of the foreskin was no longer recognized by the true God. 1Corinthians 7:19, Galatians 5:2
Peter knew that circumcision carried no weight anymore but since he wanted favour from the Jews, he put up that pretense so his crime was hypocrisy, not doctrine! Galatians 2:13

Paul wrote that if one sees his brother taking a false step, the overseers in the congregation should readjust him in a spirit of mildness(Galatians 6:1) and that was exactly what Paul did in Peter’s case.

Peter later learnt his lesson from the reproof Paul gave him, that’s why he wrote that Christians should show unhypocritical brotherly affection. 1Peter 1:22
And Peter still referred to Paul as his “beloved brother” (2Peter 3:15) meaning they were in good terms afterwards.

“Finally, brothers, continue to rejoice, to be readjusted, to be comforted, to think in agreement, to live peaceably; and the God of love and of peace all be with you.”

Is Peter not a Jew, or is Paul not a Jew as well? Why did he need to be hypocritical? It's not like the people who came were Pharisees. They were disciples of James.

So what favour did Peter need with them? And why did he need to pretend to disciples of James?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
DappaD:

Please ask him where Paul and James got different doctrines and where they disagreed! wink
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by DappaD: 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
freshboi88:

Dnt get too far ahead of yourself BOI. Light always conquers darkness. I have had to teach your brother the meat of scripture to let himsee the disparity bw Paul and James in terms of gentile circumcision. So where is your victory now ?

We are still asking you where the highlighted happened but you’ve refused to answer.
Only Satan the Devil is against unity that’s why his only motive is to tear down and destroy(John 10:10) and since you’re a proponent against unity, you’ve proved yourself to be a child of the Devil. John 8:44

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Is Governor Ambode Of Lagos State A Christian Or Muslim / God's General Cs. Upthegrove Is Dead | He Prophesied About His Death / Why Many Christians Face Difficulty In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.