Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses - Religion (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses (15749 Views)

Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Barristter07: 8:38am On Sep 09, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

2 Corinthians 4:16
Therefore we do not lose heart, but though our outer man is decaying, yet our inner man is being renewed day by day.

2 Corinthians 4:16
New Living Translation
That is why we never give up. Though our bodies are dying, our spirits are being renewed every day.

I put two translation to help u understand better

Look at what God is saying here that there are two types of man he explain here note here did not explain the third part here speaks of two part the outer man called the body of man
And the inner man called the spirit of the man Are you seeing what God is saying here

God is saying through Paul that the spirit in the man which is a man
can be renewed but the outer man the body which is a man
he call the body man that that outer man can decay and die

So God explains two man inside one man
Are you seeing how deep God creation is

Your spirit looks like you only spirit can touch spirit but it looks like you

You are very funny. A real spirit is never described as a man. Spirit doesn't have flesh and bones , Man has that . Paul was reffering to the person you are inside, your personality.

This nonsense idea of inner man, so What about inner woman for women ?

If inner human was what Paul was reffering to, it means there is another human being inside of you, Do you think at all ?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Barristter07: 8:42am On Sep 09, 2021
Emusan:

Where will Jesus commanded them from?

Ole....despite the fact that I exposed your lying mouth, you still have mouth to talk.

Provide where I said he would command them from heaven? You liar

He is your creator!
His uphold the whole universe without His power.
He is eternal life.
And many more.....

The same Daniel 7:14 says you and your father the devil will SERVE Jesus cheesy grin cheesy grin

A creator in whose image nobody exists . Do you think at all ?

Daniel 7:14 Jesus doesn't have any of those authority before coming to earth. So much for Trinity, Busted! ...

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Emusan(m): 8:46am On Sep 09, 2021
Janosky:

Sifia pains of a LIENUS grin cheesy
Emusan LIENUS pretends as if verse 30 is not in his Bible

Proverbs 8:30
I was a skilled craftsman beside Him. I was His delight every day, always rejoicing before Him

3 Questions for Emusan:
#1.
Verse 30, did 'Craftsman' another living being, rejoice with JEHOVAH?

Who is the skilled Craftsman working beside Jehovah @ verses 26-30?

In the screenshot Who is the skilled "Craftsman" created/Born by Lord Jehovah
@ verses 22-25?

Wahala for the this 8 men worshipper cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

The craftsman man is ETERNAL WISDOM of Yahweh

The skilled craftsman is eternal Wisdom of Yahweh

The skilled craftsman was brought forth by YAHWEH for the purpose of creation.

You sure say your brain dey where God put am?
grin grin

You forgot you always leave your brain in your hall.

Your friend KNOWMORE56 asks "who is the "HE"?
I have responded, as proven by the screenshot.

Then the HE is the one who carried out the creations as those verses stated, not that another being.

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy

Now that you agreed that the wisdom is another being different from Jehovah, then that Being must be God because according to the same Proverbs 8:14-16 "Counsel and sound judgment are mine; I have insight, I have power. 15 By me kings reign and rulers issue decrees that are just; 16 by me princes govern, and nobles—all who rule on earth.

You'll never receive sense JaNosense.

Emusan must reproduce the evidence for his claims ("which non of you could answer"wink.
Bros , do the needful, let's see he's not LYING.
The ball is rolling in his court. grin grin

You've proven here that YAHWEH didn't use another creature to help Him rather YAHWEH ONLY created ALL THINGS BY HIMSELF as Proverbs 8:26-27 & Isaiah 44:24 clearly stated.

Severe pain for the lying liar JWs like his father the Devil the great JaNosense himself.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:51am On Sep 09, 2021
Barristter07:

You are very funny. A real spirit is never described as a man. Spirit doesn't have flesh and bones , Man has that . Paul was reffering to the person you are inside, your personality.

This nonsense idea of inner man, so What about inner woman for women ?

If inner human was what Paul was reffering to, it means there is another human being inside of you, Do you think at all ?

inner man, so What about inner woman for women ?

Answer
man means mankind it means human beings
You ought to know this

The term man (from Proto-Germanic *mann- "person) and words derived from it can designate any or even all of the human race regardless of their sex or age. In traditional usage, man (without an article) itself refers to the species or to humanity (mankind) as a whole. The Germanic word developed into Old English mann.

The inner man is not another person it is what makes you a complete man
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Emusan(m): 8:52am On Sep 09, 2021
Barristter07:
Provide where I said he would command them from heaven? You liar

Lying liar JWs like his father the Devil.

Keep changing mouth.

A creator in whose image nobody exists . Do you think at all ?

If not that your reasoning faculty has been left in your hall, at least you will know your organization also believe Jesus is part of "OUR IMAGE" in Gen 1

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Daniel 7:14 Jesus doesn't have any of those authority before coming to earth. So much for Trinity, Busted! ...

When the ignoramus didn't know it was about His human nature and not His Eternal Being.

Lastly, the same Daniel 7:14 says you and your father the devil will SERVE Jesus forever. cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Emusan(m): 9:29am On Sep 09, 2021
Janosky:

Mr LIENUS doing his beat.

1 Corinthians 15:45 New Living Translation by your Trinitarian mentors and Triune devotees.

Mr LIENUS wedded to FALSE claims
grin grin

The lying liar like his father the Devil despite bombarding Google with many questions on whether Roman has ever killed anyone on pole or stake and find no response, he went into ghost mode since then cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Even from his Misinterpreted translation, he still couldn't counter that Jesus was killed by the Jews and not by the Roman cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
Emusan:

Then the HE is the one who carried out the creations as those verses stated, not that another being.

You've proven here that YAHWEH didn't use another creature to help Him rather YAHWEH ONLY created ALL THINGS BY HIMSELF as Proverbs 8:26-27 & Isaiah 44:24 clearly stated.

Severe pain for the lying liar JWs like his father the Devil the great JaNosense himself.

Emusan LIENUS no get conscience.
Emusan wants to force his FALSEHOOD on me even though he knows what I wrote in the marked portion of my screenshot.
"HE" references God the Father and Creator of the person personified as Wisdom", @1 Cor1:24 that person is Jesus Christ.
My quote of 1 Corinthians 1:24 is in this screenshot.

Emusan LIENUS, Hebrews 1:2 & Proverbs 8:22-30, God made the universe through His son.

This Emusan is wedded to FALSEHOOD. grin cheesy

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
Emusan:

If they're being truthful to themselves, that verse should have read "Jehovah" but alas they know the implication, so they won't try that.

New Living Translation
The Scriptures tell us, “The first man, Adam, became a living person.” But the last Adam—that is, Christ—is a life-giving Spirit."

Mr LIENUS proven his own FALSEHOOD.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Hismasterpiece(m): 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
Janosky:

New Living Translation
The Scriptures tell us, “The first man, Adam, became a living person.” But the last Adam—that is, Christ—is a life-giving Spirit."

Mr LIENUS proven his own FALSEHOOD.

Bro you didn't respond to my mention above
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2021
Emusan:

[s]Wahala for the this 8 men worshipper cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
[/s]
The craftsman man is ETERNAL WISDOM of Yahweh

The skilled craftsman is eternal Wisdom of Yahweh

The skilled craftsman was brought forth by YAHWEH for the purpose of creation.

Hebrews 1:2 & 1 Corinthians 1:24
= (Equal to)
Proverbs 8:22-30, his son, Jesus Christ is the Wisdom/ skilled Craftsman created by Yahweh, working for his Father, Yahweh.

Emusan LIENUS no get conscience

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy

[s]You forgot you always leave your brain in your hall.[/s]
Emusan:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy

God Yahweh created Jesus the Wisdom/skilled Craftsman as the first of his works "before the world began" - Proverbs 8:22-24.

Wahala for Trinity GIBBERISH grin grin grin grin cheesy
Emusan:

Now that you agreed that the wisdom is another being different from Jehovah
[s]then that Being must be God because according to the same Proverbs 8:14-16 "Counsel and sound judgment are mine; I have insight, I have power. 15 By me kings reign and rulers issue decrees that are just; 16 by me princes govern, and nobles—all who rule on earth.[/s]

You've proven here that YAHWEH didn't use another creature to help Him rather YAHWEH
ONLY created ALL THINGS BY HIMSELF as Proverbs 8:26-27 & Isaiah 44:24 clearly stated.

#1 & #2
Sifia pains of a confused Trinitarian LIENUS.
#1 & #2 is the evidence of Emusan's failed attempt to defend to Trinity GIBBERISH
grin grin grin grin grin

Yahweh created Jesus the Wisdom skilled Craftsman & ALL other things through Jesus Christ/Wisdom/Skilled Craftsman
grin grin grin grin grin.

Proverbs 8:14-16,22, is "Everything I have (Life, Power & Authority) is a gift from my Father" @John17:7 & Matthew 28:18
grin grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Barristter07: 1:18pm On Sep 09, 2021
Emusan:

Lying liar JWs like his father the Devil.

Keep changing mouth.

So u can't provide command from heaven ?

If not that your reasoning faculty has been left in your hall, at least you will know your organization also believe Jesus is part of "OUR IMAGE" in Gen 1

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Image not Images. Showing it still belong to one person.

" He is the image of the invisible God " Col 1:15

Jesus exist in his creators image, just as we.

Nobody exist in Jesus image - Romans 8:29 is still there for you.

When the ignoramus didn't know it was about His human nature and not His Eternal Being.

Lastly, the same Daniel 7:14 says you and your father the devil will SERVE Jesus forever. cheesy grin cheesy grin
Daniel 7:13,14.
“I kept watching in the visions of the night, and look! with the clouds of the heavens, someone like a son of man+ was coming; and he gained access to the Ancient of Days,+

Clearly not human nature. The person here is not human . It's clear who is ignorant now, even in his Divine nature, he needed to be given authority. Worse is it's a future one. Not something he always had

and they brought him up close before that One. 14 And to him there were GIVEN rulership, honor,+ and a kingdom, that the peoples, nations, and language groups should all serve him. His rulership is an everlasting rulership that will not pass away, "

You don't give someone who already have authority rulership . The point still stands

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

Bro you didn't respond to my mention above
Please kindly repost and I will respond.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
Emusan:

At least all you've proven for us here is that YAHWEH first created Wisdom and continue to carry out the remaining CREATIONS by Himself Isaiah 44:24 not through another agent cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Severe pain for the lying liar JWs like his father the Devil the great JaNosense

I designed a motor car and built the components and I employed you,my son, to assemble it.

4 questions for Emusan:
Mr LIENUS who made the motor car?
Mr LIENUS who owns the motor car?

Hebrews 1:2
God made what?
Through whom?

grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by livingchrist: 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2021
Barristter07:

Finally , you are able to understand the bold. That flesh and blood is what is referred to as Appearance. Learn to comprehend
so when God created Adam without sin, he only created an appearance? Lol
Follow your logic, Adam was only an appearance not a real human being since God created him without sin.

Likewise Jesus is not like the Father in every way, He only exist in his FORM. That's the point of Philippians 2

You are not well! Lol you dont know form is the same as nature.
Hebrews 1:3
Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Colossians 2:9
For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

FORM

" the visible shape or configuration of something. "
"the form, colour, and texture of the tree"
Similar:
shape
configuration
formation
conformation
structure
construction
arrangement
disposition
appearance
outward form/appearance

exterior
contours
lines
outline
silhouette
design
format
cut
pattern
mould

a particular way in which a thing exists or appears.

OXFORD DiCTIONARY
the image below reveals with form meant to the Greeks the current meaning of form of just outer appearance.

You are a liar.
since you lack a rebuttal, it is expected.
Meanwhile do well to supply answers to the questions asked.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Barristter07: 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
livingchrist:
Follow your logic, Adam was only an appearance not a real human being since God created him without sin.

Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

the image below reveals with form meant to the Greeks the current meaning of form of just outer appearance.

Very incoherent
Greek Morphe ( outward appearance ) appear at Philippians 2 , Yes ?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 1:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
livingchrist:

Who owns the form/image?

Is Colossians 2:9 referencing which form?
earthly form or his Spiritual form?
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
Barristter07:

Very incoherent

They forget that Philippians 2:9-11 & Colossians 2:9 is strictly about his spiritual form in heaven.
Spirits have bodies, 1 Corinthians 15:40,44.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by livingchrist: 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
Barristter07:

Very incoherent

lol, still trying to maintain frame, humble yourself and eat the pie.

Read again, morphe is the outward appearance that embodies the essential/inner quality of a substance.

For example,
Philippians 2:7
But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

Jesus was said to take upon him the form of a servant,
The question is , was Jesus truly a servant?

If yes, then Jesus being in the form of God mean Jesus was fully God.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Barristter07: 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
livingchrist:
lol, still trying to maintain frame, humble yourself and eat the pie.

Read again, morphe is the outward appearance that embodies the essential/inner quality of a substance.

The inner qualities of Jesus brothers is evil. Nothing good lives in them, does Jesus outward appearance embodies this inner qualities ?

For example,
Philippians 2:7
But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

Jesus was said to take upon him the form of a servant,
The question is , was Jesus truly a servant?

If yes, then Jesus being in the form of God mean Jesus was fully God.

This is idiotic

He wasn't a servant in the true sense. Use your brain, is a servant called Lord ?

That would mean he wasn't God in the true sense as well.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by livingchrist: 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
Janosky:

They forget that Philippians 2:9-11 & Colossians 2:9 is strictly about his spiritual form in heaven.
Spirits have bodies, 1 Corinthians 15:40,44.
1 col 2:9 said Jesus has the full theotes, which is God's divine nature [what makes God God]

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by livingchrist: 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
Barristter07:

The inner qualities of Jesus brothers is evil. Nothing good lives in them, does Jesus outward appearance embodies this inner qualities ?
Can you show me where Jesus took the form of his brothers?

first answer me, was Adam just an appearance?

This is idiotic

[b]He wasn't a servant in the true sense.[/b]Use your brain, is a servant called Lord ?

That would mean he wasn't God in the true sense as well.
at bolded tell me something, All angels are servants,
You are right that, Jesus was not really a servant but wrong because Jesus took the form of a servant.
Your problem is, you are neither here nor there, just speculation.
The bible said Jesus was truly a servant of God.

Isaiah 42:1 Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

Matthew 12:18
Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles.

Do you even have Brain at all? Yes a servant can be called Lord.

Moses was called Lord by Aaron even though moses was a servant of God.
Numbers 12:11
And Aaron said unto Moses, Alas, my lord, I beseech thee, lay not the sin upon us, wherein we have done foolishly, and wherein we have sinned.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by freshboi88: 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
Janosky:

Shuuooo !!!!!!

KNOWMORE56 why do you enjoy making your FALSE claims ?
In screenshot,Where did I type that claim you put up against my moniker?
Bros, dey fear God ooooo !!

KNOWMORE56 vain attempt to divert attention away from Proverbs 8:22-30 exposure of his FALSE accusation.
He doesn't want to hear that Jesus the "wisdom" was the Craftsman working at his Father's side "[b]Fashioning with Him"
to create the earth @ Proverbs 8:22-30, 1 Cor 1:24.[/b]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Read verse 25. I was formed in the womb. Abeg which womb? ...God get wife?.... hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Barristter07: 6:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
livingchrist:
Can you show me where Jesus took the form of his brothers?

first answer me, was Adam just an appearance?

He was MADE like his brother's in EVERY WAY. Read and learn

Do you accept he has their inner evil qualities ?

at bolded tell me something, All angels are servants,
You are right that, Jesus was not really a servant but wrong because Jesus took the form of a servant.
Your problem is, you are neither here nor there, just speculation.
The bible said Jesus was truly a servant of God.

Isaiah 42:1 Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

Matthew 12:18
Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles.

Do you even have Brain at all? Yes a servant can be called Lord.

Moses was called Lord by Aaron even though moses was a servant of God.
Numbers 12:11
And Aaron said unto Moses, Alas, my lord, I beseech thee, lay not the sin upon us, wherein we have done foolishly, and wherein we have sinned.

It's called form of servant because humans are made lower than angels. For that position of servant to be valid. Are angels bigger than Jesus ?

" rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. "

The verse explains it well enough, Form of servant means human Appearance or human likeness. Not that he was actually a servant, neither was he really God. But existed in his form/Appearance
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
freshboi88:

Read verse 25. I was formed in the womb. Abeg which womb? ...God get wife?.... hahahaha

That's a figurative speech!
The point we need here is that Jesus was created.
Apostle Paul said:

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Hebrews 4:12
Now consider these words
© Quick
© Powerful
© Sharper
© Two- edged sword
© Piercing
© Dividing asunder
© Soul and Spirit
© Joints and Marrow

All these are mentioned in relation to those words you're reading in the book (Bible) Do you think a lay man will understand all these symbolic terms?

So the symbolic womb there indicates a formation process as in how Jesus was born (CREATED) smiley
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by freshboi88: 6:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

That's a figurative speech!
The point we need here is that Jesus was created.
Apostle Paul said:

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Hebrews 4:12
Now consider these words
© Quick
© Powerful
© Sharper
© Two- edged sword
© Piercing
© Dividing asunder
© Soul and Spirit
© Joints and Marrow

All these are mentioned in relation to those words you're reading in the book (Bible) Do you think a lay man will understand all these symbolic terms?

So the symbolic womb there indicates a formation process as in how Jesus was born (CREATED) smiley

Why is symbolic about joint n marrow in that verse

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Barristter07: 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
livingchrist:
1 col 2:9 said Jesus has the full theotes, which is God's divine nature [what makes God God]

Verse 10 " and in him you are made full"

Jesus disciples mentioned here also have the same Fullness.

Tell me : they are equal to God ?
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Emusan(m): 6:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
Janosky:

Hebrews 1:2 & 1 Corinthians 1:24
= (Equal to)
Proverbs 8:22-30, his son, Jesus Christ is the Wisdom/ skilled Craftsman created by Yahweh, working for his Father, Yahweh.

Emusan LIENUS no get conscience

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy

Wahala for the 8 men worshipper cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No wonder you cancelled that Proverbs 8.

For more severe pain for the lying liar JWs like his father the devil here it is again: Proverbs 8:14-16 "Counsel and sound judgment are mine; I have insight, I have power. 15 By me kings reign and rulers issue decrees that are just; 16 by me princes govern, and nobles—all who rule on earth.

Now the JaNosense is more confused because he hasn't read his perverted NWT to that place.

God Yahweh created Jesus the Wisdom/skilled Craftsman as the first of his works "before the world began" - Proverbs 8:22-24.

And the same wisdom is said to be doing what ONLY YAHWEH DOES "Counsel and sound judgment are mine; I have insight, I have power. 15 By me kings reign and rulers issue decrees that are just; 16 by me princes govern, and nobles—all who rule on earth.

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

#1 & #2
Sifia pains of a confused Trinitarian LIENUS.
#1 & #2 is the evidence of Emusan's failed attempt to defend to Trinity GIBBERISH
grin grin grin grin grin

Yahweh created Jesus the Wisdom skilled Craftsman & ALL other things through Jesus Christ/Wisdom/Skilled Craftsman
grin grin grin grin grin.

Proverbs 8:14-16,22, is "Everything I have (Life, Power & Authority) is a gift from my Father" @John17:7 & Matthew 28:18
grin grin grin grin

Just see how senseless this post is just so show the deluded mind behind it.

You can't even construct a very straight simple statement.

cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Emusan(m): 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
Janosky:

I designed a motor car and built the components and I employed you,my son, to assemble it.

4 questions for Emusan:
Mr LIENUS who made the motor car?
Mr LIENUS who owns the motor car?

Hebrews 1:2
God made what?
Through whom?

grin grin grin cheesy

Another oponu question.

So in essence, Jehovah created many things and not ONLY Jesus cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin

One can see how sense is so far away from you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2021
freshboi88:

Why is symbolic about joint n marrow in that verse

Do you mean WHY or WHAT? undecided

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by livingchrist: 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
Barristter07:

He was MADE like his brother's in EVERY WAY. Read and learn

Do you accept he has their inner evil qualities ?
And there was an exception which is sin.
Next

It's called form of servant because humans are made lower than angels. For that position of servant to be valid. Are angels bigger than Jesus ?
@ bolded, yet the angel revealed to John that he is a fellow servant like him. In the bible the form of servant has nothing to do with Angels or men.
What the angel revealed is that when it comes to servant form he and John are equal not in nature. Not the filth of lies you are spewing, you make yourself an instrument of satan.

" rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. "

The verse explains it well enough, Form of servant means human Appearance or human likeness. Not that he was actually a servant, neither was he really God. But existed in his form/Appearance
the form of a servant is not human nature.
You are confused, you are neither here nor there.
Angels are servants

Hebrews 1:14
Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

Men are servants
So of Jesus is not a servant then he is not an angel neither a man.

From hebrews and phillipians, it is clear that both Angels and men are both forms of servant, but christ took the form of a servant meaning he was not in a servants form(aa angels and men)before taking that form.
That leave only one option Christ was God Almighty before he took a servants form.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Emusan(m): 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
Barristter07:
So u can't provide command from heaven ?

Your lying post is there and it's already exposed your lying mouth.

Image not Images. Showing it still belong to one person.

This is so ridiculous....

So Jehovah isn't talking to HIS SON in that verse any more cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

If not because you're a dubious person, let "US" make man in "OUR" image should tell you how two persons can be viewed as ONE.

"He is the image of the invisible God " Col 1:15

Jesus exist in his creators image, just as we.

Nobody exist in Jesus image - Romans 8:29 is still there for you.

Jesus is THE VERY IMAGE man was created in, how many times will I knocked that into your empty skull?

Let US make man in OUR image.

Daniel 7:13,14.
“I kept watching in the visions of the night, and look! with the clouds of the heavens, someone like a son of man+ was coming; and he gained access to the Ancient of Days,+

Clearly not human nature. The person here is not human . It's clear who is ignorant now, even in his Divine nature, he needed to be given authority. Worse is it's a future one. Not something he always had

The reason why I do say you're ignorant and lack scriptural understanding is what you just posted.

Focus on that @color

If it's Divine nature, why must He gain ACCESS TO THE ANCIENT OF DAYS? Isn't Jesus the ONLY ONE WITH THE FATHER?

The literal translation is "...and unto the Ancient of Days he hath come, and before Him THEY have brought him near.

Reason why my translations put it this way:
CEV: "...and he was presented to the Eternal God."
DRA: "...and they presented him before him."
ERV: "...He came to the Ancient of Days, and he was brought before him."
KJV: "...and they brought him near before him."

I can go on and on.

Just as you said below but because of your lack of scriptural understanding and lying mouth, you couldn't read that in the text.

and they brought him up close before that One. 14 And to him there were GIVEN rulership, honor,+ and a kingdom, that the peoples, nations, and language groups should all serve him. His rulership is an everlasting rulership that will not pass away, "

You don't give someone who already have authority rulership . The point still stands

Your lying mouth will be shut down forever now!

So who are the "THEY" that brought Jesus to Jehovah?

When I say you watchtower false doctrines have beclouded your reasoning faculty you'll think is a joke.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Barristter07: 7:17pm On Sep 09, 2021
livingchrist:
And there was an exception which is sin.
Next

Any exception destroy your inner qualities argument. So validly the verse is all about outward Appearance

@ bolded, yet the angel revealed to John that he is a fellow servant like him. In the bible the form of servant has nothing to do with Angels or men.
What the angel revealed is that when it comes to servant form he and John are equal not in nature. Not the filth of lies you are spewing, you make yourself an instrument of satan.

the form of a servant is not human nature.
You are confused, you are neither here nor there.
Angels are servants

Hebrews 1:14
Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

Men are servants
So of Jesus is not a servant then he is not an angel neither a man.

From hebrews and phillipians, it is clear that both Angels and men are both forms of servant, but christ took the form of a servant meaning he was not in a servants form(aa angels and men)before taking that form.
That leave only one option Christ was God Almighty before he took a servants form.

It tell you why he was called form of servant. Human likeness. Human form/Appearance

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (35) (Reply)

Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain / An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu / Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.