Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses - Religion (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses (15781 Views)

Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by freshboi88: 10:02am On Sep 25, 2021
Janosky:

Colossians 1:13-15, Jesus his Father's son is the first born of every creature.
Shebi that scripture dey your Bible! grin

Bishop Kingsley (in screenshot) proven Freshboi88 is a LIAR..
@ Revelation 5:13-14, worship (Greek proskyneo) is NOT to Jesus.
According to his fellow Trinitarian mentors & devotees..
Small boi DECEIVE himself upandan grin grin grin grin

You are running from pillar to post without giving an answer. Atleast try to even convince yourself

NWT
13 And I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and underneath the earth+ and on the sea, and all the things in them, saying: “To the One sitting on the throne+ and to the Lamb+ be the blessing and the honor+ and the glory and the might forever and ever.”+ 14 The four living creatures were saying: “Amen!” and the elders fell down and worshipped.

Come and answer

1. Y is Jesus not part of every creature. Is he not a creature again.

2. Y is Jesus receiving the same honor, praise, glory, worship, blessing given to Jehovah ?

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by sagenaija: 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2021
Janosky:

For the umpteenth time, the Masoretic Text of Psalms 45:6-7 "thy throne given is the original copy & Hebrews 1:8 is a photocopy quote.
Masoretic Text is the genuine version of Hebrews 1:8 grin
(Please research & confirm this fact, for yourself).

Hebrews 1:10-12 references Jehovah God.
Matthew 11:25, Jesus calls Jehovah His Father "Sovereign Lord of heaven & earth" .
Job 38:1-7 & Proverbs 8:29 proven it is JEHOVAH God referenced @ Hebrews 1:10
Psalms 90:1-2 , Jehovah God can NOT die.
Matthew 27:46 , Jesus confirmed that.
1 Corinthians 3:23, Does Jesus belong to God his Father?
What else doesn't belong to JEHOVAH God?

When you ignore presented portions of Scripture and choose to deviate to some other things it shows you for who you are.

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:31am On Sep 26, 2021
sagenaija:

When you ignore presented portions of Scripture and choose to deviate to some other things it shows you for who you are.

A fully competent and completely equipped Bible students {2Timothy 3:16-27} who can't be tossed back and forth like the waves of the sea {Isaiah 57:20} God promised to exterminate such incompetent religionists in His Kingdom! Revelations 21:1 smiley
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 7:43am On Sep 26, 2021
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]

Sagenaija does NOT love Bible truth cheesy grin

Acts 17:24
"The God who made the world and everything in it, being Lord of heaven and earth, does not live in temples made by man"

Ho Theos the God & Father is the Creator.
Hebrews 1:10-12= Matthew 11:25= Acts17:24.
= Job 38:1-7=Proverbs 8:29= Ephesians 3:14-15

Acts 9:1-7, did Jesus convert Saul?
Connect the dots linking Matthew 11:25 & Acts17:24.
Sagenaija receive SENSE grin grin
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 7:46am On Sep 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

A fully competent and completely equipped Bible students {2Timothy 3:16-27} who can't be tossed back and forth like the waves of the sea {Isaiah 57:20} God promised to exterminate such incompetent religionists in His Kingdom! Revelations 21:1 smiley

JWs will continue to teach him & he will learn & come worship Jehovah God with His chosen people like Moses did. Hebrews 11:25.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:03am On Sep 26, 2021
Janosky:

JWs will continue to teach him & he will learn & come worship Jehovah God with His chosen people like Moses did. Hebrews 11:25.
They don't know how JEHOVAH value those who are loyal. In their hearts people should be ready to accept all forms of teachings as long as Jesus' name is mentioned in connection with such teachings.
They failed to realise that Jesus has given us the key to know and debunk falsehood.
I use to tell them that if Kumuyi and Adeboye can't come to terms on mode of worship including their doctrines then each of them belongs to a different spirit, they're not for the same SPIRIT! 1Corinthians 1:10

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by sagenaija: 11:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
Janosky:

Sagenaija does NOT love Bible truth cheesy grin

Acts 17:24
"The God who made the world and everything in it, being Lord of heaven and earth, does not live in temples made by man"

Hebrews 1:10-12= Matthew 11:25= Acts17:24.
= Job 38:1-7=Proverbs 8:29= Ephesians 3:14-15

Acts 9:1-7, did Jesus convert Saul?
Connect the dots linking Matthew 11:25 & Acts17:24.
Sagenaija receive SENSE grin grin

There you are again, going off at a tangent.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by achorladey: 6:25am On Sep 27, 2021
Janosky:

Teach him ARCHAIC IDEAS, IDEAS that are to be mocked or IRRELEVANT IDEAS as a result of recent biblical evidence.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by achorladey: 6:29am On Sep 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

They don't know how JEHOVAH value those who are loyal. In their hearts people should be ready to accept all forms of teachings as long as Jesus' name is mentioned in connection with such teachings.
They failed to realise that Jesus has given us the key to know and debunk falsehood.
I use to tell them that if Kumuyi and Adeboye can't come to terms on mode of worship including their doctrines then each of them belongs to a different spirit, they're not for the same SPIRIT! 1Corinthians 1:10

Do you accept any form of teachings filled with mistakes, errors and imperfect spiritual food coming from your religious leaders grin grin with some of this teachings obtained from those you condemned.

We will know if you are any different from them grin

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
achorladey:

Your worship of Jesus is in your head NOT in your Bible...... Janosky

Repeat that to those giving you God's viewpoint on any matter as published in the numerous publications of theirs grin grin cheesy

whose doctrine did Jesus teach Achorladey....... Janosky

The one I know is Jehovah’s viewpoint and that Jehovah’s viewpoint is that Jesus Christ too must be worshipped grin grin

The Bros is desperate to discredit Jesus Christ...... Janosky

Like the case of you saying Jesus support Idolatry and by extension paapaa Jehovah support Idolatry since Jehovah's viewpoint is that Jesus too should be worshipped grin

This viewpoint was popular and widespread more recent discoveries (in screenshot) came to light....... Janosky

My worry is not about popularity and widespread. My worry is that they are Jehovah’s viewpoints and you and your religious organisation hardly follow Jehovah’s viewpoint as taught by you and your religious organisation. Get to understand that.

Stop making a mockery of yourself clinging to archaic ideas disproven by recent discoveries of biblical evidences in several manuscripts...... Janosky

God is not to be mocked indeed but Jehovah’s viewpoint are what you make mockery of and you call ARCHAIC IDEAS grin grin. Had your Jehovah come in 1874 or 1914 you won't have anything called ARCHAIC IDEAS OR MOCKERY or RECENT DISCOVERIES of BIBLICAL EVIDENCE grin shocked and nothing would have been disproved. You see the Web? grin

Bros, continue DECEIVING yourself and Continue WAILING, the adjective in Luke 24:25 befits you.....Janosky

Out of the abundant of his hearts, mouth and fingers comes DECEIVING and WAILING grin grin

Here is Luke 24:25
So he said to them: “O senseless ones and slow of heart to believe all the things the prophets have spoken! 26 Was it not necessary for the Christ to suffer these things and to enter into his glory?” 27 And starting with Moses and all the Prophets, he interpreted to them things pertaining to himself in all the Scriptures.

Another confirmation that you hardly follow Jehovah’s viewpoint all the prophets and Moses bear witness about JESUS grin grin but what do you bear witness about? grin grin

Achorladey & LYING can't be divorced grin
Who did Jesus bear witness about?
John 9:4 who is Jesus and the disciples working for?

John 9:4 & John 7:16 ,is Jehovah's viewpoint practiced by Jesus written in Achorladey's Bible?
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
There you are again, going off at a tangent.

Hebrews 1:10-12= The God & Creator is the Lord who NEVER died, Acts 2:32,36.

Matthew 11:25= Acts17:24. The God made everything & everything came through him.

Job 38:1-7=Proverbs 8:29 & Hebrews 1:10-12=Matthew 11:25= Acts17:24,Jehovah is how many persons?
Jehovah the God laid the foundation of the earth.

Ephesians 3:14-15 & 1 Corinthians 3:23, Jesus owes his name to JEHOVAH God his Father.
Do you Sagenaija owe your name to your own Father? grin
If you do, receive SENSE grin grin
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2021
Janosky:

John 9:4 who is Jesus and the disciples working for? John 9:4 & John 7:16 ,is Jehovah's viewpoint practiced by Jesus written in Achorladey's Bible?
Sacred things are not to be taken as jokes so once i sense insincerity and ingenuity in anyone i'll just let go of such a person. 1Corinthians 9:26

The time left now is short! Romans13:11; 1Peter 4:7

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
Every one can see Janosky does not know Bible

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by achorladey: 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Sacred things are not to be taken as jokes so once i sense insincerity and ingenuity in anyone i'll just let go of such a person. 1Corinthians 9:26

The time left now is short! Romans13:11; 1Peter 4:7

Sacred things like Jesus should be worshipped like Jehovah. That was Jehovah’s viewpoint that has become ARCHAIC IDEAS, IDEAS to be MOCKED and are IRRELEVANT based on recent biblical evidence.

The time left now is short.......MaxInDHouse

Because the last days according to Jehovah’s viewpoint started in year 1799. These are no jokes grin grin grin they are Jehovah’s viewpoint used as criteria for choosing the organization you belong as the only true Christians.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
Every one can see Janosky does not know Bible
Luke 11:20
But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come on you.

Matthew 12:28
But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.

Acts 5:3
Peter said:" Ananias why has Satan emboldened you to lie to the holy spirit?
Acts 5:3, Luke 11:20 & Matthew 12:28,
In other words, "Ananias, why has Satan emboldened you to lie to the finger of God"?

Bishop Kingsley proven a LIAR

Pronto !
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by achorladey: 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
Janosky:

John 9:4 who is Jesus and the disciples working for?

John 9:4 & John 7:16 ,is Jehovah's viewpoint practiced by Jesus written in Achorladey's Bible?

Who did Jehovah bear witness about? Let's hear Jehovah’s viewpoint about this matter since your Jehovah is greater than Jesus.

Abi the words of Jesus is greater than that of your Jehovah and Jehovah's viewpoint? grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
Janosky:

But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come on you.

But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.

In other words, "Ananias, why has Satan emboldened you to lie to the finger of God"?

Pronto !

So you no longer use new world translation

Tell me what it says in new world translation
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by johnw47: 1:24am On Sep 29, 2021
Janosky:

Pronto !

oh most duh fraud jw janosky

the finger of God = The Holy Spirit of God

you keep getting it wrong, post after post, day after day, year after year
and then you call the ones you are posting to "LIAR":

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

if you knew the scriptures and God, which you false jw's do not, you would know that Jesus Spirit/the Word of God,
is The Holy Spirit

here are some verses showing that the Holy Spirit, is the Word of God:

The Word of God is Creator with God:

john1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Col 1:16  For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

The Holy Spirit is Creator with God:

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved on the face of the waters.

Psa 33:6  By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.

Psa 104:30  Thou sendest forth thy spirit, they are created: and thou renewest the face of the earth.

Job 33:4  The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life

^^ The spirit of God/The Word of God has made me. The Spirit of God is the Holy Spirit of The Almighty
The word of God and Almighty God are one and the same Holy Spirit
that is why John said: "and The Word was God"

**a group of people who don't know God, are of course not God's people**

more:
The Spirit of God is The Spirit of Christ. The Spirit of Christ/The Spirit of God dwells in believers:

Rom 8:9  But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. 
Rom 8:10  And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. 
Rom 8:11  But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Jesus dwelled with His apostles and disciples
and Jesus/The Spirit of Truth/The Holy Spirit, shall be in them:

Joh 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Joh_14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

The Father sends the Holy Spirit:

Joh 14:26  "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.

Jesus sends the Holy spirit:

Luk 24:49  "And behold, I am sending forth the promise of My Father upon you; but you are to stay in the city until you are clothed with power from on high."

Joh 15:26  "When the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, that is the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify about Me 

^^ The Spirit/the Word of God in believers, testifies about The Man, The Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

Jesus and Father is The Holy Spirit that lives within believers:

Joh 14:23  Jesus answered him, "If anyone loves me, he will keep my word. Then my Father will love him, and we will go to him and make our home within him.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by sagenaija: 8:48am On Oct 01, 2021
Janosky:

Hebrews 1:10-12= The God & Creator is the Lord who NEVER died, Acts 2:32,36.

Matthew 11:25= Acts17:24. The God made everything & everything came through him.

Job 38:1-7=Proverbs 8:29 & Hebrews 1:10-12=Matthew 11:25= Acts17:24,Jehovah is how many persons?
Jehovah the God laid the foundation of the earth.

Ephesians 3:14-15 & 1 Corinthians 3:23, Jesus owes his name to JEHOVAH God his Father.
Do you Sagenaija owe your name to your own Father? grin
If you do, receive SENSE

See Hebrews 1:8-10:
But of the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever; And the sceptre of uprightness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; Therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee With the oil of gladness above thy fellows. And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning didst lay the foundation of the earth, And the heavens are the works of thy hands:
Hebrews 1:8‭-‬10 ASV

Did you see that according to verse 10 the Son laid the foundation of the earth?
Can you link it to Job 38?
I know that you are good at linking verses.
And, if I know you well, you will likely not focus on what I have presented but will run off to some other 'sport'.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
See Hebrews 1:8-10:
But of the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever; And the sceptre of uprightness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; Therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee With the oil of gladness above thy fellows. And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning didst lay the foundation of the earth, And the heavens are the works of thy hands:
Did you see that according to verse 10 the Son laid the foundation of the earth?

Can you link it to Job 38?
I know that you are good at linking verses.
And, if I know you well, you will likely not focus on what I have presented but will run off to some other 'sport'.
Sagenaija @ Hebrews 1:9 & John 20:17, does Jesus have his God & Father?
Yes.
Job 38:1-7 & John 20:17 did his God & Father lay the foundation of the earth?
Yes.
Matthew 11:25, did Jesus call his God & Father "Lord of heaven and earth"?
Yes.

Why?
John 17:7 & 1Corinthians 3:23 , his God & Father owns EVERYTHING, & owns Jesus Christ.

Acts 17:24 & 1 Corinthians 8:6 Paul was inspired to say the God & Father created everything = John 17:7 ,1 Corinthians 3:23 & Hebrews 1:9-12 .

@ Hebrews 1:9-10, Would Paul contradict his writing inspired of God @ 1 Corinthians 8:6 , Acts17:24 & Ephesians 3:14-15 ?

Is Sagenaija ready to stop grasping at straws & receive SENSE ?
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
TRINITY is their problem! smiley

Janosky:

Yes.
Yes.
Yes.

Why?
John 17:7 & 1Corinthians 3:23 , his God & Father owns EVERYTHING, & owns Jesus Christ.

Acts 17:24 & 1 Corinthians 8:6 Paul was inspired to say the God & Father created everything = John 17:7 ,1 Corinthians 3:23 & Hebrews 1:9-12 .

@ Hebrews 1:9-10, Would Paul contradict his writing inspired of God @ 1 Corinthians 8:6 , Acts17:24 & Ephesians 3:14-15 ?

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by sagenaija: 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
Janosky:

Yes.
Yes.
Yes.

Why?

"I and the Father are one.”
John 10:30 NIV

"But of the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever; And the sceptre of uprightness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; Therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee With the oil of gladness above thy fellows. And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning didst lay the foundation of the earth, And the heavens are the works of thy hands:"

“Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation? Tell me, if you understand."
Job 38:4 NIV
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2021
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
"I and the Father are one.”
John 10:30 NIV

"But of the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever; And the sceptre of uprightness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; Therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee With the oil of gladness above thy fellows. And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning didst lay the foundation of the earth, And the heavens are the works of thy hands:"

“Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation? Tell me, if you understand."
Job 38:4 NIV

John 10:30 & Job 38:4, Sagenaija is two persons "I"?

Your Trinitarian mentors rendition of Hebrews 1:8 (screenshot) proven you're LYING & DECEIVING yourself.
grin

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
Janosky:

Your Trinitarian mentors rendition of Hebrews 1:8 (screenshot) proven you're LYING & DECEIVING yourself.
grin

Just ask them to present a group of people practicing what their faith teaches that's all! smiley

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by sagenaija: 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
Janosky:

grin
Is the sun only one of light, heat or rays?
Or is the sun all the three in one entity?
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2021
sagenaija:

Why you dey DECEIVE yourself?

Trinity GIBBERISH robbed your brain grin cheesy
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by sagenaija: 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
Janosky:

Why you dey DECEIVE yourself?
Trinity GIBBERISH robbed your brain grin cheesy
I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things?
John 3:12 NIV

Why you dey DECEIVE yourself Janosky?
Why not answer the above questions?
So that you can begin to have some sense.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by RussellRutherfo: 3:35pm On Mar 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Each religious group have their doctrines and Jesus said the only way to distinguish between truth and falsehood is by examining the results of their doctrines! Matthew 7:16-18
So if you continue arguing from now till tomorrow members of each religion will stand by what their religions teaches and nothing of benefit will be achieved. But follow Jesus' wise counsel by asking for the WORKS of each faith then there will be no room for deception! James 2:18-26

ATHEISTS are saying "there is no God" please try to convince them with your understanding instead of threading on an uncertain path! smiley

The EVIDENT WORKS AND FRUITS OF THE JEHOVAH WITNESS ORGANIZATION IS:

FALSE PROPHECIES AND LIES
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by RussellRutherfo: 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

He's only having troubles within himself after i discussed with him.
Talk is cheap and everyone is free to express themselves, thank God America has granted everyone FREEDOM OF SPEECH EXPRESSION and WORSHIP otherwise this person will also carry his weapon like radical Islamists to start hunting people whose beliefs differs from his own! smiley

The one you were Carrying in your form cultof Islam before you switched to a bike carrying cult.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by RussellRutherfo: 3:37pm On Mar 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

When some individuals come on social media to talk about others we need to read their minds through what they wrote! smiley

There are two main groups that's disturbing Hismasterpiece: ATHEISTS and JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES
ATHEISTS are becoming a problem because their incessant criticism against his credulity is bothering him and he's not competent enough to silence them intelligently.
JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are also becoming his problem because they stand out with a unique faith that rendered his faith in TRINITY useless.

That's why he purposely opened two threads one for ATHEISTS and the other for JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley

In the Ex-JW community. Thousands of Jehovah Witnesses who leave the cult become Atheists. Deal with that.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses by RussellRutherfo: 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2022
DappaD:

Funny enough the people who DO believe in a hellfire commit the worst atrocities known to mankind. Whereas the ones who DON’T are generally known as people who hold on to high moral standards. Matthew 5:16, 1Peter 2:12
The irony of it all I tell you.

Like the JW Cult Elders pedophiles who abused jw children in Australia, abi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

Solomon Was A Black Man / What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? / The Day That Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.