Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration (21676 Views)

Audi A4 2.0L 05 model Total Restore Engine Rebuild Episode / To Rebuild Or To Replace? / Land Rover Defender 110 Restoration Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:29am On Dec 29, 2021
Nov 14th 2021 9:50am

Chats hits my phone.

Oga Gazzuzz, Good morning Sir. I want to enquire if you still buy Nigeria used cars

This is a regular occurrence, and as a BCD I was very interested.

1 Like

Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:29am On Dec 29, 2021

I want to sell mine- Kia Rio 2009 hatchback

Kia rio?

Honestly I was not interested again.

What went thru my mind was

*Defective Air-conditioning

* Noisy suspension

*Smoking engine

* Bad transmission.

This is what I usually come across on the registered kia rios.

1 Like

Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:29am On Dec 29, 2021
So I ask the question "What is wrong with it "

His response was almost exactly what I expected

Gear issue
Gear box struggle to climb hill when hot, the gear hardly display park on dashboard and when the selector is at Parking position,so I start the car on Neutral.
Finally, Air-conditioning doesn't work,

2/4 detected, dose not mean the other 2 will not be present .

Having owned used and sold at least 5 kia rios in the past, I knew what I was getting my self into.

Worst case scenario

New transmission

New AC system (complete)

Possibly new engine

A few suspension parts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by Mokelu: 8:33am On Dec 29, 2021
Oya

Allow am shake wella lo
Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by NobleEngineer(m): 8:39am On Dec 29, 2021
I book am...e fit make front page grin
Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by oblo(m): 8:41am On Dec 29, 2021
angry
Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by nurey(m): 8:43am On Dec 29, 2021
S
Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by LeJeun3: 8:55am On Dec 29, 2021
See
Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by Kreamie(m): 9:00am On Dec 29, 2021
Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by kennethfranc(m): 9:05am On Dec 29, 2021
H
Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by seanfer(m): 9:29am On Dec 29, 2021
LLLL
Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by kingreign(m): 9:30am On Dec 29, 2021
Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by 9icetoo(m): 9:53am On Dec 29, 2021
I see the dot man above. Tuale sir. Baba G ride on. Them say make I tell you say chieftancy title dey available for this side. Revenue things. cheesy
Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by Kingdemu: 10:10am On Dec 29, 2021
Dafuq is going on here?

2 Likes

Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by Ishilove: 10:18am On Dec 29, 2021
Small nyash?? undecided
Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by HottieCoach(f): 10:38am On Dec 29, 2021
wink
Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by Aanumi16: 11:44am On Dec 29, 2021
Let me park my duck nyash corolla here
Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by buygala(m): 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2021
I smell gunfire in this thread

So I am just here to observe and if possible stoke the embers of violence smiley
Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by olenyi: 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ok story don start.
Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by olenyi: 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2021
Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by vivalavida(m): 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2021
With sperms?
Or booty enlargement cream?
Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by biggace(m): 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2021
Let me too book space.
Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by autolearner: 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2021

waiting for it to shake
Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by homeboy205: 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
Waiting
Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by nymphomaniac(m): 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
This topic alone has peaked my curiosity. Small yanshes shaking up and down recently.

My darling Arsenal FC among them
Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by olumzzz(m): 3:09am On Dec 30, 2021

Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by aAK1(m): 5:29am On Dec 30, 2021
Humm
Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:22am On Dec 30, 2021
Mokelu:
Oya

Allow am shake wella lo

oblo:
angry

nurey:
S

LeJeun3:
See

Kreamie:

9icetoo:
I see the dot man above. Tuale sir. Baba G ride on. Them say make I tell you say chieftancy title dey available for this side. Revenue things. cheesy

Kingdemu:
Dafuq is going on here?

Ishilove:
Small nyash?? undecided

HottieCoach:
wink

buygala:
I smell gunfire in this thread

So I am just here to observe and if possible stoke the embers of violence smiley

olenyi:

vivalavida:
With sperms?
Or booty enlargement cream?

biggace:
Let me too book space.

autolearner:

waiting for it to shake

homeboy205:
Waiting

nymphomaniac:
This topic alone has peaked my curiosity. Small yanshes shaking up and down recently.

My darling Arsenal FC among them

olumzzz:

aAK1:
Humm

Welcome, let's continue

5 Likes

Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:26am On Dec 30, 2021
I asked for price and pics .

Seller Certainly not a good photographer cheesy, but I saw most of what I needed to see.

1 Like

Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:33am On Dec 30, 2021
Transmission automatic, windows automatic.

In my head I was singing " loading....loading...ding ding ding ding engine loading....

So the pricing begins .

Possible Repair costs in my head vs possible sale price, we arrived at price under half a million.

We set a day for inspection, and honestly I was so busy and could not make it + there was no ginger cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:41am On Dec 30, 2021
20th of December (a sat) seller reminds me that car is still available. Personally I thought it had been sold (as I was not eager to go see it )

It was about 4pm and I was not doing much so I took a trip to his location, driving in my own vehicle .

When ever I'm serious about a purchase I take public transportation knowing fully well I'll be driving it away, but this day was different, I said let's just go and see this pile of trash, reject it and drive back home.
Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by boldx(m): 6:49am On Dec 30, 2021
Reading Gazzuzz's mind and laughing. Why the guy wan buy wahala? Cheap car, plenty wahala.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Old Number Plates, Driver's Licence Expire Sept 31, Says FRSC / One Quarter Of Cars In Nigeria Are In Lagos- FRSC / Brake Failure: These Are What To Do When You Have One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.