Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

My Girlfriend Is Always Demanding For Money, What Can I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Always Demanding For Money, What Can I Do? (1589 Views)

I Think I Have Understood Why Women Are Always Demanding Money From Guys / Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex / 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Always Demanding For Money, What Can I Do? by samsonet(m): 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
Am a hutsling guy trying to make ends meet.

I've been dating this girl for over 6 months now, but since she got admission to school she is always demanding for money.
If she's hungry today, she will need money for handout tomorrow, she will need money to do her assignments tomorrow.

I've been trying to give her but I don't think I can continue again, I need your advice please tongue

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Demanding For Money, What Can I Do? by DaddyRochie1642: 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
Love still dey shack this one

That's how it starts,...I don't want to read your story on Nairaland bearing the title

"Man kills his Female Lover in a moment of Rage after realizing she had no feelings for him and was only with him because of his money" grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Demanding For Money, What Can I Do? by Antiochus(m): 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
Is she an orphan?

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Demanding For Money, What Can I Do? by samsonet(m): 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
Antiochus:
Is she an orphan?

She has parents but I think they are broke
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Demanding For Money, What Can I Do? by MufasaLion: 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
Never date a dependent lady that is still in the college. She's gonna be a leech.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Demanding For Money, What Can I Do? by samsonet(m): 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

�� I'm confused bro
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Demanding For Money, What Can I Do? by cosse(m): 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2021
Looooool
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Demanding For Money, What Can I Do? by Cerebellum: 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2021
You be mumu and to slap your mumu face dey hungry me

Go and do the below Asap!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Demanding For Money, What Can I Do? by TarOrfeeek: 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2021
Do money rituals so you can have enough, dear.

Make sure say you use a close family member
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Demanding For Money, What Can I Do? by MufasaLion: 1:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
samsonet:

Bro, it's cool to take care if your woman but a woman in her case might end up shattering your fragile heart.

She's vulnerable!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Demanding For Money, What Can I Do? by habsydiamond(m): 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
Keep feeding her with monet until she shoke and go into money induced coma. After that, leave her to her faith.. If u still don't understand that means ur head don full...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Demanding For Money, What Can I Do? by Naijanascam: 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
samsonet:

Then fix her parents and have your peace
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Demanding For Money, What Can I Do? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
Nonsense
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Demanding For Money, What Can I Do? by Fiscus105(m): 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
samsonet:

I've been dating this girl for over 6 months now, but since she got admission to school she is always demanding for money.
If she's hungry today, she will need money for handout tomorrow, she will need money to do her assignments tomorrow.

I've been trying to give her but I don't think I can continue again, I need your advice please tongue

I can bet it with my balls, no be only you they enjoy the cookies, signs of girl doesn't "like you but *love ur cash
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Demanding For Money, What Can I Do? by bigpicture001: 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

That's how it starts,...I don't want to read your story on Nairaland bearing the title

"Man kills his Female Lover in a moment of Rage after realizing she had no feelings for him and was only with him because of his money" grin grin

Go journalism skl, uno gree, that headie too long , who writes like that...?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Demanding For Money, What Can I Do? by RightToReject(m): 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2021
Always come into equity with cleans hands and be benevolent and conscientious in general towards she who's just/comes with clean hands too, but never fail to be insane or indifferent towards she who comes with madness/without clean hands.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Demanding For Money, What Can I Do? by Sonnobax15(m): 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
grin
Men still dey chop shiit like these up till now...

My ex gf almost turned me into a similar simp like the op,that was way back in 2014..I was done with my OND while she just gained admission into the same school which I just left......Few months later,I got a job......

The funny part was that she began to question me on how much I was earning....That she'd be the one to determine how much I'll be sending her every month end from my salary...Na then I realize say na armed robber motor I wor enter so....I jejely left Delta for Niger state and that was how I deliberately lost her contact..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Demanding For Money, What Can I Do? by iamtardey: 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
Arsenal fans grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Demanding For Money, What Can I Do? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
Hmmm, na wa ooh.....
Bros, God no carry u come this world to con feed another man pikin ooo. You better use your own sweat to baff yourself.
Any woman way dey too demand from you, just know say she no like you,na your money she after.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Demanding For Money, What Can I Do? by PlsBanMe: 2:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
Call her right now and tell her that you are broke and in some debt need her to raise you with 100k.
If she can't provide it, get angry. Ask her what she has contributed to your life since you started dating.

Then,kindly block her and get serious with your life.
Any woman DEMANDING money constantly from you is interested in wrecking you.

Its a relationship, not a career.

samsonet:

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Demanding For Money, What Can I Do? by Palazee(m): 2:52pm On Aug 30, 2021
iamtardey:
Arsenal fans grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Demanding For Money, What Can I Do? by Palazee(m): 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
I have no word for the op

But to the girl:

Pls eat his money infact open charity account on his head.

Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Demanding For Money, What Can I Do? by Skullano(m): 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
Are you her father?.

(1) (Reply)

22 Years Old Girl Caught After She Locked Her Boyfriend Inside A Love Bottle(vid / How Did You Make Your First Million? / Exclusive: A Thread For Handsome Guys (Only Handsome Guys Can Comment)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.