Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex (10485 Views)

French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction / 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says / Facebook Slay Queen Demanding For Recharge Card With Just A First Chat (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by MiztaBobiGentle(m): 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
I don't really know why many guys find this very difficult to do or why some guys actually condemn the act of giving a lady financial help without demanding for sex. I did something recently and I really saw nothing wrong with it because I do for close male friends as well.

I have this lady friend I met sometime ago through a friends girlfriend. That period I met her she was having serious issues with her boyfriend so as the gentleman that I am, I gave her a gentle friendly shoulder to lean on and feel very comfortable to have any conversation with. After a while she and her boyfriend finally broke up and at this point we both get to hangout once in a while and just gist normal. One thing I really liked about her (just as a friend sha) was how decent she always dresses and the kind of things she likes talking about that inspires someone. She is also a very friendly person that like to be very polite with people even if you are a gateman or cleaner. She is very humble so that's why our friendship clicked but I have no intention to destroy our relationship because of sex or relationship.
She has a job as a receptionist in a small company but the pay isn't that great so she is just managing herself till she could get something better. Because of how things are now, she had a little financial problem and was short of cash for her rent when it was due so she told me about it and God being on her side, I had some extra cash to help out. Before now, there is a hotel I usually love to relax at their bar and sometimes I lodge there when I need some good privacy to carry out my voice over rehearsal and recordings. So I am very well known in the hotel and I have taken her to the hotel bar some few times just to hangout, eat, drink and gist normally about different stuffs. We have never involved in any conversation that went to the direction of having anything serious with each other and I have never even seen her legs before (because all the times we hungout she always wore a jeans or something long that covers her leg) let alone ever imagine the colour of her pants.
So the day she asked me for financial help I told her to meet me at the hotel that evening at when she came, I was completely in shock what she wore and how so beautiful her body was. I was truly amazed she wore a nice short gown and I could practically tell she had no bra on. It was completely oblivious to me that she came prepared for anything should incase I demand for sex it won't be hard for me to get a pass. Even the hotel workers that knew me were already trying to signal me if I needed my special room so that they can go and keep the AC chilling for me but I knew deep in my heart that I can't just have sex with her all because I offered to help. We spent our usual time there doing what we normally do when we go there and when it was getting late I told her we needed to leave and I was going to give her the money in the car. I could practically see she felt a little shocked that I really wanted to give her the money without demanding for anything especially when I told her it was not a loan so she didnt need to pay back.
Why am sharing this here today is because I was in the company of some people few days ago and a conversation of something similar to this came up and most of the guys there were saying that can never happen. I didn't tell them I have done something like that even recently but I was so shocked to see that people were so confident with themselves that no guy can ever do that. Another reason I put this post is also for ladies to understand that you don't have to always keep that mentality which makes you believe that a guy can't help you financially without demanding sex. There are some guys who you are better off with as just good friends and if you ever think of going into a relationship or having sex that friendship might be destroyed forever.
I am sure some people on this forum can relate with the message I am trying to pass.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by Kingosytex(m): 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
cheesy

Thanks op! you are very sensible. If you give a lady money and also give her sex that means you have given her two things, the lady didn't really lose anything. The earlier guys get this into their skull, the better for them.

I wouldn't have been in support of this gesture had it been she had not broken up with her boyfriend...the guy can't be pounding the p**sy while you provide the rent...she can't stake a game in bet9ja and do the cashout in nairabet.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by ubunja(m): 2:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
This is the truth

4ckz:

The lady in question came, bearing sex in mind. Doesn't that tell you that, there might be some other thing she can do to raise the money, but like most ladies do, she narrowed her life line down to prostitution.
Yes prostitution I say, bcoz she was willing to offer sex for money.

When guys find themselves in situations like this, they look for all other alternatives, or at least borrow.

Yes, since the lady is working, she could have come to the guy to lend her money, and she would pay in a later date.
Have you thought of that? Of course not, you are among the "most ladies" looking for the nearest mugu to defraud.

This guy is a serious fool and it's a pity he wants to be applauded for foolishness.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by MiztaBobiGentle(m): 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
ubunja:
Get your own woman. Only losers wait for women having problems with their men.

Did you hear me say am single?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by ubunja(m): 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
See how women love losers like OP

edydamsel:
it is only mature men that do this and the are not easily found.I make friends with such people because they have something good to offer. not cos of the help u gave her o o but for that mind of helping without looking for sth in return. cheers!

Women love free things

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by Kobicove(m): 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
I can relate with what you have said...

You can be really good friends with a lady without having anything sexual with her smiley

3 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by AstroG: 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
Your life,your decision,your choice and your headaches
Whatever rocks your boat,is up to you

You can't come and change someone's mindset pertaining these hoeoloshos parading theirselves as Naija girls.
The only Naija girl ah fit help without strings attached is my MOM and SIBLINGS shikena

Others can go to hell,if you won't agree to my conditions

NA MY MIND AH TALK SOOOO

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
I love your mentality @ op.It nice to help anybody without any attachment to it . You will surely get your reward from God. But girls this days take advantage of this so called nice guys and term them as there personal mugu. Try and listen to ladies conversation and see how they insult and ridicule guys that have assisted them financially without requesting sex. They call them all sort of name like atm, mugu 1, etc.
But op don’t allow that to deter you from assisting ladies financially. God will surely reward you .

29 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by MiztaBobiGentle(m): 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2019
ubunja:
nowhere did I say it

Get your own woman. Not a woman having problems with her man. Let her solve her own problems then get her after.

Do you even know how to read at all. What are you saying?

4 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by ubunja(m): 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2019
AstroG:

You can't come and change someone's mindset pertaining these hoeoloshos parading theirselves as Naija girls.
The only Naija girl ah fit help without strings attached is my MOM and SIBLINGS shikena

NA MY MIND AH TALK SOOOO
charity begins at home.
You're right. Help your momma sisters and cousins. Not these ratchet women you don't know

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by ubunja(m): 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2019
MiztaBobiGentle:

Do you even know how to read at all. What are you saying?
give your own family money. You've no business giving people's GFs help. Help the women in your family

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by Korllami007: 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2019
AstroG:

NA MY MIND AH TALK SOOOO

MA Nigga!!!

The same girl will be calling you mugu or Maga behind your back.

How many girls de even de help guys or random guys financially?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by Nostradamus: 2:53pm On Aug 11, 2019
You tried!!

Such poo only happens in nollywood.

1 Like

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by 4ckz: 2:54pm On Aug 11, 2019
My problem with you and all other stupid male folks that think themselves good by doing something for ladies and not demanding anything in return is that you lots are EXTREMELY STUPID.

Why must you be the one to give to ladies and not the other way around?
Or, how many times do you see the female folk financially helping guys that are "just friends" with them?

You be mugu!
That girl don open office for your head.
And to think that you ran to Nairaland to massage your ego... Smh.

The lady had a problem, and as typical of all ladies looked for the nearest foolish male to solve it for her, while carrying their weapon (sex) in mind as a means to defraud you, and you had the audacity to be defrauded so easily.
This has to be the easiest scam yet that lady have polled.

I am sincerely sorry to say this, but "if knowledge is power, your energy level is zero"

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by AstroG: 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2019
Korllami007:

MA Nigga!!!

Asin Ehe.
Leeches Everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by Biglittlelois(f): 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2019
ubunja:
nowhere did I say it

Get your own woman. Not a woman having problems with her man. Let her solve her own problems then get her after.

You have two problems in this life; comprehension problem and lack of common sense,

Work on yourself.

8 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by carter009(m): 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2019
Your right bro, same with me, they girl came prepared and was shocked when I told that her, I only helped her and not to sleep with her,,, seriously I don't know why the think everything is about sex, sex, sex, have experienced this kind of thing 3 times.
MiztaBobiGentle:
I don't really know why many guys find this very difficult to do or why some guys actually condemn the act of giving a lady financial help without demanding for sex. I did something recently and I really saw nothing wrong with it because I do for close male friends as well.

I have this lady friend I met sometime ago through a friends girlfriend. That period I met her she was having serious issues with her boyfriend so as the gentleman that I am, I gave her a gentle friendly shoulder to lean on and feel very comfortable to have any conversation with. After a while she and her boyfriend finally broke up and at this point we both get to hangout once in a while and just gist normal. One thing I really liked about her (just as a friend sha) was how decent she always dresses and the kind of things she likes talking about that inspires someone. She is also a very friendly person that like to be very polite with people even if you are a gateman or cleaner. She is very humble so that's why our friendship clicked but I have no intention to destroy our relationship because of sex or relationship.
She has a job as a receptionist in a small company but the pay isn't that great so she is just managing herself till she could get something better. Because of how things are now, she had a little financial problem and was short of cash for her rent when it was due so she told me about it and God being on her side, I had some extra cash to help out. Before now, there is a hotel I usually love to relax at their bar and sometimes I lodge there when I need some good privacy to carry out my voice over rehearsal and recordings. So I am very well known in the hotel and I have taken her to the hotel bar some few times just to hangout, eat, drink and gist normally about different stuffs. We have never involved in any conversation that went to the direction of having anything serious with each other and I have never even seen her legs before (because all the times we hungout she always wore a jeans or something long that covers her leg) let alone ever imagine the colour of her pants.
So the day she asked me for financial help I told her to meet me at the hotel that evening at when she came, I was completely in shock what she wore and how so beautiful her body was. I was truly amazed she wore a nice short gown and I could practically tell she had no bra on. It was completely oblivious to me that she came prepared for anything should incase I demand for sex it won't be hard for me to get a pass. Even the hotel workers that knew me were already trying to signal me if I needed my special room so that they can go and keep the AC chilling for me but I knew deep in my heart that I can't just have sex with her all because I offered to help. We spent our usual time there doing what we normally do when we go there and when it was getting late I told her we needed to leave and I was going to give her the money in the car. I could practically see she felt a little shocked that I really wanted to give her the money without demanding for anything especially when I told her it was not a loan so she didnt need to pay back.
Why am sharing this here today is because I was in the company of some people few days ago and a conversation of something similar to this came up and most of the guys there were saying that can never happen. I didn't tell them I have done something like that even recently but I was so shocked to see that people were so confident with themselves that no guy can ever do that. Another reason I put this post is also for ladies to understand that you don't have to always keep that mentality which makes you believe that a guy can't help you financially without demanding sex. There are some guys who you are better off with as just good friends and if you ever think of going into a relationship or having sex that friendship might be destroyed forever.
I am sure some people on this forum can relate with the message I am trying to pass.

1 Like

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2019
Nothing bad helping a lady in need, with no strings attached. We still have few good men, and also have good ladies......life goes on.

3 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by ubunja(m): 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2019
Kobicove:
I can relate with what you have said...

You can be really good friends with a lady without having anything sexual with her smiley
only if you value female validation that way.

Has any woman ever given you sex without being a good friend with you? If so how many?

1 Like

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by MiztaBobiGentle(m): 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2019
ubunja:
give your own family money. You've no business giving people's GFs help. Help the women in your family

Okay now I understand were you are coming from. Just take note that my family is not same as yours okay. They don't need help because they are already enjoying the grace of God upon the entire family.

11 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:57pm On Aug 11, 2019
Stop pretending undecided . undecided undecided . You can't do it even in your dreams or in a state of drunkenness.
carter009:
Your right bro, same with me, they girl came prepared and was shocked when I told that her, I only helped her and not to sleep with her,,, seriously I don't know why the think everything is about sex, sex, sex, have experienced this kind of thing 3 times.
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by MiztaBobiGentle(m): 2:57pm On Aug 11, 2019
carter009:

Nice one bro.

3 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
I've done it before. Tho I don't believe it should be heavy spending.
Korllami007:

MA Nigga!!!

2 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
vingeophysicist:
I love your mentality @ op.It nice to help anybody without any attachment to it . You will surely get your reward from God. But girls this days take advantage of this so called nice guys and term them as there personal mugu. Try and listen to ladies conversation and see how they insult and ridicule guys that have assisted them financially without requesting sex. They call them all sort of name like atm, mugu 1, etc.
But op don’t allow that to deter you from assisting ladies financially. God will surely reward you .

Always watch out for the kind of girls you chose to assist, if she or they come out as materialistic and blabber mouth, you know what to do.

7 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by ubunja(m): 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
Biglittlelois:

You have two problems in this life; comprehension problem and lack of common sense,

Work on yourself.
you need to work on yourself rather. How important must a woman's friendship be for you to chase it that much? With money etc?

Guys like you rarely lift a finger to help other men. Only when pussy is involved. Pussy that you don't even ask for.

15 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by Biglittlelois(f): 3:00pm On Aug 11, 2019
ubunja:
you need to work on yourself rather. How important must a woman's friendship be for you to chase it that much? With money etc?

Guys like you rarely lift a finger to help other men. Only when pussy is involved. Pussy that you don't even ask for.

Did you read where he said they have been good friends before she needed help for rent? It is only guys who think with their diick that will exchange sex for money, do not give to receive, give out of the goodness of your heart,

I help anyone when I can not just guys but girls also, so it's not a big deal, broaden your thinking and intellect, everything is not about pussy.

8 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by MiztaBobiGentle(m): 3:00pm On Aug 11, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Work on yourself.

Thank you for making him understand his problem. I thought I was the only one that noticed he really has such problems.

6 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by carter009(m): 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2019
Lol,, how do you know, do you want to start with me as usual, I know you hate me ...
LilMissFavvy:
Stop pretending undecided . undecided undecided . You can't do it even in your dreams or in a state of drunkenness.
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by AstroG: 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Nothing bad helping a lady in need, with no strings attached. We still have few good men, and also have good ladies......life goes on.

Na them,
Leeches looking for free gifts

16 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by ubunja(m): 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2019
MiztaBobiGentle:

Okay now I understand were you are coming from. Just take note that my family is not same as yours okay. They don't need help because they are already enjoying the grace of God upon the entire family.
Let every brother help her own sister. Face your family. Your relatives.

Some guys will even marry a single mother thinking they're doing some good service. While their cousin has a baby She's struggling to raise. Take that baby if you feeling generous

23 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by ubunja(m): 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2019
MiztaBobiGentle:

Thank you for making him understand his problem. I thought I was the only one that noticed he really has such problems.
dude women will always clap hands for givers like you. Don't value their attention and approval that much

10 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by carter009(m): 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
AstroG:

Na them,
Leeches looking for free gifts

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Footballers Or Musicians, Who Is More Popular?? / What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) / Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.