Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher (98818 Views)

Adam Actually Died The Day He ate from the tree of the knowledge of good and evi / Members Beat Pastor James Mugo After He Asked Them To Pay ₦16,000 To Unlock 2022 / How Popular Nigerian Televangelist TB Joshua Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Geminiempress: 7:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
Lamasta:

You can still go back your father house is waiting for you with open arms don't run from his house
I didn't run from my father's house, i pray always and fast if need be, i pay my dues d little i av to those in need and besides there's a big different between a church goer(some bench warmers) and a believer... Peace
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by 11doubledee: 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2021
Chris Okotie Over to you.
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by berrystunn(m): 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
If this man where to be alive, people will think he arrange this story..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by authority2006(m): 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

By the time a proper forensic audit is done in this country frome 2015 - 2023

The auditor might run mad. Because the amount of stealing being ruthlessly carried out by Buhari and friends is enormous.

They thing using this silly alibis will help.

Why not from 1999 to 2023? That will include Obj with his presidential library and Ota farm, to Jonathan with his wife's 2 billion naira hotel.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Lewisdinho(m): 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
If tbjoshua is demonic and evil after all the good things he did, i'll love to be demonic and evil too.

Rip tbJ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by meetirimiya: 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
socialmediaman:
Let's assume the story is true. The government rightly doesn't want to negotiate ransom because the bad actors use it to fund their activities further, but the problem is, the funds meant to fight them are being used by the supposed "good actors" to build private estates in Abuja, Lagos, and abroad while the nation's security challenges worsen. So who is doing more harm to the country?
Of what benefit does the head teacher stands to gain by lying, note that the person in question is a Muslim
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by jimcaddy(m): 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
This Nigerian government is a failure. These bandits and kidnappers know themselves and know who sent them. The government knows them. Everyone is just a bloody scammer in this Nigeria. Greed and sentiment is what will kill us in this country.
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by trigger11(m): 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
i want to ask a simple question // which or who's bank account was the money going to be transferred to ??

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by bizzibodi(m): 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
I think religion should be jettison for humanity:the love for mankind let see how peaceful d earth will be.
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Lewisdinho(m): 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
Make sure you complete your dosage of drugs, seems the reason you're speaking gibberish is because you skipped yesterdays own. Get well soon
ultimateprof:
How are we going to know that this trend is not lie? Maybe,it was created to boost TB's image.
He is a giver...yes.
He is a bah-jesus...yes.
He is a fake prophet...yes.

Come oh, why pay ransom? He should have pray for their release.
Real men of God don't pay ransom, only the bah-jesus does!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by UDUJ(m): 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
jumpandpas:

What is your business? If you can't be of help why do you want him to punished by the mods?

It's my business when such posts do not relate to the thread and consumes so much space thus rendering that page useless.
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Btruth: 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
Crossroad1:
My respect for this man knows no bound..

Watch out, one apron wearing preacher will avoid this thread like plague..
They already have the list of people that will make heaven..
ah Crossroad! Be careful........lol
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
RIP
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by jumpandpas(m): 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
UDUJ:

It's my business when such posts do not relate to the thread and consumes so much space thus rendering that page useless.

Don't worry. Onye ogazirila nwe nba.
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Lamasta(m): 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
Geminiempress:
i didn't run from my father's house just that some doings for most church dey vex me.

No let the doings vex you biko its sweet to worship God with other brethrens In TRUTH and in SPIRIT
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by AdemolaA2: 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
FarahAideed:
We should never use christian tithe to fund Radical islam ..Any ransome paid to Fulani Bandits funds them to increase the the scope of their kidnap

OMG ... what’s this one for Heaven’s sake ? Haba ....we are talking of 90 innocent lives at stake and in danger here and you’re here spewing something else I don’t understand .
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Parisian: 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
My pastor used to diss TB J and in my mind I was rest abeg you haven't done half of what TBJ has done and you'll probably never attain his height in life either... Sha thank God he has stopped dissing him.
Sonnobax15:
undecided
No man like Joshua.......A philanthropist to the core...

I still dey find any man of God wey go come my front come insult this man undecided. Na that day that pastor go know say madness dey pass madness..
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Studio247: 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
You see life !
Many insulated him when he was alive most especially during covid
Many called him all sorts of name

Today you use the same mouth to celebrate him and say how much respect you hav for him.

Did you say that when he was alive or you were one of those who called him names ?

Ask yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Garmegtech: 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
He was a Man of God i respect despite criticism God still used him to bless those in need
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by musa7m(m): 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
ahnie:
Rest on paapa tb Joshua.
This man's kindness cut across all races,such a selfless giver.
Unlike the new wave of businessmen disgracing them selves now on social media
he is now your father ....how wish he is a theft ...your kind is the first to condemn
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by debbydams(f): 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
Crossroad1:
My respect for this man knows no bound..

Watch out, one apron wearing preacher will avoid this thread like plague..
They already have the list of people that will make heaven..
crossroad1 where u wan cross grin grin
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by ultimateprof: 7:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
Lewisdinho:
Make sure you complete your dosage of drugs, seems the reason you're speaking gibberish is because you skipped yesterdays own. Get well soon

E pain am!
Truth dey pain for body!

Never mind nigga, the lacuna have been created by TB himself and there's nothing you can do about it.

Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Pedex86(m): 7:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
He lived!
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by faste: 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
eyinjuege:
Hmmmm...
How can Nigerians defend themselves against these kidnappers?
The government is obviously useless or perhaps in cohorts with these kidnappers.
Paying ransom only emboldens them to kidnap more.
This matter just dey get worse
What are your options...should the poor parents lose those kids to bandits because of. dysfunctional government?
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Maxwell4404(m): 8:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
Watin dis one dey talk self, my friend read what he posted and what your comments to his post looks like, they don't match, you dey hungry abi u never chop

They don't owe you any money. Quit begging on nairaland and social media. I have seen others call you out before. Stop feeling entitled to people's money. Almajiri no b work
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Maxwell4404(m): 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
CareerBegger:

They don't owe you any money. Quit begging on nairaland and social media. I have seen others call you out before. Stop feeling entitled to people's money. Almajiri no b work

Watin dis one dey talk self, my friend read what he posted and what your comments to his post looks like, they don't match, you dey hungry abi u never chop
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by faste: 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Money from which source?
Most of una wey never managed even homes are always spewing trash

How much is Nigeria earning since 2015
How much do you want Nigeria to earn to function?Smaller countries despite lean budget are churning wonders!
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Femeto: 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
Chris Okotie never pay him church workers finish talkless of paying ransome.
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
200milion.. All o need now is 1k I swear..
Rest on papa TB josh
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by FarahAideed: 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
AdemolaA2:

OMG ... what’s this one for Heaven’s sake ? Haba ....we are talking of 90 innocent lives at stake and in danger here and you’re here spewing something else I don’t understand .

Stop being emotional it was foolish to offer Islamic Terrorist 200 million naira for what so ever reason ..they will use it to buy more weapons and kidnap 200 people next

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons / Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.