Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher (98808 Views)

Adam Actually Died The Day He ate from the tree of the knowledge of good and evi / Members Beat Pastor James Mugo After He Asked Them To Pay ₦16,000 To Unlock 2022 / How Popular Nigerian Televangelist TB Joshua Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by debbydams(f): 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
Crossroad1:
it's just like getting confused at a point in life
hum mm it is well
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by henrylowe(m): 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2021
CareerBegger:

They don't owe you any money. Quit begging on nairaland and social media. I have seen others call you out before. Stop feeling entitled to people's money. Almajiri no b work
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Ramirezkhay(m): 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
Lol so you're saying if you're among the captives and you were told a Pastor paid the ransom to get you home, you will stay back because you think it's not right or not biblical? Before you burn your fellow human being dy try burn yourself small embarassed
ultimateprof:
How are we going to know that this trend is not lie? Maybe,it was created to boost TB's image.
He is a giver...yes.
He is a bah-jesus...yes.
He is a fake prophet...yes.

Come oh, why pay ransom? He should have pray for their release.
Real men of God don't pay ransom, only the bah-jesus does!
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by CareerBegger: 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by CareerBegger: 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
Maxwell4404:

Watin dis one dey talk self, my friend read what he posted and what your comments to his post looks like, they don't match, you dey hungry abi u never chop

Person wey I quote no deny am grin naa you wann help am deny am
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by socialmediaman: 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
lexy2014:

but d govt is fighting IPoB and sunday igboho. is there no money to be embezzled by letting IPoB and sunday igboho operate freely like bandits?

Yeah after fighting them, they will still supply them equipment and the fight continues while more money is budgeted. cool
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Fortune109: 9:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
If true then something is fishy about his death then...is anybody afraid he or she may not have much in the inheritance after the money is paid
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
May his soul continue to rest in perfect peace.
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by WHITELIGHTER: 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
Maybe after the death of Oye and Chris, we will hear of their own good deeds.

I come in peace
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Bngf: 10:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
He should have been blamed if he pay such ransom in the name of help
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by kakaG: 10:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
And one idiot who has never done anything for anybody is calling him a magician or prophet of doom simply say him no get level reach the man. Nansense
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Dwmedianigeria(m): 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
[quote author=Crossroad1 post=105324957]
Hi fellow Nairalanders,
My name is Kolawole, CEO of Dw records. I am looking for long term partners for my record label which I will be kick starting in a couple of days.
The partnership comes with lots of benefits.
Interested persons should send a WhatsApp message to 08132008578(you can also send SMS or call)
Thank you
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Unrated900(m): 11:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
Crossroad1:
My respect for this man knows no bound..

Watch out, one apron wearing preacher will avoid this thread like plague..
They already have the list of people that will make heaven..

righteousness02 would be dumb founded
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Unrated900(m): 11:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
The way the man of God honored is much
Even if the dullard man does he can be we receive such honor
He will be bury with a mat rolled with rubber
Hausa termites would finish him immediately on the ground in daura
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Unrated900(m): 11:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ramirezkhay:
Lol so you're saying if you're among the captives and you were told a Pastor paid the ransom to get you home, you will stay back because you think it's not right or not biblical? Before you burn your fellow human being dy try burn yourself small embarassed

Your sense is flying on Ikotun axis
This is why your brain has not reboot your new location at mowe ibafo
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Ramirezkhay(m): 11:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
Lol funny flying over someone else mention, truly NL needs to fumigate his forum! Who do you think you're?
Unrated900:

Your sense is flying on Ikotun axis
This is why your brain has not reboot your new location at mowe ibafo
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Eviana(f): 11:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
Frightening & surreal what I'm reading in many of these comments.
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Caseless: 12:18am On Aug 31, 2021
Chris Okotie, where are you? Yeye!
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Hangulsaram: 1:25am On Aug 31, 2021
Nonsense government, and you guys are telling me they don’t know who the so called bandits are? So they pay the ransoms into a bank account in this same Nigeria and someone will still come and withdraw it or make transactions. Who is fooling who? EFCC, DSS and co what’s their job then?
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by OLULAW: 2:01am On Aug 31, 2021
Stage managed news. Everything about TBJ is concocted.
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Nobody: 2:06am On Aug 31, 2021
Eviana:
Frightening & surreal what I'm reading in many of these comments.

Have you learned from the story of TB Joshua?
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Johnnyessence(m): 3:15am On Aug 31, 2021
ultimateprof:
How are we going to know that this trend is not lie? Maybe,it was created to boost TB's image.
He is a giver...yes.
He is a bah-jesus...yes.
He is a fake prophet...yes.

Come oh, why pay ransom? He should have pray for their release.
Real men of God don't pay ransom, only the bah-jesus does!
keep on displaying your clueless behaviour on this app.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Poleski: 3:53am On Aug 31, 2021
His church management should have gone ahead to transfer the money, if it was honest. Unfortunately, you can't trust these churches.

If TB Joshua was "spiritually powerful" as he made gullible people believe, why didn't he use prayers to get the poor kids released? For him to had offered to pay the random, meant his religion is ineffective.

I know some will argue that the money would have come from his church and so would prove his religion was effective. Would Jesus pray for their release or pay the ransom?

He knew from his doctors that he was terminally ill and kept it secret from his dumb followers because it would've made him look "spiritually" impuissant. He didn't know the day and time he would die, if he had known, I'm sure he would have dramatized it and go with a bang.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Raph82(m): 4:57am On Aug 31, 2021
FarahAideed:
We should never use christian tithe to fund Radical islam ..Any ransome paid to Fulani Bandits funds them to increase the the scope of their kidnap
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Raph82(m): 5:03am On Aug 31, 2021
FarahAideed:
We should never use christian tithe to fund Radical islam ..Any ransome paid to Fulani Bandits funds them to increase the the scope of their kidnap
That's not too good. 91 children would have been wasted if that ransom was not paid. That's not Christlike. Saving those children is the ultimate goal, nobody knows what they'll become tomorrow. What if we have great evangelists that will shake the world tomorrow among them?
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Stevyne: 5:10am On Aug 31, 2021
jumpandpas:

Yours is legendary.
If truly you know the work of a prophet, you won't be celebrating mediocrity.

You get time deh answer am
Person wey go soon enter market
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Stevyne: 5:12am On Aug 31, 2021
Poleski:
His church management should have gone ahead to transfer the money, if it was honest. Unfortunately, you can't trust these churches.

If TB Joshua was "spiritually powerful" as he made gullible people believe, why didn't he use prayers to get the poor kids released? For him to had offered to pay the random, meant his religion is ineffective.

I know some will argue that the money would have come from his church and so would prove his religion was effective. Would Jesus pray for their release or pay the ransom?

He knew from his doctors that he was terminally ill and kept it secret from his dumb followers. He didn't know the day and time he would die, if he had known, I'm sure he would have dramatized it and go with a bang.
There's no difference between the way you reason and an Idiot. No hate zone just d Truth. I wonder what you instill on people around you. Eleleya

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by showboy25(m): 5:25am On Aug 31, 2021
Hezzyluv:
"if TBjoshua is evil after all he did, I love to be evil like him too"

Reep resting in da lord TBJ
me self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons / Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.