Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher (98846 Views)

Adam Actually Died The Day He ate from the tree of the knowledge of good and evi / Members Beat Pastor James Mugo After He Asked Them To Pay ₦16,000 To Unlock 2022 / How Popular Nigerian Televangelist TB Joshua Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by zedman1(m): 6:35am On Aug 31, 2021
CareerBegger:

They don't owe you any money. Quit begging on nairaland and social media. I have seen others call you out before. Stop feeling entitled to people's money. Almajiri no b work
Lol, bro it's funny how your name came hunting you after attacking that dude. The day u gave yourself that moniker, you never saw this day coming, did you bro? grin grin
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 31, 2021
Crossroad1:
My respect for this man knows no bound..

Watch out, one apron wearing preacher will avoid this thread like plague..
They already have the list of people that will make heaven..
They are shareholders of heaven grin
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Macmoni(m): 8:12am On Aug 31, 2021
Lovenorth:

So it is giving money to kidnappers to buy more weapons that will make you a real man of God?
So will keeping shut and making them kill the victim make the other ones men of God ?
He prayed
Others keep quiet
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by AntiChristian: 8:16am On Aug 31, 2021
effort1:
Antichristian, here is a pastor, a Christian, seeking to pay the ransome for pupils of an Islamic school.

Can you Muslims ever do this for Christians?

Never. Because your religion is a curse to humanity, a cult of intolerant murderers.

Shame on you and your religion of murder and bloodshed

We need not publicise his deeds. Wetin you don do for Muslims except to brandish them terrorist on NL?

Dangote does plenty charity for all and sundry we no hear pim.

Never. Because your religion is a curse to humanity, a cult of intolerant nincompoops.

Shame on you and your religion of calumny and fake news!
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Lovenorth: 8:16am On Aug 31, 2021
Macmoni:

So will keeping shut and making them kill the victim make the other ones men of God ?
He prayed
Others keep quiet
The real solution is to fight them with all seriousness, you shouldn't expect me to tell the world that I pray for the victims
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by effort1: 8:29am On Aug 31, 2021
AntiChristian:

We need not publicise his deeds. Wetin you don do for Muslims except to brandish them terrorist on NL?

Because you Muslims present yourselves as terrorists and murderers.

Dangote does plenty charity for all and sundry we no hear pim.

Lolz. What a weak excuse. Look for something more sensible to write.

Never. Because your religion is a curse to humanity, a cult of intolerant nincompoops.

Can you link TB Joshua's deeds for Muslims with intolerance? Ask your conscience, you murderer.

Is it God that sent you to murder Christians or you sent yourselves?
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by AntiChristian: 8:48am On Aug 31, 2021
effort1:

Because you Muslims present yourselves as terrorists and murderers.
How many have you seen present themselves as such?

Lolz. What a weak excuse. Look for something more sensible to write.

Muslims are not to show-off their deeds else the rewards may be lost. Get a brain!

Can you link TB Joshua's deeds for Muslims with intolerance? Ask your conscience, you murderer.
We can like Oyedepo's speech on Muslims with intolerance! That means Christians are intolerant.

By calling me a murderer, did I kill your dad, mum, son, daughter, etc.?

Is it God that sent you to murder Christians or you sent yourselves?

If I have ever murdered anyone, then may I be cursed.

But if you call me a murderer falsely may you suffer from this world to the next!
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by lexy2014: 9:10am On Aug 31, 2021
socialmediaman:

Yeah after fighting them, they will still supply them equipment and the fight continues while more money is budgeted. cool

if your point of view is that money is being made either way, why then are they fighting IPoB/sunday igboho on one hand and not fighting bandits on d other?
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by effort1: 9:31am On Aug 31, 2021
AntiChristian:
How many have you seen present themselves as such?

Have you ever seen monicker called blackpanda on nairaland before? What of another one called monogamy? You are a murderer.

Muslims are not to show-off their deeds else the rewards may be lost. Get a brain!

The same Muslim that doesn't show off his deeds shows off when he kills for God. What an aberation?

We can like Oyedepo's speech on Muslims with intolerance! That means Christians are intolerant.
Kindly show me where Oyedepo attacked Muslims, you murderer

By calling me a murderer, did I kill your dad, mum, son, daughter, etc.?

If I have ever murdered anyone, then may I be cursed.

But if you call me a murderer falsely may you suffer from this world to the next!

You never condemned your fellow Muslims that commit murder. So that makes you a murderer. So may it be unto you according to your curses for yourself, you cursed murderer.

Murderer, show evidence of where you condemned Boko haram, ISWAP or MURIC
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Poleski: 9:58am On Aug 31, 2021
Stevyne:
There's no difference between the way you reason and an Idiot. No hate zone just d Truth. I wonder what you instill on people around you. Eleleya

This is how morally bankrupt religious nuts respond to anything that doesn't support their sick religious beliefs! An idiot is someone who believes in an imaginary god!
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Stevyne: 10:18am On Aug 31, 2021
Poleski:

This is how morally bankrupt religious nuts respond to anything that doesn't support their sick religious beliefs! An idiot is someone who believes in an imaginary!
An idiot is someone like you that spills trash thinking he's woke. Ori e ti daru
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by socialmediaman: 11:27am On Aug 31, 2021
lexy2014:

if your point of view is that money is being made either way, why then are they fighting IPoB/sunday igboho on one hand and not fighting bandits on d other?

You’re not getting the point. For example, 1 billion is needed for the fight, 1 billion is approved but only 500 million is is given to the them because politicians and govt officials have taken their own cut. The money is not enough but senior security officers must still take their own cut, so only 100 million goes into the fight, it’s not enough and when some officers see the higher officers are corrupt, they also have to make money by serving as double agents to both government and bandits, the bandits keep growing in size and capabilities because the govt can’t fight them with good intelligence due to corruption, plus there are no jobs so it’s easier for people to get frustrated and join. Some of these bandits could be also political thugs with arms. There are no jobs because corrupt officers of the same government have squandered most of the money that should be invested in the economy. Everyone is squandering so the system is messed up. IPOB is still a small organization but they will grow with time because of the same issues I just talked about. You defeat them today, they hide and regroup and more people join, they import more equipment with help from officers of the same govt, to fight another day. With time they start getting funding from outside, then they have more sophisticated equipment and they become a bigger threat

Are you getting the point now?
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Calitoscassius(m): 12:16pm On Aug 31, 2021
Tb Joshua was a scammer and a con man. He is probarbly in hell right now, that is if hell even exists.
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Macmoni(m): 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
Lovenorth:

The real solution is to fight them with all seriousness, you shouldn't expect me to tell the world that I pray for the victims
I agree with this �
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Poleski: 1:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
Stevyne:
An idiot is someone like you that spills trash thinking he's woke. Ori e ti daru

LOL. M*oron has nothing intelligent to say.
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Stevyne: 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2021
Poleski:

LOL. M*oron has nothing intelligent to say.
Dullard tryna sound like a woke nigga. Eleleya
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by lexy2014: 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2021
socialmediaman:

You’re not getting the point. For example, 1 billion is needed for the fight, 1 billion is approved but only 500 million is is given to the them because politicians and govt officials have taken their own cut. The money is not enough but senior security officers must still take their own cut, so only 100 million goes into the fight, it’s not enough and when some officers see the higher officers are corrupt, they also have to make money by serving as double agents to both government and bandits, the bandits keep growing in size and capabilities because the govt can’t fight them with good intelligence due to corruption, plus there are no jobs so it’s easier for people to get frustrated and join. Some of these bandits could be also political thugs with arms. There are no jobs because corrupt officers of the same government have squandered most of the money that should be invested in the economy. Everyone is squandering so the system is messed up. IPOB is still a small organization but they will grow with time because of the same issues I just talked about. You defeat them today, they hide and regroup and more people join, they import more equipment with help from officers of the same govt, to fight another day. With time they start getting funding from outside, then they have more sophisticated equipment and they become a bigger threat

Are you getting the point now?

am not saying they dont steal money and d question isnt about what they do with money that is allocated for security. d question is why are IPob and sunday igboho being tackled and bandits arent.
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by socialmediaman: 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2021
lexy2014:

am not saying they dont steal money and d question isnt about what they do with money that is allocated for security. d question is why are IPob and sunday igboho being tackled and bandits arent.

It's amazing that you asked me questions I already answered, twice. I don't have time for nonsense
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by socialmediaman: 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
lexy2014:

It's amazing that you asked me questions I already answered, twice. Sorry I lost my patience
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Poleski: 5:37am On Sep 01, 2021
Stevyne:
Dullard tryna sound like a woke nigga. Eleleya

Go learn to write English. You dumb f*uck.
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Stevyne: 9:17am On Sep 01, 2021
Poleski:

Go learn to write English. You dumb f*uck.
Didirin
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Poleski: 10:35am On Sep 01, 2021
Stevyne:
Didirin

Ara kugbuokwa gi ebe ahu!!
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by CareerBegger: 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2021
zedman1:
Lol, bro it's funny how your name came hunting you after attacking that dude. The day u gave yourself that moniker, you never saw this day coming, did you bro? grin grin

Hahahaha I wasn't attacking her oo.
I hunt career beggers grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons / Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.