Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? - NYSC (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? (44386 Views)

NYSC: How To Change Your PPA To A Better Place / How To Influence Your PPA Posting To A Better Place / NYSC : Where We're You Posted And Where Did Your Serve /serving..and Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by smilyice(m): 9:19am On Aug 31, 2021
local government council, mgboko.. obingwa.... Akwa ibom state. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Kenontop: 9:20am On Aug 31, 2021
Kaduna electric... kaduna state and that display picture was done during my service year in camp
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by peterleo(m): 9:27am On Aug 31, 2021
Ahmed Adamu Muazu Goronyo, Sokoto State.
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Bigdre31: 9:34am On Aug 31, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Oh really... We visited Maritime academy couple of time...
The shore sighting We played against the military guys also..
Very neat environment...
what year ?? I did play in some matches during my time there
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Pearlyakin(m): 10:08am On Aug 31, 2021
Kolisky:

At least, that my small town will always be in your history cheesy

Yes, I know Onijala. You worked in their farm named Darion

Buh, I dey Futa here sha
You sabi... grin cheesy
The place is cool sha with enough cashew and mango.... Lol

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by yusufdayo1: 10:29am On Aug 31, 2021
Metu Memorial Secondary School. Anambra state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Quwamdeen: 10:34am On Aug 31, 2021
Pearlyakin:
A farm at Olla, close to omu aran in kwara state
Isin LG kopa
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by EmekaA125(m): 10:34am On Aug 31, 2021
anastasius:

You Re a sick paedophile and should be arrested and jailed.
Cc Dominique seun lalasticlala rokia2
Rubbish talk. Stay off my mention
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Adeyinka12(m): 10:40am On Aug 31, 2021
Nobody mention Abia state , that means that state nah trash for corp members , i must redeploy sharp sharp.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by EmekaA125(m): 10:51am On Aug 31, 2021
[s]
anastasius:

You are cursed. Useless soul. Rapist and paedophile, ur cup would soon b full
[/s]
E pain am grin grin
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by deeva2: 10:54am On Aug 31, 2021
GDSS BIBINU, TARABA STATE
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Kolisky(m): 11:05am On Aug 31, 2021
Pearlyakin:

You sabi... grin cheesy
The place is cool sha with enough cashew and mango.... Lol

You were fed with enough cashews and mangoes grin

So good to have you here sir

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Ikegift4real(m): 11:20am On Aug 31, 2021
giftprominent22:
Ugwuoba girls high school Oji river Enugu state

How was the experience.
Hope they treated you well.
Did you ever visit nkwo inyi?
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Doubuzofficial: 11:21am On Aug 31, 2021
Muchmore024:
Private companies are generally stressful and very tedious to serve esp engineering firm. They use Corp members as slave if you are a gentle type or you don't know your right. The woman I assisted frustrated me and I gave her tough time too as I'm a man of war. She said I shld be coming to work on Saturdays and I change it for her in d presence of other staffs she didn't see it coming. She reported me to HR but who cares. How on Earth will a corper work on Saturdays. So many crazy n funny things I did as I don't take insult no matter who the f++k you are.
Serving Corp members avoid private firms. Most of them are looking for who to use
Will continue with my story later. Just quote me

I served in a Power distribution company (Private) i kept my head down and even though it wasnt easy, i was way older than some of the staff that i met but i dont care because na only me know my story, where im coming from and where im going to.

i was used but i never complained, no one proposed saturdays to me, i dont take shot as well... no be everyone of them dey fi look me in the eye but i got retained and

back to the author!!! Serving in a Government owned company is good but there is no chance of you being retained and for some people, Nepotism does work for them. you get long leg

That's why some of your mates don't have what they do now, just keep calm and let God take his way...

if any one proposes a Private firm to you, why not take it cause normally, you will maintain your seat there if you're of good behavior and you can work with different set of people.

if i had served in a Government company, believe me,i wont be here... No be say i don reach where i want though but atleast, im not idle, not jobless and i can sit here and think of what is next in line.... which im working on and bruh!!!! today na Payday.... make i do Giveaway ?

4 Likes

Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Ikegift4real(m): 11:24am On Aug 31, 2021
malikombi:
Holy rosary college, uwani, Enugu.
Very kind and lovely set of people ��
Exactly

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by yellowgarri2(m): 11:25am On Aug 31, 2021
Doubuzofficial:

I served in a Power distribution company (Private) i kept my head down and even though it wasnt easy, i was way older than some of the staff that i met but i dont care because na only me know my story, where im coming from and where im going to.

i was used but i never complained, no one proposed saturdays to me, i dont take shot as well... no be everyone of them dey fi look me in the eye but i got retained and

back to the author!!! Serving in a Government owned company is good but there is no chance of you being retained and for some people, Nepotism does work for them. you get long leg

That's why some of your mates don't have what they do now, just keep calm and let God take his way...

if any one proposes a Private firm to you, why not take it cause normally, you will maintain your seat there if you're of good behavior and you can work with different set of people.

if i had served in a Government company, believe me,i wont be here... No be say i don reach where i want though but atleast, im not idle, not jobless and i can sit here and think of what is next in line.... which im working on and bruh!!!! today na Payday.... make i do Giveaway ?
do giveaway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Kenmarine(m): 11:27am On Aug 31, 2021
Govt senior secondary school Karshi, Karu. Nasarawa state

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Missmossy(f): 11:44am On Aug 31, 2021
Tocco:
Government Junior Secondary School, Giza, Nasarawa State.. Days of 9k7 thoughts
Which of the local government was this in??

I served in Government Junior Secondary School, GJSS Lafia in year 2017.
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Ahmeddedon(m): 11:45am On Aug 31, 2021
Abeg do...1k no bad at all, see my account 0045640315 access, Ahmed
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Pearlyakin(m): 11:48am On Aug 31, 2021
Quwamdeen:

Isin LG kopa
Dem ijara Isin and oke onigbin grin cheesy
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Pearlyakin(m): 11:49am On Aug 31, 2021
Kolisky:

You were fed with enough cashews and mangoes grin

So good to have you here sir
It's really worth it sir grin
I wish to come back one day, i still think about the place.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by demmy66: 11:59am On Aug 31, 2021
Aforxzy:
Had mine at Apaaka High school Vandekiya Benue state.
My very first day at the school I was sad.
I actually cried cos it was a village school without basic amenities. Luckily the principal was around. He told me if i dont want to work in his school there's no problem but that the school really needs me. He said I would enjoy it. Well I wiped my tears and return to Lagos to prepare myself for the worse.

But the experience was life changing. I taught the students mathematics and physics.. The level of poverty was unimaginable. There was no electricity in the community and water was from well, but clean.
The students don't attend school on market days which is every seven days cos they take their wares to the market. Market day was fun day. They drink without caution and prostitutes alot too.
They are however very hospitable. I drank fresh Palm wine and ate alot of fresh fruits. Food was relatively cheap, infact the student always give the teachers food stuffs from their farms.
I fell in love with some of my students such that I had to assist with their school fees and organised extra classes for them for free cos they were super intelligent.

When I had to leave they cried and so did I.. They keep me updated about their success.

Wow...this exleriences touched my soul and tears formed in my eyes... but thank GOD I didn't cry. I can relate with the situation in benue state as most parents rely on farming to feed their family and the civil servants are paid peanut and owed salary. May GOD continue to reward your selfless service. Those students will never forget your sacrifice. Ameen

Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by demmy66: 11:59am On Aug 31, 2021
Aforxzy:
Had mine at Apaaka High school Vandekiya Benue state.
My very first day at the school I was sad.
I actually cried cos it was a village school without basic amenities. Luckily the principal was around. He told me if i dont want to work in his school there's no problem but that the school really needs me. He said I would enjoy it. Well I wiped my tears and return to Lagos to prepare myself for the worse.

But the experience was life changing. I taught the students mathematics and physics.. The level of poverty was unimaginable. There was no electricity in the community and water was from well, but clean.
The students don't attend school on market days which is every seven days cos they take their wares to the market. Market day was fun day. They drink without caution and prostitutes alot too.
They are however very hospitable. I drank fresh Palm wine and ate alot of fresh fruits. Food was relatively cheap, infact the student always give the teachers food stuffs from their farms.
I fell in love with some of my students such that I had to assist with their school fees and organised extra classes for them for free cos they were super intelligent.

When I had to leave they cried and so did I.. They keep me updated about their success.

Wow...this experience touched my soul and tears formed in my eyes... but thank GOD I didn't cry. I can relate with the situation in benue state as most parents rely on farming to feed their family and the civil servants are paid peanut and owed salary. May GOD continue to reward your selfless service. Those students will never forget your sacrifice. Ameen

7 Likes

Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by yellowgarri2(m): 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2021
Doubuzofficial:

do giveaway
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Sirnucee(m): 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2021
Presently serving in plateau state...kanam LGA
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Dybala11(m): 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2021
giftprominent22:
Ugwuoba girls high school Oji river Enugu state
Which year??

Mine was C.H.S Udi/Abia, Udi local government. I was initially posted to a remote village (C.S.S Akpakwueme) before I was able to relocate to C.H.S Udi/Abia.
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Dybala11(m): 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
EmekaA125:

Wow. I wish I served in Girls Sec School. I for eat pussy so tey e go tire me grin grin
Ahba now, small small girls na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by ALEXIS0240: 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2021
Institute of continious Education.
Agbor.Ika South L. G. A, Delta State.
Service year was good, work was normal. The people at work and the town were good.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Ihsan6(m): 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
Aderemi Memorial College, Aye-Oba, ife south LGA, Osun State.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Dybala11(m): 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2021
EmekaA125:
If you served in Girls or Boys and Girls school and you didn't eat enough vagina and suck breast, sorry for you because that opportunity to enjoy those bitchy girls young and fresh don pass you bye. I don't miss such opportunity shaa grin grin grin
I served in a secondary school, I find it disgusting to have that kind of shameful relationship with little girls though. I don't do girls that I can't flaunt publicly, it's not that I do PDA sha o.

8 Likes

Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Dybala11(m): 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2021
luizpippo:
Govt Science and Technician college, Bunza in Kebbi state.

My own posting letters was addressed this way...........

To:
The School Teachers,
G.S.T.C
Bunza,
Kebbi State.
23/07/201

Introducing your new Principal

cheesy grin grin grin
Dammit joker. grin grin grin
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Dybala11(m): 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
luizpippo:

Eat vagina and suck breasts of secondary school kids?

Na wah for humans sha
Abi o, I saw fellow Corp members engaging in that act during my service year too. Our level of shame differs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration / Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn / Soldier Threatens To Lick A Corper Like Tomtom At Delta NYSC Camp (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.