Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? - NYSC (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? (44314 Views)

NYSC: How To Change Your PPA To A Better Place / How To Influence Your PPA Posting To A Better Place / NYSC : Where We're You Posted And Where Did Your Serve /serving..and Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by djteebomber: 6:51am On Aug 31, 2021
Awgu community secondary school, Awgu, Enugu 2010

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Edonnaa: 6:56am On Aug 31, 2021
phlank:
Galaxy Backbone Abuja 2019/2020, I shaa enjoyed my service year grin

If I recall well, that was Covid period and 90% of corpers no go wo cause of am.

How dis you enjoy it
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Pclemenza: 7:04am On Aug 31, 2021
NoApology:
Delta state broadcasting service, DBS road Asaba
My sister currently in Asaba but she was posted to one primary sch...she’s in severe pains grin
Can u assist with a better PPA in Asaba for her?
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Bimpe29: 7:06am On Aug 31, 2021
Ugolistikp:
Make I dey here to hear lies.....Because e choke.....pls lie with caution as I prepare my own lie
Not everyone here is a liar truly.

However, I initially served at a Chartered Accountants firm in Maitama, Gana Street to be precise.

Then I was later redeployed to the Office of the Secretary to Government of the Federation in Federal Secretariat at Three Arms Zone, Abuja.
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Pclemenza: 7:08am On Aug 31, 2021
Bimpe29:

Not everyone here is a liar truly.

However, I initially served at a Chartered Accountants firm in Maitama, Gana Street to be precise.

Then I was later redeployed to the Office of the Government of the Federation in Federal Secretariat at Three Arms Zone, Abuja.
How would you rate it there, is it somewhere you would love to work in?
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by izikgiren(m): 7:09am On Aug 31, 2021
Where are u currently @
ochebado:
i will like to mine in the nigeria custom too
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Ntigha: 7:12am On Aug 31, 2021
Pearlyakin:
A farm at Olla, close to omu aran in kwara state
how was life at yikpata camp?
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Sheriman(m): 7:20am On Aug 31, 2021
I dey currently serve in one private school in Osogbo Osun State. The school dey one remote area of the city so I had to trek to school though sometimes I take Keke
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by oleary(m): 7:21am On Aug 31, 2021
Was deployed to Ondo but had to apply for redeployment to my state where I schooled and reside. Luckily it worked and I simply went to the state secretariat and got posted to my office where I had applied for annual leave (which I was paid for) before leaving for orientation camp.

In the end, I sign my clearance letter by myself. grin

How I go leave work wey d pay me birthday bonus of about 30k, weekly transport allowance of 5k, bonus for all national holidays and monthly imprest to go and serve in Ondo state?

Make I hold wetin I see for hand jhor!

8 Likes

Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:26am On Aug 31, 2021
Noah94:
My P.P.A. was Government Day Secondary School Gigane, Sokoto State.

I served in Sokoto State too, Sabon Birni Local Government, 2010/2011. Teke Maifoluti Junior Secondary School.
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by SaintWilliams1(m): 7:26am On Aug 31, 2021
Community Senior Secondary School I, Oke Olola, Oyo town.
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Iceberghill(m): 7:30am On Aug 31, 2021
Emarvel:

IBB UNIVERSITY, LAPAI

Niger state?
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by baysan(m): 7:31am On Aug 31, 2021
Afi barracks Ikom Calabar cross River
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Pearlyakin(m): 7:35am On Aug 31, 2021
Kolisky:

You just mentioned my town shocked shocked shocked

Can you imagine cheesy cheesy

Olla, Isin LGA Kwara State cheesy

Lol, that una small Olla... Do you know about the family ?

4 Likes

Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by okofians(m): 7:36am On Aug 31, 2021
Ajoke Model College, Ilorin , State of Harmony... 13/14 Service Year
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Pearlyakin(m): 7:37am On Aug 31, 2021
Ntigha:

how was life at yikpata camp?
I redeployed sir, i was not posted to kwara state initially.
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Yxxx: 7:38am On Aug 31, 2021
[quote author=oleary post=105342247]Was deployed to Ondo but had to apply for redeployment to my state where I schooled and reside. Luckily it worked and I simply went to the state secretariat and got posted to my office where I had applied for annual leave (which I was paid for) before leaving for orientation camp.

How I go leave work wey d pay me birthday bonus of about 30k, weekly transport allowance of 5k, bonus for all national holidays and monthly imprest to go and serve in Ondo state?

Connect me na cheesy
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by samuel051: 7:38am On Aug 31, 2021
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Musam6920(m): 7:45am On Aug 31, 2021
Jubaili Engineering Bros Kano.
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Emarvel(m): 7:47am On Aug 31, 2021
Iceberghill:

Niger state?
Yuppie
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by EmekaA125(m): 7:48am On Aug 31, 2021
xinorkmataz:

I was posted to girls school (igbokwu girls Aguata/Anambra)from camp but I had to change ppa cuz I know what I can do, to avoid the story that touch
Unutilized opportunity grin grin
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by baysan(m): 7:49am On Aug 31, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
General hospital, Akamkpa, Cross rivers state. I saw that old lamp that uses kerosene and thread. Na the thing and candle we dey use for theatre that year. The bridge in front of the hospital is a topic for another day.

I was praying to finish and return to Civilization.

Lol, I also served in Cross River Ikom town precisely, I can relate, aswear to God He no go better for our leaders, some towns are nothing to write home about. The media just lay too much emphasis of the north as too backwards in civilization, meanwhile most southern part are uncivilised, expecially the rural areas.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by yellowgarri2(m): 7:49am On Aug 31, 2021
oleary:
Was deployed to Ondo but had to apply for redeployment to my state where I schooled and reside. Luckily it worked and I simply went to the state secretariat and got posted to my office where I had applied for annual leave (which I was paid for) before leaving for orientation camp.

big man, make I drop my aza?
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by baysan(m): 7:50am On Aug 31, 2021
kiss
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Drunkdick85(m): 7:54am On Aug 31, 2021
isram:
what year ?

2013/2014
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Drunkdick85(m): 7:57am On Aug 31, 2021
bekinyaro:
GGUSS Bodinga quote author=Drunkdick85 post=105334686]GDSS Bodinga

Our neighbor.
What year was this ?
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by FashionCookie(f): 7:58am On Aug 31, 2021
luizpippo:

Almost all Southern babes sent to far flung states would cry when they get their call up letters, cry on getting to camp, still cry when they are posted to anywhere that's not the state capital for their PPA but when service year is over some would not want to leave again because of either business, private something or one guy doing the Lords work in their life.
I couldn't wait to leave.
My uncle working in Govt house in the then Akpabio Administration wanted to "work" my redeployment.
I just tell am make e chill. But I had a very great advantage...I understand and speak Yoruba. Na that one save me bcus almost 75% of my students no fit speak English(no jokes). I was almost tempted to teach in Yoruba.
Had to lie to the principal that I have a little baby back at home. He wanted me to stay in the staff quarters, say wetin happen?(me that was always skiping classes with lies of how I was asked to report at NYSC office. So that he will trace me back to the lodge?) I kept running from Ilorin to warri every 2weeks. I no even mind d T-fare(9kk to and fro) Though the village was a very peaceful one but I no fit just stay like that.
Abeg the experience just too plenty...

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Drunkdick85(m): 7:59am On Aug 31, 2021
Joseman93:
which year... mine is 2019

Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Drunkdick85(m): 8:00am On Aug 31, 2021
EFFRAKATA:

Also served 2007 in Sokoto North LG

That good. Sokoto na nice place sha apart from the sun
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Drunkdick85(m): 8:00am On Aug 31, 2021
MikkieEl:

Ex sokopa

Yesoooo
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Drunkdick85(m): 8:02am On Aug 31, 2021
DEBUU:

This man don drink fula de nunu for Sokoto State, anyway mine was GDSS Goronyo.

Hahahaha.
I didn't even taste Nunu till I left SO. The flies discouraged me.
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Alhajiemeritus: 8:06am On Aug 31, 2021
UncannyGenius:
Uzo-Uwani wey too far, a colleague that was posted there ran back to NYSC State Secretariat for redeployment to another PPA...
I ran back to the Secretariat also, I met one man like that that someone gave me his number.
The man said he knows the person and he knows me, but I should return back to where I was posted.
I guess, I didn't play my game quite well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp / How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration / Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.