Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? (44214 Views)

NYSC: How To Change Your PPA To A Better Place / How To Influence Your PPA Posting To A Better Place / NYSC : Where We're You Posted And Where Did Your Serve /serving..and Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Lordfigaro(m): 12:19am On Aug 31, 2021
Command day secondary school in Maxwell khobe cantonment, rukuba , bases in plateau..
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by jospepper(m): 12:20am On Aug 31, 2021
ipobarethieves:
cool Dukku barrack?
yes Dukku barracks Batch B 2009

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by xinorkmataz(m): 12:23am On Aug 31, 2021
Sandydayziz:

No. Anaocha lg. Agulu is different.
Uh oh, alright.
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by FREEMADNESS: 12:35am On Aug 31, 2021
Sandydayziz:
General hospital, Agulu. Anambra state

I have dis feeling dat I might have seen u b4 cox my house is just the next compound beside the hospital.

what year was it?

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Higgies(m): 12:42am On Aug 31, 2021
Anointment secondary school, Jesse Town Ethiope West LG Delta State.
It's a private school.
The town is very close to Sapele.
They cherish and admire Yoruba people a lot ehn especially if you are from Lagos.

#FearShortPeople they're usually very stubborn or wicked.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Nackzy: 1:01am On Aug 31, 2021
IMT Enugu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by ewosk: 1:10am On Aug 31, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
did my PPA inside Mama Tekevwe ogogoro joint
Ewee!!

Onanediē shocked
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by vikgreen01(m): 1:10am On Aug 31, 2021

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by sweetMichael(m): 1:12am On Aug 31, 2021
Unit model college obonton nist ibom akwa ibom state
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by ststyreal(f): 1:16am On Aug 31, 2021
L.e.a safana l.g.a, in katsina state. Makarata Malamaa....
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by candyguyofficia(m): 1:19am On Aug 31, 2021
snoopz:
Private institutions dey grab corpers o, big time. Tell ur friend to move close to his platoon officer they can help him get his dream ppa if he performs well in the platoon activities.
When I camped in jalingo, taraba one of the visitors we had were bankers, they told us some of us pcms will be posted to their banks and all sorts
But I served in fgc ikirun Sha ( with the help of a retired director in nysc )
In short Sabi person or Sabi person wey Sabi person wey Sabi person wey Sabi person wey Sabi the real person wey sabi

cheesy cheesy but ideally sha hee no suppose be like that
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Mjkl: 1:32am On Aug 31, 2021
Chuky7:
Please you guys should drop where your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA) was done and can also add how you got it and what the journey was like.

This is to show my friend who I have been arguing with that private company do take corpers as PPA. he feels they are few and it mostly government institutions which he doesn't want. At this time who is even doing ppa? I can not come and kill myself.... From camp i paid 50k for relocation to my state of hustle...... I was posted to one secondary school... But who got time to waste.. Monthly i will give 8k do my thumbprint and go continue with my main hustle..

so my focus is on private coy but that shouldn't stop you if you did yours in a government establishment.

looking forward to your responses
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Mjkl: 1:36am On Aug 31, 2021
Chuky7:
Please you guys should drop where your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA) was done and can also add how you got it and what the journey was like.

This is to show my friend who I have been arguing with that private company do take corpers as PPA. he feels they are few and it mostly government institutions which he doesn't want.

so my focus is on private coy but that shouldn't stop you if you did yours in a government establishment.

looking forward to your responses
At this time who is even doing ppa? I can not come and kill myself.... From camp i paid 50k for relocation to my state of hustle...... I was posted to one secondary school... But who got time to waste.. Monthly i will give 8k do my thumbprint and go continue with my main hustle..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by wilincs(m): 2:07am On Aug 31, 2021
From katsina to Enugu -[color=#006600][/color]Ssbss #special science boys secondary school nkanu enugu state
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Annancy(f): 2:26am On Aug 31, 2021
NAFDAC, Katsina state.
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by enemyofprogress: 2:32am On Aug 31, 2021
I didn’t did NYSC because I was overaged.

Dominique I love you die kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by TijaniSodiq10: 2:34am On Aug 31, 2021
Plateau State....Quan'pan local government
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Nobody: 2:42am On Aug 31, 2021
Hamza05:

What department were you in?
I’m starting at ministry of justice, Enugu tomorrow and I want to gain maximum experience in litigation.
Civil Litigation smiley

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Okeadadhe(m): 2:48am On Aug 31, 2021
IMT ENUGU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by JIGGERNAPPY(m): 3:08am On Aug 31, 2021
Lordfigaro:
Command day secondary school in Maxwell khobe cantonment, rukuba , bases in plateau..

What year please? I served there too. Signal Department. A17
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by bekinyaro: 3:24am On Aug 31, 2021
GGUSS Bodinga quote author=Drunkdick85 post=105334686]GDSS Bodinga[/quote]
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Lewisdinho(m): 3:46am On Aug 31, 2021
Lourdes Academy, Ekorinim, Calabar
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by BennyDon: 3:58am On Aug 31, 2021
Itzi8:

You really wouldn't wish my PPA for your siblings at all. It was Community Secondary School Ago-Oja Ilorin Kwara State. I taught the students two courses from SS 1 to SS 3.

Our allowance was just a thousand naira, which also does not come on a regular.

However, the principal, and staff were super nice, at least appreciates our efforts, and when I was there, they gifted me to my surprise, I and my colleague who were through at the time.

Basic communication was really a difficult one, but Las las, I did a great job with the students.

Anyone at Ilorin, please try out Olam, some private schools there, pays as much as #40,000 to teach Geography, Biology, Chemistry and any other science
Related subjects.

There are some other wonderful places over there in Kwara that you should ask questions of to be on a safe side and enjoy your service year.

I will not forget T&K Eatery, they rock in the food chain industry, and they offer all dishes on a classy level (I love good food; don't worry they've you covered, I mean you my sister that likes soft and garnished pomo) at a very low and affordable cost.

Make a good deal with your Local Government inspector for favourable posts (deployment) or before hand.

Food items are also cheap to an extent there, the likes of kpanla fish, chicken soup packs, yam and other food items. It's also a great opportunity for you my igbo brothers to try out food business, it rocks.

Goat rearing business is also profitable, when you venture into the system, then beat a fair/favourable price and the goods are yours.

If you find yourself in Kwara, make sure to also visit this great man called Pastor David, this good man breached the gap between intolerance amongst religious divides and made us become one. His church is at Laduba, before Ago-Oja community.

You know my darling state too well. God bless you for being part of the story in your PPA.

May the Lord bless you so richly.

Amen
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by BennyDon: 4:03am On Aug 31, 2021
My PPA was Christ Anglican College, Gwagwalada -FCT.

I taught all the classes in the school; Basic Tech in JSS classes and Physics/Further Maths in SSS.

I was retained after my service year but when the pay couldn't keep soul and body together, I jakpa.

It was purely fun back then!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by subcbouy: 4:25am On Aug 31, 2021
Ninja Bruri in 9th mile corner ngwo that year!
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Kalusam(m): 4:31am On Aug 31, 2021
PAMOL Nigeria Limited, Calabar, Cross Rivers. Wonderful experience...

I got the posting straight from camp. Was involved in some groups on Camp: Lecture group and ICT group...helped out with one or two things, I cannot say if that influenced anything though.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by mastasam(m): 4:32am On Aug 31, 2021
Dalex royal college Ilorin
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by bayocanny: 4:32am On Aug 31, 2021
Vinnie2000:

A private school in Benue state..
A community near Zaki biam...
Apart from Markudi and Gboko, other towns nor developed dat much..

D Tiv Students were eager to Learn..
Only that the Females Big Boobs tempt man nor be small.. tongue cool

Lol, I can relate, I also served in Benue
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by TemmyT002(m): 4:51am On Aug 31, 2021
GSS, Sabon Birni, SOKOTO State
It was a wonderful experience.
Lovely people, kind, nice, who made sure we had no problems.
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Oludayo12345(m): 5:00am On Aug 31, 2021
Esegie secondary school,Abudu ,Edo state
Oludayo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

See The Reason Most Nigeria Graduates Are Unemployable (pics) / Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp / How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.