Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Ever Drank Something You Couldn't Handle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Drank Something You Couldn't Handle (1278 Views)

If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! / Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) / A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Drank Something You Couldn't Handle by Chuky7(m): 7:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ever got tipsy? Ever fallen in public after one sip? Ever fallen asleep without knowing after a round?

For me it was a bottle of Goldberg. short of the story my friends carried me home that day.

I think I forgot a leg of slides at the bar.

It was fun but I wouldn't try it again

1 Like

Re: Ever Drank Something You Couldn't Handle by macrodata(m): 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2021
For the first time in my life, I passed out in a bar and woke up in a Hotel room in Abuja last month thanks to my brother. I'm never drinking again on empty stomach.

1 Like

Re: Ever Drank Something You Couldn't Handle by SportsHD: 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2021
2 glasses of white wine and I was gone, went to my crush's house at 2 in the morning and asked her out.
My first time drinking.

1 Like

Re: Ever Drank Something You Couldn't Handle by Freelane33(m): 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
4 origin plastic on empty stomach in 2017
Re: Ever Drank Something You Couldn't Handle by Sonnobax15(m): 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
grin
My former secondary school classmates and I held a get-together party as at four months ago...After partying,and driving around town to different restaurants and playing PS3,we had to end it up at a club.......Na then one of my guys take orders for 6 bottles of addrel abi what's the name.. Personally,I know say I no too get stamina for highness but I gat show my small talent...After two rounds,na then I realize say one of my legs dey miss.....I called on my guy that I wasn't understanding the kind of feeling I was having..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Drank Something You Couldn't Handle by Veryfoolishboy: 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
*Post deleted*

Let's just Thank God for life
Re: Ever Drank Something You Couldn't Handle by Shegzy8(m): 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
I knack Mali....I was then hungry and needed to eat something worthy, decided to go and fill my gas at the filling station. I got there and didn't even realised I was queueing with those that wanted to buy PMS. I just stand there dey wait with my Gas, na later I see how people dey look me. I just realize say I don jonze. Na big Bleep up man.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Drank Something You Couldn't Handle by ForestHill: 8:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
Shegzy8:
I knack Mali....I was then hungry and needed to eat something worthy, decided to go and fill my gas at the filling station. I got there and didn't even realised I was queueing with those that wanted to buy PMS. I just stand there dey wait with my Gas, na later I see how people dey look me. I just realize say I don jonze. Na big Bleep up man.
Crazy grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Drank Something You Couldn't Handle by Shegzy8(m): 8:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
ForestHill:
Crazy grin

As in!! I've had many crazy experience tho but this one different.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Drank Something You Couldn't Handle by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
Half cup of some sort of vodka at a female friend's place and I was gone. grin
Re: Ever Drank Something You Couldn't Handle by wajaja: 9:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
My frnd came visiting and gave me one chocolate bar made by Nestle. I ate just little from it and I started hallucinating. I tried to control myself but I cudnt. Luckily for me I was already in my room and I decided to sleep thinking it will reduce the reaction but that was even worse because I was nw feeling as if my head wasn't there again..Different evil though was just flowing in. At a point I was feeling I wasn't gonna make it till the next day. I had to confessed to my little brother wat I took. I didn't even knw wen I slept off and I woke up feeling better...I called my frnd the next day and asked the kind of chocolate he gave to me. He said it was given to him by a white man in their company. Although, wen I ate it, i tasted Marijuana in it but wat I felt that night goes beyond ordinary Marijuana.
Re: Ever Drank Something You Couldn't Handle by Vinnie2000(m): 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
lipsrsealed
I see more Naija Youth consuming Alcohol
I see dem damning the consequences..
I see dem becoming Full Time Drunkards and Very useless..
I see dem blaming Buhari/Julbrin later on..

This I have seen.. sad

And least I forget, I see this new bt creative OP getting himself one Olosho to Docck dis Weekend!! cool
Re: Ever Drank Something You Couldn't Handle by Blessiing(f): 10:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
It was in 2013, was strolling around with a neighbour and then this car just parked and the guy got down and said he likes me, that hope i dont mind meeting him at a bar opposite my street, i told him no problem, so we went there to meet him and his friend with one pedigree student the friend came with, i ordered for malt, my friend ask for joven, cos joven was still new in town, then both the guy and his friend started saying i am dulling them, omo me dulling ke? That was how i asked for origin drink first, took like 4 bottles, i didnt even feel anything, the devil then ministered me to drink joven o, i ordered the first one and finished it, took the 2nd,3rd na there wahala start o, i couldnt feel my body or legs but i just managed because those guys too didnt actually take up to what i drank and they were already misbehaving, i just told my neighbor to stand up for us to go home o, that one was behaving like one possessed person, when God will catch me, somebody dashed me black bullet again, naso i drink small join, las las na inside gutter i off cloth sleep, my neighbor slept inside a drum in the compound, i woke up by 3am and promised God and myself never to drink like that again, thou i have reduced it but i still dey shark my bottles o.. Lol
Re: Ever Drank Something You Couldn't Handle by GerraMeh74(m): 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
I have like four different stories, but lemmi share the one I remember most, After my final paper me and my guy went straight to the bar in excitement of graduating from the University, na so I knack 5bottles of Legend, Omo didn't know how I made it from the bar to the hotel room my guy managed to pay for, I enter bathroom with my full cloths, on shower ,lock door,lie down for there doze off, not until around 5am in the morning na him I get myself a bit, but it was all because of the joy of graduating from a difficult higher institution after going for A year's suspension.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Drank Something You Couldn't Handle by Olumighty123(m): 11:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
Blessiing:
It was in 2013, was strolling around with a neighbour and then this car just parked and the guy got down and said he likes me, that hope i dont mind meeting him at a bar opposite my street, i told him no problem, so we went there to meet him and his friend with one pedigree student the friend came with, i ordered for malt, my friend ask for joven, cos joven was still new in town, then both the guy and his friend started saying i am dulling them, omo me dulling ke? That was how i asked for origin drink first, took like 4 bottles, i didnt even feel anything, the devil then ministered me to drink joven o, i ordered the first one and finished it, took the 2nd,3rd na there wahala start o, i couldnt feel my body or legs but i just managed because those guys too didnt actually take up to what i drank and they were already misbehaving, i just told my neighbor to stand up for us to go home o, that one was behaving like one possessed person, when God will catch me, somebody dashed me black bullet again, naso i drink small join, las las na inside gutter i off cloth sleep, my neighbor slept inside a drum in the compound, i woke up by 3am and promised God and myself never to drink like that again, thou i have reduced it but i still dey shark my bottles o.. Lol

Lol, this wan wild oo
Re: Ever Drank Something You Couldn't Handle by ekitimanalways(m): 3:08am On Aug 31, 2021
grin
Shegzy8:
Re: Ever Drank Something You Couldn't Handle by Chuky7(m): 9:50am On Aug 31, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Ever Drank Something You Couldn't Handle by roybanjo100(m): 10:35am On Aug 31, 2021
Whatever u want to take, pls do but dont take weed, that shit got me mad for like 4 hrs and i couldnt control it, if not for God
Re: Ever Drank Something You Couldn't Handle by DSC7: 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2021
After C.O guy man begin dance Zanku ontop Gunshots sounds... cheesy....

Secondly after 4bottles of Legend and Night train, guy man begin bend dey waka onto say the clouds wan touch him head... embarassed.

Thirdly,,, Hanged out in Quilox, woke up in Sheraton hotel,,,If i remember how it happened i will come back and update....
Re: Ever Drank Something You Couldn't Handle by sunshineV(f): 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2021
i grinded molly in absolut vodka..,i couldnt move nor blink. i couldnt feel touches in my lower body
Re: Ever Drank Something You Couldn't Handle by Pumpumking: 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2021
Chuky7:
Ever got tipsy? Ever fallen in public after one sip? Ever fallen asleep without knowing after a round?

For me it was a bottle of Goldberg. short of the story my friends carried me home that day.

I think I forgot a leg of slides at the bar.

It was fun but I wouldn't try it again

yesss sir...pucccccccy!! cheesy
Re: Ever Drank Something You Couldn't Handle by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:21pm On Aug 31, 2021
Mine was terrible embarassed .

I took a lady out for date, due to my fragile and insecure nature i decide to play out as a big boy so i orderd for a can of vodka, long story short.. I could remember telling her you have a big teeth and she replied "pardon" . I dont actualy remember if i was laughing at the moment though, but men! The whole situation was scary a.f! Imagine looking at someones face and the eyes were just exchanging positions and sundenly her face was coverd with a big lip.

I woke up around after 9 on a sofa in the bar.. The lady was no where to be found.
Re: Ever Drank Something You Couldn't Handle by xinorkmataz(m): 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
My crush at the university called me to meet her at a bar close to school, I got there seen her with another guy, I was actually with my cousin she ordered for four bottles which we all took one each from my calculation she and the guy we met there were one bottle ahead of us and I took six bottles with my cousin, she called me one side that she will be going to town to see someone that she will lodge at one hotel close to school so she will call me to meet her there, as she was talking a guy she called earlier walk in and she just wyne the guy oneside that was how the guy paid for the whole drinks and still asked us to take one more bottle if we want, at then my body was just Sweeting me. I accepted while the last bottle was going down the girl left all of us with the excuse that she want go pick up something quickly. After the last bottle I left with my cousin, when we got home,I don't remember, I woke up at morning seen her 21missed calls and 4 text the first was address of the hotel, and lots of para. I was confused at morning
Since then I fear ladies that take alcohol

(1) (Reply)

Watch As Wife Runs From Starved Husband, Says He Doesn’t Make Her Cum / Solution To Stop Masturbation / Non Binary: Another One In The Global Homosexuality Agenda.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.