Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

"It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman (45693 Views)

Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures / Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman by Selfmotivated: 9:57am On Aug 31, 2021
He who have money to spend, he's is left to spend it cos let sleeping dogs lie
Re: "It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:58am On Aug 31, 2021
Sunnybay7:
If you didn't have up to 2.5milli you would have still survived, nobody has actually died of hunger in this country. They might not eat what they like but I have not heard of death as a result of hunger so please tone down your lies.

Ogar things are expensive in the market.. Let's admit it.

2 Likes

Re: "It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 31, 2021
Shey na cavier and moet she dey chop daily nii?

1 Like

Re: "It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman by FONAF: 9:59am On Aug 31, 2021
You mean lifetime salary.lol

Finally made FTC!! [/quote]
Re: "It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman by faithfull18(f): 9:59am On Aug 31, 2021
Hmmn.
Re: "It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman by mmsen: 10:00am On Aug 31, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
What we eat in Nigeria is not food.

Can the reader mention the last time he or she ate salad or cheese ??

When they drink tea, it's the N20 sachet or N50 sachet. May God help this country.

Some people don't know there is 1kg milk and Milo. They have never tasted it.

Cheese is not 'food'. Most human beings are lactose intolerant. Adults do not require animal milk. Osteoporosis rates are higher in places where dairy consumption is highest.

There is nothing wrong with the food in Nigeria. If there's a problem with the Nigerian diet it is moreso the obsession with animal products over the abundant vegetation that grows everywhere.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman by Nauttyprof(m): 10:00am On Aug 31, 2021
And then, some sick and foolish people will still come here to sing praises for this present government. May God deal with these evil people who sank Nigeria to this present state.

Yet, this sick government will say they are doing things in the interest of the masses. Food, the basic need of man is so expensive due to the sick, foolish and wicked policies of this government. Even at that again, they still find every means again to make money from the masses again.

Isn't this sick?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:00am On Aug 31, 2021
Definitely cost of things is quite expensive!
But then she must have stayed on the costly part of lagos making this ethongs even more costly!
Re: "It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman by Donpenny(m): 10:00am On Aug 31, 2021
Maybe she go chop for those over hyped mall where they package bottle water for 5k

4 Likes

Re: "It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman by christinme224(m): 10:04am On Aug 31, 2021
That's not much na , just 4,432.81 Pound sterling, which could be a house rent there in UK for just a mouth not to talk about tax , feeding and the rest ....Nigeria is still too cheap for the elite .....our senators when travel abroad spend more than 5000 pounds within 3 days ....

Ordinary quarantine hotel in UK cost 2234pounds for just 10days, do that the mathematics, you will be expending more than 6000pounds in just a month

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman by WaffenSS(m): 10:05am On Aug 31, 2021
What was she eating, pearl snacks and liquid gold?
Re: "It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 10:05am On Aug 31, 2021
Sunnybay7:
If you didn't have up to 2.5milli you would have still survived, nobody has actually died of hunger in this country. They might not eat what they like but I have not heard of death as a result of hunger so please tone down your lies.

Mumu
Re: "It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman by aribisala0(m): 10:06am On Aug 31, 2021
coolcharm:
What's the news here? How much does it cost her to live in the UK for two months?
Not that much
Re: "It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman by Mosopzy23: 10:07am On Aug 31, 2021
She might have exaggerated the amount or she could be stating the real fact.
What I do know however is that the country is not nice to those who aren't financially buoyant.

This is why I'm offering you a path to financial freedom, where you'll be financially comfortable if you can work hard.
Do you want to work from home, office or anywhere without any stress and still make considerable income. All you need is an internet enabled phone with a targeted audience. Check my signature for the right plug.

1 Like

Re: "It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman by skales67(m): 10:10am On Aug 31, 2021
Sunnybay7:

Nobody in Nigeria actually dies directly from hunger. They die indirectly.

If you don't eat regularly, your immune system breakdowns and underlying illnesses can spring up and cause imminent death.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman by armadeo(m): 10:13am On Aug 31, 2021
slowice:
That's is why we only eat garri and soup, rice and beans then spag and indomie. As a Nigerian, you can't afford daily balance diet(proper meals) for a family of 6 even if you earn a million monthly. You will definitely go bankrupt.

The worst is someone will still be shouting sai barber after drinking garri without sugar. Suffering and smiling people full dis country.

Some certify odes are already packaging atiku and Tinubu for next election. Imagine the stupidity?

One of them will become president if Nigerians dont sit up. We really should understand how politics works in the country. As it stands now either tinubu or atiku will be the next president of Nigeria.

I am not being emotional but factual. I don't want wither of them but thy know exactly what they are doing.

4 Likes

Re: "It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman by Afritop(m): 10:13am On Aug 31, 2021
They swindle her because of her skin colour

1 Like

Re: "It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman by tholhusomhie: 10:13am On Aug 31, 2021
That you even escaped being kidnapped is a great miracle. God is keeping us here; enjoying our change.

1 Like

Re: "It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman by tommy589(m): 10:13am On Aug 31, 2021
slowice:
That's is why we only eat garri and soup, rice and beans then spag and indomie. As a Nigerian, you can't afford daily balance diet(proper meals) for a family of 6 even if you earn a million monthly. You will definitely go bankrupt.

The worst is someone will still be shouting sai barber after drinking garri without sugar. Suffering and smiling people full dis country.

Some certify odes are already packaging atiku and Tinubu for next election. Imagine the stupidity?

This balance diet you remind me Is now rare in homes in Nigeria. I remember my growing up,we were not rich but we don't eat same food twice in a week, except for sunny afternoon that we firstly drink garri with sugar after returning from school.

You see,what choice do poor Nigerians have when you consider how impoverished they have made the voting class. This democracy packaged for us is structured mostly to favour criminally minded money bags that goes after the treasury. They know the bounties to gain, that's why they are prepared to risk losing money every 4 years after losing election

2 Likes

Re: "It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman by sevenhundred(m): 10:14am On Aug 31, 2021
Sunnybay7:
so,, until you heard or seen someone died of hunger before you believe food is expensive? Now l know why the nation is moving backwards.

3 Likes

Re: "It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman by Abagworo(m): 10:14am On Aug 31, 2021
Food is extremely expensive like never before. Blame insecurity

1 Like

Re: "It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman by TWLifestyle: 10:15am On Aug 31, 2021
slowice:

bros , you can lie o . Haba.
Re: "It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman by belshazzar(m): 10:18am On Aug 31, 2021
WeNoGoDie:
APC will tell you Nigerians are enjoy food surplus and bounty at cheap prices when there's obvious recession and hyper inflation.
A certain lai mohammed recently said one can eat #30 food in kano and be satisfied...so this makes me wonder as per MR lai's claim, did this woman feed an entire state for 2 months or what?
Re: "It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman by NaMe4: 10:18am On Aug 31, 2021
If cash dey, 2.5m small for normal flex na.

You have to be extra prudent not to spend 2.5m naira in two months in present-day Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman by InvertedHammer: 10:19am On Aug 31, 2021
/
It was her choice to live extravagantly.

/

4 Likes

Re: "It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman by cococandy(f): 10:23am On Aug 31, 2021
Sunnybay7:

Why do you think she’s lying?
Yes it will definitely cost that much if not more if one is looking to maintain a standard of living that is similar or only slightly lower in comparison to what they have outside of the country.
You forgot that electricity is part of this whole shenanigan and costs a lot to provide for yourself 24/7.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman by lolu2019: 10:23am On Aug 31, 2021
Sunnybay7:
ode
Re: "It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman by cococandy(f): 10:24am On Aug 31, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/
It was her choice to live extravagantly.

/

What do you consider extravagance though?
Re: "It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman by IamKizzbrown10(m): 10:28am On Aug 31, 2021
She is living abroad lifestly in nigeria so what do u expect
Me dat manage 20k one month nko?

1 Like

Re: "It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman by InvertedHammer: 10:32am On Aug 31, 2021
cococandy:

What do you consider extravagance though?
/
Staying in a hotel for 2 months.

And if she didn't, I will really like to know what she spent the N2.5m on in two months. N2.5m in two months is relatively on the high side. How many families considered comfortable in Nigeria are living such life?

/

4 Likes

Re: "It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman by Munzy14(m): 10:33am On Aug 31, 2021
Hehehehe calm down those market women run you street...ones they weigh you, normal 1000naira tomatoes will be 8000naira...By the time you do this for all your purchase, bills don pile up..

1 Like

Re: "It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman by georgeakins: 10:33am On Aug 31, 2021
slowice:

Nigeria has the best diets you can think of.

Most of you have not gone outside the country , especially to Europe, their main diet is bread over there.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) / Night View Of The Ayade Industrial Park In Calabar (Beautiful Photos) / Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.