Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) (48840 Views)

Father Give His 37-year Old NYSC Vest To Daughter Who's Going For NYSC On 2021 / NYSC: Which States Will You Suggest I Choose For Service? / Original Nysc Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by Drefaithful(m): 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2021
xpressionx:
This man will be stingy and won't forgive easily.
naso
Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by Vixlot: 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
xpressionx:

Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by phlank: 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
Something that they will seize at the gate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by ejimatic: 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
ebukajay184:
A lecturer with the Federal University, Ndufu-alike, Dr. Joseph Chukwu gifted his 37-year-old NYSC shirt to his daughter who is about to go for the NYSC exercise, IgbereTV reports.

Dr. Joseph Chukwu shared photos of the moment he gave the shirt to his daughter. He wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/1133912585/posts/10226354423983652/?app=fbl
. This a good story but it is good for the Nairaland to have a section for the Human Angle stories like this The man however did not wear his crested vest at all then.
Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by zedegit: 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
ebukajay184:
A lecturer with the Federal University, Ndufu-alike, Dr. Joseph Chukwu gifted his 37-year-old NYSC shirt to his daughter who is about to go for the NYSC exercise, IgbereTV reports.

Dr. Joseph Chukwu shared photos of the moment he gave the shirt to his daughter. He wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/1133912585/posts/10226354423983652/?app=fbl

That girl should be grateful. That is original material.

Mine started tearing from the shoulders and changed colour, I had to start wearing white polo plus the khaki trouser.
Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by Aug28th(m): 2:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
My kit still dey available sef.
Be like I go do the same
Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 2:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Short like Fahdiga
Sharap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by ShedrachU(m): 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
xpressionx:

grin grin
Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by fery72: 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
Nice one! you will see the difference in quality, with what the daughter will be given. That goes to show the level of deterioration in the country.
Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by Lightorder: 2:08pm On Aug 31, 2021
xpressionx:
it takes an eye like the kite to see a leg like the fowl
Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by aydought: 2:08pm On Aug 31, 2021
Baba419:
It would be nice to bang her while wearing that shirt
Dirty mind will always be, except when completely washed by THE BLOOD!
Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 2:08pm On Aug 31, 2021
xpressionx:
If you see the happiness on his face, you will know that it is not stinginess..
He is just happy that the seed of his groins had achieved something reasonable.
Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by angelfallz(m): 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2021
Lol. I still have mine, nearly folded. The man preserved his own well.
Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2021
Henix:
The one they produce nowadays can't even serve u for the one year, talkmore of preserving it for 37 years

It depends on maintenance......

The one I was given my wife used it after two years and is still intact with her own too...
Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by paduzman: 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2021
wow, no be small thing to keep this thing for 37 years o
Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by careytommy37(m): 2:13pm On Aug 31, 2021
Romanoff:
I pray she goes and comes back home to him safely.

This is the real issue. Pls let's all join and pray for his daughter's safety

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by Psoul(m): 2:13pm On Aug 31, 2021
Original NYSC gear.
Probably, he prayed God to keep him alive to see his child graduate from school.
Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2021
His daughter looks so intelligent
Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by Lydiason(m): 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2021
Lol grin grin grin grin

Me weh pass out yesterday no even get any nysc property again
Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by bjtinz: 2:21pm On Aug 31, 2021
Grgton:
Her daughter looks so intelligent

Of course you can't tell from the picture, but honestly I won't be surprised if she very strong academically, and as a daughter of a lecturer, that would make him very proud.

Notice she takes after him in almost every respect - build, eyes, smiles, etc.
Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by Adakintroy: 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
Let the orientation about service to country not just be academic and limited to nysc
It's a sign people don't get it.
Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by illicit(m): 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2021
Grgton:
Her daughter looks so intelligent

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
I doubt if u know what intelligence means o
Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by Otasikwe(m): 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
Chepos1:
Am I the only person that observe them to be wearing same footwear? shocked
oboy u be beta bad boy and u be pure upsaver of pple wia d see well

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
illicit:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
I doubt if u know what intelligence means o
sorry! I have corrected it
Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2021
bjtinz:

Of course you can't tell from the picture, but honestly I won't be surprised if she very strong academically, and as a daughter of a lecturer, that would make him very proud.

Notice she takes after him in almost every respect - build, eyes, smiles, etc.
yh.. nice observation
Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2021
When my younger was to write her WAEC, all I did was to give her a photocopy of my own result. I didn't need to say much to motivate her

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by slowice(m): 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2021
I rejoice with them as long as she's not posted to the North, gofundme for being kidnapped by bandits is not allowed in ember month. Because I Don begin reserve travelling money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by IbileIfe: 2:37pm On Aug 31, 2021
NYSC is the biggest scam in the political history of Nigeria.
An annual conduit for corruption.

Nigeria was better, safer and more United before the establishment of the corruption ridden National Youth Service Corps.

The only reason NYSC has not been scrapped is because of annual procurement contracts the shareholders use to enrich themselves.

Unfortunately, majority of Nigerians are ruled by gullibility and herd mentality. So, every year, the young graduates from the tertiary institutions will troop out for the NYSC.
At the Beck and call of the elites and political ruling class.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by West2019(m): 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
To slap this Dr dey hungry me right now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? / The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? / NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.