Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Nigerian Students Amass Degrees To Stay In Europe - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students Amass Degrees To Stay In Europe (32607 Views)

Top 10 Hardest Masters Degrees To Study In The World / Nigerian Students Amass Degrees To Stay In Europe / UNIJOS Erroneously Awards First Class Degrees To Law Graduands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students Amass Degrees To Stay In Europe by kpukpuyenke: 7:56am On Aug 31, 2021
Sharp move

No dulling oo
Re: Nigerian Students Amass Degrees To Stay In Europe by AutoChick4U(f): 7:56am On Aug 31, 2021
Better for them o cos if I get the opportunity out of this country, I ain't stepping my feet here again until I expire.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Amass Degrees To Stay In Europe by twosquare(m): 7:56am On Aug 31, 2021
grin Chasing shadows. Àimàsìkò ló ń dàmú ẹ̀dá. Bí orí bá mọ iṣẹ́ àṣelà, kò ní báwọn má sáré àrè kiri. Ìyà ń bẹ fún ọmọ tí kò gbọ́n; ẹkún ń bẹ fún ọmọ tí ń sáré kiri.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Amass Degrees To Stay In Europe by Anazp: 7:56am On Aug 31, 2021
Re: Nigerian Students Amass Degrees To Stay In Europe by hilltop007(m): 7:57am On Aug 31, 2021
Anything to avoid this country
Re: Nigerian Students Amass Degrees To Stay In Europe by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 31, 2021
TeamCreativity:
For real?

For real.
Re: Nigerian Students Amass Degrees To Stay In Europe by drightguy(m): 7:57am On Aug 31, 2021
Are the studies free?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students Amass Degrees To Stay In Europe by Daum: 7:58am On Aug 31, 2021
I will still Jakpa
Re: Nigerian Students Amass Degrees To Stay In Europe by tishbite41(m): 7:58am On Aug 31, 2021
Abeg who get connect?

Me I wan Japan

Abeg

Na beg I dey beg
Re: Nigerian Students Amass Degrees To Stay In Europe by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:58am On Aug 31, 2021
It's worth it. Better a student in UK, than be a CV submitter in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Amass Degrees To Stay In Europe by Eleken: 7:58am On Aug 31, 2021
What
Re: Nigerian Students Amass Degrees To Stay In Europe by inumidun2010(m): 7:58am On Aug 31, 2021
Wetin Man go do
Re: Nigerian Students Amass Degrees To Stay In Europe by FreedomArmy: 7:58am On Aug 31, 2021
Better than this country where bandits are government officials. At least they are aquiring knowledge and one day it will pay off.
Re: Nigerian Students Amass Degrees To Stay In Europe by Emes101(m): 7:58am On Aug 31, 2021
That’s one of the reason people in apply for language studies first to be conversant with the country language

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Amass Degrees To Stay In Europe by Taich(m): 8:00am On Aug 31, 2021
That's the sad reality, may God bless those who chose paths of honour in this hustle of life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Amass Degrees To Stay In Europe by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 31, 2021
Basically why we dont have jobs is because our economy is not dependent on manufacturing and export of manufactured goods.

Instead it is reliant on oil. Oil reliant economies don't create much jobs.Because at the end of the day the oil money can only be spread so far. And the price of oil can only go up so far.

That is why this apc goverment needs to stop relying on the curse called oil and on looking for oil

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Amass Degrees To Stay In Europe by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 31, 2021
drightguy:
Are the studies free?

According to the article, fees come cheap ;1000€ in Belgium for example. Also one of the students got a PhD which essentially means you ( probably) have funding lined up ( though one better finish the project quick quick before the kudi runs out or else)

As for living expenses, one of the students mentioned in the report funded herself by working for 20 hours a week as per rules for students . I daresay that's how many students find money. Plus you don't need to live extravagantly e.g. get freeview instead of their equivalent of dstv

Of course if you find a job after graduating, that helps with permits to stay and such like

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Amass Degrees To Stay In Europe by RPG2020(m): 8:04am On Aug 31, 2021
If you have any changes of running away from Nigeria run oooh run run run run run run just dey run dey go nor look back till you see have a nice journey

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Amass Degrees To Stay In Europe by akaahs(m): 8:05am On Aug 31, 2021
I ll do everything legal once I japa. Nothing beat when you are in sane environment.
Re: Nigerian Students Amass Degrees To Stay In Europe by colestephan86: 8:06am On Aug 31, 2021
Mynd44:
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-58319976.amp?s=08
In the end some of us will not have to leave this Nigeria for some greener pastures, we will have to get fertilizer and turn the place to our green pasture.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Amass Degrees To Stay In Europe by CSTRR: 8:06am On Aug 31, 2021
Re: Nigerian Students Amass Degrees To Stay In Europe by greenguy: 8:11am On Aug 31, 2021
These oyinbo people don know us finish.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Amass Degrees To Stay In Europe by Awoleesu(m): 8:16am On Aug 31, 2021
pansophist:
And their adoptive countries sef are smart. They'll offer you pathways to citizenship as a professional, just to retain you and increase the valuation of their workforce, meanwhile one country somewhere in Africa does everything to either make you leave, or not return, to its own detriment.

You think so?

The promoters of a caliphate in Nigeria know what they're doing. It's a deliberate, calculated scheme at frustrating the numbers of thoroughbred human resources (with whom their relatively dull counterparts cannot compete) out into self-exile in the name of seeking residency abroad, so that they will fill the space and take over the country.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Amass Degrees To Stay In Europe by MrBanner(m): 8:22am On Aug 31, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Amass Degrees To Stay In Europe by Solatium(m): 8:24am On Aug 31, 2021
greenguy:
These oyinbo people don know us finish.

Òyìnbó get sense pass us,the little wet you hold Dem go collect am come make you suffer on top paper/job that you might not get.
if care is not taken some of them will waste better productive of their life time

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Amass Degrees To Stay In Europe by pedrilo: 8:25am On Aug 31, 2021
This country has aborted her future

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Amass Degrees To Stay In Europe by Ppogbae: 8:25am On Aug 31, 2021
pansophist:
And their adoptive countries sef are smart. They'll offer you pathways to citizenship as a professional, just to retain you and increase the valuation of their workforce, meanwhile one country somewhere in Africa does everything to either make you leave, or not return, to its own detriment.

That is only beneficial to them if they can find suitable work that’s commensurate with their degrees and qualifications. As mentioned in the article, there are many factors against them including racial prejudice. I truly wish them and all those embarking on a similar path nothing but the best.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students Amass Degrees To Stay In Europe by Mosopzy23: 8:26am On Aug 31, 2021
May this why my cousins have been in school for over 10 years they left the shores of this country.

Do you want to work from home, office or anywhere without any stress and still make considerable income. All you need is an internet enabled phone with a targeted audience. Check my signature for the right plug.
Re: Nigerian Students Amass Degrees To Stay In Europe by elonmuskbaby: 8:27am On Aug 31, 2021
whynipeace:
They have given up on the Country embarassed it's nothing to celebrate
when they rape your mother,kill your father,kidnap your sister and then demand for ₦100 million and then you go to police station,those ones demand for money for fueling their car and searching for the victim and when you turn to extended family members at all of them face front and leave you to your fate then you will understand why some people Japa and give their extended family gap

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students Amass Degrees To Stay In Europe by harsysky(m): 8:34am On Aug 31, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
All these stress just to make a living.

God please help us cry

it isn't stress; everything works together for one's good

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Students Amass Degrees To Stay In Europe by edoman2016: 8:37am On Aug 31, 2021
Why are Nigerians obsessed with certificates? Nigerians prefer to acquire masters degree than to learn technical skills and be self employed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Amass Degrees To Stay In Europe by Kano4tot2: 8:41am On Aug 31, 2021
I still love Nigeria die!!! Reason na your matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB UTME 2011 Cutoff Marks Of Nigerian Universities / Covenant University Expels Over 200 Students / Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.