Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,462 members, 7,954,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) (89918 Views)

Husband, Wife Buried On Runway At US Airport Greet Thousands Of Planes Every Yea / Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) / History Of Planes Brought Down By Missiles Since 1973 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by ivolt: 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
loswhite:
Dunce!!!. You know all this for sure by just sitting in your room and typing thrash...lol even dishing out stats...smh
Who knows what Nairaland will be like without the illiterates!
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by ivolt: 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
Yusman316:

Can u pls tell the number of countries the Taliban has attacked or invaded? Mind u, 9/11 was not a Taliban operation

I just stated the capacity of the Taliban.
You should start reasoning like a modern man who takes the future seriously.
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by Sherman1759: 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
Is a very good idea disabling those machines because America single handedly built and developed it by themselves. I really like it that way. They should buy there own weapon from scratch
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by Anayalv: 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
They did at least something right during withdrawal of the troops. Anyway, I don't think that there are any qualified people in taliban who can fly the planes or helicopters.
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by rhektor(m): 8:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
There's no such thing in science.Once you can build it, it can be replicated.
The US make these mistakes all the time by underestimating others. If anyone had told them 20 years ago that they will lose the war in Afghanistan, they will not believe it. As we type here, the Chinese now have the strongest navy in the world and they have built better versions of the US artillery
https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/05/china/china-world-biggest-navy-intl-hnk-ml-dst/index.html

They should have just destroyed those things . Leaving it is irresponsible and a miscalculation. The Talibans are not stupid. Even if they can't independently rebuild it, they can partner their neighbours Iran, Russia and China to understand these advanced technology through reverse Engineering.
US should wake up, others are not sleeping o. Knowledge and terror business has been democratized .
Btw, if you want to use freebies to promote and sell your goods or services or you want free stuffs , check my signature of FreeStuffsNG

Largest does not necessarily mean the best, take note
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by crafteck(m): 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
Davash222:
If a brain can Disable them, don't you think another brain can Able them again with the right resources?

I'm beginning to think Biden and Buhari are from the same offspring.

He no know sey den dey revive disappled iPhone... Make hin go computer village
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by ultimateprof: 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
Joe Biden is a devil and a terrorist more worse than Buhari!
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by babtoundey(m): 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2021
witworth:
continue to search for knowledge when wisdom is going away

The message in that sentence will be incomprehensible for someone who doesn't understand the place of knowledge within wisdom.
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by milliondollas(m): 8:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
ISLAM BELONG TO SATAN, CAN ANY RELIGION BE AS EVIL AS ISLAMIC RELIGION, I PRAY GOD PUNISH THE FOUNDER OF THIS EVIL RELIGION WITH THE SAME FATE OF SATAN
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by ericmani: 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
Goan impeach him na, since he’s the problem of Nigeria and the one you’re facing.
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by kennyamusan(m): 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2021
Who controls the hardware ?
joyandfaith:

If you recouple hardware, what about software? What about trackers in the hardwares that are being controlled by software? Are you suggesting Taliban/ chinese/Russia hackers will do the magic of unmasking the programming code.
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by joyandfaith: 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
kennyamusan:
Who controls the hardware ?
Go and learn basic programming in any computer school.
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by DigitB: 9:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
Bollocks!

Media trash

A lot is happening underground.

I don't know the game Biden is playing.

There's more to these US-Afghan saga.

They purposely gifted Taliban all those military hardware.

China or Rusia can rebuild it for them.
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by kennyamusan(m): 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
�������� .... Na same humans write the program . .. basic programming ko , hahahahaha, oracle ni
joyandfaith:

Go and learn basic programming in any computer school.
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by caracas: 10:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
RevolverOcelot:
Story Land.
Check the arsenal of military tech the US left behind as they fled Afghanistan.
Oga use the right words pls n stop misinforming ppl.
The US, 'PULLED OUT' and not 'Fled' Afghanistan......
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by HornyTave: 10:26pm On Sep 01, 2021
Mangekyo:

Their technological, naval equipments exceeds that of the US.
There's nothing like tested or trusted here.
What these Chinese do is;
They 100% test their equipments immediately they're produced. Even the US do that too. So they're 100% tested and trusted.

The US mostly spend their money on aircraft carriers to support their airforce units.
Other countries focus on the main part which is building the real and most dangerous unites of the navy eg submarines, destroyers etc.

Haha my fav country is Russia. Even I won't deny the fact that the Chinese are ahead of em in that area

both of us cant debate on Military history and facts.

good night for life.
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by Mangekyo: 10:27pm On Sep 01, 2021
HornyTave:

both of us cant debate on Military history and facts.

good night for life.

And what you trying to say? undecided
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by HornyTave: 10:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
Krismas:
coolThe Chinese military fought the American army in the Korean War. After then the Chinese orchestrated the defeat of the US army in Vietnam. China is a nuclear armed nation and have successfully landed an unmanned craft on the moon. The only nation after America to plant a national flag on the moon.

funny you..

The China backed North Korea were winning until the US stepped in and pushed the North Koreans back amd the DMZ was created by UN.

is it not Chinese spacecraft that has been falling from space since??

There are mkre than 7 nuclear armed state so its not, important.

Do you know what increased the growth of China's civil technology?
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by HornyTave: 10:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
Mangekyo:

And what you trying to say? undecided

North Korea has 75 submarines doesn't make their Navy formidable.

When you talk about military, not only numbers count but advancement.

Chinese military hasnt fought any war, so you can't really say how capable they are.
prototypes are always perfect ( same with F-35. - which many regarded as fluke ) but when mass produced and put on battleground then the truth comes up about them.

The only Country I can beat my chest and say they have a well battle tested weapons is Israel.
.Their Iron Dome has been the only Battle tested anti missile launcher ( I'm not talkkng about surface to air missiles like the Russian S class )

Have you asked yourself why americans love finding fight to fight?
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by caracas: 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
Mangekyo:

Guy relax. China got a stronger navy than the US. fact!

USA are the king of the Air.
The Russians are the king of the land
While the Chinese are the king of the sea.

The United States are weak weak in the naval unit, at least compared to China. But they easily the strongest when it comes to air.

The have times 5 the total amount of aircraft of Russia and China. Which is why they spend most of their money delevoping aircraft carriers, for support.

The Russians are weak too when it comes to navy. But are strong in the air, and VERY strong on land. Infact they're the strongest on land. USA and China don't even come close.

Chinese are weak both on land and air. But make up for it with their naval units.

Plus they lack battle experience. USA would wipe them out but not easily. Also, China and Russia are strong allies. If they team up, USA won't stand a chance at all even with NATO.

USA are more battle ready and the the strongest in the world currently. The thing I love about them is, they don't boast like China.
I would really love to see these two countries go toe to toe one day
Funny you,
Oga for your info The US navy is by far the strongest n the best in the world.
Them no born china n Russia well where us navy dey.....
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by Mangekyo: 10:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
caracas:

Funny you,
Oga for your info The US navy is by far the strongest n the best in the world.
Them no born china n Russia well where us navy dey.....

Okay how are they stronger?
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by Krismas(m): 10:40pm On Sep 01, 2021
milliondollas:
ISLAM BELONG TO SATAN, CAN ANY RELIGION BE AS EVIL AS ISLAMIC RELIGION, I PRAY GOD PUNISH THE FOUNDER OF THIS EVIL RELIGION WITH THE SAME FATE OF SATAN
coolEvery single ISLAMIC JIHADIST groups placed side by side, u name dem, have not done half what the Japanese military did in d Far East. No nation on this earth has glorified suicide Kamikaze and Hara-kiri like the Jap society. In WW2, America did not have to worry abt Japanese POWs,. Becos almost all the jap soldiers prefer to take their own lives dan surrender. The Taliban cannot even go reactionary like Russia did fighting Napoleon. Any town the military cud nolonger hold against Napoleon, they kill every of their citizen and livestock in dat town, cut down all the economic trees and poison all the food and water sources before retreating to the next town to wait for Napoleon.
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by Lovelyperson(m): 10:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
ericmor:

Is that not your write up ni? Cus I am not understanding. Abi na me write the bolded ni
So where did i mention in the bolded you quote that usa will take the weapon back? Please try and read twice to understand before replying.
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by Mangekyo: 10:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
HornyTave:

North Korea has 75 submarines doesn't make their Navy formidable.

When you talk about military, not only numbers count but advancement.

Chinese military hasnt fought any war, so you can't really say how capable they are.
prototypes are always perfect ( same with F-35. - which many regarded as fluke ) but when mass produced and put on battleground then the truth comes up about them.

The only Country I can beat my chest and say they have a well battle tested weapons is Israel.
.Their Iron Dome has been the only Battle tested anti missile launcher ( I'm not talkkng about surface to air missiles like the Russian S class )

Have you asked yourself why americans love finding fight to fight?

And who told you the military equipments of the Chinese aren't advanced? Incase you didn't know, the Chinese pump in billion of dollars into their military annually. More than every other country excluding the US!

I didn't say they're battle ready, go through my previous comment. They lack battle experience. I clearly said that too

But on paper, comparing their military hardware (naval) to that of the USA, you have to hand it to China. There's currently no other way to judge who is currently above who other than what's written on paper.
And yes, their equipments are all advanced. You can Click This Link , select any of their unit, check the name, and then search for the details on Google to educate yourself on how advanced they are.

Funny enough, Israel aren't even world power.

USA love to fight and fight? Lolz probably you mean they love to show their superiority over little countries. They wouldn't think about going tor to toe with Russia anytime any day. The Russians would give them a run for their money
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by BotRascal(f): 10:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
Krismas:
coolEvery single ISLAMIC JIHADIST groups placed side by side, u name dem, have not done half what the Japanese military did in d Far East. No nation on this earth has glorified suicide Kamikaze and Hara-kiri like the Jap society. In WW2, America did not have to worry abt Japanese POWs,. Becos almost all the jap soldiers prefer to take their own lives dan surrender. The Taliban cannot even go reactionary like Russia did fighting Napoleon. Any town the military cud nolonger hold against Napoleon, they kill every of their citizen and livestock in dat town, cut down all the economic trees and poison all the food and water sources before retreating to the next town to wait for Napoleon.
What do you mean by the Taliban couldn't go reactionary like Russia, are you trying to say the Russians committed war crimes against themselves ? Do you have a link to the story I would love to read it.
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by HornyTave: 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
Mangekyo:

And who told you the military equipments of the Chinese aren't advanced? Incase you didn't know, the Chinese pump in billion of dollars into their military annually. More than every other country excluding the US!

I didn't say they're battle ready, go through my previous comment. They lack battle experience. I clearly said that too

But on paper, comparing their military hardware (naval) to that of the USA, you have to hand it to China. There's currently no other way to judge who is currently above who other than what's written on paper.
And yes, their equipments are all advanced. You can Click This Link , select any of their unit, check the name, and then search for the details on Google to educate yourself on how advanced they are.

USA love to fight and fight? Lolz probably you mean they love to show their superiority over little countries. They wouldn't think about going tor to toe with Russia anytime any day. The Russians would give them a run for their money

Most times, War in US are ways to
1. Launder money. US is a corrupt country
2. Test weapons.
3. Steal resources.

Naval superiority is not just having many vessels but launch system.

You can't exclude the importance of Air superiority in combat, also US is the only country that can project a large fighting force and equipment over a short time notice.

When I mean laughing vessels and having large fleet, I'll refer you to Russia's involvment in Syria.

They shocked the world when they launched long range missiles from short ships and frigate size ships. Basically ita impossible to launch Long range hypersonic missiles from those ships but they did it.

most of China ships were Soviets ships that were upgraded. it is of recent China started designing their weapons,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by HornyTave: 11:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
Mangekyo:

You can't exclude the importance of Air superiority in combat, also US is the only country that can project a large fighting force and equipment over a short time notice.

When I mean laughing vessels and having large fleet, I'll refer you to Russia's involvment in Syria.

They shocked the world when they launched long range missiles from short ships and frigate size ships. Basically ita impossible to launch Long range hypersonic missiles from those ships but they did it.

most of China ships were Soviets ships that were upgraded. it is of recent China started designing their weapons,

1 Like

Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by Mangekyo: 11:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
HornyTave:

Most times, War in US are ways to
1. Launder money. US is a corrupt country
2. Test weapons.
3. Steal resources.

You can't exclude the importance of Air superiority in combat

Air superiority is important but to some extent.

The way the US is building many aircraft carriers without paying attention to other critical areas is laughable tbh

We get that they by all means try to transport their aircrafts via these carriers to suitable locations, but then, air superiority isn't really gonna be effective when your enemies attack with submarines.

USA don't have enough submarines and would easily be outnumbered, connered, and finished by the Chinese who obviously the numbers on their side.

For me, submarines are the most deadliest among all naval unit. Most of the subs now have the abilities to launch hypersonic and intercontinental missiles. It's just a matter of going close to your target. Air units or other naval units won't be able to even pick out a submarine. I believe it would take only a submarine to take out a submarine. And US lacking in that area would easily be brushed aside by a greater force.

Also, these aircrafts they keep building isn't rrly going to be very effective against a country like Russia. The Russians have amassed enough land units. I don't see how any unauthorized aircraft within the boaders of Russia doesn't get shot down within a few minutes via anti aircraft missiles.
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by Krismas(m): 11:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
HornyTave:

funny you..

The China backed North Korea were winning until the US stepped in and pushed the North Koreans back amd the DMZ was created by UN.

is it not Chinese spacecraft that has been falling from space since??

There are mkre than 7 nuclear armed state so its not, important.

Do you know what increased the growth of China's civil technology?
coolLies. It was d Chinese military that pushed back the American military all the way from the Chinese northern border to the 38th parallel where South Korea presently sit. This was after the US had popped champagne, successfully routing North Korea army, thinking the war was done and dusted. In addition, it was the Chinese military that beefed up the Viet Congs who defeated the Americans in Vietnam. For space, Chinese satellites are super b. Nigeria is even using two Chinese made satellites and we are fine. Man made Satellites do not last forever. At some point u have to scrap it and shoot it down. It happens to all satellites, not only Chinese and it is not space craft. In Rocketry, they’ve been to the moon. The implication is that there is no where on earth Chinese missiles cannot strike, for range and speed. They developed their nuclear tech demselfs. Thats where am going and if u like continue to tink they grew by stealing tech from America. U are one of those people forever worshipping the US as the greatest military on earth! U are deceiving urself

1 Like

Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by Shampoo77: 11:40pm On Sep 01, 2021
Oga you really know book well well. Your head get oil unlike the slowpoke that made that useless post.

quote author=HornyTave post=105346108]

I stopped reading when you said the chinese has a better navy. Lol

list 6 wars the Chinese Technologies has been battle tasted?
list 4 encounter the chinese has had with foreign forces

the chinese army is not different from North Korea and Nigerian army who are good at terrorising unarmed civilians,[/quote]

1 Like

Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by Shampoo77: 11:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
Oga you really know book well well. Your head get oil unlike the slowpoke that made that useless post. May God bless you with more sense joor.

quote author=HornyTave post=105346108]

I stopped reading when you said the chinese has a better navy. Lol

list 6 wars the Chinese Technologies has been battle tasted?
list 4 encounter the chinese has had with foreign forces

the chinese army is not different from North Korea and Nigerian army who are good at terrorising unarmed civilians,[/quote]
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by Krismas(m): 11:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
Mangekyo:

Air superiority is important but to some extent.

The way the US is building many aircraft carriers without paying attention to other critical areas is laughable tbh

We get that they by all means try to transport their aircrafts via these carriers to suitable locations, but then, air superiority isn't really gonna be effective when your enemies attack with submarines.

USA don't have enough submarines and would easily be outnumbered, connered, and finished by the Chinese who obviously the numbers on their side.

For me, submarines are the most deadliest among all naval unit. Most of the subs now have the abilities to launch hypersonic and intercontinental missiles. It's just a matter of going close to your target. Air units or other naval units won't be able to even pick out a submarine. I believe it would take only a submarine to take out a submarine. And US lacking in that area would easily be brushed aside by a greater force.

Also, these aircrafts they keep building isn't rrly going to be very effective against a country like Russia. The Russians have amassed enough land units. I don't see how any unauthorized aircraft within the boaders of Russia doesn't get shot down within a few minutes via anti aircraft missiles.

coolI appreciate ur intelligent submissions. Permit me to remind u that in WW2, the Germans invested sufficiently in submarines, which they called U-boats. Yet they weren’t the better for it. Infact the way fishes are caught by fishermen with nets, was how Americans and brits, fished out the U-boats.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend / Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters / Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.