Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,230 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) (89264 Views)

Husband, Wife Buried On Runway At US Airport Greet Thousands Of Planes Every Yea / Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) / History Of Planes Brought Down By Missiles Since 1973 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by compton11(m): 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
ajericho:

Of course the can,but they can't make it work like the us did,what they took out of it is Thier brain
u mean the engines?
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ruggman:
Joe Biden is a massive failure. Very soon Americans will hear from the Taliban's.
What an incompetent man Joe Biden is. Very clueless and robotic president in America right now
FROM MY OWN POINT OF VIEW YOU REALLY MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD OOOOOOOO _____YOU KNOW WHAT, PLS KNOW THAT BLACK MAN LIKE YOU ALWAYS HAVE REASON CHALLENGES, THIS PEOPLE ARE NOT BLACK AFRICANS WHO SO DUMPED TO REASONS ABOUT PRESENT PROBLEM OF AFRICA AND NIGERIA PEOPLE
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by Niggap: 1:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
Withdrawing their soldiers was a matter of policy and national interest, was never an act of cowardice or losing a long protracted war as you would want to believe or as painted by the media.

There are reports that Americas aim was not to win the war but to steal millions of dollars of tax payers money as long as the battle continued till Biden withdrew the troops. This was confirmed in a top secret file by famous wiki leaks owner- Julian Asanage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by Kenn55: 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
Collins4u1:

It won't take time before the talibans will employ a Russian trained Muslim to activate them again.

The one disabled are the ones under the US control. The ones Taliban seized from Afghan army weren't disabled so I don't understand this brouhaha.

Whether the equipment are active or not, the question is does it really threaten America?
These equipment are mostly for counter terrorism operations and not for normal war so it doesn't really change the equation for Russia and China or anybody who gets them.

If we were talking about ICBM, F22, F35, warships, cruise missiles then it would be an issue for America.

The only people at risk here are the Afghans cos the Taliban may start using it to kill them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by Halo22: 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
Well, I know America as a country full of articulate and diplomatic reasoning. U never can predict them anytime any day. Talibans were busy rejoicing over the abandoned ammunition that they found in their armory, without knowing that all the vehicles in their airport have been destabilized. They should better dig deep as more secrets against them by America must be in the pipeline...

1 Like

Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by Offpointng: 1:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
arantess:

very nice one indeed
honestly if i was their commander i would make sure they were all rigged with explosives before leaving

There's really no need to do that when you know they can't function without You (US) making it function. For countries like Russia and China to make it function, you'll have to render the NASA vulnerable or useless bfr you can get those craft to work again and you and I knows that's not possible

1 Like

Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by membranus: 2:01pm On Sep 01, 2021
Davash222:
If a brain can Disable them, don't you think another brain can Able them again with the right resources?

I'm beginning to think Biden and Buhari are from the same offspring.

The Talibans are not equipped with the brains and resources to reactivate these complex war machineries, because they are intrinsically coded.

Their own brain is geared toward oppressing women, and ruling by terror, using AK47s as weapons of threat.

1 Like

Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by jubrilELsudan: 2:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
Davash222:
If a brain can Disable them, don't you think another brain can Able them again with the right resources?

YOU ARE VERY STUPID. YOU THINK THE PARTS ARE SOMETHING YOU CAN FIND IN THE BLACK MARKET TO BUY? IF THAT WAS THE CASE THEN WHY HAVEN'T RUSSIA , CHINA AND NORTH KOREA GOTTEN THE PARTS TO BUILD THESE AIRCRAFT THEMSELVES.

1 Like

Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
They can't leave it for terrorists, Taliban and terrorists no difference.
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by perdollar(m): 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nothing is a waste, they can now use it as an adult toy
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by yahmohy27: 2:13pm On Sep 01, 2021
Freestainworld:
Taliban's problem just begun
Why is their problem, they didn't expect them to leave those things behind initially or I don't get you
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by shidof(m): 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
blamingthedevil:

You don't usually add value to discussion because your sense of reasoning is below par
you can't give what you don't have

1 Like

Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by yahmohy27: 2:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
blamingthedevil:

You don't usually add value to discussion because your sense of reasoning is below par
Yes, that's what that guy is.
Always bring sentiment in all his comments

1 Like

Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by yahmohy27: 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
adebwalex:

Yeye, you can go and Impeach him wink
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by linearity: 2:23pm On Sep 01, 2021
Davash222:

Not in all cases, we have military transportation that embed encryption technology into the drive chain and once encrypted, it is impossible to decrypt unless you are sent the decryption key.

Even if they approach the best technology in the world, the cost and time it will take to hack into it would be more profitable investing in purchasing a new one.

The only people that will be interested in these items will be the Russians, Chinesse and Iranian as they will buy them cheap from the Taliban and will attempt to hack them in order to gain valuable advance technologies used in them or gain advantage by knowing what the US knows….in which case, they will be willing to spend lots of money and time to hack them.

2 Likes

Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by mfm04622: 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
Modrov:

I was referring to the time of the Soviet Afghan war in the 1980s, sir

That is the same thing i was referring to. Remember at that time both China and Russia were communist countries and allies
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by ajericho(m): 2:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
compton11:
u mean the engines?

Not really,maybe the software or something
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by poiZon: 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
abc115:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/us-military-disables-scores-of-aircraft-before-leaving-kabul-airport/
Make taliban open museum and put them there, who knows pantami and his fellow muslims n terrorists sympathizers might consider going there for hajj...
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by TheZeezle(m): 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
Fahdiga:
Sleepy Joe has played into the hands of Taliban. The earlier he is impeached the better for the world

U be ffk brother?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by MVLOX(m): 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
Like I commented on Facebook when I say the news on one of these international news network page, make the Taliban call iron damage guy make Dem sell the scraps give Dem......
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by compton11(m): 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
ajericho:

Not really,maybe the software or something
a'ight!
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by ericmor: 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
Lovelyperson:

It the USA that create the problem. [b]Why cant they fly all these planes and helicop loaded with all these arsenal out of the country rather they said they disable it.[/b] Did they disable all the guns. If anything can be disable it can also be Re-Able again.... all the taliban need is to get experts that can fix all the disable items back.

If they USA cant remove all the arsenal they should have just distroy it rather than say they disable it.

Is not the taliban problem that just begun.... it is the USA problem that just began. In the next 6-18months the USA will be seriously affected with all these arsenal they left for these taliban people.

I hope you understand what i meant by the people in bolded?

Is that not your write up ni? Cus I am not understanding. Abi na me write the bolded ni
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by yemmywesey(m): 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
Don't worry, china will buy them from taliban and reconfigure it to a better one.
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by lonelydora: 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
Davash222:

Where will they get the parts? They can only buy it from US, and they won't sell to them. This is not rice or beans you can enter any market and buy. China can't even help in this one.
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by yemmywesey(m): 3:04pm On Sep 01, 2021
Don't worry, china will buy them from taliban and reconfigure it to a better one.
Why didn't usa left the b12 stealth bomber or F1 at afghanistan, the fear of china is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
There's no such thing in science.Once you can build it, it can be replicated.
The US make these mistakes all the time by underestimating others. If anyone had told them 20 years ago that they will lose the war in Afghanistan, they will not believe it. As we type here, the Chinese now have the strongest navy in the world and they have built better versions of the US artillery
https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/05/china/china-world-biggest-navy-intl-hnk-ml-dst/index.html

They should have just destroyed those things . Leaving it is irresponsible and a miscalculation. The Talibans are not stupid. Even if they can't independently rebuild it, they can partner their neighbours Iran, Russia and China to understand these advanced technology through reverse Engineering.
US should wake up, others are not sleeping o. Knowledge and terror business has been democratized .
Btw, if you want to use freebies to promote and sell your goods or services or you want free stuffs , check my signature of FreeStuffsNG

Wow. You're very smart. Even smarter than the US where the equipments were manufactured to know all this and they don't.
Your country has a steel complex that has never worked. Why don't you stroll over there and with your deep knowledge of reverse engineering, gather some Chinese and Russians and get it up and running.
The way some of you just post nonsense ehn... undecided

1 Like

Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by Yusman316(m): 3:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
ivolt:
The Taliban now has the capacity to invade any country in Africa,
more than 70% of Asian countries as well as 30% of European countries.
It was a stupid move to pull out with speed, gradual pullout would have been better.
Can u pls tell the number of countries the Taliban has attacked or invaded? Mind u, 9/11 was not a Taliban operation

1 Like

Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
mfm04622:

That is the same thing i was referring to. Remember at that time both China and Russia were communist countries and allies

Actually no.

China and Russia were initially allies. After Stalin's death, things went south. By the early 1960s they were at each other's throats.

There is a reason why Nixon went to China in the early 1970s when he was US president. He was also indirectly putting pressure on the Soviets

Then there were the ideological differences.

Google the Sino-Soviet split for more info. It's one of the fun aspects of the cold war period.

1 Like

Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by Akuruoulo(m): 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
There's no such thing in science.Once you can build it, it can be replicated.
The US make these mistakes all the time by underestimating others. If anyone had told them 20 years ago that they will lose the war in Afghanistan, they will not believe it. As we type here, the Chinese now have the strongest navy in the world and they have built better versions of the US artillery
https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/05/china/china-world-biggest-navy-intl-hnk-ml-dst/index.html

They should have just destroyed those things . Leaving it is irresponsible and a miscalculation. The Talibans are not stupid. Even if they can't independently rebuild it, they can partner their neighbours Iran, Russia and China to understand these advanced technology through reverse Engineering.
US should wake up, others are not sleeping o. Knowledge and terror business has been democratized .
Btw, if you want to use freebies to promote and sell your goods or services or you want free stuffs , check my signature of FreeStuffsNG

U THINK IT'S EASY TO REBUILD WHAT HAVE BEEN DISABLED BY THE MAIN MANUFACTURER ?
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
BKayy:
Medicine after death.
Question is, how many Chinese engineers would it take to get them back in shape? Few I guess.
How much will it cost? A few million dollars
How much does the Taliban have in excess? Billions of Dollars
How much does the Taliban generate from opium sales in Weeks? Hundreds of million dollars
Have China partnered with the new Taliban? Yes, immediately after USA surrender. Infact the first country to do so.
So you see, the USA just made a mockery of themselves

Wrong. The USA never surrendered.
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by Akuruoulo(m): 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
BKayy:
Medicine after death.
Question is, how many Chinese engineers would it take to get them back in shape? Few I guess.
How much will it cost? A few million dollars
How much does the Taliban have in excess? Billions of Dollars
How much does the Taliban generate from opium sales in Weeks? Hundreds of million dollars
Have China partnered with the new Taliban? Yes, immediately after USA surrender. Infact the first country to do so.
So you see, the USA just made a mockery of themselves
I tot u are a wise man
Re: US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) by Aliii(m): 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
Davash222:

it can but it will cost them as much as acquiring one

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) / Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) / Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.