Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Help! How Do You Arrange For Babes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! How Do You Arrange For Babes (1054 Views)

70 Years Old Man Says He Will Nolonger Pay House Rent For Babes / How To Arrange Sex With A Girl / You Arrange To Meet Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How Do You Arrange For Babes by Chuky7(m): 9:49am On Aug 31, 2021
Just got to a new state for one or two projects after this project always feel the need to quickly run package with any available shenkes but that is where the problem is at where and how do I control them my way.
Note I don't have all week to be trying to whyn one girl for weeks as I have to depart soon.

I think they may be an advantage as my project is not far from a university.

So how una dey run am?
Re: Help! How Do You Arrange For Babes by chatinent: 9:55am On Aug 31, 2021
You'll not be useless. Amen.

Re: Help! How Do You Arrange For Babes by Drmkast: 9:55am On Aug 31, 2021
go to any club nearby u go see babe plenty

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do You Arrange For Babes by aktolly54(m): 9:58am On Aug 31, 2021
Chuky7:
Just got to a new state for one or two projects after this project always feel the need to quickly run package with any available shenkes but that is where the problem is at where and how do I control them my way.
Note I don't have all week to be trying to whyn one girl for weeks as I have to depart soon.

So how una dey run am?
try " codedruns" just that the price high small like 10k per round but you can negotiate 2 round for 15k it varies
Re: Help! How Do You Arrange For Babes by Chuky7(m): 10:08am On Aug 31, 2021
aktolly54:
try " codedruns" just that the price high small like 10k per round but you can negotiate 2 round for 15k it varies

Thanks brolosho. u do well
Re: Help! How Do You Arrange For Babes by Chuky7(m): 10:08am On Aug 31, 2021
Drmkast:
go to any club nearby u go see babe plenty

babes dey show up?

I will try
Re: Help! How Do You Arrange For Babes by Drmkast: 10:45am On Aug 31, 2021
Chuky7:

babes dey show up?

I will try

SURE
Re: Help! How Do You Arrange For Babes by Promiseibritam: 11:09am On Aug 31, 2021
If u want to success in ur project then concentrate and leave pussy alone
wen ones u insert it in, u hv insert ur project
be wise
Re: Help! How Do You Arrange For Babes by Jeon(f): 11:43am On Aug 31, 2021
Chuky7:

Oh lord please blessed the good one's with faithful partners.

So how una dey run am?
Re: Help! How Do You Arrange For Babes by Cerebellum: 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2021
aktolly54:

Eeeeh

God knows the number of your house
Re: Help! How Do You Arrange For Babes by Mr100Dollars: 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2021
Chuky7:

So how una dey run am?

You're close to campus and you're complaining of konji. You can meet them at cafeteria, indomie joints or close to girls hostel at night. Just dress smart, smell good and have a little sense of humor to start and control a conversation. The rest is history. So many hungry girls dey campus bros, Na there oloshoism dey start
Re: Help! How Do You Arrange For Babes by SenecaTheYonger: 1:21pm On Aug 31, 2021
Who still calls women skenkes?
Re: Help! How Do You Arrange For Babes by NotFarFrom: 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2021
chatinent:

grin you don make me laugh almost faint
Re: Help! How Do You Arrange For Babes by aktolly54(m): 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2021
Cerebellum:

Eeeeh

at least no unnecessary hard-to-get bullshit by ladies, you just fuc.k and move on with your life
Re: Help! How Do You Arrange For Babes by axone(m): 2:54pm On Aug 31, 2021
chatinent:
hahahaha
Re: Help! How Do You Arrange For Babes by axone(m): 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
Cerebellum:

Eeeeh
Hahahaha
Re: Help! How Do You Arrange For Babes by Cerebellum: 5:47pm On Aug 31, 2021
aktolly54:
at least no unnecessary hard-to-get bullshit by ladies, you just fuc.k and move on with your life

Guy.. No be better thing..gather babes wey think say you dey date, dey use them as fuvk mate better
Re: Help! How Do You Arrange For Babes by Cholls(m): 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2021
My brother you be Olodo go campus you go see many to choose from

(1) (Reply)

How True Is These Post About Child Birthing Gender? / Burna Splashes Another 100 Million On A Richard Mille / Why Does Love Get All The Credit For The Things Money Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.