Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,071 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

How To Arrange Sex With A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Arrange Sex With A Girl (5968 Views)

Should I Arrange / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Arrange Sex With A Girl by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2022
Im a jew man.
A girl is giving me greenlight
PLEASE how do i arrange sex with her

1. Should i approach her and tell her to meet me in a room, then start touching and letting her know i want to Bleep

2. Should i take her out to eat then after eating let her know that we should go to hotel.

3. Should i tell her straight up that i want to Bleep her

4.Should i offer her 5k and tell her lets Bleep.

Please i need OG advice
Re: How To Arrange Sex With A Girl by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
The problem is that 9ja girls want you to first make a move for sex. Even tho she wants it so badly.
But i dont know how to make this move and make her know i want to Bleep her.
I dont know what to say or how to say it
I need help please
Re: How To Arrange Sex With A Girl by kolarov93(m): 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
How do you know she want sex so badly ?
What if she’s after your money?

2 Likes

Re: How To Arrange Sex With A Girl by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2022
kolarov93:
How do you know she want sex so badly ?
What if she’s after your money?
She smiles a lot when i talk to her
I senior her
But i dont have street game on how to talk to a girl and tell her i want to Bleep her
I just wants friend with benefit. But i dont know how to tell her in a way that Will make her agree to have sex with me

2 Likes

Re: How To Arrange Sex With A Girl by Botking: 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
You're a real mumu man, if sex is what is ridden in your mind, in this world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Arrange Sex With A Girl by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2022
Botking:
You're a real mumu man, if sex is what is ridden in your mind, in this world
Not everyone is poor and angry like you
Some of us have made money, so we want to enjoy our money and Bleep girls.
Just because you are poor and frustrated dosen't stop me from enjoying my life.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Arrange Sex With A Girl by Botking: 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2022
You're a real mumu man, if sex is what is ridden in your mind, in this world ,

Na your mumu na him too much

1 Like

Re: How To Arrange Sex With A Girl by Ballzproblem2: 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
Im a jew man.

1. Should i approach her and tell her to meet me in a room, then start touching and letting her know i want to Bleep

2. Should i take her out to eat then after eating let her know that we should go to hotel.

Please i need OG advice
tbh there's really no straight answer Everything depends on how close you are to girl , make sure you Don press her breast and yansh before ,so that when you make move in your home ,it won't be awkward, .

invite her to your crib

put film

go close touch her thighs dey rub am. ,if she's in the mood. continue from their if she's not. stop ,no invite am again try again.

or

call am say your body dey ache You and you need massage. ,if she gree ok make she massage you , then tell am say make you return the favor ,then start work.

note this will only work if you and the lady you want to bang have intimate moment or flirted before if you have not then ,the situation might be awkward.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Arrange Sex With A Girl by ChizzyBuna(m): 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
tbh there's really no straight answer Everything depends on how close you are to girl , make sure you Don press her breast and yansh before ,so that when you make move in your home ,it won't be awkward, .

invite her to your crib

put film

go close touch her thighs dey rub am. ,if she's in the mood. continue from their if she's not. stop ,no invite am again try again.

or

call am say your body dey ache You and you need massage. ,if she gree ok make she massage you , then tell am say make you return the favor ,then start work.

note this will only work if you and the lady you want to bang have intimate moment or flirted before if you have not then ,the situation might be awkward.
OG may you live long!!
I dont speak with her often.
This girl is a street girl but she cute
But we do meet sometimes and she smiles a lot when i talk to her.
Should i slap her ass next time i see her?
Should i tell her i have 5k for her lets Bleep?
This girl is not high class girl just average street girl. So i want to know if i should just tell her lets do hookup or take her out then tell her lets fo to hotel and Bleep
Re: How To Arrange Sex With A Girl by LikeAking: 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
Im a jew man.

Please i need OG advice

Carry her cum ur house.

Give her plenty food and drinks, plus plenty money. No initiate sex at this stage. Free her

Then tell her to come again.

Repeat step one (Give her plenty food and plenty money) like 5 more times, on d sixth time na she go open toto for you.

Na she go dey rush you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Arrange Sex With A Girl by ChizzyBuna(m): 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
LikeAking:

Carry her cum ur house.

Give her plenty food and drinks, plus plenty money. No initiate sex at this stage. Free her

Then tell her to come again.

Repeat step one (Give her plenty food and plenty money) like 5 more times, on d sixth time na she go open toto for you.

Na she go dey rush you.

Your moniker should be LikeASimp
Worst advice i have heard so far
No, i'll pass

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Arrange Sex With A Girl by Ballzproblem2: 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

OG may you live long!!
I dont speak with her often.
This girl is a street girl but she cute
But we do meet sometimes and she smiles a lot when i talk to her.
Should i slap her ass next time i see her?
Should i tell her i have 5k for her lets Bleep?
This girl is not high class girl just average street girl. So i want to know if i should just tell her lets do hookup or take her out then tell her lets fo to hotel and Bleep

being straight forward can be turn off sometimes , please Don't Tell her you want to pay 5k to bleep ,most women don't like when you cheapen them even if they are , don't slap ass,start with hug them press am cheesy , like I said invite am come your house use subtle terms tell am say your body dey pain you after hard work say you go reason am something if she massage you ,if she gree then there you have it!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Arrange Sex With A Girl by ChizzyBuna(m): 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
being straight forward can be turn off sometimes , please Don't Tell her you want to pay 5k to bleep ,most women don't like when you cheapen them even if they are , don't slap ass,start with hug them press am cheesy , like I said invite am come your house use subtle terms tell am say your body dey pain you after hard work say you go reason am something if she massage you ,if she gree then there you have it!
My apartment is a shared room with my flatmate and due to one incident where a girl i brought ended up stealing our things we decided to only take girls to hotel for sex instead of bringing them home.
So how to i convince her to go to hotel with me for sex. How should i say it.
Thank you so much for your help
Re: How To Arrange Sex With A Girl by Botking: 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

Not everyone is poor and angry like you
Some of us have made money, so we want to enjoy our money and Bleep girls.
Just because you are poor and frustrated dosen't stop me from enjoying my life.

By brother you're broke, that's why you lack confident to bed a common girl,

Men with money as you claim are drunk on over confident

So stop deceiving yourself, go and see how you could be useful and better your life, and stop chasing after little girl for god-damned sex

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Arrange Sex With A Girl by Nonexisting1: 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
When I hadn't entered into the business of transactional sex, my eyes were the greatest weapon of subduing a vaginarian. Bring her into a private setting, fucck her with your eyes first before touching her. With that kind of eyeing, she will definitely become uncomfortable and if you touch her in that state, she will never resist. I hope you are at least presentable though make them no slap you because the time I'm talking about, I was a fine boy and knew how to make myself irresistible. Now, I don't give a fucck.

6 Likes

Re: How To Arrange Sex With A Girl by ChizzyBuna(m): 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
Botking:

So stop deceiving yourself, go and see how you could be useful and better your life, and stop chasing after little girl for god-damned sex
You must be a child
Let me tell you i have been drunk in over confidence from having too much money.
But not all girls still agree!!
Not every girl is a hoe like the ones you fucking

You may be used to fucking Sluts that easily get wet at the sight of money.
I have bleeped them too
girls that i have shower money but them still no gree open leg for me.
Not every girl is moved by how rich you are.
You still a kid, so you won't understand

3 Likes

Re: How To Arrange Sex With A Girl by Ballzproblem2: 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

My apartment is a shared room and due to one incident where a girl i brought ended up stealing our things we decided to only take girls to hotel for sex instead of bringing them home.
So how to i convince her to go to hotel with me for sex. How should i say it.
Thank you so much for your help
ok as for the hotel part ,tell her you feel like taking a break and relax ,then tell her you will spending time at the so so so and so hotel ,ask am will she like to join you, if she says yes then start to throw flirty words into the convo now this is part you have to be daring cause subtle might not work and she might think is just to go and flenjo instead of banging ,say something like " hope you will wear something sexy" or "something that will bring out your ass", you get? if she takes offense then time to move on , find another girl,if she doesn't then rush book hotel give her date ,happy knacking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Arrange Sex With A Girl by imagrg(m): 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
Call her to your crib and tell her you like her.
Offer her some drinks and, say 2k.

Let her go that day without attempting to make love to her.

Take her out the next day and make her feel like a woman you actually like and not a sex object.

Please you people should stop making ladies feel that they are objects that can be used and abused.

I know from what you've just mentioned that she really likes you so what you have to give her should not be s3x alone. Just give her your affectionate attention too.

If you treat her like a woman you love, she would naturally spread her legs West and South for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Arrange Sex With A Girl by Teekay21(m): 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
Botking:

I agree with you bro
If he truly have money has he claims, getting a common girl won't be an issue for him
Re: How To Arrange Sex With A Girl by ChizzyBuna(m): 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
imagrg:
Call her to your crib and tell her you like her.
Offer her some drinks and, say 2k.

Let her go that day without attempting to make love to her.

Take her out the next day and make her feel like a woman you actually like and not a sex object.

Please you people should stop making ladies feel that they are objects that can be used and abused.

I know from what you've just mentioned that she really likes you so what you have to give her should not be s3x alone. Just give her your affectionate attention too.

If you treat her like a woman you love, she would naturally spread her legs West and South for you.
Bro i just want to Bleep and move
If possible ne a friends with benefit and help her financially once in a while.
I dont want to make her feel like i want to marry her

I just wan chop, help her then clean mouth
Re: How To Arrange Sex With A Girl by ChizzyBuna(m): 9:39pm On Aug 29, 2022
Teekay21:

I agree with you bro
If he truly have money has he claims, getting a common girl won't be an issue for him
I dont blame both of you.
You live in a poverty striken area, so you think all girls are like the sluts that you can easily get with money.
Re: How To Arrange Sex With A Girl by Botking: 9:39pm On Aug 29, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

You must be a child
Let me tell you i have been drunk in over confidence from having too much money.

I have bleeped them too

Hahahaha don't make me laugh, bro you lack confident, you said can I give her 5k and said let Bleep, lol, let me tell you a steak broke guy with confident can bed a very rich mature lady, I'm telling you this, not some kiddos who don't know how to wash the undies

1 Like

Re: How To Arrange Sex With A Girl by ChizzyBuna(m): 9:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
Botking:

Hahahaha don't make me laugh, bro you lack confident, you said can I give her 5k and said let Bleep, lol, let me tell you a steak broke guy with confident can bed a very rich mature lady, I'm telling you this, not some kiddos who don't know how to wash the undies
I dont even pay for sex at all
All my girls gave me sex willingly without me doing much.
So i dont know how much to pay for sex
5k was just a suggestion.

1 Like

Re: How To Arrange Sex With A Girl by Ikennaford: 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

I dont even pay for sex at all
All my girls gave me sex willingly without me doing much.
So i dont know how much to pay for sex
5k was just a suggestion.
Stop bragging oga, you no get shimgbai,, and you even sound like a teenager

2 Likes

Re: How To Arrange Sex With A Girl by KingDash: 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
Erling Haaland is the best Stryker in the world.. chelsea and manure fans watch out
Re: How To Arrange Sex With A Girl by Onitemhi(m): 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ikennaford:

Stop bragging oga, you no get shimgbai,, and you even sound like a teenager
toor wahala don enter vawulence house
Re: How To Arrange Sex With A Girl by Teekay21(m): 12:01am On Aug 30, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

I dont blame both of you.
You live in a poverty striken area, so you think all girls are like the sluts that you can easily get with money.

Hey dawg I don't spend my dime on hoes like u always do, this is pure that you lack confidence just accept the fact and move on
Re: How To Arrange Sex With A Girl by Besto(m): 12:25am On Aug 30, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
ok as for the hotel part ,tell her you feel like taking a break and relax ,then tell her you will spending time at the so so so and so hotel ,ask am will she like to join you, if she says yes then start to throw flirty words into the convo now this is part you have to be daring cause subtle might not work and she might think is just to go and flenjo instead of banging ,say something like " hope you will wear something sexy" or "something that will bring out your ass", you get? if she takes offense then time to move on , find another girl,if she doesn't then rush book hotel give her date ,happy knacking.

Baba Agba
Re: How To Arrange Sex With A Girl by Gadafii: 6:44am On Aug 30, 2022
Don’t outrightly slap a girl bum because she smiles with you all the time ooo she fit daze you

Ask for her number or ask her to come around your house someday that you will enjoy her company that you don’t have a lot of friends around, if she agree that’s the actual green light

Bring sex topics before you two meet

Ask her when was her last sex,what’s her opinion about giving and taking heads, her sexual fantasies or kinks

These are gonna be useful if she’s truly giving you green light

If she visits, compliment her looks and tell her nails are nice if you see them, be free but not desperate

Since na fwb you want, make sure you collect three points from her first before you discuss such and ensure you bleep her brains out, she will find it difficult to resist

3 Likes

Re: How To Arrange Sex With A Girl by gulfer: 6:54am On Aug 30, 2022
No 3 is your sure plug, and then use number 4 or 2 to cushion the shock effect on her cool cool cool cool
Re: How To Arrange Sex With A Girl by luizpippo(m): 7:07am On Aug 30, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

You must be a child

I have bleeped them too

How are you swimming in money and still have a housemate?

You couldn't rent or buy a 7 bedroom duplex on your own?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do I Have Big Bosoms? / Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! / Game Time...(romancelanders Sing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.