Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Side Chicks Vs Main Chicks, The Difference? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Side Chicks Vs Main Chicks, The Difference? (547 Views)

Wife, Girl Friend, Single mothers Or Side Chicks? (The debate) / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us / 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Side Chicks Vs Main Chicks, The Difference? by Mikkystorm: 10:10am On Aug 31, 2021
What exactly does the side-chick do better than the main chick?
Mods please front page, let our mains learn.

Re: Side Chicks Vs Main Chicks, The Difference? by Cyphar(m): 10:12am On Aug 31, 2021
Both of them are mad.

I don't even think there is anything as main chick and side chick.....

It should be the wife and side chick.

1 Like

Re: Side Chicks Vs Main Chicks, The Difference? by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 31, 2021
The side chic dey good in bed than the main chic. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Side Chicks Vs Main Chicks, The Difference? by Pumpumking: 10:39am On Aug 31, 2021
Beebah2000:

my kondo is had, reallly really had but wunt go down...how can u help & wot will u do? please can we link today so u can help? wink
Re: Side Chicks Vs Main Chicks, The Difference? by omonighoblessing(f): 10:39am On Aug 31, 2021
cool
Re: Side Chicks Vs Main Chicks, The Difference? by Ahmback(m): 10:54am On Aug 31, 2021
Beebah2000:
Only thing you're good at.
Re: Side Chicks Vs Main Chicks, The Difference? by Promiseibritam: 11:04am On Aug 31, 2021
According to the post I saw on facebook Exactly this Topic

I wish I had saved the pix that one of the commentor used to comment on that post.

The pic was the one that Answered the qust.

According to the pix, the side chick was 100% good in Doggy style than main Chick(Wife)
Re: Side Chicks Vs Main Chicks, The Difference? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ahmback:
Only thing you're good at.
hmmm, okay.
Re: Side Chicks Vs Main Chicks, The Difference? by Sonnobax15(m): 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2021
grin
With the help of the side chick,you can easily explore new sexxx styles lipsrsealed. Some of them wouldn't even mind dishing your best delicacies for you so as to become the main chick...

Lo and behold, sometimes the moment you promote the side chick to the position of the main chick,the probability that you're gonna lose of those privileges you enjoyed during the era of having her around as your side chick is high...

(1) (Reply)

Pastors, Imams, Unsolicited-Advisers, Derailers Pls Stay Off!!! / Broken Heart On Zeeworld:anant And Ahana To Get A Divorce / Single.... Searching For A Babymama [BENEFITS INCLUDED] (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.