Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Why Aren't There Many Virgins? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Aren't There Many Virgins? (1023 Views)

TB Joshua Slept With Most Virgins In His Church For Rituals – Former Assistant, / Why Were The 5 Unwise Virgins Left Behind? / Why Aren't Catholics Friendly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Aren't There Many Virgins? by LordReed(m): 11:31am On Feb 01, 2022
elated177:

It is hilarious that you chose to imply sexual promiscuity thousands of years ago. I thought you didn't believe the Scriptures?

I don't but you do so the onus is on you to explain how what you believe in fits into your narrative.

The glamorization of sex by the media is for sexual promiscuity today. Don't you know what sexual promiscuity means?
Did Lot deliberately sleep with his daughters?

You said my view of sex as a natural appetite was because of media, I didn't say anything about sexual promiscuity. Did Judah not delibrately sleep with a woman who was clearly not his wife?

Hey, just simmer down. Do not be too quick to label anything "ignorance". I knew you would mention them. Are you saying that Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, David, and the prophets of the Scriptures of YHVH Almighty all practised the withdrawal method?

Are there documents to show that such knowledge was available to women thousands or hundreds of years ago?

There are many things to do with energy, Reed. Wasting them on meaningless sex is not one of them.

It is ignorance to claim that there were no methods of family planning in ancient times. Google it and find out yourself if the ancients had no methods.

LoL @ meaningless sex. Not unexpected from a person forming celibacy or are you a eunuch? Have you ever had sex before to know if it was meaningless or not?
Re: Why Aren't There Many Virgins? by elated177: 10:55pm On Feb 01, 2022
LordReed:

I don't but you do so the onus is on you to explain how what you believe in fits into your narrative.

You said my view of sex as a natural appetite was because of media, I didn't say anything about sexual promiscuity. Did Judah not delibrately sleep with a woman who was clearly not his wife?

It was your choice of words here that elicited my response.

LordReed:

Instead what we have is a continuous desire for sex

Of course, the urge for sex between a male and a female is a natural one - appetite, if you like. It is for procreation.

LordReed:

It is ignorance to claim that there were no methods of family planning in ancient times. Google it and find out yourself if the ancients had no methods.

Prove it, Reed.

LordReed:

LoL @ meaningless sex. Not unexpected from a person forming celibacy or are you a eunuch? Have you ever had sex before to know if it was meaningless or not?

Yap. Sexual activity without the intention of procreating is meaningless --- a sheer waste of useful energy.

Reed, I am not a eunuch. Sex is for procreation, Reed. I know sexual purity is like a taboo to you, Reed.
Re: Why Aren't There Many Virgins? by elated177: 11:02pm On Feb 01, 2022
LordReed:

You be reasonable, you are the one calling the hymen a god given seal so tell me is your god wicked to make some ladies with hymens that require surgical removal? Or is he incompetent that some ladies have no hymen at all?

You ain't getting from me any response on this issue.
Re: Why Aren't There Many Virgins? by LordReed(m): 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2022
elated177:

You ain't getting from me any response on this issue.

Not surprised, you'd rather wallow in ignorance than accept facts.
Re: Why Aren't There Many Virgins? by elated177: 10:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
LordReed:

Not surprised, you'd rather wallow in ignorance than accept facts.

You are just wasting your time.
Re: Why Aren't There Many Virgins? by elated177: 10:14am On Jul 11, 2022
Apt.
Re: Why Aren't There Many Virgins? by elated177: 11:25am On Sep 01, 2022
Why does the issue of virginity anger so many people? Is because the lack of virgins is a kind of indictment? Probably.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Satire: An Imam stole At Shoprite / A Message To Martinez39 / Year 2022 Prophecies By Pastor Toye Ebijomore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.