Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

8 Steps For Successful Youtube SEO On Your Videos - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 8 Steps For Successful Youtube SEO On Your Videos (227 Views)

How Important Is SEO On Youtube In 2020? / Let Me Do Latest SEO On Your Blogger Blog For Search Engines Ranking / I Run Free On-page And Off-page SEO On Every Website I Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Steps For Successful Youtube SEO On Your Videos by Experience101(m): 1:16pm On Aug 31, 2021
In this article, we are going to take a look at the various steps you need to follow if your videos are ever going to rank on YouTube and get massive views.

No matter whether you are a newbie and have just created your own YouTube channel but have found it hard to get people to watch your videos on YouTube, or you have been on YouTube for a while but still struggling to get views and subscribers then this article is for you.

What’s up guys, through the cause of this article I will be listing out 8 steps that you need to follow that will help improve your YouTube SEO so you can get more views and subscribers which will, in turn, enable you to start making money from the advertisements placed on your videos.

Step 1: Make sure people are interested in your niche
Well, I know that most of the previous blog posts and videos you have come across talk about you picking a niche and I expect that you have done that already.

When it comes to succeeding whether as a blogger or YouTuber, picking an area to focus on (niche) is crucial. Now I get to hear people say that you have to always stick to a niche you are passionate about but I totally disagree with that.

Why?

Well if you are ever going to succeed, you have to think about what your potential viewers are going to be interested in and not what you are interested in. this is where using the Google keyword planner and other tools out there is very vital.

The majority of people don’t go on YouTube to search for funny videos or random stuff, because they have a problem, they go on YouTube to search for solutions. This is what Google keyword planner will help you ascertain the number of people that are searching for any topic of your choice on monthly basis.

What if you are passionate about a particular topic and only a handful of people search for it every month, trust me you don’t want to be creating videos around that niche.

Recommendation: when it comes to picking a niche, I suggest people go for either the wealth, health, relationship, pets, and hobby niche because there are hundreds of thousands of people searching for them on monthly basis.

Continue Reading: https://theonlineprofiler.com/2021/08/31/8-steps-successful-youtube-seo-videos/

(1) (Reply)

If A Post On Your Blog Gets More Than A 100 Clicks Per Week, Dm For Business / Facebook And Instagram, Wat App Is Back After Ransom Was Paid To Hackers / Why I Have Failed To Learn How To Code And How I'm Changing That.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.