Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

How to Apply for the $25,000 United Nations B.I.S Grant 2021 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Apply for the $25,000 United Nations B.I.S Grant 2021 (10477 Views)

United Nations Africa B.I.S $25 Entrepreneurship Grant / Blockchain Is Giving Away $25 Per User. How I've Collected The $25 137 Times / How You Can Naturally Increase The Size Of Your Joystick without any pills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Apply for the $25,000 United Nations B.I.S Grant 2021 by Sylvaxxl1(m): 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2021
lucrocash:
That website was built for the purpose of application and it has been shut down. It is a red flag though. Let's see how it will end.

I further checked the name Dr Uhuru Mali but it doesn't exist in UN Africa.

Also, at the bottom of the page that shows link to contact us, upload document and police report, is a link to a company's landing page

Lastly, there's no referral to UN Africa funding on UN website
Re: How to Apply for the $25,000 United Nations B.I.S Grant 2021 by lucrocash(m): 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2021
Exactly. There were things I noticed from the start.
It is obvious they are scammers.

Sylvaxxl1:

I further checked the name Dr Uhuru Mali but it doesn't exist in UN Africa.

Also, at the bottom of the page that shows link to contact us, upload document and police report, is a link to a company's landing page

Lastly, there's no referral to UN Africa funding on UN website
Re: How to Apply for the $25,000 United Nations B.I.S Grant 2021 by Sylvaxxl1(m): 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
lucrocash:
Exactly. There were things I noticed from the start.
It is obvious they are scammers.

In as much as I hate to agree this, I also think the same. Men I had alot of blood rushing through my brain this morning after receiving the email and text message from them saying I qualified for the grant.
Re: How to Apply for the $25,000 United Nations B.I.S Grant 2021 by Sylvaxxl1(m): 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
Here's another one, the second link for police report is part of the scam. I checked the website on whois and they just registered this year too. I asked for police report but they said they don't deliver to individuals but only organisations. Also, he further explained that it's only a tracking number they offer of which the police report would be delivered directly to the organisation. This is another red flag.

I'll keep updating if I get more.

Re: How to Apply for the $25,000 United Nations B.I.S Grant 2021 by lucrocash(m): 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hahahahaha. That's exactly how they want you to feel. Let's try and do the police report and submit. Once they ask for money then we can conclude that they r truly Fraudsters.

Sylvaxxl1:

In as much as I hate to agree this, I also think the same. Men I had alot of blood rushing through my brain this morning after receiving the email and text message from them saying I qualified for the grant.

1 Like

Re: How to Apply for the $25,000 United Nations B.I.S Grant 2021 by Abbey4j: 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
Let us just try and get the Police Clearance Report first and send it. We will now wait for their drama to know if they are real or scammer
Re: How to Apply for the $25,000 United Nations B.I.S Grant 2021 by Sylvaxxl1(m): 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2021
Here's the back breaker
All the website domain names including the said sites for the police reports were registered this year. Means they're part of the fraud.

Has anyone heard of AI deep fake?
The woman who supposedly spoke to us before the exam is fake.
With deep fake AI, I can bring a picture to live and lip sync it with words. Please do a research on that and you'll be amazed. Didn't anyone notice it was an AI voice? I did. I had to go back an re-watch the video.

My conclusion:
Don't do any police report cause that's the clever way they collect money from you too. They're all in it together.

1 Like

Re: How to Apply for the $25,000 United Nations B.I.S Grant 2021 by Sylvaxxl1(m): 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2021
Abbey4j:
Let us just try and get the Police Clearance Report first and send it. We will now wait for their drama to know if they are real or scammer
Don't
Re: How to Apply for the $25,000 United Nations B.I.S Grant 2021 by jadygold: 8:24am On Oct 21, 2021
Does anyone has the police clearance, don't want to waste money after these review
Re: How to Apply for the $25,000 United Nations B.I.S Grant 2021 by Root99: 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
I suspected it to be scam from the beginning, that was why I went to search for the name Dr Uhuru Mali directly on LinkedIn, but to my utmost surprise never saw any name of such. I further searched through Google to see what it may bring but nothing about Dr. Uhuru Mali, talk more of being affiliated with United Nations.

The used logo was another thing of concern in which I tried Google to see related report and after very difficult searchings, it gave a result which wasn't too convincing as other obvious results showed that other affiliated bodies to UN would always maintain the regular logo UN which constitutes of all continents, meanwhile in this BIS case it only used that of African continent.

Also searched through Google about United Nations Africa and through social media platforms, the results shown after a lot of time showed unconvincing results of a legitimate platform and scheme as that.

And how easy the whole thing went was another kind of concern.

Though it may not be obvious yet but from what have seen so far and experience about how physing sites work, this looks in the path of a scam and I must say that the guys behind it did quite a good job in making it real.
Re: How to Apply for the $25,000 United Nations B.I.S Grant 2021 by oladi2(m): 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
I have also done a little of research online the name uburu bali is affiiliate to un office kenya all i conclude is that the process is too good to be scam cos things of this magnitude can't survive a day before UN will debunk the site on social media and net . quote author=Root99 post=106938020]I suspected it to be scam from the beginning, that was why I went to search for the name Dr Uhuru Mali directly on LinkedIn, but to my utmost surprise never saw any name of such. I further searched through Google to see what it may bring but nothing about Dr. Uhuru Mali, talk more of being affiliated with United Nations.

The used logo was another thing of concern in which I tried Google to see related report and after very difficult searchings, it gave a result which wasn't too convincing as other obvious results showed that other affiliated bodies to UN would always maintain the regular logo UN which constitutes of all continents, meanwhile in this BIS case it only used that of African continent.

Also searched through Google about United Nations Africa and through social media platforms, the results shown after a lot of time showed unconvincing results of a legitimate platform and scheme as that.

And how easy the whole thing went was another kind of concern.

Though it may not be obvious yet but from what have seen so far and experience about how physing sites work, this looks in the path of a scam and I must say that the guys behind it did quite a good job in making it real.[/quote]
Re: How to Apply for the $25,000 United Nations B.I.S Grant 2021 by Aminat10: 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2021
Wowu
Re: How to Apply for the $25,000 United Nations B.I.S Grant 2021 by Sylvaxxl1(m): 9:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
Here's another, the video is not on UN's YouTube channel and it was created on the 21st of September 2021.

Now here's my take, how on earth would a company directly sponsor a grant and not brag/talk about it through any of its official channel showing its authenticity let alone UN which is an international body.
Re: How to Apply for the $25,000 United Nations B.I.S Grant 2021 by CharlesOkenwa(m): 8:20am On Oct 23, 2021
Abbey4j:
That's true I realized that the websites for the police certificate are all part of the scam. I paid the 5k to the emerald attorneys and I was given a tracking ID which is supposed to be used to track my PCC.

After this, everything didn't add up I had to check the said emerald attorneys on LinkedIn and I saw nothing. I decided to check the Dr. Uhuru Bali of the "UN Africa" and not even and online presence. It dawned on me that I've been scammed.

For others that are yet to fall for this scam run.
Re: How to Apply for the $25,000 United Nations B.I.S Grant 2021 by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 23, 2021
Abbey4j:

What's wrong with you? Didn't you hear it's a scam? Why don't you guys have sharp minds and eyes.

2 Likes

Re: How to Apply for the $25,000 United Nations B.I.S Grant 2021 by Onyinto(f): 2:02am On Oct 27, 2021
I am seeing all this after I v spent over 30k for police clearance. It will never be well with ppl that masterminded this

2 Likes

Re: How to Apply for the $25,000 United Nations B.I.S Grant 2021 by yusufhaji(m): 7:38am On Oct 27, 2021
Onyinto:
I am seeing all this after I v spent over 30k for police clearance. It will never be well with ppl that masterminded this
Eyya that's huge bro. Sorry
Re: How to Apply for the $25,000 United Nations B.I.S Grant 2021 by Godiswise(m): 7:24am On Oct 31, 2021
Onyinto:

Sorry, They are organized big fraud. You can get your money back by calling flutterwave or emailing Hi@flutterwave.com to report the account link you used to pay for such feigned documents.

Remember you were directed to a flutterwave online payment portal to pay. Just get the detail and call filterwave customer care .

Hope this helps.

My YouTube/Facebook/Instagram: Gwisegroup

1 Like

Re: How to Apply for the $25,000 United Nations B.I.S Grant 2021 by Odoemacyril(m): 6:09am On Nov 02, 2021
I am doing a follow up on my friend,
Although most time I feel bad for not going ahead with the process,.
This the mail that she received

Re: How to Apply for the $25,000 United Nations B.I.S Grant 2021 by Stanchem029: 9:13am On Nov 02, 2021
Odoemacyril:
I am doing a follow up on my friend,
Although most time I feel bad for not going ahead with the process,.
This the mail that she received
Uhuru Mali does not exist.
Re: How to Apply for the $25,000 United Nations B.I.S Grant 2021 by abimboxo: 1:00am On Nov 09, 2021
Well, Nobody as asked me for any money, I did submit the PCC I got from the police. Also there is a specific date for disbursement, if nah scam we got nothing to lose. Time will tell. If you apply and E be say no be scam Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: How to Apply for the $25,000 United Nations B.I.S Grant 2021 by Kamdex(m): 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2021
We never heard of anything yet ooooo and today na 17th
Re: How to Apply for the $25,000 United Nations B.I.S Grant 2021 by Jayess: 5:37pm On Dec 17, 2021
Between now and 22nd, let's see what happens, cos they indicated in some other agreement 22nd December, 2021.

The situation in this country can make one hope in anything....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How to Apply for the $25,000 United Nations B.I.S Grant 2021 by Kamdex(m): 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2021
Jayess:
Between now and 22nd, let's see what happens, cos they indicated in some other agreement 22nd December, 2021.

I uploaded my docs successfully but dem neva acknowledge it
Re: How to Apply for the $25,000 United Nations B.I.S Grant 2021 by Kamdex(m): 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2021
Hope alive
Re: How to Apply for the $25,000 United Nations B.I.S Grant 2021 by Sylvaxxl1(m): 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2021
Jayess:

Nothing go happen cos ma 100% scam. Like I said before, that lady in the interview was generated with deep fake technology, just Google it
Re: How to Apply for the $25,000 United Nations B.I.S Grant 2021 by Odoemacyril(m): 6:58am On Dec 18, 2021
There are so many conspiracy around this,. It's hard to believe if it's scam or real,.
But I have been hearing something about the program,. But can't talk because I have not been able to confirm the information

1 Like

Re: How to Apply for the $25,000 United Nations B.I.S Grant 2021 by Babakolanut(m): 5:30am On Jan 20, 2023
Pls when is the 2023 application starting? Update me on whatsapp +2349034612092 or email unclemoringa@gmail.com
Re: How to Apply for the $25,000 United Nations B.I.S Grant 2021 by africanman85: 6:03am On Jan 20, 2023
Babakolanut:
Pls when is the 2023 application starting? Update me on whatsapp +2349034612092 or email unclemoringa@gmail.com
Did it later turn out to be real ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fraser Suites Abuja Wins World Travel Awards As " 2019 Best Service Apartments" / Zenith Bank Upgrades Its *966*0# Account Opening USSD Service / Any Experience With Interswitch's Quickteller (www.quickteller.com.ng)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.