Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,142 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

I Have Been Cruised By A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Cruised By A Girl (2127 Views)

When You Are Having Sex With A Girl And She Is Doing This (PHOTO) / My Dangerous Encounter With A Girl / What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Cruised By A Girl by DHaran: 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2021
There is this girl I met around July(first week)..
She picked interest in me all of a sudden..so I reciprocated same interests...then we started talking she requested to know where I stay which I brought her to my place eventually..
I was wondering what will make her sudden interest in me and I wanted to ask her why the interest but my friend advised me not to do so that it sounds somehow to her..
This girl was being romantic to me in words and actions which I wasn't comfortable because I am not in a relationship with her we just recently knew each other..the first time she came to my place I couldn't entertained her because I was writing exams and my mind is so into my books...so I decided to postpone it after my exams I will invite her proper proper... when I finally invited her she was giving me excuses like kind of playing me...all this didn't got me..what got me is,... I I asked her if she is in a relationship she never replied me�..she stays along my street. I haven't seen her in my compound before and I don't know her before she approaching me was the first day I noticed her presence in my neighborhood
We talked about personal things about me and I discovered she is kinda secretive she never talked about herself more when asked direct question
This girl, I am not dating her.the most annoying thing to me is why is she romantic to me both in words and actions that is what makes me asked her position...my friends told me that with time she will reveal herself
Note: I don't relate with girls at this level ooO. except there is something going on already
What breaks the Carmels back.... I discovered that she is a random bitch, that flocks around the guys in my street.. surprising to me I was on my way out I saw her with a guy in our street discussing. Immediatly she saw me she discharged the guy immediatly.. another day with the guy she saw me before I could come close she disappeared...
Now I am seeing her with another guy.... this girl get mine fa ..
What does she take me for An option??
Mhen I didn't relate with random bitches at relationship level
I have no choice but to ex- communicate/block her from this platform and also delete her digit

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Cruised By A Girl by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
DHaran:
There is this girl I met around July(first week)..
She picked interest in me all of a sudden..so I reciprocated same interests...then we started talking she requested to know where I stay which I brought her to my place eventually..
I was wondering what will make her sudden interest in me and I wanted to ask her why the interest but my friend advised me not to do so that it sounds somehow to her..
This girl was being romantic to me in words and actions which I wasn't comfortable because I am not in a relationship with her we just recently knew each other..the first time she came to my place I couldn't entertained her because I was writing exams and my mind is so into my books...so I decided to postpone it after my exams I will invite her proper proper... when I finally invited her she was giving me excuses like kind of playing me...all this didn't got me..what got me is,... I I asked her if she is in a relationship she never replied me�..she stays along my street. I haven't seen her in my compound before and I don't know her before she approaching me was the first day I noticed her presence in my neighborhood
We talked about personal things about me and I discovered she is kinda secretive she never talked about herself more when asked direct question
This girl, I am not dating her.the most annoying thing to me is why is she romantic to me both in words and actions that is what makes me asked her position...my friends told me that with time she will reveal herself
Note: I don't relate with girls at this level ooO. except there is something going on already
What breaks the Carmels back.... I discovered that she is a random bitch, that flocks around the guys in my street.. surprising to me I was on my way out I saw her with a guy in our street discussing. Immediatly she saw me she discharged the guy immediatly.. another day with the guy she saw me before I could come close she disappeared...
Now I am seeing her with another guy.... this girl get mine fa ..
What does she take me for Am option??
Mhen I didn't relate with random bitches at relationship level
I have no choice but to ex- communicate/block her from this platform and also delete her digit
she's verifying the quality of your destiny so she can end it.

11 Likes

Re: I Have Been Cruised By A Girl by Mr100Dollars: 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2021
The girl wanted to have your joystick for fun sake, but your curiosity and your naivity spoil the whole thing, i guess you're new to woman something, enjoy the cruise as e dey hot.

With time you will understand woman something, but that time will be too late bro.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Cruised By A Girl by Vulcanheph(m): 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
My brother , please I beg you in the name of God , BE CAREFUL...... Naija girls like "shakara" and will never be the first to make a move on you even if she likes you... She'll instead give you subtle green lights and wait for you to make the move , so that she can form?? .... That's how it is with them.
I have some theories why she's being too receptive...

1. She's pregnant for another useless Mofo and is looking for a more responsible guy to hook the pregnancy on.

2. There's something you have which she wants , and is looking for a means to get it from you.

3. She's secretly a baby mama and is just looking for a guy to put responsibilities on.... If this is the case, She'll only reveal the kid after you've tasted her Honeypot and will use the sex as emotional blackmail to stop you from leaving her.

4. She is just a street girl that is easily fukkable and wants you to smash at a fee....

Finally my brother,...Even you want smash, please use protection and after the sex, tell her that despite what transpired between you two, you aren't ready for a relationship, and that you'll always be a good friend to her....

The GidRedpiller is right... We guys have to look out for each other with these leeches out there especially the brand we have here in Naija.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Been Cruised By A Girl by mardis: 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
BadRadio:
she's verifying the quality of your destiny so she can end it.

You didn't think about your own topic you created up there. At least this one came with bitchy attitude, That your own that came with pity - pity attitude. The one you know is safer than the one hidden.
Re: I Have Been Cruised By A Girl by Sonnobax15(m): 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
cheesy
Op,I no really get anything to say to get.
Re: I Have Been Cruised By A Girl by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
mardis:

You didn't think about your own topic you created up there. At least this one came with bitchy attitude, That your own that came with pity - pity attitude. The one you know is safer than the one hidden.
chill bro... all na cruisegrin

Re: I Have Been Cruised By A Girl by mardis: 10:09pm On Aug 31, 2021
BadRadio:
chill bro... all na cruisegrin

Nairaland cruise i see grin cheesy
Re: I Have Been Cruised By A Girl by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2021
@DHaran take Vulcanheph's advice.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Cruised By A Girl by arthurwillia(m): 12:10am On Sep 01, 2021
Op na send they send her come
Re: I Have Been Cruised By A Girl by DHaran: 6:56am On Sep 01, 2021
arthurwillia:
Op na send they send her come
My brother i tought of this too...i started giving her distance and avoiding her
Re: I Have Been Cruised By A Girl by DHaran: 7:02am On Sep 01, 2021
Mr100Dollars:
The girl wanted to have your joystick for fun sake, but your curiosity and your naivity spoil the whole thing, i guess you're new to woman something, enjoy the cruise as e dey hot.

With time you will understand woman something, but that time will be too late bro.

bros i understand women..i like girls that have the guts...na to open up make i give her 1:0

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Cruised By A Girl by arthurwillia(m): 7:04am On Sep 01, 2021
DHaran:

My brother i tought of this too...i started giving her distance and avoiding her

E better oo
Re: I Have Been Cruised By A Girl by Heyllle(m): 9:09am On Sep 01, 2021
I am tired of these incomprehensible relationships with girls, I have a lot of work and need to be realized while young and for this I made a decision for myself that I will not be in a relationship, and my needs can be met for example with the help of real doll, it is very convenient and there are quite a lot of advantages, especially if you take into account the fact that many of my friends change several girls a year and they often have some problems because of this, at the same time I am a free person who is not burdened with anything!

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Cruised By A Girl by Palazee(m): 9:26am On Sep 01, 2021
Op just enter one chance with a hoe

Re: I Have Been Cruised By A Girl by DHaran: 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
[quote author=Vulcanheph post=105357946]My brother , please I beg you in the name of God , BE CAREFUL...... Naija girls like "shakara" and will never be the first to make a move on you even if she likes you... She'll instead give you subtle green lights and wait for you to make the move , so that she can form?? .... That's how it is with them.
I have some theories why she's being too receptive...

1. She's pregnant for another useless Mofo and is looking for a more responsible guy to hook the pregnancy on.

2. There's something you have which she wants , and is looking for a means to get it from you.

3. She's secretly a baby mama and is just looking for a guy to put responsibilities on.... If this is the case, She'll only reveal the kid after you've tasted her Honeypot and will use the sex as emotional blackmail to stop you from leave[quote]
that number 2 really got me...thanks you really state the girl's probably intentions

(1) (Reply)

Girl Assaulted In Public For Being Intersex / Can You Marry A Fraudster (yahoo Boy/ Girl) ? / Edo Resident Cries Over Govt Operation To Kick Out Prostitutes From State(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.