Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Can You Marry A Fraudster (yahoo Boy/ Girl) ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Fraudster (yahoo Boy/ Girl) ? (2130 Views)

Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture / Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster and Scammer ( Photos) / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Fraudster (yahoo Boy/ Girl) ? by ume1000: 10:24am On May 22, 2022
"There is no honour among thieves " this saying is what best describe fraudsters

Would you marry someone who has no integrity and honour?
Re: Can You Marry A Fraudster (yahoo Boy/ Girl) ? by Hashabiah: 10:25am On May 22, 2022
A repentant one ,yes

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Fraudster (yahoo Boy/ Girl) ? by BlackSherif: 10:26am On May 22, 2022
I'm one...

Will your sister marry me
Re: Can You Marry A Fraudster (yahoo Boy/ Girl) ? by ume1000: 10:27am On May 22, 2022
Hashabiah:
A repentant one ,yes
repentant like return all stolen funds

7 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Fraudster (yahoo Boy/ Girl) ? by Mooh247: 10:31am On May 22, 2022
cool

What's the big deal

Fruad without diabolic means is simply game of minds, even highest sentencing for most online fruad doesn't exceed 5 years as it is classified as white blue collar crime

Re: Can You Marry A Fraudster (yahoo Boy/ Girl) ? by ume1000: 10:31am On May 22, 2022
BlackSherif:
I'm one...

Will your sister marry me
I wouldn't attend such wedding

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Fraudster (yahoo Boy/ Girl) ? by ume1000: 10:32am On May 22, 2022
Mooh247:
What's the big deal
did u check the values I listed above
Re: Can You Marry A Fraudster (yahoo Boy/ Girl) ? by Mooh247: 10:34am On May 22, 2022
ume1000:
did u check the values I listed above

Integrity is subjective same as honour

Wealth is the only true honour of a man

Name one furtune 500 Forbes billionaire that hasn't committed fruad or manipulaed the system to get things done

Re: Can You Marry A Fraudster (yahoo Boy/ Girl) ? by ume1000: 10:36am On May 22, 2022
Mooh247:

Integrity is subjective same as honour

Wealth is the only true honour of a man

Name one furtune 500 Forbes billionaire that hasn't committed fruad or manipulaed the system to get things donne
I don't know of any that has manipulated the system why don't you list those who have and there is nothing relative about values
Re: Can You Marry A Fraudster (yahoo Boy/ Girl) ? by Mooh247: 10:37am On May 22, 2022
ume1000:
I don't know of any that has manipulated the system why don't you list those who have

Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, and Elon Musk

Dangote

Adenuga

And

Otedola

By definition Fruad means stealing by trick

Are you telling us you haven't stolen before in you life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Fraudster (yahoo Boy/ Girl) ? by ume1000: 10:38am On May 22, 2022
Mooh247:

Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, and Elon Musk

Dangote

Adenuga

And

Otedola
you gat prove cause it's libel if u don't

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Fraudster (yahoo Boy/ Girl) ? by Mooh247: 10:39am On May 22, 2022
ume1000:
you gat prove cause it's libel if u don't

You bet I have
Re: Can You Marry A Fraudster (yahoo Boy/ Girl) ? by Zonefree(m): 10:43am On May 22, 2022
There's no riches without fraud, don't be deceived.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Fraudster (yahoo Boy/ Girl) ? by Zonefree(m): 10:44am On May 22, 2022
ume1000:
I don't know of any that has manipulated the system why don't you list those who have and there is nothing relative about values
Dangote is number one.
Re: Can You Marry A Fraudster (yahoo Boy/ Girl) ? by Prettygirl200(f): 10:45am On May 22, 2022
Ofcourse I will marry him, wetyn concern me.
Re: Can You Marry A Fraudster (yahoo Boy/ Girl) ? by fourboys: 10:50am On May 22, 2022
Funny op.. so I go open eye marry Yahoo girl? Funny u

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Fraudster (yahoo Boy/ Girl) ? by fourboys: 10:51am On May 22, 2022
Prettygirl200:
so u mean ur life no concern u sad sad
Re: Can You Marry A Fraudster (yahoo Boy/ Girl) ? by ume1000: 11:14am On May 22, 2022
Zonefree:

Dangote is number one.

same gospel that have plunges our youths into the abyss of social vices

"Every rich man must have cheated the system " I beg to disagree

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Fraudster (yahoo Boy/ Girl) ? by Light78: 11:15am On May 22, 2022
Prettygirl200:

Some of the women who did that become a widow so early.

I am not trying to change your opinion. Just be careful and advise your man.
Re: Can You Marry A Fraudster (yahoo Boy/ Girl) ? by Duchessree(f): 11:26am On May 22, 2022
No, i can't
Re: Can You Marry A Fraudster (yahoo Boy/ Girl) ? by ume1000: 11:36am On May 22, 2022
Prettygirl200:
so honour and integrity means nothing to u

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Fraudster (yahoo Boy/ Girl) ? by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 22, 2022
Duchessree:
No, i can't

who made this quote " What sort of love is deemed more romantic than admiration from afar?"

this caught me on many shades
Re: Can You Marry A Fraudster (yahoo Boy/ Girl) ? by Prettygirl200(f): 12:16pm On May 22, 2022
fourboys:
so u mean ur life no concern u sad sad
That's not what am saying, ofcourse my life is a priority to me but marrying a yahoo guy I don't see anything wrong with it. It's fraud yes but he didn't kill anyone, politicians that have been stealing our resources Don't women marry them? They do so I will definitely marry if one comes my way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Fraudster (yahoo Boy/ Girl) ? by Prettygirl200(f): 12:21pm On May 22, 2022
Light78:

Some of the women who did that become a widow so early.

I am not trying to change your opinion. Just be careful and advise your man.
Sure it's important but u know very well that the amount of poverty in Nigeria is overwhelming. If u say those doing Yahoo are bad what about politicians that have been stealing from us since ages, is there any difference yet the see women that marries them. Am not saying fraud is good but check many guys have actually used this yahoo to raise their family out of abject poverty, it has helped many boys to live above average and a comfortable life. If not for bad leadership, our boys wouldn't have seen yahoo as an option.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Fraudster (yahoo Boy/ Girl) ? by Prettygirl200(f): 12:24pm On May 22, 2022
ume1000:
so honour and integrity means nothing to u
It is definitely, but if one comes my way, I will marry him if the opportunity presents itself.
Re: Can You Marry A Fraudster (yahoo Boy/ Girl) ? by Duchessree(f): 12:43pm On May 22, 2022
Heathrow44:

who made this quote " What sort of love is deemed more romantic than admiration from afar?"

this caught me on many shades

I don't know, i saw it somewhere and it caught me smiley
Re: Can You Marry A Fraudster (yahoo Boy/ Girl) ? by ume1000: 12:46pm On May 22, 2022
Prettygirl200:
It is definitely, but if one comes my way, I will marry him if the opportunity presents itself.
exactly the same excuse politicians use when the loot the treasury

They blame others,i rather die than engage in fraud of any means

Poverty is not an excuse to engage in fraud

Bad leadership is not an excuse

Ever wondered why the country is as it is ?

It's because we always shift blame ,a polithiefian would blame his predecessor and on and on the circle goes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Fraudster (yahoo Boy/ Girl) ? by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 22, 2022
Duchessree:

I don't know, i saw it somewhere and it caught me smiley

the writing is explosive, and I wanted to know who the writing belonged to, thought u were the one that wrote it, it caught u too?
Re: Can You Marry A Fraudster (yahoo Boy/ Girl) ? by Jasbi: 1:00pm On May 22, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Sure it's important but u know very well that the amount of poverty in Nigeria is overwhelming. If u say those doing Yahoo are bad what about politicians that have been stealing from us since ages, is there any difference yet the see women that marries them. Am not saying fraud is good but check many guys have actually used this yahoo to raise their family out of abject poverty, it has helped many boys to live above average and a comfortable life. If not for bad leadership, our boys wouldn't have seen yahoo as an option.

What you state here is wrong, it's your opinion tho, but claiming that yahoo boys have raised there family out of poverty thereby putting the families of their victims in that same poverty is very bad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Fraudster (yahoo Boy/ Girl) ? by fourboys: 1:29pm On May 22, 2022
Prettygirl200:
That's not what am saying, ofcourse my life is a priority to me but marrying a yahoo guy I don't see anything wrong with it. It's fraud yes but he didn't kill anyone, politicians that have been stealing our resources Don't women marry them? They do so I will definitely marry if one comes my way
using an evil to justify an evil is never way forward..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Fraudster (yahoo Boy/ Girl) ? by Light78: 2:03pm On May 22, 2022
Prettygirl200:

Politicians are different. People like you and I voted them. That's why they are not affected in any way.

But you see yahoo, you steal from people, make life hard for them, and in return some die out of being scammed or some commit suicide.

Yahoo is done with intention. Stop glorifying it.

How would you feel if your father got scammed?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Fraudster (yahoo Boy/ Girl) ? by TheKrakon: 2:29pm On May 22, 2022
words are like bag of breeze.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of White Lady Pounding Fufu With Her Ghanaian Boyfriend / Meetings / My Girlfriend Threatened To Kill Me Because Of This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.