Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

See The Amazing Life-like Painting Of Obi Cubana By A 19-years Old Boy (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Amazing Life-like Painting Of Obi Cubana By A 19-years Old Boy (PHOTOS) (1113 Views)

A 19-Year-old Boy Marries 39 Year-old Lady, pictures / Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Amazing Life-like Painting Of Obi Cubana By A 19-years Old Boy (PHOTOS) by TrunnionNews: 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
Popular Nigerian billionaire was recently left in awe after a painting of him was given to him by a young talented 19-years-old artist

Cubana said that Mayowa completed the artwork in 50 hours and posted it on social media, that is what caught his attention

Obi Cubana recently celebrated a young artist identified as Mayowa Mayor Olajide on social media for making a life-like drawing of him.

Cubana was impressed by the artwork after sighting it on social media.

See photos here>>>https://www.trunnionnews.com/2021/08/see-amazing-life-like-painting-of-obi.html

He showered praises on Mayowa's artwork and agreed that Nigeria has many young talents.

Trunnion News gathered that Mayowa had done the drawing in 50 hours and came all the way to deliver it to Cubana in Lagos.

The socialite described Mayowa as a focused and straight foward young man.

Re: See The Amazing Life-like Painting Of Obi Cubana By A 19-years Old Boy (PHOTOS) by Fahdiga(m): 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
The hustle is real
Re: See The Amazing Life-like Painting Of Obi Cubana By A 19-years Old Boy (PHOTOS) by Youngpo413: 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
Nice
Re: See The Amazing Life-like Painting Of Obi Cubana By A 19-years Old Boy (PHOTOS) by FactBoyz: 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2021
cool
Re: See The Amazing Life-like Painting Of Obi Cubana By A 19-years Old Boy (PHOTOS) by KingMack(m): 6:44pm On Aug 31, 2021
Obi answer that boy call
Re: See The Amazing Life-like Painting Of Obi Cubana By A 19-years Old Boy (PHOTOS) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:54pm On Aug 31, 2021
cheesy
Cool.

I could have been like this boy by now via the fact that I used to be a very good artist when I was at the same age like Him...But then,I realized that Nigeria doesn't really appreciate such talents sad

Anything wey artist fit draw, computer can do better than it lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Host Of Bbnaija Makes Shocking Revelation About The Show / I Can't Fall In Love With Fair Women No Matter Their Jazz / Us-based Nigerian Man Disgraced As A Chronic Womanizer On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.