Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,879 members, 7,813,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Man Narrates How He Mistakenly Slept With His Wife’s Twin Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Narrates How He Mistakenly Slept With His Wife’s Twin Sister (2329 Views)

I Unintentionally Slept With My Wife Twin And She Made No Efforts To Stop Me / Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him / “how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Narrates How He Mistakenly Slept With His Wife’s Twin Sister by realYawSarpong(m): 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2021
A Nigerian man has revealed how he ‘mistakenly’ got into the pants of his wife’s sister who looks very much like her as they are identical twins.

He said his action was not premeditated as he was halfway through the intercourse with her before he realized the huge blunder yet the lady never resisted or even rebuked him to draw his attention.

Read more: https://plugtimes.com/2021/08/man-narrates-how-he-mistakenly-slept-with-his-wifes-twin-sister/

Re: Man Narrates How He Mistakenly Slept With His Wife’s Twin Sister by mardis: 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2021
The lady too wasn't aware shey?
Re: Man Narrates How He Mistakenly Slept With His Wife’s Twin Sister by LionTiger(m): 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2021
So what happened after half time?
And what was the referee's decision
Was the match completed or abandoned?
Or Penalty spot kicks taken?
Re: Man Narrates How He Mistakenly Slept With His Wife’s Twin Sister by Vulcanheph(m): 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
LionTiger:
Very good question? gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How He Mistakenly Slept With His Wife’s Twin Sister by Sonnobax15(m): 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Man Narrates How He Mistakenly Slept With His Wife’s Twin Sister by yarimo(m): 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
LionTiger:
the match was declared inconclusive by the referee
Re: Man Narrates How He Mistakenly Slept With His Wife’s Twin Sister by nans24: 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
Good storyline for super story.
Re: Man Narrates How He Mistakenly Slept With His Wife’s Twin Sister by LionTiger(m): 11:02pm On Aug 31, 2021
yarimo:
the match was declared inconclusive by the referee

Thanks Bro
So now that they're unofficial registered team(s)mate, both home and away matches now fully activated.
Re: Man Narrates How He Mistakenly Slept With His Wife’s Twin Sister by Divoc19(f): 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
Mistake or Igbo rant/ce
Re: Man Narrates How He Mistakenly Slept With His Wife’s Twin Sister by NotFarFrom: 6:51am On Sep 01, 2021
She was like inlaw harder..
Re: Man Narrates How He Mistakenly Slept With His Wife’s Twin Sister by omonighoblessing(f): 6:53am On Sep 01, 2021
But wait oooo.... 15mins and you neva cum?
Re: Man Narrates How He Mistakenly Slept With His Wife’s Twin Sister by NorthernSerene(m): 1:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
omonighoblessing:
But wait oooo.... 15mins and you neva cum?
Its normal dear.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How He Mistakenly Slept With His Wife’s Twin Sister by nelsonrayney: 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2021

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Invite Me Over But Went Out With Another Man / This Is What My Finacee Told Me. What Do You Guys Think? / Which Nigerian State Forbids Married Women From Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.