Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

This Is What My Finacee Told Me. What Do You Guys Think? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What My Finacee Told Me. What Do You Guys Think? (2329 Views)

I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) / Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me / My Finacee Called Her Toaster's Mother "Inlaw" On Whatssap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What My Finacee Told Me. What Do You Guys Think? by Audemars: 4:43pm On May 30, 2022
Sometimes i felt satisfied seeing you pissed. But thats temporary. I ended up being emotional

These are the words of my fiancee to me. What do you guys think?
Re: This Is What My Finacee Told Me. What Do You Guys Think? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:44pm On May 30, 2022
Audemars:
Sometimes i felt satisfied seeing you pissed. But thats temporary. I ended up being emotional

These are the words of my fiancee to me. What do you guys think?
you are dating a sadist

5 Likes

Re: This Is What My Finacee Told Me. What Do You Guys Think? by luwiizy(m): 4:45pm On May 30, 2022
That's toxic

1 Like

Re: This Is What My Finacee Told Me. What Do You Guys Think? by God1000(m): 4:46pm On May 30, 2022
She's egregious and dreadful

1 Like

Re: This Is What My Finacee Told Me. What Do You Guys Think? by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:49pm On May 30, 2022
Crimson Red Flag.

1 Like

Re: This Is What My Finacee Told Me. What Do You Guys Think? by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 30, 2022
Hmm. undecided
This talk strong. undecided
Na people like that go carry knife wound u, still ask you whether e dey pain you. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: This Is What My Finacee Told Me. What Do You Guys Think? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 4:53pm On May 30, 2022
Baddo love undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is What My Finacee Told Me. What Do You Guys Think? by Islandlady(f): 4:58pm On May 30, 2022
She might be a psychopath undecided

Red flag. . .Run before we hear wife stab husband and watch him bleeds to death with a wide smile on her face grin

9 Likes

Re: This Is What My Finacee Told Me. What Do You Guys Think? by IkeIgboNile(m): 8:27pm On May 30, 2022
Are you stupid? Can't you read the handwriting on the wall? angry

1 Like

Re: This Is What My Finacee Told Me. What Do You Guys Think? by Slynation(m): 8:31pm On May 30, 2022
She's a drama_queen I guess...This one will frustrate when serious matters arises
Re: This Is What My Finacee Told Me. What Do You Guys Think? by quisera(m): 8:33pm On May 30, 2022
Small joke wey she joke with you, you don rush come seek advice for nairaland.
Ogbeni be like you no like your relationship.

1 Like

Re: This Is What My Finacee Told Me. What Do You Guys Think? by Nicepoker(m): 11:41pm On May 30, 2022
She might end up commiting a second degree murder be vigilant.
Re: This Is What My Finacee Told Me. What Do You Guys Think? by Bobloco: 11:58pm On May 30, 2022
Serious red flag

Run away from her and don't look back
Re: This Is What My Finacee Told Me. What Do You Guys Think? by odinson1(m): 1:34am On May 31, 2022
quisera:
Small joke wey she joke with you, you don rush come seek advice for nairaland.
Ogbeni be like you no like your relationship.
It is always funny until it's your turn
Re: This Is What My Finacee Told Me. What Do You Guys Think? by Goldbw122(m): 5:18am On May 31, 2022
That is really sad, pls find another partner as soon as possible.
Re: This Is What My Finacee Told Me. What Do You Guys Think? by LordIsaac(m): 6:36am On May 31, 2022
Fiance ba?? Hmmm....marriage is for life o. I reserve further comments.
Re: This Is What My Finacee Told Me. What Do You Guys Think? by Nonswa(m): 8:05am On May 31, 2022
How about a girl being happy to see you get jealous over her. ?? Sometimes she consciously does things with guys to make me jealous. Have asked her Why; didn't get any tangible reason, except that she just likes it.
Re: This Is What My Finacee Told Me. What Do You Guys Think? by Sweetvie: 8:28am On May 31, 2022
Lol
Not a boring girl grin

(1) (Reply)

SA Out Of Stock For Drug That Turns Women Into Transmen (PICS) / Lady Commits Suicide After Boyfriend She Sponsored Abroad Dumps Her For Another / How Do Ladies In Nigeria Define Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.