Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation (40407 Views)

EFCC, 9 States Bicker Over N84.7bn Mismanaged From 13% Derivation Fund / We Only Received ₦‎14.7bn As 13% Derivation, Says Delta Govt / Federal Government Approves 13% Derivation For Revenue Generated From Mining (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by pandax: 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2021
Furious1:
Lemme remind our Neighbors.
Oil producing states.
SS states
Imo
Abia
Anambra.

If it comes up in Jamb you now know where to tik

Please also add Ondo from SW and remove Cross-River from SS AND the list will be complete

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Jackson105: 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2021
Liebermantic:

Yet Yorubas don't want Nigeria to disintegrate so they can enjoy all the big economic opportunities in Lagos

Who told you Yoruba don't want Nigeria to disitengrate? You have not heard of Oduduwa republic?

If you are counting on the actions of our politicians to mean that Yoruba don't want cessation, then I can say that ibos don't want too, because ibos have the worst politician/governors as asslickers in the whole of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Elvinci101: 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
Captain8:
idennaa the drug lord abeg go sleep before you used your shoe to type thinking its phone... because cocaine can control one badly
Why you dey run?
Face me na, make I remind you your miserable pipeline vandal of a miscreant life.
Ordinary local fisherman like you.

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by film3four: 9:44pm On Aug 31, 2021
Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2021
I should remove cross Rivers from SS?
And put Ondo where kwanu
pandax:

Please also add Ondo from SW and remove Cross-River from SS AND the list will be complete

1 Like

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by SlayerForever: 9:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
Captain8:
where is that onelga?

You no even sabi anywhere.

10 Likes

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by pandax: 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2021
Supremos:
keep quiet.

We're not talking about red oil, we're talking about crude oil and gas.
Agbami 127 & 128 may not meet the 13% accreditation threshold, to be a producing states.
If Lagos has oil Wells as you implied, they would have been added.
You don't know more than those in the know.

Lagos State government forming Ibile Oil and gas company doesn't make Lagos an oil producing state.

Ondo has oil, but Imo state has displaced it with the recent mega 43 oil Wells recovered from Rivers, added to the ones they had before recovery, and are in court to recovery the disputed 3 oil Wells which Rivers State government appealed

The Imo disputed oil wells in contention with Rivers State are actually 17 and not 3 as you stated
https://guardian.ng/news/supreme-court-stops-fg-from-ceding-17-oil-wells-to-imo-state/

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2021
Let him know because I guess the guy is not digitally exposed. 50% of the revenue from Lagos state alone is more than the whole revenue generated from region he comes from
mfm04622:

Lagos is oil producing.
Also, most of the taxes is from Lagos!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Captain8(m): 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2021
Elvinci101:

Just negodu, an ordinary oil polluted riverine people with 17th century wooden canoes to manoeuvre their way through the malaria carrying mosquito infested creeks in gbaramatu enclave is making mouth with the greatest tribe in africa that has traversed the whole world and still breaking boundaries in sports, business, ICT, education, automobiles and many other sectors of the world. I don't blame you, na one Nigeria cause am, if not, Ijaws would be house boys and gatemen for Igbos. Afterall, na mostly security men your people dey do for oil companies.
Ibos are only thrivin globally with their pollutions like drug peddlin
fake product sellin
baby factory activities
ritualism
ashawo work

oh..no wonder even mosquitoe rejected and hated Ibos....

south africans and ikweres even go the far slaughterin them....

now those rejected subhumans want to talk to Ijaws their masters anyhow

1 Like

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by buckeyemedia: 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
Elvinci101:

Why you dey run?
Face me na, make I remind you your miserable pipeline vandal of a miscreant life.
Igboho abi Gani Adams?
Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Captain8(m): 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
SlayerForever:

You no even sabi anywhere.
dem use mumu swear for una? now, u tell me which place ogbudugbudu is in the niger delta?
Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by pandax: 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:
I don't trust these guys, they are throwing carrots on us because of our gas. Why now?

Any way, better late than never. If not for anything, let's hear word from ndi 'our Oyel' crew.

Guy na only 11 oil wells and you don't even now its production volume; Some LGA in Rivers and Delta have over 300 oil wells ooo. Be calming down, if any SE state will talk about oil, it will be Imo

1 Like

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by wallstreetnews: 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by SlayerForever: 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
Skmoda:

So Ondo no yet oil?....abi you dey yap nonsense for mouth.

At all o grin
Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by buckeyemedia: 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
Jackson105:

Who told you Yoruba don't want Nigeria to disitengrate? You have not heard of Oduduwa republic?

If you are counting on the actions of our politicians to mean that Yoruba don't want cessation, then I can say that ibos don't want too, because ibos have the worst politician/governors as asslickers in the whole of Nigeria.
Only a naive fool will hope for his country to disintegrate, surprising how many clueless mumus are on Nairaland.
Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by NGpatriot: 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2021
[s]
Furious1:
na mumu de take una serious.
I'll say it again, we'll discuss the north after we extract all our students from Jos
[/s]

Silly ipob. What's this rubbish got to o with the topic and your oyel lies?

Lagos state evacuated their people from jobs and we don't see them anywhe3e on the internet beating chest for doing their job, but I understand, it's a miracle that for the first time in history, your useless governors performed the very basics.

What's next? Are you going to beat chest that the sky is blue in your village?

Shallow and unexposed Igbos..

grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Captain8(m): 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2021
Elvinci101:

Why you dey run?
i cannot run away from you cockroach na... it was one of your brother that is my boy trying to surfaced
Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Elvinci101: 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2021
Captain8:
Ibos are only thrivin globally with their pollutions like drug peddlin
fake product sellin
baby factory activities
ritualism
ashawo work

oh..no wonder even mosquitoe rejected and hated Ibos....

south africans and ikweres even go the far slaughterin them....

now those rejected subhumans want to talk to Ijaws their masters anyhow
E pain am enter body.
By the time Fulanis pollute your waters in the creek finish let's see how you people will survive without fish in the water again. Maybe na fingerlings una go dey catch by then.

10 Likes

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by NGpatriot: 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2021
Even sef, Kogi go soon claim your imaginary oil wells..

grin grin
Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2021
What's the percentage of yorubas in lagos; investments, importation, jobs. Landed properties, what's the percentage owned by yorubas in Lagos, you open your mouth to talk. Lagos was our capital and till date remains a neutral ground, we should discuss Ogun cus I see say you be Ogun person

ogunsbanjul:
Let him know because I guess the guy is not digitally exposed. 50% of the revenue from Lagos state alone is more than the whole revenue generated from region he comes from

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by buckeyemedia: 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
Elvinci101:

E pain am enter body.
By the time Fulanis pollute your waters in the creek finish let's see how you people will survive without fish in the water again. Maybe na fingerlings una go dey catch by then.
How will Fulanis pollute the water in the creeks? E be like say you know get argument, just follow follow rhetoric gist?
Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Captain8(m): 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
Furious1:
Carry this talk come Egbema, men de vex say them separate their family land. Na 2 by 2 you go collect
Egbemas are Ijaws....they originated from Egbema kingdom bayelsa or delta state...
Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by HellAnus: 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2021
flokii:

The States in SE shouldn't be more than 2 but for the mago mago and victim mentality, they carved out tiny tiny states to make it 5. yet still asking for more.

Need I remind you that Niger state is 2 times the landmass of the entire SE region meaning you'll get 2 SE from Niger State. The inequality in this country is just too much.

Zombie that doesn't know that most countries in Europe is not up to Lagos state in Nigeria. Statehood is not by landmass. Cry cry baby

14 Likes

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by stanluiz(m): 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
Captain8:
igbo want to liberate who? this is the statement that provoke me.... as if we Ijaws cannot liberated ourselves....

rather Ijaw should be the one to liberate that big for nothing small dot igbo...

how can dog said he want to liberate tiger?
it will be an insult to tiger..

Ijaw is by far stronger than that inconsequencial big for nothing unproductive igbo tribe...

So why should igbo make that statement boldly that they want to liberate mighty and giant Ijaw??

ofcoursed, its an insult to us....
Too much of Kai Kai and ogogoro.

Insignificant and useless ijaw ! Who do you contribute in human development ?i

Education zero!
Health zero!
Trade zero!
Industrialization zero!

What do you contribute apart from drinking ogogoro in the creek and looking for pipeline oil pipeline to burst so as to use it to buy Kai kai.

If not for that otuke drunkard called Jonathan, Who Sabi ijaw!

Ant feeling like a tiger! Even some minorities tribes in the NC like tiv, idoma etc is more useful to you useless ogogoro drinkers.

Inconsequential and useless tribe! Go and find your mate and play.

You can never be your mate! Not in this lifetime. Even in the next world. Kai Kai and oil bunkering tribe will be below us!

Go and find your mates! Mumu person.

11 Likes

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
I'll say it again, we'll discuss the north after our students return
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Silly ipob. What's this rubbish got to o with the topic and your oyel lies?

Lagos state evacuated their people from jobs and we don't see them anywhe3e on the internet beating chest for doing their job, but I understand, it's a miracle that for the first time in history, your useless governors performed the very basics.

What's next? Are you going to beat chest that the sky is blue in your village?

Shallow and unexposed Igbos..

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by buckeyemedia: 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2021
Furious1:
What's the percentage of yorubas in lagos; investments, importation, jobs. Landed properties, what's the percentage owned by yorubas in Lagos, you open your mouth to talk. Lagos was our capital and till date remains a neutral ground, we should discuss Ogun cus I see say you be Ogun person

Talk is cheap, make your state attractive, Lagos State is a welcoming State, can we say the same about your state. “Eko Oni Baje”

1 Like

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by gwafaeziokwu: 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2021
pandax:

Guy na only 11 oil wells and you don't even now its production volume; Some LGA in Rivers and Delta have over 300 oil wells ooo. Be calming down, if any SE state will talk about oil, it will be Imo

From two litres of oil to 11 oil Wells. That's some improvement don't you think? grin grin

You tears is noted anyway.

18 Likes

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2021
grin grin grin
You're not here to argue, you just want trouble
Captain8:
Egbemas are Ijaws....they originated from Egbema kingdom bayelsa or delta state...

12 Likes

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by buckeyemedia: 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2021
stanluiz:
Too much of Kai Kai and ogogoro.

Insignificant and useless ijaw ! Who do you contribute in human development ?i

Education zero!
Health zero!
Trade zero!
Industrialization zero!

What do you contribute apart from drinking ogogoro in the creek and looking for pipeline oil pipeline to burst so as to use it to buy Kai kai.

If not for that otuke drunkard called Jonathan, Who Sabi ijaw!

Ant feeling like a tiger! Even some minorities tribes in the NC like tiv, idoma etc is more useful to you useless ogogoro drinkers.

Inconsequential and useless tribe! Go and find your mate and play.

You can never be your mate! Not in this lifetime. Even in the next world. Kai Kai and oil bunkering tribe will be below us!

Go and find your mates! Mumu person.
Jokers una never form Biafra, problems done start? Mumu Pikins
Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by skybeauty(f): 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2021
Captain8:
no.. we are very happy about it.... atleast it will give us peace from bia-fraud agitators who so obsessed and greed for oils....
then the oil defence fight that will no longer be on the shoulder of Ijaw alone.....

i want yoruba lands also to produced more oils....

If not for the evil boundary commission who carved most of the IGBO oil producing areas out of what they called Igbo territories and put them in Rivers State, Akwa Ibom etc., will you guys be boasting the way you do? Imo State has started recovering the oil wells stolen from them and given to Rivers State. Recently Imo State government recovered 60 oil wells from Imo territories wrong marked as Rivers State. When the governor moved to recover the remaining 17 oil wells, Wike rushed to the Supreme Court and obtained interim order stopping Imo government from taking possession of the remaining 17 oil wells pending the determination of the pending suit. There is a pending suit on this before the Supreme Court but mainstream Nigerian media refused to report this out of shame. Imo State will recover the remaining oil wells and be ranked 2nd if not first in oil producing States. What about Obigbo, former Abia State territory wrongly carved into Rivers State and renamed Oyigbo. What about Ohaobu (Ndoki people of Abia State) wrongly carved into Akwa Ibom. If all these territories were not taken from Igboland do you think your people will be boasting about oil the way you do today? More discoveries are coming out, even Uzo Uwani, Awgu, Udi, Isiuzo, igah community In Enugu State have huge oil and gas in reserve. Likewise Ebonyi State. The Caliphate is only waiting for Niger Delta oil to get dry before they start exploration. So far google says Anambra State has the highest gas reserve in Africa twice that of Niger Delta and Anambra Basin has the capacity of over 50 billion barrel of crude oil. Last time I checked the Niger Delta basin has reduced to about 30 billion barrels due to explorations ongoing there for decades now. Mind you Niger Delta basin Includes both Imo and Abia State oh! So Igbo people never wanted your oil, we have enough oil and we know.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Elvinci101: 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2021
Captain8:
i cannot run away from you cockroach na... it was one of your brother that is my boy trying to surfaced
So says a local fisherman.
Apart from drinking Ogogoro and kai Kai and eating roasted fish and plantain what else are your people known for?
Nothing! Just to wake up in the morning, tie a wrapper round their waist, grab a walking stick with a hat to match and off they go to the nearest Ogogoro joint to drink away their stupidity.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation by Captain8(m): 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
Elvinci101:

E pain am enter body.
pain who? am just taking it little by little so that you wont run away quick...

if i can flog afonjaheadhunts, who is you?

guy asked yourself why everybody keep rejectin igbos? ghana police just arrested scores of ibos again....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Wale Edun Gets World Bank Appointment / APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster / Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.