Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Thank God She Is Black And Beautiful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank God She Is Black And Beautiful (1957 Views)

Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) / My God!!! She Caught Me Washing Plate / I Swear To God, She Smoke Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank God She Is Black And Beautiful by Orikinla(m): 11:30am On May 22, 2011
If your sweetheart is naturally black and beautiful, please give thanks to the Almighty God who made her so.

She is hot chocolate and good for the heart.

Tell her not to bleach, tone or skin wash her natural endowment given to her by our maker and owner of our life.

I love my own black and beautiful Anino.

I thank God for the black woman after my heart.

Re: Thank God She Is Black And Beautiful by 190: 11:33am On May 22, 2011
shocked shocked wats beautyful there shocked angry
Re: Thank God She Is Black And Beautiful by Dyt(f): 11:53am On May 22, 2011
Y nt tk a full Unclad, Pix mk we c
Re: Thank God She Is Black And Beautiful by Orikinla(m): 12:48pm On May 22, 2011
Look at her glowing black skin.
Look at her natural features.

Not fake make up beauty.
Re: Thank God She Is Black And Beautiful by Dsense(m): 12:53pm On May 22, 2011
^^^ I just pray you don't end up married to Obasanjo grin

Tell me . .what's beautiful about this Tingy? undecided
Re: Thank God She Is Black And Beautiful by MrsChima(f): 1:04pm On May 22, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Thank God She Is Black And Beautiful by Dsense(m): 1:05pm On May 22, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Thank God She Is Black And Beautiful by no1madman(m): 1:23pm On May 22, 2011
Of course, black is fuckin beautiful. . .
Re: Thank God She Is Black And Beautiful by MMM2(m): 1:36pm On May 22, 2011
BLACK
N
PU55YFUL
Re: Thank God She Is Black And Beautiful by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 22, 2011
I don tire for blacks always saying black is beautiful. If black is beautiful why do we always have to say it? It simply reeks of inferiority complex. Let us invent stuff, build our countries, and contribute to the development of the world instead of always boosting our egos.
Re: Thank God She Is Black And Beautiful by ShyOne(f): 11:55pm On May 22, 2011
@ Poster

Thank you for opening this thread.

I completely agree with you - she is gorgeous.

And you are commendable for celebrating her in this manner and for giving our people as a race a shout out.

There are times when we need to put "work aside" and take time to breathe, to smell the flowers, to relax and celebrate the good given to us by God.
Re: Thank God She Is Black And Beautiful by BABE3: 12:22am On May 23, 2011
The babe is fine! But she's looking like a deer in headlights--not as dramatic as that but, House-girl kind of look sha. A little "SwaG touch-up" here and there will do the job.

Poster is that your Otono ?

Thanks for the message btw. I never knew bleaching was bad, and black was beautiful
. cheesy

Disclaimer: It's not bad to look like a house-girl.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Pls!! / One Word For The Couple? / Why Do Ugly Girls Always Keep To Themselves(or Low Self Esteem)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.