Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes (85376 Views)

Tiwa Savage Loses 4 Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Tape / Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip / Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by CuteAmandi: 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Hezzyluv: 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
She needs deliverance
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by omonighoblessing(f): 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
I really pray that tonto finds happiness.....even if it's just with her son alone.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Temptee101(m): 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
shocked

They are all madd!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by FORWARDEVERLY: 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
Lol..
Useless girl..

Na God deliver Churchill..

Bitter feminist wannabe oshii

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by samwillyco1(m): 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
She keeps on breaking records in bad areas like one President of a country.
Finally the future is female and what can not happen in NIGERIA will never exist

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Hezzyluv: 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
omonighoblessing:
I really pray that tonto finds happiness.....even if it's just with her son alone.

Gbam

U said it, She no just get luck for this tin called marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by osuofia2(m): 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
I already knew the relationship wouldn't last
winch

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Kobicove(m): 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
How is this my business?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Ishilove: 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
Thought she was pregnant?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by goshen26: 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Bloggers and lies are like 5n6

Nigerian bloggers
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by effort1: 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
Blackdeewhy:
Welcome to naira land were everybody becomes a judge.
Even the silly ones too.
Back to th topic
@tontolet biko live your life!
Do EVERYTHING that makes you happy but not at the expense of another persons tears.
Life is beautiful to be sad for a micro second!
Ire o

Lolz. She can't see your comment
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Toscarel: 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
Toto decay always putting her relationship on display for people to dissect

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Utanisco(m): 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
the third motherfucker loading

hazard thompson ronaldo

fools
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by roqrules04(m): 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
Na Gistlover on IG scatter this relationship
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by pocohantas(f): 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2021
Ishilove:
Thought she was pregnant?

You take gistlover too serious.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by sabreal: 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
Prince Kpokpogri has been on the news lately for allegedly cheating on the actress and complaining about the actress’s repentant behaviour in a voice note.

However, Kpokpogri and Tonto Dikeh have remained silent on the issue even after earlier promised to address the issue, making the rounds on social media.

A curious social media user had messaged Kpokpogri soliciting with him over the crash of his relationship with Tonto Dikeh and advised him to be careful when discussing with people via phone.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTXOj0DszNN/?utm_medium=copy_link

Ko me duro ni let Oko.
She no fit stay, she ni fit maintain home
Won ma....
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Coldie(m): 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2021
Tonto Dikeh once said dz

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by juman(m): 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2021
She was married to a good man but her uncultured behaviour destroyed the marriage.

If she behave well now, she should marry cool headed person like oga seun osewa.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by BahaushenArewa: 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2021
All this per time relationship e tire me no be small.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
I feel for Tonto Dikeh. Her heart just be broken into pieces. Its not easy. Iight and love I send to you dear.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by sylve11: 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Joseph, go marry Tonto. She is now single.
You and Tonto na attention seekers on Nairaland.

Na man she be? shocked cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Tomahawk99(m): 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
Kpokpogri don chop clean mouth....Next?

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by emanobis(m): 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
I'm not surprised...I saw it coming.
My man wanted to be the first to explore the upgraded Boobs and Hips wey Churchill remain

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Seniorwriter(m): 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
Prince Kpokpogri has been on the news lately for allegedly cheating on the actress and complaining about the actress’s repentant behaviour in a voice note.

However, Kpokpogri and Tonto Dikeh have remained silent on the issue even after earlier promised to address the issue, making the rounds on social media.

A curious social media user had messaged Kpokpogri soliciting with him over the crash of his relationship with Tonto Dikeh and advised him to be careful when discussing with people via phone.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTXOj0DszNN/?utm_medium=copy_link

Must be fake news.....SMH
Lightorder:
i saw it coming
Earthquakes:
Like it or not no man can marry Tonto
Bye

This is pathetic.

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Earthquakes: 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
Like it or not no man can marry Tonto
Bye

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

“I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde / Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) / Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.