Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes (85382 Views)

Tiwa Savage Loses 4 Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Tape / Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip / Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by georgee(m): 4:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
BabbanBura:
Tonto is too erratic and seems toxic to keep a man!
Na the foolish men wey dey date such pig as Tonto I blame

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by nick50(m): 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
Imagine a female addressing herself as KING ..sounds so disgusting
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by MeghaneMorgane(f): 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
I don’t know why thing news is making me laugh grin grin. Keep your relationship off social media, they will not hear word

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by JustforMen: 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
Dem no foolish... Na the erratic toto boys dey chop knowing that she go soon carry craze come.
georgee:

Na the foolish men wey dey date such pig as Tonto I blame

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by yusuyo: 4:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
Next person please. Chop and go.
Will there be perfect human being?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Myhusband(m): 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
she believed in marriage but unfortunately she can't keep it, men will always be men, flirt, scum and shit as you may called it but in a non violence marriage, a lady need to have maximum tolerance and overlooking some shit

imagine leaving Mr A because he did this for Mr B who later did that, how many men go see your private part before you see the Angel you're looking for?

ladies should inculcate the habits of sacrifice, except violence like physical assault, I see no reason why ladies should be changing husband like pant over what's easy to reconcile

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by LyfeJennings(m): 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
BabbanBura:
Tonto is too erratic and seems toxic to keep a man!

She can't
She wants what she can't have
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by ilovebole(f): 4:50pm On Sep 03, 2021
Tonto dike should just quits anything relationships for now.

You’d Be Crazy to Miss This! Check my signature
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by lolu2019: 4:50pm On Sep 03, 2021
Blackdeewhy:
Welcome to naira land were everybody becomes a judge.
Even the silly ones too.
Back to th topic
@tontolet biko live your life!
Do EVERYTHING that makes you happy but not at the expense of another persons tears.
Life is beautiful to be sad for a micro second!
Ire o
ode
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Fiscus105(m): 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2021
Nuttella:
I feel for Tonto Dikeh. Her heart just be broken into pieces. Its not easy. Iight and love I send to you dear.

Enermy within can never ever make ur friend stay in husband house my sister, tell her to work first on that.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by princewarri1985: 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2021
Everybody know say kpokpogri na community dick! Tonto dike is always unlucky when it comes to men, the leaked voice note is really fall tonto dike hand see disgrace and i know say churchill dey one corner like this dey laugh tonto dike, that leaked voice can even be the handwork of churchill or one of her numerous enemies because it has happend to me too before, all he need to do is to ask a mutual friend to call kpokpogri, record the call and send it to him so that it can be leaked! It might even be intentionally leaked by kpokpogri himself just to discharge tonto dike because he don tire for her
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by kingthreat(m): 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
Baba wan smash actress and him smash
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by xynerise: 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Okuda(m): 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
useless girl wey them tell make she keep her relationship private. uselessness and nonsense..
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by wallstreetnews: 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by FlipModeSquade(m): 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
WibusJaga:

Wish her better luck next time. Everyone deserves to be happy in a relationship.
A bad character is like a mess,it stinks up wherever it goes.. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by NairaMaster1(m): 5:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
Tonto is very proud and inpatient.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Ayomi90: 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2021
WibusJaga:

Wish her better luck next time. Everyone deserves to be happy in a relationship.
She can't keep a man, there can never be a better luck for her until she change, no man will bow to her, none.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by paddyDIGITAL(m): 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
Oh no. Not again.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by salvation77177: 5:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
Confused human beings
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
Lets brace ourselves to start hearing all the insults she has for the man.
And her foot soldiers litter over here and there are getting their consolation speech prepared..
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by GistFullGround: 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
Don't wish her evil because of her short-comings. It's good she wasn't pregnant before this childish boy came along.

One day, God will bring smiles into her life, because He is ever faithful.

I love you Tonto like a brother!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by winner37(m): 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
This is always the result when a man is after your wet pussy and your big breast..

This is always the result when a woman is after your money ,cars and house..
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Germi9: 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
I hope he is not a 1sec man ,well ..in no time she will tell us
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Indispensable85(m): 5:13pm On Sep 03, 2021
I talk dis tin dat day say dis tin nor go last.
Please don't bore us with another 40secs story oooooo....biko.
It's obvious now who the problem actually is.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by stasius: 5:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
She will soon tell us that he is a 1 second man.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Agozie48: 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Hian! Mrs Kponkpongirigiri!
Everything about her connotes shame. She has taken a lot of wrong steps just to spite Churchill, but she's always on the receiving end.
Fake award, fake boyfriend, fake smiles!
See how the idiot quickly took a month old boyfriend to her son's school but denying Churchill access to the boy! I just pity boy about the kind of life he is being exposed to, how many DADDIES will he know?
She's only day dreaming to think that guy will leave single Warri women to marry her!
NO MAN in his correct senses can settle down with Tonto and Toke Makinwa.

No Sensible woman would settle down with an idiot like you. Those two women come the next thousand years you can't reach their level of achievement, you can't reach their level of fame and fortune. You are still going to be wallowing in poverty and in hatred for these women while they still earn millions on a daily basis . Continue hating and cursing don't get a reasonable life
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by raphy(m): 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
So that man don Bleep her sweet cunt and satisfy and now they part ways..

Na so the life Neve balance when.life balance I go buy Balenciaga...

Get well soon Tonto the woman go sweet inside out I don't knw why she can't keep a good man
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Kinimajor: 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
Kpokpogri na Egusi for my language
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by 24brains(m): 5:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
A beautiful woman without character is a sex doll.

Don't quote me! Ask toto dick why she has crashed another marriage over mere voice notes
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:19pm On Sep 03, 2021
Blackdeewhy:
Welcome to naira land were everybody becomes a judge.
Even the silly ones too.
Back to th topic
@tontolet biko live your life!
Do EVERYTHING that makes you happy but not at the expense of another persons tears.
Life is beautiful to be sad for a micro second!
Ire o
Maybe if she minds her business and keep her private life off social media..
Maybe then she won't be setting herself up for judgment..
A f00lish woman is the one who does the same thing over and over again and expect different results..
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by BeardedMeat(m): 5:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Hian! Mrs Kponkpongirigiri!
Everything about her connotes shame. She has taken a lot of wrong steps just to spite Churchill, but she's always on the receiving end.
Fake award, fake boyfriend, fake smiles!
See how the idiot quickly took a month old boyfriend to her son's school but denying Churchill access to the boy! I just pity boy about the kind of life he is being exposed to, how many DADDIES will he know?
She's only day dreaming to think that guy will leave single Warri women to marry her!
NO MAN in his correct senses can settle down with Tonto and Toke Makinwa.
You sound too bitter for an online observer...do you know these guys personally?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

“I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde / Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) / Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.