Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Saul Niguez: Chelsea Agree Loan Deal For Atletico Madrid Midfielder. - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Saul Niguez: Chelsea Agree Loan Deal For Atletico Madrid Midfielder. (24015 Views)

Chelsea Ready To Pay €100 Million For Atletico Madrid Goalkeeper Jan Oblak / Fernando Torres In Uyo For Atletico VS Super Eagles (Photos) / Super Eagles Squad For Atletico Madrid Friendly Announced [see Full List] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saul Niguez: Chelsea Agree Loan Deal For Atletico Madrid Midfielder. by goshee: 3:58am On Sep 01, 2021
Numerouno94:

God 4bid. grin grin Honestly, If Chelsea carry league peson no go hear word ooo.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
so league is better and bigger than UCL ? Lol
Re: Saul Niguez: Chelsea Agree Loan Deal For Atletico Madrid Midfielder. by goshee: 4:01am On Sep 01, 2021
fergie001:

Trust me.....Chelsea is.

I am not a Chelsea fan but forget what you see with Liv & City, the most compact team in the PL today is Chelsea. Position-for-position with the way they are playing, they are the biggest threat.

Getting Saul is just making things worse for others.....with a Kante Jorginho Kovacic Saul midfield....It is almost practically impossible to get through Chelsea. Weakest link is the LB and not that it's that weak.

They might lose a game or two but all round it's Chelsea's trophy to lose tbh.

you know football,, what gives me hope is the fact that Chelsea hardly conceive , the team is balanced
Re: Saul Niguez: Chelsea Agree Loan Deal For Atletico Madrid Midfielder. by goshee: 4:08am On Sep 01, 2021
fergie001:

I never wanted Tuchel for Chelsea.....I watched him very well when Klopp left Dortmund.....and I know that he is good.

Germany has a long list of very good and young Coaches. In that midfield, you have people who will run 90mins and don't look like they are running, maybe except Kovacic.

They don't get dragged out of position. Once you have a team like that, they are difficult to beat.

Hopefully, we will have more Anthony Taylors in Chelsea's games. kiss
hahahaha this guy is good, to identify Kovacic as the only midfielder that can be dragged off position shows how far you pay attentions to games despite not being a chelsea fan,,,

1 Like

Re: Saul Niguez: Chelsea Agree Loan Deal For Atletico Madrid Midfielder. by palsenator(m): 6:22am On Sep 01, 2021
RuddyFusion:

Kante is having some injury issues , we know that but his place for now remains certain as far as he's fit and ok....,....

Saul cometh but he got nothing on KANTE

Kante is my fav ever but if the coach prefers another player in that role there is nothing we can do. Niguez is not a small player bro..
Re: Saul Niguez: Chelsea Agree Loan Deal For Atletico Madrid Midfielder. by kelly72: 7:31am On Sep 01, 2021
SAUL will persecute the RED DEVILS this season.
Re: Saul Niguez: Chelsea Agree Loan Deal For Atletico Madrid Midfielder. by Thebigheart: 7:39am On Sep 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright ....

Chelshit will definitely ruin this guys career
I guess he would have join your already expired Barcelona by now. Mumu talk everywhere
Re: Saul Niguez: Chelsea Agree Loan Deal For Atletico Madrid Midfielder. by RevolverOcelot(m): 8:40am On Sep 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright ....

Chelshit will definitely ruin this guys career

How? His future don set ni

Chelsea Haters Association of Nigeria (CHAN) na u be the Chairman.
Re: Saul Niguez: Chelsea Agree Loan Deal For Atletico Madrid Midfielder. by konamitv: 10:34am On Sep 01, 2021
The King is back

Christiano Ronaldo nutmegs Bruno Fernades at training ground

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNI-f1MC3eE
Re: Saul Niguez: Chelsea Agree Loan Deal For Atletico Madrid Midfielder. by Gbest90(m): 10:47am On Sep 01, 2021
fergie001:

Cope with who?
Out-of-form Firmino?

Jota is the only hope....and I am 100% sure he will get injured before November.

City will get chances against Norwich and Brighton but we are nearing a big 8 or 9 now.
Lolz. They say lightening doesn't strike twice on same spot na.

This na injury free season.

We paid our dues last season. cheesy

Happy new month
Re: Saul Niguez: Chelsea Agree Loan Deal For Atletico Madrid Midfielder. by hefelove(m): 11:20am On Sep 01, 2021
goshee:
Like he's better than Mount?
He's a player like Kovacic, but like an upgraded Kovacic, he can shot outside the box, hold ball, has good killer passes and very good in marking
Re: Saul Niguez: Chelsea Agree Loan Deal For Atletico Madrid Midfielder. by Mangekyo: 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
goshee:
Like he's better than Mount?

He's a central midfielder while mount is an attacking midfielder. No comparison
Re: Saul Niguez: Chelsea Agree Loan Deal For Atletico Madrid Midfielder. by Mangekyo: 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2021
Gbest90:

City don't really need a traditional 9 to win the league. (as they will majorly be facing lower opposition) They create more than enough chances to score, with or without a striker.

They'll only feel it in the champions league. Where they will encounter teams of like quality.

As for Mane n Mo. Liverpool can still cope just fine in their absence.

You were actually making sense untill you said this undecided
Re: Saul Niguez: Chelsea Agree Loan Deal For Atletico Madrid Midfielder. by Gbest90(m): 1:22pm On Sep 01, 2021
Mangekyo:

You were actually making sense untill you said this undecided
Lolz. It's true though.

I'm an Lfc fan. And I know what am talking about.
Re: Saul Niguez: Chelsea Agree Loan Deal For Atletico Madrid Midfielder. by Realhommie(m): 2:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
palsenator:
A good player has just been added to an already effective squad. Saul is a good attacking midfielder with eyes on goals. He is still under 30 and agile and I think he will bring dynamics to the team.

Chelsea has got a good deal in Saul Niguez and I think all the players will sit tight hence you will be benched... The likes of Jorginho, Kante , Kovacic by now should sit tight because an already tested players with years of experience has just been. added.
This is exactly what Arsenal lacks, depth in the squad..

Chelsea are easily PL title favorites this season, I'm amazed at how solid Tuche has made the side become. We all saw a glimpse of that in the game against Liverpool.

Get better manager/coach oooooo, no be apprentice wey never learn work finish say him na pro. E get why.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saul Niguez: Chelsea Agree Loan Deal For Atletico Madrid Midfielder. by Mangekyo: 2:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
Gbest90:

Lolz. It's true though.

I'm an Lfc fan. And I know what am talking about.

It's not.
Re: Saul Niguez: Chelsea Agree Loan Deal For Atletico Madrid Midfielder. by Gbest90(m): 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
Mangekyo:

It's not.
In the absence of Mo and Sadio, Liverpool can still comfortably win games with a forward line of:

Jota ** Firmino ** Elliott.

With Origi, Ox and Minamino as back up

Drop in quality might be a little obvious, especially at right wing. But still like I said they can still cope.

That Harvey Elliott kid is some bomb waiting to explode. He just needs little time. We've got so much faith in him.
Re: Saul Niguez: Chelsea Agree Loan Deal For Atletico Madrid Midfielder. by Mangekyo: 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2021
Gbest90:

In the absence of Mo and Sadio, Liverpool can still comfortably win games with a forward line of:

Jota ** Firmino ** Elliott.

With Origi, Ox and Minamino as back up

Drop in quality might be a little obvious, especially at right wing. But still like I said they can still cope.

That Harvey Elliott kid is some bomb waiting to explode. He just needs little time. We've got so much faith in him.

See players you're mentioning grin
The only player I can agree isn't currently average on that list is Jota. The rest are average if not even below average undecided

Is firmino a player? Abeg his prime Don pass. I doubt if the defensive striker is even gonna make it into arsenal squad.

Elliot got potentials but nowhere near quality.
He's not dangerous. A quality defender would keep him quiet for a full 90 minutes.

Origi? Guy wetin you dey talk na? That one na player? Mtcheew. Dat one no even smell bench for a team like Chelsea.

Chamberlain is well past his prime. He isn't shit atm. I would easily rate Daniel James above him.

Minamino cheesy
No be dis guy play rubbish for Southampton that year? grin
He's bang average bro. undecided

The fact here is; Liverpool don't have any good backup attacker. You guys don't sign and when you do, you sign bang average players like Minamino.
The season yall won the league, you won it because of mane and VAR.
I remember how mane miraculously won so many penalties after some your games looked as if they were gonna end in a draw.

Anyway, lemme ask. Apart from Salah, is there any of your players who normally score 10+ goals in a season? Enlighten me
Re: Saul Niguez: Chelsea Agree Loan Deal For Atletico Madrid Midfielder. by fergie001: 5:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
Gbest90:

Lolz. They say lightening doesn't strike twice on same spot na.

This na injury free season.

We paid our dues last season. cheesy

Happy new month
No be November I give you?

Relax....
Re: Saul Niguez: Chelsea Agree Loan Deal For Atletico Madrid Midfielder. by fergie001: 5:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
openmine:
[s][/s]
Trash
Liv time has long gone.......this is the era of dominance for the Red Devils....
Re: Saul Niguez: Chelsea Agree Loan Deal For Atletico Madrid Midfielder. by Gbest90(m): 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
Mangekyo:

See players you're mentioning grin
The only player I can agree isn't currently average on that list is Jota. The rest are average if not even below average undecided

Is firmino a player? Abeg his prime Don pass. I doubt if the defensive striker is even gonna make it into arsenal squad.

Elliot got potentials but nowhere near quality.
He's not dangerous. A quality defender would keep him quiet for a full 90 minutes.

Origi? Guy wetin you dey talk na? That one na player? Mtcheew. Dat one no even smell bench for a team like Chelsea.

Chamberlain is well past his prime. He isn't shit atm. I would easily rate Daniel James above him.

Minamino cheesy
No be dis guy play rubbish for Southampton that year? grin
He's bang average bro. undecided

The fact here is; Liverpool don't have any good backup attacker. You guys don't sign and when you do, you sign bang average players like Minamino.
The season yall won the league, you won it because of mane and VAR.
I remember how mane miraculously won so many penalties after some your games looked as if they were gonna end in a draw.

Anyway, lemme ask. Apart from Salah, is there any of your players who normally score 10+ goals in a season? Enlighten me
Hmm. Let me just call it your opinion sha.

Lolz. He said Firmino is no player. grin grin It takes SOUND football knowledge to understand the kinda role Bobby plays for Liverpool.

May I know the Club you fan Sir?
Re: Saul Niguez: Chelsea Agree Loan Deal For Atletico Madrid Midfielder. by Gbest90(m): 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
fergie001:

No be November I give you?

Relax....
I ain't scared one bit. grin

E no go work this time around. tongue
Re: Saul Niguez: Chelsea Agree Loan Deal For Atletico Madrid Midfielder. by Mangekyo: 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
Gbest90:

Hmm. Let me just call it your opinion sha.

Lolz. He said Firmino is no player. grin grin It takes SOUND football knowledge to understand the kinda role Bobby plays for Liverpool.

May I know the Club you fan Sir?

It takes SOUND football knowledge to understand the kinda role Bobby plays for Liverpool.

Typical liVARpool fan grin if you can explain the role of the defensive striker abi attacking midfield-striker, I would really appreciate. grin
Untill you do that, I Sha know that he's Average at best. Person wey no dey even see shirt for Brazil wear?

Well I support Chelsea FC. Not as good as liVERpool but still one of the best

Re: Saul Niguez: Chelsea Agree Loan Deal For Atletico Madrid Midfielder. by Gbest90(m): 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
Mangekyo:

Typical liVARpool fan grin if you can explain the role of the defensive striker abi attacking midfield-striker, I would really appreciate. grin
Untill you do that, I Sha know that he's Average at best. Person wey no dey even see shirt for Brazil wear?

Well I support Chelsea FC. Not as good as liVERpool but still one of the best
Lolz. I know say e no go pass Chelsea. grin
Cos una don sign stars now, every other player is average abi?

Firmino is Brazil no. 9 now. Gabriel na back up.
Re: Saul Niguez: Chelsea Agree Loan Deal For Atletico Madrid Midfielder. by Mangekyo: 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
Gbest90:

Lolz. I know say e no go pass Chelsea. grin
Cos una don sign stars now, every other player is average abi?

Firmino is Brazil no. 9 now. Gabriel na back up.

Firmino is Brazil no. 9 now. Gabriel na back up

Richalison>> Gabriel>> Firmino.

IN that order

Liverpool have quality, world class players in their starting 11. But the backups aren't all shites.

Those backups would barely even make it into the BENCH of the likes of Everton, aston Villa, Leicester and west ham.

ABI na origi won go bench Antonio for west ham? Or Minamino for benrama?
Those guys would make a proper backup for west ham top 10 teams.

Liverpool board stingy no be small sha. The Wijnaldum they allowed to leave, no single replacement was made.

Na huna I dey pity Sha. All these gra gra wey una dey do go end when injury to catch una again later in the season undecided

Re: Saul Niguez: Chelsea Agree Loan Deal For Atletico Madrid Midfielder. by Gbest90(m): 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
Mangekyo:

Richalison>> Gabriel>> Firmino.

IN that order

Liverpool have quality, world class players in their starting 11. But the backups aren't all shites.

Those backups would barely even make it into the BENCH of the likes of Everton, aston Villa, Leicester and west ham.

ABI na origi won go bench Antonio for west ham? Or Minamino for benrama?
Those guys would make a proper backup for west ham top 10 teams.

Liverpool board stingy no be small sha. The Wijnaldum they allowed to leave, no single replacement was made.

Na huna I dey pity Sha. All these gra gra wey una dey do go end when injury to catch una again later in the season undecided
Lol. This guy. So Bobby is now third choice. grin

It's not bout the board being stingy. It's the Liverpool way. We ain't lavish spenders. We buy when really necessary.

Don't worry, with time we will know who will need the pity. cheesy
Re: Saul Niguez: Chelsea Agree Loan Deal For Atletico Madrid Midfielder. by openmine(m): 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
fergie001:

Liverpool time has long gone come to stay.......this is the era of dominancedisaster for the Red Devils....
grin grin
Because of ororo or the lucky win against wolves after an underwhelming and face saving draw soup against southampton? grin grin grin
Abeg yarn another thing! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bailly: Man Utd Should Avoid Favouring English Players & Give Everyone A Chance / Aiyegbeni: Oliseh Greater Than Mikel As Defensive Midfielder / Chelsea Complete The Signing Of Edouard Mendy From Rennes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.