Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends (85727 Views)

Davido's Babymama Chioma Dancing And Showing Off Her Thick Curvy Body / Chioma Dancing Braless As Her Nipple Pops Out With Davido(video) / Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by YorubarLord: 1:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
grin I thought her lousy people were bragging the other day that igbo girls don't end up as babymamas and that davido will marry the yam leg
Lordbinsmar:
AJEKU Davido grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by Darreytinho10(m): 1:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
Na Davido dey pepper her grin
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by Achico: 1:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
If Davido doesn’t care who I b to give a flying Bleep
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
Assurance has now turned to Assuranceless if there is any English like that.
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by zedegit: 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
Finestgal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrIBvOeFIRE

Davido's babymama chioma dancing and peppering davido with her Hot body

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CTPaZ49D_gn/?utm_medium=copy_link

"She's actually a fine girl I don't know why Davido left her" part got me.

Like seriously? Do girls still think that beauty solves all their problems? That's being delusional.

5 Likes

Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by ensamy(m): 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
This is the best time to knack this Chioma
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by darkCoal: 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2021
Is this supposed to be a news.
Nairaland is bleeped
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by hisexcellency34: 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2021
The juju has cleared from Davido's eyes
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by joshjc(m): 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nigercity:
The breast make sense
no be lie,just rub baby oil put
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by UncleJudax(m): 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
i am available, again.
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by Theoarhics: 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
What's there that Davido has not seen in her body that is peppering him? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by blacknoir: 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
princewarri1985:
Everybody na breast breast breast breast, if she try am remove that bra na the breast go fall like naira and una fit even shock say na only one nipple she get! All this anthics na customer she dey find.
grin grin grin true talk ,na push up bra they deceive a lot of guys in naija ,the moment dey c bress wey stand they go dey kolo. Remove bra the bress go fall like water fall

1 Like

Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by Ballack1(m): 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
She no fine self
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by Promiseibritam: 1:19pm On Sep 01, 2021
I hv a problem with 50k nt breast
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2021
She dey heat, let her come around for some 12 inch piping.
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by showafrica(m): 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
DeejayTeeno:
She is Breasted!!! grin cheesy grin
Breast is all I see’s grin grin grin
She’s cute sha.. her bleaching sister seF dhey come up small-small cool

I am more interested on the babe behind wey no wear bra. The bress be like paw paw.. That kind bress dey sweet when drawing the nippple from stamach region.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by superCleanworks(m): 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
Finestgal:

She shows cleavage... So what?
Bloody pervert

What will you now write if she shows her whole body?
It is people like you that get hard d!ck from seeing a woman's face. Next is rape then you blame it on the devil for your own problems.
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by Rocktation(f): 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
Bloggers are just adding subtitles to bubble the pot. Which one is peppering Davido again?

She is dancing. Finish.
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by EmekaA125(m): 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
DeejayTeeno:
She is Breasted!!! grin cheesy grin
Breast is all I see’s grin grin grin
She’s cute sha.. her bleaching sister seF dhey come up small-small cool
Bad guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:
" Yoruba demons leaving leftover yamlegs for chestbeaters since 456 BC"

John the Baptist.
Chill out, every lady will fall for a wealthy young guy like David irrespective of tribe.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by jaxxy(m): 1:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
Brenn594:
When i saw "chioma and her hot body"(dissapointed) sad na only big brezz she get.

Chioma na spec.
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by delzbaba(m): 1:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
she can't pretend anymore,, a hoe is always gonna wanna hoe.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by Bamzyriches451: 1:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
Expired
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
Las las na here this babe reach undecided
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by adebwalex(m): 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
Finestgal:

CHILDISH...
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by dreu2fine(m): 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2021
Finestgal:

She. Should go and listen to davido song love na scam ooooo
She go shame for her self
Well is another girls turn
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by Innobee99(m): 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
Expired products grin
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by Clickguy44: 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
"She's actually a fine girl, I am still wondering why Davido left her?"

Most humans are short sighted. Women are higher on this ladder.
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by AfonjaBANDIT: 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
Re: Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
I'm really starving. I appeal to everyone to help me so i can feed. I haven't been paid my wages for over 3months now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mr Macaroni Finally Changed His Agbada / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland / Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.