Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Ladies, This Is Why You Can't Get The Calibre Of Men You Want.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, This Is Why You Can't Get The Calibre Of Men You Want.. (1431 Views)

I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. / When Angel Gabriel Asked You To Take A Picture With All The Men You Slept With / Nigerian Men, you Are Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, This Is Why You Can't Get The Calibre Of Men You Want.. by bodybuilder: 7:32am On Sep 01, 2021
See no matter how great of woman you're. If you like have the best character, be smart, be virtuous, be anything. If you don't have good looks, if you aren't very beautiful you can't get the best men out there. No two ways about it. No matter your qualities, they will go unnoticed if you're ugly. Hard truth.

See before a man gets know the great person you're, you must some what physically attractive for him to initiate the first move.

Men will always talk brains over beauty online, but in reality beauty wins most of the time. Men will do anything for pretty face and big ass. You can be broke and land the best men, but if you're ugly forget it. Sad reality. No one has life easier than a beautiful young woman.
Pretty girls always win.

Being a smart and intelligent woman will do great things for you as person in life like financial freedom etc. But when it comes to attracting the best men, without beauty the odds are all against you.

Have you seen any wealthy/influential man with an ugly wife? No.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, This Is Why You Can't Get The Calibre Of Men You Want.. by Sonnobax15(m): 7:36am On Sep 01, 2021
undecided
Op,why you dey body-shame ugly women as early as this morning na? undecided

My dear ugly ladies, please don't take this op serious...For he DOESN'T know what he's saying.....

Op,you try small cha,but you can't also write off the fact that everything created by God is being wonderfully made...The same trash which you just offloaded here is also applicable to men..And that's one reason why ugly guys feels so eager to making money by all possible means just to attract pretty ladies because this mentality of yours is equally the sole reason why pretty ladies can't date ugly guys too lipsrsealed

Well,e no too concern me cha because I'm neither ugly or handsome..I just dey for middle dey observe..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, This Is Why You Can't Get The Calibre Of Men You Want.. by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 01, 2021
Rubbish...! Rubbish...!! Rubbish...!!!
Re: Ladies, This Is Why You Can't Get The Calibre Of Men You Want.. by Pumpumking: 7:47am On Sep 01, 2021
Beebah2000:

angry
Re: Ladies, This Is Why You Can't Get The Calibre Of Men You Want.. by money121(m): 7:47am On Sep 01, 2021
Ok sir
But u are talking a nonsense
Re: Ladies, This Is Why You Can't Get The Calibre Of Men You Want.. by Jeon(f): 7:57am On Sep 01, 2021
bodybuilder:
See no matter how great of woman you're. If you like have the best character, be smart, be virtuous, be anything. If you don't have good looks, if you aren't very beautiful you can't get the best men out there. No two ways about it. No matter your qualities, they will go unnoticed if you're ugly. Hard truth.

See before a man gets know the great person you're, you must some what physically attractive for him to initiate the first move.

Men will always talk beauty over brains online, but in reality beauty wins most of the time. Men will do anything for pretty face and big ass. You can be broke and land the best men, but if you're ugly forget it. Sad reality. No one has life easier than a beautiful young woman.

Being a smart and intelligent woman will do great things for you as person in life like financial freedom etc. But when it comes to attaching the best men, without beauty the odds are all against you.

FOR THIS I SUPPORT YOU. You are saying the truth.

EVEN THE SOCIETY WORSHIP THOSE[MEN AND WOMEN ]WITH GOOD GENES .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, This Is Why You Can't Get The Calibre Of Men You Want.. by Chinehz(f): 7:59am On Sep 01, 2021
But what your definition of UGLY
cos nowadays nobody ugly.....you can't speak for all the men, everybody no dey reason alike undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, This Is Why You Can't Get The Calibre Of Men You Want.. by bodybuilder: 8:01am On Sep 01, 2021
Beebah2000:

The truth is bitter. But so many good and virtuous women go unnoticed because they're not physically attractive.
Re: Ladies, This Is Why You Can't Get The Calibre Of Men You Want.. by Jeon(f): 8:04am On Sep 01, 2021
bodybuilder:

The truth is bitter. But so many good and virtuous women go unnoticed because they're not physically attractive.

I SUPPORT YOU AGAIN

Today you have sense, where did you slept last night?
Re: Ladies, This Is Why You Can't Get The Calibre Of Men You Want.. by HalpyBee(f): 8:04am On Sep 01, 2021
Not totally true.
Re: Ladies, This Is Why You Can't Get The Calibre Of Men You Want.. by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 01, 2021
bodybuilder:

you are right sha
Re: Ladies, This Is Why You Can't Get The Calibre Of Men You Want.. by bodybuilder: 8:15am On Sep 01, 2021
Beebah2000:
you are right sha

Then why were you saying
"rubbish rubbish".
Re: Ladies, This Is Why You Can't Get The Calibre Of Men You Want.. by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 01, 2021
bodybuilder:

Then why were you saying "rubbish rubbish".
beacause it was rubbish
Re: Ladies, This Is Why You Can't Get The Calibre Of Men You Want.. by adexpa(m): 9:51am On Sep 01, 2021
I agree with oop. Aside by accident (maybe through friends or school/office activities), men approach ladies base on how attractive, well dressed and composed they appear, it is not necessarily looking like a modest but looking decent and composed attract men. The side of intelligence and smartness came into play as you go by in your friendship journey but your look kick-start the whole thing. Men ended up with unattractive ladies out of the notion of eat and run but they got arrested along the line. Ladies needs to work on their looks as much as they work on their independence/intelligence/smartness, they all work together.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, This Is Why You Can't Get The Calibre Of Men You Want.. by Palazee(m): 9:52am On Sep 01, 2021
Beebah2000:

Re: Ladies, This Is Why You Can't Get The Calibre Of Men You Want.. by AutoChick4U(f): 9:57am On Sep 01, 2021
Na ugly dem ugly dem no kill person abeg.
Re: Ladies, This Is Why You Can't Get The Calibre Of Men You Want.. by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 01, 2021
[quote author=Palazee post=105377996][/quote] Lol grin I no ugly na, so e no go pain me tongue
Re: Ladies, This Is Why You Can't Get The Calibre Of Men You Want.. by bodybuilder: 10:30am On Sep 01, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Na ugly dem ugly dem no kill person abeg.

Of course.
Re: Ladies, This Is Why You Can't Get The Calibre Of Men You Want.. by bodybuilder: 10:40am On Sep 01, 2021
adexpa:
I agree with oop. Aside by accident (maybe through friends or school/office activities), men approach ladies base on how attractive, well dressed and composed they appear, it is not necessarily looking like a modest but looking decent and composed attract men. The side of intelligence and smartness came into play as you go by in your friendship journey but your look kick-start the whole thing. Men ended up with unattractive ladies out of the notion of eat and run but they got arrested along the line. Ladies needs to work on their looks as much as they work on their independence/intelligence/smartness, they all work together.

Apt.
Re: Ladies, This Is Why You Can't Get The Calibre Of Men You Want.. by Divoc19(f): 10:56am On Sep 01, 2021
Iwa l'ewa
Re: Ladies, This Is Why You Can't Get The Calibre Of Men You Want.. by inumidun2010(m): 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
Divoc19:
Iwa l'ewa
CHARACTER is BEAUTY.. but GOD used a BEAUTIFUL ESTHER to WIN BEAUTY CONTEST....
Tell them the TRUTH, If you are LACKING in FACIAL BEAUTY, You should COMPLEMENT that in OTHER AREAS just like SOME GUYS hit the GYM
God bless our LIVING FAITH( WINNERS) SISTERS)... BEAUTY COUPLED WITH EXCELLENCE...
Not one SCARF TYING NGBEKE that THINKS LOOKING ROUGH SIGNIFIES HOLINESS...
Call a SPADE a SPADE, We are CREATED EQUAL but ENDOWED UNEQUALLY....
Re: Ladies, This Is Why You Can't Get The Calibre Of Men You Want.. by Divoc19(f): 1:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
So, when you go home with a beautified faced.. and wake up with a different looking person the morning.

You'll be happy abi?

Please talk to Obama and Michelle.

inumidun2010:

Tell them the TRUTH, If you are LACKING in FACIAL BEAUTY, You should COMPLEMENT that in OTHER AREAS just like SOME GUYS hit the GYM
God bless our LIVING FAITH( WINNERS) SISTERS)... BEAUTY COUPLED WITH EXCELLENCE...
Re: Ladies, This Is Why You Can't Get The Calibre Of Men You Want.. by bodybuilder: 1:27pm On Sep 01, 2021
inumidun2010:

Stop typing in capital letters.
Re: Ladies, This Is Why You Can't Get The Calibre Of Men You Want.. by gnykelly(m): 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided
Op,why you dey body-shame ugly women as early as this morning na? undecided

My dear ugly ladies, please don't take this op serious...For he DOESN'T know what he's saying.....

Op,you try small cha,but you can't also write off the fact that everything created by God is being wonderfully made...The same trash which you just offloaded here is also applicable to men..And that's one reason why ugly guys feels so eager to making money by all possible means just to attract pretty ladies because this mentality of yours is equally the sole reason why pretty ladies can't date ugly guys too lipsrsealed

Well,e no too concern me cha because I'm neither ugly of handsome..I just dey for middle dey observe..

Wonderfully made... Could be an euphemism for ugly.
Re: Ladies, This Is Why You Can't Get The Calibre Of Men You Want.. by inumidun2010(m): 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
Divoc19:
So, when you go home with a beautified faced.. and wake up with a different looking person the morning.

You'll be happy abi?

Please talk to Obama and Michelle.

I never mentioned anything about MAKE-UP here, UGLINESS is caused by a FACTOR.
My FRIEND sister has a BAD DENTITION which doesn't make her LOOK GOOD( sometimes, she covers her mouth WHILE LAUGHING)...
BOOM, Next thing MUMMY took her to VISIT a DENTIST... The STORY has changed,
And by the WAY, MICHELLE is not UGLY...

I HATE HYPOCRISY
Re: Ladies, This Is Why You Can't Get The Calibre Of Men You Want.. by Divoc19(f): 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
But you said they should compliment their beauty na. I didn't mention makeup too, I said beautified faced

I didn't say Michelle is ugly. Obama made a reference to physical beauty and intellectual beauty when he was choosing a soulmate in one of his books.

inumidun2010:

I never mentioned anything about MAKE-UP here, UGLINESS is caused by a FACTOR.
My FRIEND sister has a BAD DENTITION which doesn't make her LOOK GOOD( sometimes, she covers her mouth WHILE LAUGHING)...
BOOM, Next thing MUMMY took her to VISIT a DENTIST... The STORY has changed,
And by the WAY, MICHELLE is not UGLY...

I HATE HYPOCRISY
Re: Ladies, This Is Why You Can't Get The Calibre Of Men You Want.. by inumidun2010(m): 2:27pm On Sep 01, 2021
Divoc19:
But you said they should compliment their beauty na. I didn't mention makeup too, I said beautified faced

I didn't say Michelle is ugly. Obama made a reference to physical beauty and intellectual beauty when he was choosing a soulmate in one of his books.

Wo,Do as you LIKE... Please Go and read about the LAWS OF POWER....
like they use to Say; BEAUTY lies in the EYES OF THE BEHOLDER....
I'd rather MARRY A BEAUTIFUL GOD-CENTRED LADY than a UGLY GOD- CENTRED LADY.....
You will see some BABIES, it will seem as if YOU SHOULD ADOPT them...
Christianity no talk say make I NO SABI BETTER THING...
Re: Ladies, This Is Why You Can't Get The Calibre Of Men You Want.. by Divoc19(f): 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
You don finish work when you said beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, meaning nobody is UGLy.
That set of teeth you may not like could attract someone to that person.

Beauty for me is in the brain not by looks.

That's why you see some people marry handicap and some will say na money them dey find. Not true most times it's a connection to the soul.

inumidun2010:

Wo,Do as you LIKE... Please Go and read about the LAWS OF POWER....
like they use to Say; BEAUTY lies in the EYES OF THE BEHOLDER....
I'd rather MARRY A BEAUTIFUL GOD-CENTRED LADY than a UGLY GOD- CENTRED LADY.....
You will see some BABIES, it will seem as if YOU SHOULD ADOPT them...
Christianity no talk say make I NO SABI BETTER THING...
Re: Ladies, This Is Why You Can't Get The Calibre Of Men You Want.. by inumidun2010(m): 2:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
Divoc19:
You don finish work when you said beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, meaning nobody is UGLy.
That set of teeth you may not like could attract someone to that person.

Beauty for me is in the brain not by looks.

That's why you see some people marry handicap and some will say na money them dey find. Not true most times it's a connection to the soul.

AUNTY YI STUBBORN SHA... MOTIGBO.....
Re: Ladies, This Is Why You Can't Get The Calibre Of Men You Want.. by Divoc19(f): 2:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
Abi na you stubborn cheesy or let us say we don jam ourselves.
grin
Where is even the bodybuilder that shook this table self
inumidun2010:

AUNTY YI STUBBORN SHA... MOTIGBO.....
Re: Ladies, This Is Why You Can't Get The Calibre Of Men You Want.. by bepositive11: 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
bodybuilder:

Men will always talk brains over beauty online, but in reality beauty wins most of the time. Men will do anything for pretty face and big ass. You can be broke and land the best men, but if you're ugly forget it. Sad reality. No one has life easier than a beautiful young woman.
Pretty girls always win.

Being a smart and intelligent woman will do great things for you as person in life like financial freedom etc. But when it comes to attracting the best men, without beauty the odds are all against you.

No one is ugly. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Go and Google wives of rich men. You'll find some of them ugly but to their husbands, they're beautiful

(1) (Reply)

Malia And Sasha Obama Have All Grown Up / Only A Native Doctor Can Save Me / "Person Eye Don Clear" – Ladies Free Man Locked Inside A Bottle By His Girlfrien

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.