Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) (36721 Views)

Oil Bunkering: Navy Uncovers Illegal Diesel Depot In Port Harcourt (Video) / Informant Leads Soldiers To Invade Bunkering Depot In Akwa Ibom / Obidients March For Peter Obi In Agbor, Delta State(video & Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by tutudesz: 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Delta north vote the same south east vote. APC can only get vote in Delta central but you see south and north is no go area.
I am from Delta South and a PDP member, 2023 vote will be divided between PDP/APC.

1 Like

Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
tutudesz:

I am from Delta South and a PDP member, 2023 vote will be divided between PDP/APC.
You don't divide votes through mouth cheesy grin
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by tutudesz: 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

You don't divide votes through mouth cheesy grin
Speaking with facts, Youths in South are not happy with PDP and that why Okowa changed 90% of his political appointees from that zone
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
tutudesz:

Speaking with facts, Youths in South are not happy with PDP and that why Okowa changed 90% of his political appointees from that zone
Advice omo agage not to bother about governorship because he will loose and will die politically.
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by otokx(m): 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Advice omo agage not to bother about governorship because he will loose and will die politically.

So who do you say will win?
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by tutudesz: 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

You want his number so you can advise him yourself whether APC or PDP they are all the same.
A state with the highest number of Bank Ceos, we are settling with criminals undecided
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
tutudesz:

You want his number so you can advise him yourself whether APC or PDP they are all the same.
A state with the highest number of Bank Ceos, we are settling with criminals undecided

I have no business with him or apc.
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by uba1991: 11:34pm On Sep 02, 2021
Khd95:
GOD BLESS GEJ FOR THE BLUEPRINTS tongue cool

AS FOR ME, BUHARIS MAJOR ACHIEVEMENT IS RUGA AND GRAZING ROUT FOR HIS KINSMEN
what do I expect from a child that is born to hate,he sees nothing good. So Mr Man iam not surprised.
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by CBNwords(m): 5:59am On Sep 03, 2021
uba1991:
what do I expect from a child that is born to hate,he sees nothing good. So Mr Man iam not surprised.

The media keep saying that Buhari has done well, but in reality I haven't seen any, many looted funds were recovered, yet recession wan kill local man pikin... I can't wait for 2023 to come...

Testimony loading
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by uba1991: 10:33am On Sep 03, 2021
CBNwords:

The media keep saying that Buhari has done well, but in reality I haven't seen any, many looted funds were recovered, yet recession wan kill local man pikin... I can't wait for 2023 to come...

Testimony loading
how many aircrafts did buhari buy?
How many housing projects all over the country?
What is the state of electricity in your area?
How many roads are been constructed or under construction.
The railways in Nigeria how did you see it?
The second Niger bridge that politicians were using for campaign how can you see it now.
Etc etc etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ministerial Appointments: Buhari Takes Candidates’ List Abroad For Vetting / #theinauguration: See All The #nextlevel Governors In The Country (photos) / Newly Governor Approved Construction of Airport As First Project - Nigerians Rea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.