Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) (36700 Views)

Oil Bunkering: Navy Uncovers Illegal Diesel Depot In Port Harcourt (Video) / Informant Leads Soldiers To Invade Bunkering Depot In Akwa Ibom / Obidients March For Peter Obi In Agbor, Delta State(video & Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:13pm On Sep 01, 2021
tutudesz:

Never Delta North hate APC
It will shock you in 2023.
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by tutudesz: 10:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

APC will never win Delta State,mark my words.
Presently PDP major candidate are from other zone( north and south) and we know the zoning issues will play a major role in who becomes the governor.
The same statement was made about Delta central and PDP lost twice
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by tutudesz: 10:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Serioiously na because of Okowa una no like APC APC gave you a minister, nddc broad member
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by EmmaLege: 2:44am On Sep 02, 2021
Sufferingboy:

No this project was started 34years ago.No be jona work.But we thank buhari for finishing it.

Omo shocked
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by Sufferingboy(f): 7:43am On Sep 02, 2021
bab22:
Pls take note, Igbanke is Edo state.

Which ethnic group own the land?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by Sufferingboy(f): 7:44am On Sep 02, 2021
Westerville:

Nice to see some one from that region,,I'm from Owa-Alero

Welcome sir.
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by Sufferingboy(f): 7:45am On Sep 02, 2021
thatigboman1:
dont mind that boy

Igbos una nor dey tire.Shameless attache.
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by Sufferingboy(f): 7:46am On Sep 02, 2021
musty2245:

That means we can see yr father house in the pics abi undecided

No,I can't see it there now.
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by Sufferingboy(f): 7:48am On Sep 02, 2021
thatigboman1:
who is this one deceiving, owa is agbor joor. U say u speak ika, do u even know the full meaning of ika? 'Indigenous kingdom of agbor', so u speak agbor. While at it, you are all igbos, stop deceiving yourself.

Why you Igbos nor dey shame?

Why una like to dey disgrace unaself?
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by Sufferingboy(f): 7:49am On Sep 02, 2021
Calicoe:

Onye owa oyibu nani? I see you repping home to the fullest

Good morning sir.

2 Likes

Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by Sufferingboy(f): 7:51am On Sep 02, 2021
garfield1:

True,I've always liked agege.I can't forget how he snatched the Mace and easily won election as DSP against the more experienced ike ekeeewmadu.I just fear for him because if he loses the guber race,his political career might be over.whoever apc presents for Senate in central will automatically win that is why keyamo,ogboru and emerhor are jostling...I'll prefer agege goes back to the senate.you can imagine the way he stoutly pushes the interest of delta at the senate plenary...

I just looked at the 2019 delta results again and I discovered that buhari did far better than ogboru which is shocking.it seems a lot of people in apc betrayed ogboru.you can imagine pdp polling 139,000 in a troubled area like warri south west and 63000 in bomadi...agege doesn't need to do much work in delta north except in oshimili north and south and ika north east where pdp polled staggering figures.since okowa is from ika north east,agege can't do much there.he should focus more in oshimili and then try to inflate results from delta central

And you think It will be easy for omo-agege.He just want to waste his money....
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by Sufferingboy(f): 7:59am On Sep 02, 2021
Depressed101:
I know, they are different kingdoms, the owa kingdom in Ika northeast lga and the agbor kingdom in Ika South lga.. But technically when you are referring to the town you say agbor, not owa... Na when you enter town you go know the difference between the two boji boji

Yes,but I want strangers to understand ot better.

Normally because of modern development people now refer Owa as part of agbor.But make no mistake the dein of Agbor does not control that area.The Dein of agbor is not above the Obi of Owa.They are equal.

Anyway,we are all brothers.Even the late wife of the Obi of Owa, late queen "Victory Efeizormor" was from agbor.

Actually owa own the entire boji boji in the olden days,some agbor people came there to farm and owa people gave them the land for free to farm,later they statted dragging owa land.So for peace to reign,owa people divided the land and gave those agbor migrants half side of it.

We are one.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by Sufferingboy(f): 8:03am On Sep 02, 2021
edoairways:

Ukwuani

Bros stop this lie na,you wey be benin man wan cause tribal war between Ika and Ndokwa people.

Beneku bridge and road,na who dey buipd am?

Kwale industrial park na who dey build am?

Make I stop here first.

Face your benin,Esans dey cry of maginalisation in the hand of benin politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by Sufferingboy(f): 8:06am On Sep 02, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

That is the truth,especially delta north.

My prayer is that Ndokwa man should be the deputy in PDP,they have the population to counter,anyblock vote from urhobo for omo-agege......

Okowa for senate........
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by otokx(m): 8:21am On Sep 02, 2021
We need to have a Delta State hangout thread in this nairaland.
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by Sufferingboy(f): 8:27am On Sep 02, 2021
garfield1:

You are right.the riverine areas of delta,rivers and bayelsa are hotbeds of rigging in Nigeria,kano and katsina are learning work...the rigging in rivers and bayelsa have so far been dismembered so delta is the one left.I noticed the rigging capacity of delta south in 2015 polls.about 18 lga results were first released and goodluck had less than 500k votes.when the remaining lgas mostly from delta south were released,he suddenly had 1.2 million.pdp also used results from here to beat ogboru from 2003-2011....in 2019,burutu and warri south west still produced astonishing figures though apc tried to poll 40,000 in the itsekiri wards of warri sw esp ugborodo which gave 22,000 votes to pmb...

Omo agege needs to reach out to Michael diden aka ejele who controls warri north and strike a deal with him.then,he needs to strike a deal with tompolo or manager to neutralize those ijaw votes.he also needs to work closely with ovuozorie Macaulay and Joel Thomas to secure isoko votes.with that,he can easily secure his victory

Tompolo is Ijaw and the current deputy governor of delta is related to tompolo.Tompolo will not betray his relative.
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by Sufferingboy(f): 8:28am On Sep 02, 2021
otokx:
We need to have a Delta State hangout thread in this nairaland.

We something like Delta state development Update.Just like that Anambra thread.
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by garfield1: 8:49am On Sep 02, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Tompolo is Ijaw and the current deputy governor of delta is related to tompolo.Tompolo will not betray his relative.

That is what I I was telling tutusdez but you know permanent interest in politics overrides sentiments
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by Sufferingboy(f): 8:50am On Sep 02, 2021
garfield1:

That is what I I was telling tutusdez but you know permanent interest in politics overrides sentiments

No,Tompolo contributed so much for his relative to become deputy.He can not betray his brother.
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by garfield1: 8:53am On Sep 02, 2021
Sufferingboy:

No,Tompolo contributed so much for his relative to become deputy.He can not betray his brother.

Leave an oh.there is no impossibility in politics.otuaro self might cut a deal with agege
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by Sufferingboy(f): 9:03am On Sep 02, 2021
garfield1:

Leave an oh.there is no impossibility in politics.otuaro self might cut a deal with agege

Okay,make we dey watch how things go unfold.
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by CBNwords(m): 9:12am On Sep 02, 2021
My Opinion

I am an ardent supporter of PDP, but the fact is that the 2023 election will be hotter and tougher than others, though at the later end, PDP will still emerge winner, though the gap won't be that much because Omo Agege has infiltrated Delta north, likes of Nwaoboshi, though Nwaoboshi's political might is being questioned. Oooh sabastine got an appointment as special adviser to the DSP on political matter, and note that this same Sabastine faught tooth and nail with all his might against Victor Nwokolo for the house of rep. Sabastine has enormous supporters from Umunede and Agbor, or let me say enormous supporters in Ika land. The number Sabastine and Nwaoboshi will give may be all that Agege needs, but other factors are still in check- the APC administration has been put in check, APC states are not doing better, FG got worsen during APC tenure, people will prefer to remain with PDP, at least the devil you know is better. So those may hinder the soft rolling of APC.

APC is awakening in Delta, reasons why PDP should stand on both feets.

If the gubernatorial elections are done before presidential, then the tussle will be real, but if after presidential, then the newly elected party will play a major role...

In all, if Okowa plays the game well with sheriff, I see a force that Omo Agege cannot comprehend with. Several political alignments needs to be done... PDP shouldn't concentrate on Delta north coz they will get the majority, they should focus on the south and central.

We go follow them roll the dice, repping PDP all the way! All my fellow PDP faithfuls, let's tighten the grip and be firmly rooted. This time is a time of war and the disgustful APC elements are barking too much...
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by CBNwords(m): 9:15am On Sep 02, 2021
Sufferingboy:

That is the truth,especially delta north.

My prayer is that Ndokwa man should be the deputy in PDP,they have the population to counter,anyblock vote from urhobo for omo-agege......

Okowa for senate........

Yea, he's the only bet for Delta north. E no go hard for am. He's planted many forces in government, it will work to his favor.

I rep Ika nation
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by Sufferingboy(f): 9:18am On Sep 02, 2021
CBNwords:

Yea, he's the only bet for Delta north. E no go hard for am. He's planted many forces in government, it will work to his favor.

I rep Ika nation

Good morning sir,Anyone close to Okowa should tell him to pick a powerful and popular Ndokwa man for deputy,Ndokwa have the population.

Then Okowa himself can go back to senate.
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by CBNwords(m): 9:22am On Sep 02, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Good morning sir,Anyone close to Okowa should tell him to pick a powerful and popular Ndokwa man for deputy,Ndokwa have the population.

Then Okowa himself can go back to senate.

Well-done bro, I believe he knows what best to do, he has advisers. I just pray they don't advice him wrongly.
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by Sufferingboy(f): 9:24am On Sep 02, 2021
CBNwords:
My Opinion

I am an ardent supporter of PDP, but the fact is that the 2023 election will be hotter and tougher than others, though at the later end, PDP will still emerge winner, though the gap won't be that much because Omo Agege has infiltrated Delta north, likes of Nwaoboshi, though Nwaoboshi's political might is being questioned. Oooh sabastine got an appointment as special adviser to the DSP on political matter, and note that this same Sabastine faught tooth and nail with all his might against Victor Nwokolo for the house of rep. Sabastine has enormous supporters from Umunede and Agbor, or let me say enormous supporters in Ika land. The number Sabastine and Nwaoboshi will give may be all that Agege needs, but other factors are still in check- the APC administration has been put in check, APC states are not doing better, FG got worsen during APC tenure, people will prefer to remain with PDP, at least the devil you know is better. So those may hinder the soft rolling of APC.

APC is awakening in Delta, reasons why PDP should stand on both feets.

If the gubernatorial elections are done before presidential, then the tussle will be real, but if after presidential, then the newly elected party will play a major role...

In all, if Okowa plays the game well with sheriff, I see a force that Omo Agege cannot comprehend with. Several political alignments needs to be done... PDP shouldn't concentrate on Delta north coz they will get the majority, they should focus on the south and central.

We go follow them roll the dice, repping PDP all the way! All my fellow PDP faithfuls, let's tighten the grip and be firmly rooted. This time is a time of war and the disgustful APC elements are barking too much...

Which sabastine? Is it Sabastine Okoh?

Bro forget that thing,so you think Ika people will betray okowa and favor omo-agege? Because of sabastine? Look the whole of delta north will vote okowa candidate,Nwoboshi may even betray agege at the end.Urhobos never understand the way Okowa is loved in delta north.

Even Nwaoboshi people nor go vote for am,he will come back to pdp.He is just trying to Hide from effc.
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by Sufferingboy(f): 9:31am On Sep 02, 2021
CBNwords:

Well-done bro, I believe he knows what best to do, he has advisers. I just pray they don't advice him wrongly.

Yes,I pray the wrong people should not advice him.

Picking an Ndokwa man as deputy,will also help his relationship with them stronger and help stop the socalled maginalisation cry from our Ndokwa brothers.......

Okowa visit nairaland and read my post............I wish you well in your political career.
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by CBNwords(m): 9:47am On Sep 02, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Which sabastine? Is it Sabastine Okoh?

Bro forget that thing,so you think Ika people will betray okowa and favor omo-agege? Because of sabastine? Look the whole of delta north will vote okowa candidate,Nwoboshi may even betray agege at the end.Urhobos never understand the way Okowa is loved in delta north.
Even Nwaoboshi people nor go vote for am,he will come back to pdp.He is just trying to Hide from effc.

True Sha.

If Nwaoboshi doesn't come back to PDP before 2023, his career politically is doomed. There'll be nothing for him again

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by edoairways: 11:14am On Sep 02, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Bros stop this lie na,you wey be benin man wan cause tribal war between Ika and Ndokwa people.

Beneku bridge and road,na who dey buipd am?

Kwale industrial park na who dey build am?

Make I stop here first.

Face your benin,Esans dey cry of maginalisation in the hand of benin politicians.
Obiaruku is the headquarter of Ukwuani local government, it is not feeling anything from the state government. I know that place more than you.
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
tutudesz:

Serioiously na because of Okowa una no like APC APC gave you a minister, nddc broad member

Delta north vote the same south east vote. APC can only get vote in Delta central but you see south and north is no go area.
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
[[s]quote author=Sufferingboy post=105407628]

Why you Igbos nor dey shame?

Why una like to dey disgrace unaself?[/quote][/s]

Bini man leave Igbo alone.
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Which tribe is the speaker?

If I call you bini man people will think that I was joking, how can someone who claim ika doesn't know where the Delta State speaker come from. cheesy grin keep exposing and disgracing yourself and bini people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emmanuel Ayodele Slumps And Dies At A Club In Abuja (Photo) / BREAKING: Amosun’s Aide Dies, SSG Injured In Auto Crash / Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.