Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) (36702 Views)

Oil Bunkering: Navy Uncovers Illegal Diesel Depot In Port Harcourt (Video) / Informant Leads Soldiers To Invade Bunkering Depot In Akwa Ibom / Obidients March For Peter Obi In Agbor, Delta State(video & Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by garfield1: 4:26pm On Sep 01, 2021
justosee:

Which useless federal poly? of what use is another poly when we have 3 in delta already?

More development more jobs
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
garfield1:

More development more jobs
Which job will it provide for Deltans? mamaput, labourers and market women job?
Or you think they will employ their lecturers and staff from Delta?
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by richmote: 4:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
justosee:
Why won’t they?
Are there no qualified lectures from delta state ?
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by garfield1: 4:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
justosee:

50% of the teaching and non teaching staffs of any federal institute usually cone from the benefitting state sir

1 Like

Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
richmote:

Why won’t they?
Are there no qualified lectures from delta state ?

Haven't you been seeing what is happening to federal job and other empowerment scheme under this government? How many Southerners are benefiting?
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by richmote: 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
justosee:

Haven't you been seeing what is happening to federal job and other empowerment scheme under this government? How many Southerners are benefiting?
Federal job in a state or Abuja?

1 Like

Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
garfield1:

50% of the teaching and non teaching staffs of any federal institute usually cone from the benefitting state sir
Is there a law that say such? Even if there is, will this government of bigotry obey the law?
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
richmote:

Federal job in a state or Abuja?
Is the Polytechnic own and finance by the state?
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by garfield1: 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
justosee:

Is there a law that say such? Even if there is, will this government of bigotry obey the law?

Oga,that is how it is ohh even in the new federal schools established by buhari.I can show you the staff list of federal Poly's in crs and Benue, majority are indigenes so quit wailing
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
garfield1:

Oga,that is how it is ohh even in the new federal schools established by buhari.I can show you the staff list of federal Poly's in crs and Benue, majority are indigenes so quit wailing
How did you have access to the staff list in the new school establish by Buhari?
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by richmote: 4:53pm On Sep 01, 2021
justosee:
Is the Polytechnic own and finance by the state?
The location is in delta state hence most employees will be from the state. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by loswhite(m): 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
tutudesz:

Edevbie is Ibori candidates, while Sheriff is Okowa candidates. Ibori boys are already doing the underground work for edevbie
Present looter and ex looter are current working to produce the next generation looter.....useless state
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by Westerville: 6:06pm On Sep 01, 2021
Sufferingboy:
Though the railway pass through agbor,but this station is in my home town(owa-oyibu).

We have oil but in abavo,Idumesah,Igbodo,owa-alidima etc and none in agbor communities.

Nice to see some one from that region,,I'm from Owa-Alero
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by edoairways: 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Can you develop everywhere once?

Okay where in delta north is neglected?
Ukwuani
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by Pass11: 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
tutudesz:

Delta south will give 40% while Delta North will give him about 20-30%
Stop saying what you don't know, he won't get 10% in delta north and 20% in south.

1 Like

Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by tutudesz: 7:01pm On Sep 01, 2021
Pass11:

Stop saying what you don't know, he won't get 10% in delta north and 20% in south.
undecided saying what I don't know, are you a politican I should be the telling you to stop saying what you don't know
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by agboghai: 7:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
Sufferingboy:
There is also another train station in Ikaland,It is in Igbanke.
Wene na ni?
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
tutudesz:

Delta south will give 40% while Delta North will give him about 20-30%

Which Delta north will he get the 20-30% from cheesy cheesy mister man he can only get 5% vote from Delta north. Now let me tell you how 2023 game will play out,

APC will choose him and ndokwa man as his deputy while pdp will choose urhobo man and Enuani/ Isoko person as deputy.

Omo can get maybe 60% votes in central, south 15% and north is no go area for APC maybe he can get small vote from ndokwa but not from Enuani and ika.

1 Like

Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
tutudesz:

Not this time around O! PDP is taking our 100% support for granted and we are giving 50%/50% to Apc/PDP
50-50 in Delta State cheesy grin keep dreaming.
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
richmote:

The location is in delta state hence most employees will be from the state. Simple.
Wait till you see the most important positions go to outsiders
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by tutudesz: 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Which Delta north will he get the 20-30% from cheesy cheesy mister man he can only get 5% vote from Delta north. Now let me tell you how 2023 game will play out,

APC will choose him and ndokwa man as his deputy while pdp will choose urhobo man and Enuani/ Isoko person as deputy.

Omo can get maybe 60% votes in central, south 15% and north is no go area for APC maybe he can get small vote from ndokwa but not from Enuani and ika.
Delta south will give 50% to Agege and 50% to PDP.
PDP deputy is coming from Delta North and Ochei will be Agege deputy. Please is there any candidates for deputy in PDP that can beat Ochei
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by tutudesz: 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

50-50 in Delta State cheesy grin keep dreaming.
You really feel PDP will win like before grin rigging election with thugs and money will not work this time around.
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by shedy03(m): 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by biodunid: 8:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
And this is why they wail and keep sponsoring all forms of terrorism. Pindipi know they have no hope when it comes to infrastructure delivery and spending Nigeria's money for Nigeria instead of aloota continua. They just had to change the game to one about security where they know they have enough mercenaries and confused people to use to keep the country boiling but since SI was neutralized has there been any herdsmen wahala in the SW again? Even the SE, NE, NW, NC and every other part of Nigeria will know peace before 2023 in Jesus name. God rules in the affairs of men, nations and generations and the children of belial had better get that into their thick skulls.
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by BananaPeel(m): 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
Sufferingboy:

No where in Ikaland is called,Owa-ewere village.

My hometown is owa-oyibu,the traditional headquarter of Owa kingdom.
Where do you currently reside?
I use the train station alot and I know its location is Owa-Ewere via Owa Oyibu. It will interest you to know that train station is a boundary btw Owa land and Abavo.
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2021
tutudesz:

You really feel PDP will win like before grin rigging election with thugs and money will not work this time around.
We have been hearing this your song since 1999 so is not new.
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
tutudesz:

Delta south will give 50% to Agege and 50% to PDP.
PDP deputy is coming from Delta North and Ochei will be Agege deputy. Please is there any candidates for deputy in PDP that can beat Ochei
I hate nosie making grin let's wait until 2023 by then you will understand the hatred we have for Apc cheesy grin. We don't talk too much.
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by otokx(m): 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

I hate nosie making grin let's wait until 2023 by then you will understand the hatred we have for Apc cheesy grin. We don't talk too much.

is that so?
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by tutudesz: 9:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Never Delta North hate APC
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by tutudesz: 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

We have been hearing this your song since 1999 so is not new.
I am a PDP man, but the truth must be said. We saw the vote APC got last election and if PDP should pick the wrong candidate, APC will win
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by otokx(m): 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
Let us see what happens in neighbouring Anambra state.
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
tutudesz:

I am a PDP man, but the truth must be said. We saw the vote APC got last election and if PDP should pick the wrong candidate, APC will win
APC will never win Delta State,mark my words.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Faces Of Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Civilian JTF In Borno. Pics / 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi / Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.