Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence (22881 Views)

Davido Tries Using His Voice To Oppress Dababy, See What Dababy Does / Picture Of Wizkid Performing In Botswana Despite News Of A Poor Turnout / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by Austine567(m): 8:20am On Sep 01, 2021
I just love tems part in that song, i no even hear wetin big wiz dey talk
Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by KingDash: 8:21am On Sep 01, 2021
Olamilekxy:

G
this one na essen oh
Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by chatinent: 8:21am On Sep 01, 2021
Yoruba song.

1 Like

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by Hopebringer: 8:21am On Sep 01, 2021
[s]
sunshineV:
wizkid has raise the bar so high, froggie and odogwu cant touch in years to come. next year, wizkid will turn grammy to headies
[/s]

Trash talking nonsense.

Yet odogwu is the world renowned star

WizKid is trash, tems made this song a hit

4 Likes

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by Barryseal: 8:22am On Sep 01, 2021
midolian:
Nonsense

Without Tems, no essence. Call it freestyle or whatever, if Tems isn't on the track, better change the title

tems really owned that track.

5 Likes

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by sunshineV(f): 8:22am On Sep 01, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Complete and absolute trash!

All I dey hear na

Niggà

Bitchass niggà

Fûck blablabla
go to school and learn u say na 2odd sure pass, now lookatew
Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by sunshineV(f): 8:24am On Sep 01, 2021
Raydos:
All thanks goes to Tems
ur tears go give me jedi-jedi

6 Likes

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by Acjohn(m): 8:24am On Sep 01, 2021
I didnt hear on thing that man said apart from Nigger

1 Like

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by freemi(m): 8:25am On Sep 01, 2021
Were is the cover. Songs doesn't relate in anywy

1 Like

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by sunshineV(f): 8:25am On Sep 01, 2021
Hopebringer:
Tems made that track a hit , WizKid is just an average artist. Tems is the real talent
i knw 30mb wont like dis

1 Like

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by Akpuobi1: 8:25am On Sep 01, 2021
CAN YOU IMAGINE
Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:27am On Sep 01, 2021
Hopebringer:
Tems made that track a hit , WizKid is just an average artist. Tems is the real talent
obviously, your mental capability is in doubt
Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by GeneralPula: 8:27am On Sep 01, 2021
midolian:
Nonsense

Without Tems, no essence. Call it freestyle or whatever, if Tems isn't on the track, better change the title

You’re right..

The babe was behind the whole sauce with her unique vibes..

5 Likes

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by UncleKoboko: 8:27am On Sep 01, 2021
sunshineV:
go to school and learn u say na 2odd sure pass, now lookatew
Hoe poe nu

Who opened your cage?

2 Likes

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by Olamilekxy(m): 8:28am On Sep 01, 2021
Hopebringer:

Why tems doesn't make her own track hit ? Or she no get single or EP why dey no blow like essence?
You just a piece of shit!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by sunshineV(f): 8:29am On Sep 01, 2021
Hopebringer:
[s][/s]

Trash talking nonsense.

Yet odogwu is the world renowned star

WizKid is trash, temsad.this song a hit
even odogwu wants to be big as big wiz. made in lagos is still no1 on world album chartgrin

10 Likes

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 01, 2021
He mentioned *Niggas* like 3000 times embarassed
Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by sunshineV(f): 8:31am On Sep 01, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Hoe poe nu

Who opened your cage?
uncle go rest in peace
Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by GeneralPula: 8:31am On Sep 01, 2021
sunshineV:
wizkid has raise the bar so high, froggie and odogwu cant touch in years to come. next year, wizkid will turn grammy to headies

Overhype, nah hin una go use kill wizkid carrier..

Person never win any Grammy, una don dey misyarn..

People wey don collect Grammy multiple times self no dey misyarn..

Dababy just recorded a song with Davido, not yet released tho. Can’t speak of Burna boy, but you see davido, his a gallant man on his own..

Wizkid isn’t better than davido in anything, aside from maybe voice..

4 Likes

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by Oluwaseunbandur: 8:34am On Sep 01, 2021
Wizzy to the world
Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by Hopebringer: 8:34am On Sep 01, 2021
sunshineV:
even odogwu wants to be big as big wiz. made in lagos is still no1 on world album chartgrin

Do you even understand what world music chart or rather should I say genre is?

So many kids on this forum.. so in your mind the album is number 1 in the world ?

Kai what a........

2 Likes

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by Hopebringer: 8:35am On Sep 01, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
obviously, your mental capability is in doubt

Another thug on the loose
Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by sunshineV(f): 8:35am On Sep 01, 2021
GeneralPula:

Overhype, nah hin una go use kill wizkid carrier..

Person never win any Grammy, una don dey misyarn..

People wey don collect Grammy multiple times self no dey misyarn..

Dababy just recorded a song with Davido, not yet released tho. Can’t speak of Burna boy, but you see davido, his a gallant man on his own..

Wizkid isn’t better than davido in anything, aside from maybe voice..
lol the grammy wizkid received na grammy lite abi? oga grammy website says otherwise. big wiz deserves all the hype he's getting. u think being no1 on world album chart and owning the most shazamed song in the us na by shouting shekpe?

3 Likes

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by sunshineV(f): 8:37am On Sep 01, 2021
Hopebringer:

Do you even understand what world music chart or rather should I say genre is?

So many kids on this forum.. so in your mind the album is number 1 in the world ?

Kai what a........
what i said is very simple bt ur brain is twisted like the 30bg necklace
Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by ikllbrokehoes(m): 8:38am On Sep 01, 2021
Austine567:
I just love tems part in that song, i no even hear wetin big wiz dey talk
Obviously tems part is my favorite, she killed it mehn.
Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by PoTTV: 8:39am On Sep 01, 2021
post=105374928:
Wow shocked
Da baby killed it mehn!
Wtf!
Gbedu wey dey burst brain.
Everybody allova the world � just love this song scatter,
STARBOY carry go,
You don't need no other bodyyyy....

Wizkid : Essence.

Coincidentally, that is the song all of us @[/b] are jamming in this PH traffic right now.
Sing along awon eyan [b]STARBOY
Dem MANNA on da beat.....

Ohh naa naa
Omo je ka shi ge ge whoa
Ohh naa naa
Omo ge wa j'ogede, whoa
Ohh naa naa
Girl I no go let you go
Ohh naa naa
Omo je ka shi ge ge whoa
Say I wanna leave you in the mornin'
But I need you now, yeah, yeah
I find you, I give you all you needin'
I know you what you like
I feel it comin'
Time is of the essence
I tried to teach you
But I might need some lessons
I need to give it all
I tried to leave but I can't
I don't know why, you're the one
Turn me out of my mind
You don't need no other body
Only you fi hold my body
Only you fi hold my body
Say na me dey mess up your mind
And na me dey make you free up your mind
Say your body talk to me nice
Say na my love, you dey need for your life
Yeah our love no be lie
See yeah we dey together yeah day and night
Yeah if I leave you go kpai
Yeah if you leave I go kpai (oh, oh whoa)
I'm strokin' your body, baby
Lovin' your body, baby
As you're whinin' your body, baby, so crazy
Lovin' your body, baby
Gyal iwo ni temi
I just wanna let you know, ohh
Hope every day that I dey by you
Only you fi hold my body
Only you fi hold my body
Baby, baby
Everybody used to say
No one loves you like this
No one wants you the same way
Love 'til the mornin'
My head wan' to turn from your lovin'
I just wanna get you beside me (whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa)
Gave you all you need, gave you all you need
Gave you all, you give me all you need
Give you all you need, gave you all
Make ah give you all you need
Every touch you need, give you all
Make ah give you all you need, baby
Yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah
You don't need no other body (whoa, whoa, whoa)
Only you fi hold my body
Only you fi hold my body (yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah)
Baby girl I want you there
Girl I want you there
Promise to treat your love fair
Whoa-whoa, whoa-whoa
When we touch, how we connect
Whoa-whoa, whoa-whoa
Said this love, have no regret
Whoa-whoa, yeah-yeah
This man abi woman sef... how you dey get time to type all these things? Don't you have some meat to grill and customers to attend to?

7 Likes

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by Hopebringer: 8:39am On Sep 01, 2021
sunshineV:
what i said is very simple bt ur brain is twisted like the 30bg necklace

Another thug on the loose grin

3 Likes

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by Princeton92(m): 8:41am On Sep 01, 2021
googlepikins:
Nice one though.

Meanwhile

E wan use style marry her bah
Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by The5DME(m): 8:42am On Sep 01, 2021
Dababy with his fast rapping.
Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by Unibener: 8:44am On Sep 01, 2021
True Love is better than Essence.
But People just keep hyping Essense.
Your Love keeps me Warm, unconditional....

1 Like

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by Pumpumking: 8:44am On Sep 01, 2021
Sede99:
Wizkid is now a superstar

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Vast Of Bracket Welcome Party After Undergoing Cancer Treatment / Mobolaji Abiodun Momodu Celebrates 50th Birthday In Grand Style (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.