Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence (22883 Views)

Davido Tries Using His Voice To Oppress Dababy, See What Dababy Does / Picture Of Wizkid Performing In Botswana Despite News Of A Poor Turnout / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:46am On Sep 01, 2021
Hopebringer:

Another thug on the loose

tryna diss Hendrix that will prolly get you killed??
Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by Pumpumking: 8:47am On Sep 01, 2021
Sede99:
Wizkid is now a superstar

...u juss finding out wisskid is superstar in 2021...correct?
.bro do u have telivision sir?(no oofense
angry

1 Like

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by GloryCardinal(m): 8:48am On Sep 01, 2021
Olosho politician by now this one have booked Maria to be his sugar babe
googlepikins:
Nice one though.

Meanwhile
Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by Alaganature09(m): 8:49am On Sep 01, 2021
grin

PoTTV:
This man abi woman sef... how you dey get time to type all these things? Don't you have some meat to grill and customers to attend to?
Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by yetunsbay(m): 8:49am On Sep 01, 2021
midolian:
Nonsense

Without Tems, no essence. Call it freestyle or whatever, if Tems isn't on the track, better change the title
pained

2 Likes

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by aro360: 8:51am On Sep 01, 2021
dababy wey use davido catch cruise say e pay am 30million for feature na just drop for free on wizkid ....lol life no balance

2 Likes

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by yetunsbay(m): 8:51am On Sep 01, 2021
Hopebringer:
Tems made that track a hit , WizKid is just an average artist. Tems is the real talent
I laugh you

1 Like

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by Unibener: 8:52am On Sep 01, 2021
GeneralPula:

Overhype, nah hin una go use kill wizkid carrier..

Person never win any Grammy, una don dey misyarn..

People wey don collect Grammy multiple times self no dey misyarn..

Dababy just recorded a song with Davido, not yet released tho. Can’t speak of Burna boy, but you see davido, his a gallant man on his own..

Wizkid and Burna are a league above Davido for now.
Their Albums made more sense.
They are getting more International Recognition.
Forget the Grammy seff.
Davido get work to do.

Even If Dem chop all the Tomatoes Them no go ketchup

2 Likes

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by Chimatesky64: 8:52am On Sep 01, 2021
another grammy award for wizkid is loading cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by Raydos: 8:54am On Sep 01, 2021
sunshineV:
ur tears go give me jedi-jedi

Whatever!!
Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by Egein(m): 8:54am On Sep 01, 2021
Drake is not a US rapper. He's Canadian.
Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:54am On Sep 01, 2021
midolian:
Nonsense

Without Tems, no essence. Call it freestyle or whatever, if Tems isn't on the track, better change the title

Ogbeni go and die, Tems that u didn't know, until essence came out, now no essence no Tems, lol go and Bleep off

3 Likes

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by Pyhonist: 8:55am On Sep 01, 2021
FarahAideed:

Has always been a superstar before Dababy

You’re right. Who tha f*ck is Dadaby

1 Like

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:56am On Sep 01, 2021
Hopebringer:
Tems made that track a hit , WizKid is just an average artist. Tems is the real talent

grin grin grin cry cry, ur fav feature every American artist, still no where to be found, ooo ur artist even Tems with Khalid no where to be found

2 Likes

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by Unibener: 8:59am On Sep 01, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

Ogbeni go and die, Tems that u didn't know, until essence came out, now no essence no Tems, lol go and Bleep off

Oga You funny o, Try Me was a Hit, Damages was a banger.
Even Chris Brown and some other international artistes were acknowledging her works.
She finish work for Essense.
Wizkid really Sabi feature people sha

1 Like

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by Lordofalmajiri(f): 9:01am On Sep 01, 2021
Tems try for wizkid sha
Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by TheSupleemLeada(m): 9:02am On Sep 01, 2021
post=105374928:
Wow shocked
Da baby killed it mehn!
Wtf!
Gbedu wey dey burst brain.
Everybody allova the world � just love this song scatter,
STARBOY carry go,
You don't need no other bodyyyy....

Wizkid : Essence.

Coincidentally, that is the song all of us @[/b] are jamming in this PH traffic right now.
Sing along awon eyan [b]STARBOY
Dem MANNA on da beat.....

Ohh naa naa
Omo je ka shi ge ge whoa
Ohh naa naa
Omo ge wa j'ogede, whoa
Ohh naa naa
Girl I no go let you go
Ohh naa naa
Omo je ka shi ge ge whoa
Say I wanna leave you in the mornin'
But I need you now, yeah, yeah
I find you, I give you all you needin'
I know you what you like
I feel it comin'
Time is of the essence
I tried to teach you
But I might need some lessons
I need to give it all
I tried to leave but I can't
I don't know why, you're the one
Turn me out of my mind
You don't need no other body
Only you fi hold my body
Only you fi hold my body
Say na me dey mess up your mind
And na me dey make you free up your mind
Say your body talk to me nice
Say na my love, you dey need for your life
Yeah our love no be lie
See yeah we dey together yeah day and night
Yeah if I leave you go kpai
Yeah if you leave I go kpai (oh, oh whoa)
I'm strokin' your body, baby
Lovin' your body, baby
As you're whinin' your body, baby, so crazy
Lovin' your body, baby
Gyal iwo ni temi
I just wanna let you know, ohh
Hope every day that I dey by you
Only you fi hold my body
Only you fi hold my body
Baby, baby
Everybody used to say
No one loves you like this
No one wants you the same way
Love 'til the mornin'
My head wan' to turn from your lovin'
I just wanna get you beside me (whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa)
Gave you all you need, gave you all you need
Gave you all, you give me all you need
Give you all you need, gave you all
Make ah give you all you need
Every touch you need, give you all
Make ah give you all you need, baby
Yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah
You don't need no other body (whoa, whoa, whoa)
Only you fi hold my body
Only you fi hold my body (yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah)
Baby girl I want you there
Girl I want you there
Promise to treat your love fair
Whoa-whoa, whoa-whoa
When we touch, how we connect
Whoa-whoa, whoa-whoa
Said this love, have no regret
Whoa-whoa, yeah-yeah

Agbalagba like you.... early this morning. Smh

1 Like

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:02am On Sep 01, 2021
Hopebringer:
[s][/s]

Trash talking nonsense.

Yet odogwu is the world renowned star

WizKid is trash, tems made this song a hit

Ur papa make the song a hit, sometimes I wonder how u modafuckers reason, OBO feature the whole American nothing blow, wizkid feature Tems, e blow now nah Tems make the song a hit, I forget to add khalid feature OBo and Tems, e no pass Khalid house grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by Pumpumking: 9:04am On Sep 01, 2021
midolian:
Nonsense

^^^^u homebase people so bush u disgrase Nigeria....it is called a REMIX gadddddemit...Google remix!!(no oofense) angry
Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by becky39000(m): 9:05am On Sep 01, 2021
post=105374928:
Wow shocked
Da baby killed it mehn!
Wtf!
Gbedu wey dey burst brain.
Everybody allova the world � just love this song scatter,
STARBOY carry go,
You don't need no other bodyyyy....

Wizkid : Essence.

Coincidentally, that is the song all of us @[/b] are jamming in this PH traffic right now.
Sing along awon eyan [b]STARBOY
Dem MANNA on da beat.....

Ohh naa naa
Omo je ka shi ge ge whoa
Ohh naa naa
Omo ge wa j'ogede, whoa
Ohh naa naa
Girl I no go let you go
Ohh naa naa
Omo je ka shi ge ge whoa
Say I wanna leave you in the mornin'
But I need you now, yeah, yeah
I find you, I give you all you needin'
I know you what you like
I feel it comin'
Time is of the essence
I tried to teach you
But I might need some lessons
I need to give it all
I tried to leave but I can't
I don't know why, you're the one
Turn me out of my mind
Only you fi hold my body
Only you fi hold my body
Say na me dey mess up your mind
And na me dey make you free up your mind
Say your body talk to me nice
Say na my love, you dey need for your life
Yeah our love no be lie
See yeah we dey together yeah day and night
Yeah if I leave you go kpai
Yeah if you leave I go kpai (oh, oh whoa)
I'm strokin' your body, baby
Lovin' your body, baby
As you're whinin' your body, baby, so crazy
Lovin' your body, baby
Gyal iwo ni temi
I just wanna let you know, ohh
Hope every day that I dey by you
Only you fi hold my body
Only you fi hold my body
Baby, baby
Everybody used to say
No one loves you like this
No one wants you the same way
Love 'til the mornin'
My head wan' to turn from your lovin'
I just wanna get you beside me (whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa)
Gave you all you need, gave you all you need
Gave you all, you give me all you need
Give you all you need, gave you all
Make ah give you all you need
Every touch you need, give you all
Make ah give you all you need, baby
Yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah
You don't need no other body (whoa, whoa, whoa)
Only you fi hold my body
Only you fi hold my body (yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah)
Baby girl I want you there
Girl I want you there
Promise to treat your love fair
Whoa-whoa, whoa-whoa
When we touch, how we connect
Whoa-whoa, whoa-whoa
Said this love, have no regret
Whoa-whoa, yeah-yeah

Joblessness undecided
Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:06am On Sep 01, 2021
Unibener:

Oga You funny o, Try Me was a Hit, Damages was a banger.
Even Chris Brown and some other international artistes were acknowledging her works.
She finish work for Essense.
Wizkid really Sabi feature people sha

All these songs wey u mention, blow inside naija, dey no even any award sef, but u re tryna tell me that essence blow was her effort not bigWiz that owns the song grin grin

Chris brown acknowledge her work after or before essence? grin grin

Stop hating on wizzy, I still remember Khalid feature OBo and Tems on a song, but I didn't know the song because e no blow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by SpatialKing(m): 9:08am On Sep 01, 2021
He did it better than Wizkid and Tems
Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:09am On Sep 01, 2021
Hopebringer:

Do you even understand what world music chart or rather should I say genre is?

So many kids on this forum.. so in your mind the album is number 1 in the world ?

Kai what a........

You're the kid bro, u don't know anything.
Yeah number 1 album

1 Like

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by Bamzyriches451: 9:12am On Sep 01, 2021
Only one Ewure in nigeria music industry, others are upcoming
Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by Unibener: 9:12am On Sep 01, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

All these songs wey u mention, blow inside naija, dey no even any award sef, but u re tryna tell me that essence blow was her effort not bigWiz that owns the song grin grin

Chris brown acknowledge her work after or before essence? grin grin

Stop hating on wizzy, I still remember Khalid feature OBo and Tems on a song, but I didn't know the song because e no blow.

Big Wiz tried but Tems carried the song.
The same way he allowed Marley to dominate Blessed.
Wizkid Sabi feature people Aswear.
Wizkid is a legend sha.
I'm a Burna Fan, notin concern me with the E choke crooner
Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by Unibener: 9:13am On Sep 01, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

You're the kid bro, u don't know anything.
Yeah number 1 album

Which Number is DONDA?
Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:19am On Sep 01, 2021
Unibener:

Which Number is DONDA?

Donda wey came out day before yesterday, before billboard go list am nah next week Monday bro.

1 Like

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 01, 2021
aro360:
dababy wey use davido catch cruise say e pay am 30million for feature na just drop for free on wizkid ....lol life no balance
Wizzy just dey get free promo and he didn't need to famz Dababy all over socio media.
Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by Mosopzy23: 9:24am On Sep 01, 2021
Wizkid is currently the wave of the moment internationally.

Do you want to work from home, office or anywhere without any stress and still make considerable income. All you need is an internet enabled phone with a targeted audience. Check my signature for the right plug.
Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 01, 2021
Hopebringer:
What are you even saying? Stop assuming and pay him his accolade, every single thing Tem said on that song was definitely built and imagined by wizkid. What he wants is what she did,its he song and he dictates how high and low her vocals is. Wizkid is Essence and Essence is Wizkid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dababy Does A Video Cover Of Wizkid's Essence by Kingpin1000: 9:38am On Sep 01, 2021
GeneralPula:

Overhype, nah hin una go use kill wizkid carrier..

Person never win any Grammy, una don dey misyarn..

People wey don collect Grammy multiple times self no dey misyarn..

Dababy just recorded a song with Davido, not yet released tho. Can’t speak of Burna boy, but you see davido, his a gallant man on his own..

Wizkid isn’t better than davido in anything, aside from maybe voice..
But if wizkid has a better voice than Davido. It means He is better than Davido, abi no be voice them dey use sing?..
When Davido dropped a better time album the publicity was so much that everyone was feeling the vibes. Wizkid dropped His made in lagos album but the hype and publicity wasn't that much.. I listened to the 2 albums and told a friend Wizkids songs would last longer than Davidos song.. today na only Davido fans dey listen to FEM.. learn one thing from wizkid " do not blow your trumpet" just let your talent do the Job.. to be sincere ESSENCE can stand toe to toe with any track in the world this year.. the vibes no be here.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emzy, Ned Nwoko's Son: 'Shan George Asked For My Father's Number' / France Immortalises Zidane Headbutt With Statue (Picture) / Runtown And Selena Leath Welcome Baby Boy In Los Angeles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.