Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

This Is How To Put Goat To Sleep - Unbelievable Nigerian Science! - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / This Is How To Put Goat To Sleep - Unbelievable Nigerian Science! (36460 Views)

Importing Nigerian Goat To African Store / What Is The Best Breed Of Goat To Rear In Your Backyard / Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How To Put Goat To Sleep - Unbelievable Nigerian Science! by Heroicvic(m): 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2023
ppogba:

It is wonderful to know it is an Igbo man of Ebonyi origin that is castigating Yorubas for having too much Juju.

Best of luck sir.

I'm not castigating nor reprimanding them brr
Don't bring nonsense tribal war into it😂

I use to go to their osun river shrine more than I go to church

Nawa for una o
Re: This Is How To Put Goat To Sleep - Unbelievable Nigerian Science! by Dzzzz: 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
Klington:

I know that from the right side of your brain, nothing left and from the left side, nothing is right.

You've seeing update on how to steal innocent goats that's why you are foaming from both sides of your smelling mouth.
...What have you ever experimented in your life?..Ordinary to make eba you no go sabi..Talking about so called “precious time”like you have any!!..Mr precious time use out and travel out of space idiot..
Re: This Is How To Put Goat To Sleep - Unbelievable Nigerian Science! by airsaylongcome: 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
CHIGIM:

There is nothing supernatural about this u urself can try it.

I'm not saying is supernatural. On the contrary I'm insinuating that it doesn't look consistently repeatable which is why they did not show it when they started placing it on the goat

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Put Goat To Sleep - Unbelievable Nigerian Science! by ppogba: 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
Heroicvic:

I'm not castigating nor reprimanding them brr
Don't bring nonsense tribal war into it😂

I use to go to their osun river shrine more than I go to church

Nawa for una o

You are not castigating them, reprimanding them and not bringing tribal nonsense war into it but find it easy to single them out of all the tribes in Nigeria when talking about Juju all because you are from the land of the saints.

Once again, best of luck.
Re: This Is How To Put Goat To Sleep - Unbelievable Nigerian Science! by HRMK: 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2023
Klington:
If it's not joblessness, I don't know why anyone would want waste his/her precious time trying to put goat to sleep.

IF ITS YOUR SOURCE OF LIVELIHOOD,YOU WONT MIND DOING IT!
Re: This Is How To Put Goat To Sleep - Unbelievable Nigerian Science! by Klington: 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2023
Dzzzz:
...What have you ever experimented in your life?..Ordinary to make eba you no go sabi..Talking about so called “precious time”like you have any!!..Mr precious time use out and travel out of space idiot..

Low grade !mbec!le.....
I'm not the cause of your frustrations.
Re: This Is How To Put Goat To Sleep - Unbelievable Nigerian Science! by Dzzzz: 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2023
Klington:

Low grade !mbec!le.....
I'm not the cause of your frustrations.
..😂😂You can’t even be..If you was you for done dey 6ft
Re: This Is How To Put Goat To Sleep - Unbelievable Nigerian Science! by BalogunIdowu(m): 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2023
ZUKKYY:
shocked I think of doing same to my landlord goats that have been disturbing the whole compound

Send the video when you do it.
But we don't want to see a post say them send you packing cos of goat - like "Penelope"the lizard o grin grin grin
Re: This Is How To Put Goat To Sleep - Unbelievable Nigerian Science! by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
MorataFC:
This thread was created in September 2021 and made the front page in July 2023 even the OP never thought this topic will make it to Fp.
Never loses hope, there is hope for you.
Job 14:7-9
it is going viral now on WhatsApp I watched it 3days ago on WhatsApp
Re: This Is How To Put Goat To Sleep - Unbelievable Nigerian Science! by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
Heroicvic:
Don't argue with me when I say Yoruba people get juju/jazz pass

Especially osun and ekiti state
Oba after osogbo. (osun)
Efon alaaye after ijebujesa (ekiti)
hmmmn how do you know? You are also a customer
Re: This Is How To Put Goat To Sleep - Unbelievable Nigerian Science! by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2023
Opanka44:
Good morning to all Nairaland family members . May this new week be a Blessed one for us IJN
Amen
Re: This Is How To Put Goat To Sleep - Unbelievable Nigerian Science! by Opanka44(m): 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Amen

Good afternoon ma, I will be glad if u can Help me something to buy food pls. My kids(two) are starving.
Re: This Is How To Put Goat To Sleep - Unbelievable Nigerian Science! by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
Opanka44:

Good afternoon ma, I will be glad if u can Help me something to buy food pls. My kids(two) are starving.
before man and God my father just died he's in the mortuary we are all gathering money for his burial this Thursday
Re: This Is How To Put Goat To Sleep - Unbelievable Nigerian Science! by Opanka44(m): 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
before man and God my father just died he's in the mortuary we are all gathering money for his burial this Thursday

OMG!! I'm sorry about this. I condole with you and encourage u to be strong. May his soul rest in peace Ma.
Re: This Is How To Put Goat To Sleep - Unbelievable Nigerian Science! by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2023
Opanka44:

OMG!! I'm sorry about this. I condole with you and encourage u to be strong. May his soul rest in peace Ma. I lost mine about 23years ago when I was jus a year old
Eyah, thanks so much

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Put Goat To Sleep - Unbelievable Nigerian Science! by Heroicvic(m): 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
hmmmn how do you know? You are also a customer

🙄

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Put Goat To Sleep - Unbelievable Nigerian Science! by Heroicvic(m): 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2023
ppogba:

You are not castigating them, reprimanding them and not bringing tribal nonsense war into it but find it easy to single them out of all the tribes in Nigeria when talking about Juju all because you are from the land of the saints.

Once again, best of luck.

English comprehension is a big problem for you
Do you want me to translate it to Yoruba for you?

Ninu gbogbo eya to wa ni nijeeria, Yoruba nio ni oogun ju laarin won

Meaning.. among the tribe in Nigeria (all) Yoruba tribe has the most traditional power commonly referred to as juju or jazz

Bye
Re: This Is How To Put Goat To Sleep - Unbelievable Nigerian Science! by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2023
Heroicvic:

🙄
actually I'm from ijebu jesa
Re: This Is How To Put Goat To Sleep - Unbelievable Nigerian Science! by Neddyogu(m): 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2023
Klington:
If it's not joblessness, I don't know why anyone would want waste his/her precious time trying to put goat to sleep.

Maybe that’s his job. Maybe he’s a goat herder abi shepherd.
Re: This Is How To Put Goat To Sleep - Unbelievable Nigerian Science! by musicwriter(m): 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
Heroicvic:
Don't argue with me when I say Yoruba people get juju/jazz pass

Especially osun and ekiti state
Oba after osogbo. (osun)
Efon alaaye after ijebujesa (ekiti)

You're right, as long as you understand that there's nothing spiritual or supernatural about Jazz/Juju as you can see for yourself.

Jazz/Juju is the way our ancestors interpreted what's now called "science" by Western culture.

Nothing on earth is spiritual or supernatural. Everything could be explained by science or metaphysics.

By the way, the problem we have today in Africa is that our science is stuck in the past because we have no self inspired system of education to unleash our geniuses in our own image and language. Unleashing our intellect would mean using this same "juju/jazz" to produce a marketable "put your goat to sleep" product that we can ship to the rest of the world to buy.

Intellectual slavery is the worst legacy of colonialism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How To Put Goat To Sleep - Unbelievable Nigerian Science! by Thelastjoker(m): 8:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
Stealing mode activated
op thanks for this information
Re: This Is How To Put Goat To Sleep - Unbelievable Nigerian Science! by Heroicvic(m): 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
musicwriter:

You're right, as long as you understand that there's nothing spiritual or supernatural about Jazz/Juju as you can see for yourself.

Jazz/Juju is the way our ancestors interpreted what's now called "science" by Western culture.

Nothing on earth is spiritual or supernatural. Everything could be explained by science or metaphysics.

By the way, the problem we have today in Africa is that our science is stuck in the past because we have no self inspired system of education to unleash our geniuses in our own image and language. Unleashing our intellect would mean using this same "juju/jazz" to produce a marketable "put your goat to sleep" product that we can ship to the rest of the world to buy.

I beg to differ
Science and juju are two different things
And science don't have the answer and explanation for juju

Juju power lies in the mouth/tongue
And don't ever say there's nothing spiritual about juju, I mean ever again
Re: This Is How To Put Goat To Sleep - Unbelievable Nigerian Science! by Heroicvic(m): 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
actually I'm from ijebu jesa

I've lived in ijebu jesa, one upstairs like that in front of king palace 🥰
Re: This Is How To Put Goat To Sleep - Unbelievable Nigerian Science! by emmaodet: 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2023
musicwriter:

So so true
Re: This Is How To Put Goat To Sleep - Unbelievable Nigerian Science! by musicwriter(m): 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2023
Heroicvic:

I beg to differ
Science and juju are two different things
And science don't have the answer and explanation for juju

Juju power lies in the mouth/tongue
And don't ever say there's nothing spiritual about juju, I mean ever again

You obviously don't know anything about me. What if I tell you I grew up on top of jazz? But the problem is that you all don't actually understand what it is.

The sleeping goats there is all the juju/jazz is about. It's nothing else, except if you interpret it as jazz/juju to someone who doesn't understand the science or juju/jazz.

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Put Goat To Sleep - Unbelievable Nigerian Science! by ddeola: 1:46am On Jul 04, 2023
Hmm... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is How To Put Goat To Sleep - Unbelievable Nigerian Science! by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:29am On Jul 04, 2023
Heroicvic:

I've lived in ijebu jesa, one upstairs like that in front of king palace 🥰
really that is odo afin area our house is closer to Palace too.
Re: This Is How To Put Goat To Sleep - Unbelievable Nigerian Science! by Caseless: 8:14am On Jul 04, 2023
This nonsense has started again, right? They're abusing those animals.
Re: This Is How To Put Goat To Sleep - Unbelievable Nigerian Science! by Heroicvic(m): 9:02am On Jul 04, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
really that is odo afin area our house is closer to Palace too.

Yeah I love the place and the electricity was great ...
Re: This Is How To Put Goat To Sleep - Unbelievable Nigerian Science! by billyG(m): 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2023
Nothing new here, i have learnt how to put even chicken to sleep 15yra ago.all animals except humans cover their faces they remain a calm.
Re: This Is How To Put Goat To Sleep - Unbelievable Nigerian Science! by Captain6(m): 8:26am On Jul 09, 2023
Chidibe212:

It's no voodoo or juju... it's more like suddenly blindfolding a human being that sees. The person will just be and remain in one place to avoid hitting obstacles or moreso.

I wonder if a blinded goat is expected to move around as before...
Exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How Palm Oil Is Produced Locally / We Can Help You to Establish Cereal, Root,Tuber and horticultural Farms . / How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.