Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? (37088 Views)

See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) / This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday / Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by sholay4star: 12:08pm On Jun 24, 2023
With no visible house on sight, the bee will just fly around then land a deadly sting, we've chased them from 2 hives so far, any idea of what can be done? Sadly, I'm always their target.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuy_hF0YssA

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by id4sho(m): 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2023
You invasion specie, Their territory cheesy. bia, b kiaful undecided

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2023
Wow, sorry about that. You should try all those bug repellent body spray. You'll spray it on your body and bees or mosquitos or other insects won't come near you.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by superCleanworks(m): 12:42pm On Jun 24, 2023
sholay4star:
With no visible house on sight, the bee will just fly around then land a deadly sting, we've chased them from 2 hives so far, any idea of what can be done? Sadly, I'm always their target.

Bees hate smoke. Burn some wet leafs/grass or anything that can generate smoke and make sure it is under their hive. do this for days and they will relocate

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by staga: 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
You are actually in their space. They are angry.
You need to find a way to either push them off or cohabit with them peacefully.

21 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by waka2: 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2023
That's an opportunity to start bee farming, it's a blessing you didn't bargain for, I think.

122 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by NobleSeed(m): 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2023
na their territory you dey boss.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by rainmoredays: 7:25pm On Jun 24, 2023
HOW MANY MONIKERS DOES THIS OGA HAVE ON NAIRALAND.

HABA

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by IamAsiri: 11:04am On Jun 25, 2023
rainmoredays:
HOW MANY MONIKERS DOES THIS OGA HAVE ON NAIRALAND.

HABA

I tire o. It is really irritating.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by TOBILOBA2023(m): 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2023
waka2:
That's an opportunity to start bee farming, it's a blessing you didn't bargain for, I think.

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by Foodqueen(f): 4:04am On Jun 26, 2023
Unless u take away their queen, they won't leave your site.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by Sablexxxtoons: 6:28am On Jun 26, 2023
Don't wear any thing like perfume or with strong or floral scent..it attracts bees.

13 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by Ade3131: 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2023
sholay4star:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuy_hF0YssA

Where's your farm located and how big is the bee hive? I feel you can call those into commercial apiary to come pick the bees up.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by chukskafor(m): 10:48am On Jun 27, 2023
Foodqueen:
Unless u take away their queen, they won't leave your site.
The advice above is a highway to the grave, act on it at your own peril

36 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by mariahAngel(f): 11:15am On Jun 27, 2023
Whatever you do, do not kill them.
It is crime against nature.

Maybe you're destined to own a bee farm, who knows? cheesy
You can find out how to make them work for you (by producing honey).

11 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by Johnboom: 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2023
You are sitting on a gold mine and yet you are complaining. Bee makes your crop to grow well. Why can't you use the opportunity to have your own bee hive?

19 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by Jesusmystrength(f): 11:28am On Jul 19, 2023
Sorry o
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by kereman1: 11:28am On Jul 19, 2023
That does look like the mark of a bee sting, ur arm sud be swollen by now.

Maybe tse-tse fly.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by madridguy(m): 11:29am On Jul 19, 2023
cheesy
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by sofeo(m): 11:29am On Jul 19, 2023
Ooooopps
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by Ayobeck(m): 11:29am On Jul 19, 2023
Due to high price of fuel..nobody dis fuel no affect even mosquito go still bite una.mk u no dull
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by ecolime(m): 11:30am On Jul 19, 2023
Ayobeck:
Due to high price of fuel..nobody dis fuel no affect even mosquito go still bite una.mk u no dull
Every living and non-living thing for Naija dey vex. Frustration don catch those bees.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by ImoleNaija: 11:31am On Jul 19, 2023
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by MrsTwrite(f): 11:31am On Jul 19, 2023
cry get well soon sir.
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by wittywriter: 11:32am On Jul 19, 2023
Hazards on the job...sorry fellow NL

Wittyness
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 19, 2023
Those things are heartless,the day they attacked me from no where,I honestly thought the world was coming to an end,at a point I couldn't even run again,I was just walking and thinking what exactly went wrong,funny enough,I saw some group of people from the direction I was running to actually running towards my direction, everyone was confused.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by Etranshub(m): 11:32am On Jul 19, 2023
Sorry ooo... 3 times in 10days shocked..try dey avoid them

I make fantastic metal works ranging from iron roofing to handrails and many more

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by Humulity: 11:32am On Jul 19, 2023
Make a fire big fire under the hive. They will move to another location.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) / Photos From My Present Tomatoe Farm / Fish Farmers Lose N500m Investment To Flood In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.