Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,809 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

If Goodluck Jonathan Leaves Pdp And Joins Apc, Will You Vote For Him ??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Goodluck Jonathan Leaves Pdp And Joins Apc, Will You Vote For Him ??? (1044 Views)

Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us / “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri / Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Goodluck Jonathan Leaves Pdp And Joins Apc, Will You Vote For Him ??? by propynich123: 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
IF GOODLUCK JONATHAN LEAVES PDP AND
JOINS APC, WILL YOU VOTE FOR HIM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emTP1mprn5c
Re: If Goodluck Jonathan Leaves Pdp And Joins Apc, Will You Vote For Him ??? by Gentlerespect76: 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
I pray he doesn't try it because northern politicians want badly to demystify him. Above all, no one that loves you would ask you to lead Nigeria at this time.
Re: If Goodluck Jonathan Leaves Pdp And Joins Apc, Will You Vote For Him ??? by yuping(m): 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
Recycling.
Re: If Goodluck Jonathan Leaves Pdp And Joins Apc, Will You Vote For Him ??? by Wawelexy(m): 3:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
He lost the only respect he had immediately he tries that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Goodluck Jonathan Leaves Pdp And Joins Apc, Will You Vote For Him ??? by Freebirs(f): 3:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
He will be d most bloodiest moda4ckar...No I won't

1 Like

Re: If Goodluck Jonathan Leaves Pdp And Joins Apc, Will You Vote For Him ??? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
I pray he doesn't try it because northern politicians want badly to demystify him. Above all, no one that loves you would ask you to lead Nigeria at this time.

Lol.

What mystery surrounds the clueless man that they want to demystify?

cheesy
Re: If Goodluck Jonathan Leaves Pdp And Joins Apc, Will You Vote For Him ??? by Totilopussylick(m): 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2021
He will be stain with the innocent blood thay are been sharing in Apc.
Re: If Goodluck Jonathan Leaves Pdp And Joins Apc, Will You Vote For Him ??? by Soulsymbol99: 6:02am On Sep 02, 2021
Capital NO angry cause the presumed integrity he has will be totally lost.
Re: If Goodluck Jonathan Leaves Pdp And Joins Apc, Will You Vote For Him ??? by bigeliot(m): 7:10am On Sep 02, 2021
He has always been a part of this government. Na him and Ossy b their errand boys. These futajalon guys are clever sha. Using professors anyhow bcus of ego. He still has small respect sha but d day he tries it that day his hatered go increase
Re: If Goodluck Jonathan Leaves Pdp And Joins Apc, Will You Vote For Him ??? by ideatoprince18(m): 7:19am On Sep 02, 2021
He will be the most useless person ever kiverh
Re: If Goodluck Jonathan Leaves Pdp And Joins Apc, Will You Vote For Him ??? by jabor4Naija(m): 7:45am On Sep 02, 2021
Johnathan might look so cool and quiet but I don't think he will make that mistake cos he knows how much Nigerians value him and how much Nigerians despise that party, so he is a wise man and won't do such so op abeg stop dis kind of if if if question
Re: If Goodluck Jonathan Leaves Pdp And Joins Apc, Will You Vote For Him ??? by fergie001: 7:47am On Sep 02, 2021
NO.
Re: If Goodluck Jonathan Leaves Pdp And Joins Apc, Will You Vote For Him ??? by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:48am On Sep 02, 2021
[quote][/quote]what did he forget in Aso rock ?
Re: If Goodluck Jonathan Leaves Pdp And Joins Apc, Will You Vote For Him ??? by udumosam23(m): 7:58am On Sep 02, 2021
In all honesty, No. I will still like him as a person though. But if he contest under the umbrella of any other party I will.

I hate APC and my love for Jonathan can't cancel that.
Re: If Goodluck Jonathan Leaves Pdp And Joins Apc, Will You Vote For Him ??? by SpatialKing(m): 8:17am On Sep 02, 2021
We need someone fresh...

No to Tinubu
No to Atiku
No to Osinbajo
No to Jonathan
Re: If Goodluck Jonathan Leaves Pdp And Joins Apc, Will You Vote For Him ??? by yemmight(m): 9:39am On Sep 02, 2021
Jonathan time has expired I beg.
Re: If Goodluck Jonathan Leaves Pdp And Joins Apc, Will You Vote For Him ??? by ezugegere(m): 11:15am On Sep 02, 2021
Anyone who joins APC automatically becomes an agent of darkness... I will never!
Re: If Goodluck Jonathan Leaves Pdp And Joins Apc, Will You Vote For Him ??? by UtuokeAlcoholic: 11:30am On Sep 02, 2021
Wawelexy:
He lost the only respect he had immediately he tries that
Me wey no dey regret voting out the useless ugogoro man till date. Wetin go make me vote for him under political party.
Re: If Goodluck Jonathan Leaves Pdp And Joins Apc, Will You Vote For Him ??? by UtuokeAlcoholic: 11:36am On Sep 02, 2021
jabor4Naija:
Johnathan might look so cool and quiet but I don't think he will make that mistake cos he knows how much Nigerians value him and how much Nigerians despise that party, so he is a wise man and won't do such so op abeg stop dis kind of if if if question
Oga stop referring to Igbos in the dot republic as Nigerians. Nobody value the stupid useless ugogoro man except you and your fellow Igbos
Re: If Goodluck Jonathan Leaves Pdp And Joins Apc, Will You Vote For Him ??? by Telekinetic: 11:41am On Sep 02, 2021
UtuokeAlcoholic:
Oga stop referring to Igbos in the dot republic as Nigerians. Nobody value the stupid useless ugogoro man except you and your fellow Igbos
Na wa o... Una just dey plenty for this Nairaland ni. Shey una don tire to dey pursue cow for bush? If Una don tire to be herdsmen make una tell Oga Bubu make him stop to dey kill people up and down for una
Re: If Goodluck Jonathan Leaves Pdp And Joins Apc, Will You Vote For Him ??? by 9japride(m): 11:48am On Sep 02, 2021
Nobody will vote for him, he misused the opportunity given to him which led to the mess presently. Simple thing just to govern the country properly he couldn't, he allowed corruption to thrive and playing meaningless politics to please a certain region. Nigeria needs one who loves all Nigerians and willing to step on toes to do the right thing. Enough of mediocrity in governance.
Re: If Goodluck Jonathan Leaves Pdp And Joins Apc, Will You Vote For Him ??? by Buckeyemedia1: 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
UtuokeAlcoholic:
Me wey no dey regret voting out the useless ugogoro man till date. Wetin go make me vote for him under political party.
He is illegible, he cannot contest for the presidency, why Nigerian youths Mumu like these?
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/271662-buhari-signs-bill-limiting-tenures-of-vice-presidents-deputy-governors-who-succeed-principals.html
Re: If Goodluck Jonathan Leaves Pdp And Joins Apc, Will You Vote For Him ??? by bjdon: 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2021
It all depends on who the PDP field. If its GEJ in ACP vs any Northerner in PDP, GEJ gets my vote 100%. if PDP field a southerner then PDP get my vote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Goodluck Jonathan Leaves Pdp And Joins Apc, Will You Vote For Him ??? by jabor4Naija(m): 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2021
UtuokeAlcoholic:
Hahahahahahaha, did he ever say he is ......and I'm not from the .............infact I tire for dis ur comment

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, Few Days To Christmas And Everywhere Is In Darkness / Hijab/veil- Why Are Christians Discarding Biblical Injunctions? / Who Are Nairaland Trolls? (how To Deal With Them)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.