Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Moghalu Reacts To Nanono & Mamman's Sack As Ministers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moghalu Reacts To Nanono & Mamman's Sack As Ministers (30135 Views)

Is Poverty Really The Cause?: Moghalu Reacts To Defeat At ADC Primary / Moghalu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa, Tells Nigerians What To Do / Senate To Confirm More Ministerial Nominees, As Lai, Nanono, Mamman Appear Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moghalu Reacts To Nanono & Mamman's Sack As Ministers by lalajnr(m): 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ok
Re: Moghalu Reacts To Nanono & Mamman's Sack As Ministers by zaxbash: 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
900warriorz:
E no get anything wey me wan talk...Oh oh oh oh, I'm a Champion grin

FTC cool
ur mate are there kpanshing
Re: Moghalu Reacts To Nanono & Mamman's Sack As Ministers by Freelancer2020(m): 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
Buhari no dey perform also, but can we sack him?, I guess your answer is NO
Re: Moghalu Reacts To Nanono & Mamman's Sack As Ministers by yash33: 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
OKAY NOW, WHEN YOU ENTER WE WILL JUDGE YOUR OWN NANONO
Re: Moghalu Reacts To Nanono & Mamman's Sack As Ministers by Hezzyluv: 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
Amspecial:
Another zombie spotted

I tell u.
Re: Moghalu Reacts To Nanono & Mamman's Sack As Ministers by JohnOkolo: 6:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
fergie0o1:

Kingsley Moghalu

You will go and govern your Family house with those 4 Ministries of your dream.
Re: Moghalu Reacts To Nanono & Mamman's Sack As Ministers by Habib101: 6:53pm On Sep 01, 2021
This should apply to minister of labour and employment and minister of information and culture, this action should have been taken since not now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moghalu Reacts To Nanono & Mamman's Sack As Ministers by Michaelpsych: 6:54pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hahahaha ,so these two are the problem of buhari government...its well with Nigeria
Re: Moghalu Reacts To Nanono & Mamman's Sack As Ministers by Wale9253(m): 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
Twitter account for sell with 3650 followers
Re: Moghalu Reacts To Nanono & Mamman's Sack As Ministers by Phraences: 6:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
fergie0o1:

Kingsley Moghalu

Correct. This Govt needs to be run like the private sector.
Re: Moghalu Reacts To Nanono & Mamman's Sack As Ministers by Banmeallday: 7:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
butpro:
Buhari waited for them to embezzle enough before patting them in the back......
Rubbish.....
We need better President in 2023, not the president that doesn't understand the difference between infrastructure and monument.

You need to dissolve the Zoo... if not another Nigger will emerge and more foreign interest group will be enriched and more will parish in AFrica

1 Like

Re: Moghalu Reacts To Nanono & Mamman's Sack As Ministers by Ayo8(m): 7:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
mjabdulk:
Can this man win if he contests for president?

Atari ajanaku, ki ise eru omode.

Yes! But with your vote and support.
I'll be rooting for him for 2023..

1 Like

Re: Moghalu Reacts To Nanono & Mamman's Sack As Ministers by oluemmakay(m): 7:04pm On Sep 01, 2021
I'm hearing the Nanono for the first time

1 Like

Re: Moghalu Reacts To Nanono & Mamman's Sack As Ministers by IVORY2009(m): 7:04pm On Sep 01, 2021
vision2050:
He will appoint another incompetent and docile fellow.
He should sack himself and all his cabinet, what is their usefulness?
Fail Administration.
Please I sell data and sub your cables with no itch.

Scammer get lost shocked

1 Like

Re: Moghalu Reacts To Nanono & Mamman's Sack As Ministers by Emma1Oj(m): 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2021
Make i hear say anybody fit pls nigerians!
Re: Moghalu Reacts To Nanono & Mamman's Sack As Ministers by Lightorder: 7:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
900warriorz:
E no get anything wey me wan talk...Oh oh oh oh, I'm a Champion grin

FTC cool
if you dey office dey work , you for become this kin champion so ?
Re: Moghalu Reacts To Nanono & Mamman's Sack As Ministers by Banmeallday: 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
This Moghalu....he is a joker
Re: Moghalu Reacts To Nanono & Mamman's Sack As Ministers by shevy878: 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
Sacking Agricultural Minister, so he will now have the chance to employ a Southerner to help him with his Grazing reserve reclamation.
Re: Moghalu Reacts To Nanono & Mamman's Sack As Ministers by kayusely70(m): 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
Habib101:
This should apply to minister of labour and employment and minister of information and culture, this action should have been taken since not now.
Should also include Aviation and Communications ministers!
Re: Moghalu Reacts To Nanono & Mamman's Sack As Ministers by NaijaNaWaa: 7:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
This is the problem. We celebrate meaningless things. What’s the guarantee their replacement would be better?
Re: Moghalu Reacts To Nanono & Mamman's Sack As Ministers by frog12: 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
vote for MOGHALU !
Re: Moghalu Reacts To Nanono & Mamman's Sack As Ministers by Angelfrost(m): 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
JohnOkolo:

You will go and govern your Family house with those 4 Ministries of your dream.

Well, good things aren't meant for everyone or every country...

There's a reason your country has failed to grow beyond this level of a 3rd world nation.
Re: Moghalu Reacts To Nanono & Mamman's Sack As Ministers by Angelfrost(m): 7:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
kayusely70:
Should also include Aviation and Communications ministers!

Honestly, Buhari is in no position to sack anyone... His resignation has been due since 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moghalu Reacts To Nanono & Mamman's Sack As Ministers by akin9ja78(m): 7:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
If only Nigeria Youth can stand up fully with Kingsley Moghalu
Re: Moghalu Reacts To Nanono & Mamman's Sack As Ministers by Kay25(m): 7:54pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hezzyluv:
pls, Which genetic plants are Nanono and manman

fulanae animalia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moghalu Reacts To Nanono & Mamman's Sack As Ministers by sabreal: 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
fergie0o1:

Kingsley Moghalu

You don't excessive offices

Why should engage a failure? That means your process of recruiting such failure was poor.

What you would do differently is that once any of your appointees fails, you resign. Invariably you too has failed.

You don't create chances for failure.

Creating such office would be avenue for unnecessary burueacracy.
Re: Moghalu Reacts To Nanono & Mamman's Sack As Ministers by adecz: 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
❌❌❌

Most of the Ministers Buhari
appointed in key ministries are
useless & incompetent.☹️☹️☹️

Finance
Agriculture
Defense
Humanitarian affairs
FCT
NNPC GMD.

❌❌But what did we expect from
a semi literate, quota system general
from Daura❔❓
Re: Moghalu Reacts To Nanono & Mamman's Sack As Ministers by Bngf: 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Moghalu Reacts To Nanono & Mamman's Sack As Ministers by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 01, 2021
mjabdulk:
Can this man win if he contests for president?

Atari ajanaku, ki ise eru omode.
What does the word in bold mean please?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

National Identification Number (NIN) Tokenization: What You Should Know / 'How Lawal Daura Plans To Rig Tomorrow's Election Using DSS' - Farooq Kperogi / Fayemi, El-Rufai, Amaechi Responsible For Ondo Crisis – Henry Olu Olatuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.