Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,551 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Armpit Pain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Armpit Pain (325 Views)

Causes Of Armpit Pain, Prevention And How To Treat It / Please Help,boil On The Armpit / Get Rid Dark Armpit , Dark Knuckles, Dark Patches With Oriflame Milk & Honey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armpit Pain by Yemsam01: 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2021
Good evening NLers. Please what can cause pain in the armpit (both at once). Please the Doctors or any health practitioners, I need urgent answer please. Thanks in advance.
Re: Armpit Pain by Healthyway15: 7:25pm On Sep 03, 2021
Yemsam01:
Good evening NLers. Please what can cause pain in the armpit (both at once). Please the Doctors or any health practitioners, I need urgent answer please. Thanks in advance.

The pain could be caused by a strained muscle in the armpits (probably due to heavy lifting), or your body is fighting an infection, or some other causes. You should apply ice to the areas, do some light stretching and rest well.

If the pain does not improve for more than seven days or you notice the presence of a painful lump or swelling around your armpit, you should see your doctor quickly.

I hope this helps.
Re: Armpit Pain by Yemsam01: 4:19am On Sep 04, 2021
Healthyway15:

The pain could be caused by a strained muscle in the armpits (probably due to heavy lifting), or your body is fighting an infection, or some other causes. You should apply ice to the areas, do some light stretching and rest well.

If the pain does not improve for more than seven days or you notice the presence of a painful lump or swelling around your armpit, you should see your doctor quickly.

I hope this helps.

Thank you. The pain is already gone. I thought it was because of heavy lifting because I carried some heavy equipment through a long distance of recent. 9nce again Thank you very much.
Re: Armpit Pain by Healthyway15: 11:17am On Sep 04, 2021
Yemsam01:

Thank you. The pain is already gone. I thought it was because of heavy lifting because I carried some heavy equipment through a long distance of recent. 9nce again Thank you very much.

You're welcome

(1) (Reply)

Besides Sprains, These Diseases Can Cause Swollen Feet! / HELP. Marks All Over My Body / How Do I Regain My Weight Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.